Taming Tawnee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers

It was hard for Will not to love it. Not only did it feel fabulous, just watching Tawnee take him in her mouth like that was supremely sexy. She definitely knew just how to work him. It wasn't all that long before he felt his orgasm building and he was getting ready to blow.

"Oh damn, that's it," he hissed.

Knowing what that meant, Tawnee smiled around his cock, quite pleased with herself in being able to make her brother cum so quickly. It was nice to get his first orgasm out of the way so they could settle down to some real business. She moved a little faster and soon felt him releasing his load, spraying the back of her throat and the roof of her mouth, groaning with delight. Satisfied that he was done, Tawnee smiled, stood, and peeled off her night clothes before joining him on the bed.

"That was quick," she said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Sure was. You're awfully good at that," Will replied, smelling his sperm on her breath. He wasn't sure how other men reacted to such a thing, but it was just another thing that he found to be sexy. "Do I get to do some licking now?"

Tawnee thought that sounded like a fine idea. Giving head was fun and all, but getting eaten was even better. Especially from her brother, who was fairly skilled at it. "Yes, please," she replied, rolling to her back and spreading her legs.

"Oh, so polite, I like that," Will said, with a grin and moving into position between her legs.

William had developed a real knack for pleasing his sister orally. Partly from all of the practice that he had, partly from just enjoying it so much. He had learned where to lick and how much pressure to use with his tongue to really excite her. He suckled and toyed with her labia while her pretty little cunt took on a blushing hue. She spread her lips for him, exposing her clitoris and willing him to take it into his mouth. It was hard for Will to not just go after it with frenzied passion, but he knew that Tawnee didn't like that as much as she did when he kept things slow and steady.

He worked his way toward the prize slowly and deliberately, tracing around her erect clit before pressing against it with the tip of his tongue. Tawnee whined with delight as his lips clamped down on her pulsing, pink nub. Will did this for several moments, then thrust his tongue inside of her, then back to her clit. Tawnee couldn't help but thrust her pelvis toward her brother's probing lips, making his task a bit more difficult, but far from impossible. Even though it was a little harder to hit a moving target, that only meant that things were going well, so spurred on by the encouragement, Will kept at it. She came against her brother's face, stifling what would have been rather loud cries of passion by burying her face in his pillow.

Finished with screaming, Tawnee pulled her face from the pillow and ran her fingers through Will's hair while he stretched his jaw. "Oh god, Will. Thank you. I needed that," she told him. It had only been a couple of days since her last orgasm, but it felt like forever when she really wanted one.

"You're welcome," he said, sliding up beside her on the bed, his stiff penis brushing against her side. One thing that Tawnee liked about starting their sex off in this manner was that after cumming, then eating her, Will was always harder than hard again. There was only a few brief moments between feeling his tongue inside of her to feeling his cock inside of her. Splendid progression.

Tawnee turned on her side and reached behind to line her brother's cock up to her slick entrance. The two slid into place, fucking slowly from the spooning position. She liked being on her side like that, even though it was difficult to keep any sort of a decent rhythm going for long. From there, Will pushed her onto her back and climbed on top, pounding into her missionary style. It was always the most exciting time for Tawnee, when she realized that Will was really getting into it and beginning to lose himself to the act of coupling. She was doing the same, feeling another orgasm building inside of her. Everything seemed so natural and easy with her brother, it was like he could make her cum as easily as pouring her a glass of water. Tawnee bit down lightly into his shoulder, moaning as another wave of pleasure took its grip.

Providing his sister with such carnal delight was nothing less than pure joy for Will. Who wouldn't be favorably impressed with bringing such pleasure to a beautiful woman? When he found himself to be right on the very precipice of climax, Tawnee was just coming down from hers. He let loose his second load of the night while kissing her deeply on the lips, then they lay together, content and spent for the moment.

*****

Sitting in the cafeteria, Tawnee gave Symphony a brief summary of her trip to Springfield. It was getting tiresome for her to repeat the story, it was boring enough the first time that she told it. She thought that next time that she did anything that people wanted to hear about that she would just make a video and post it to YouTube, then tell anyone that was curious to look it up. It would certainly save her a lot of time.

They paused, eating for a bit once Tawnee had finished, then she spoke again. "So, Will tells me that you two seemed to hit it off pretty good. I take it that you're not sick of him yet."

Symphony brightened at the mention of Will. "Oh no, I'm not sick of him, at all. It's amazing how much we have in common, really. It's nice to be able to have a conversation with someone that you really like, you know?"

Tawnee smiled. "Yeah, I know. Good for you. Got your classes about wrapped up? Ready for break?"

"Yeah. Will got me a ticket to go see you at graduation. That's okay, isn't it?"

"Sure, but you don't have to go just because Will wants you to. I can't imagine that it would be very exciting for ya," Tawnee said.

"It'll be fun. I think that it's exciting that you're graduating with honors, Will told me about how hard you've worked. He's pretty proud of you, you know. I think that you're like one of his heroes or something," Symphony said.

Tawnee laughed, though it did make her feel good to hear that her brother was bragging about her. "He probably told you to say that, didn't he? I mentioned the other day that I was thinking about giving him my car when I get a new one and he's been trying to butter me up ever since."

"Well, look at you, that's so nice. He didn't say anything about that to me, but I guess that could be his plan. Is it working?" Symphony asked.

"Yeah, I'm a sucker when it comes to compliments. Besides, he's gonna need something to drive you around in this summer. I don't want to see you two having to date over the internet or something," Tawnee said.

"He'd be able to drive up and see you, too," Mony pointed out.

"That's true."

*****

The day of the ceremony had arrived and passed. Tawnee wasn't nervous or emotional at all until she heard her name to be called to go to the podium and receive her diploma. Then it was as if everything was hitting her all at once. Tears filled her eyes and she was having a hard time getting her legs to work, as though they were suddenly refusing to hold her weight. Though disoriented and weak, she made it through as if she was watching the whole thing play out like an out-of-body experience. She remembered looking out into the crowd and seeing her parents and Will (Symphony too) clapping wildly, and wondering to herself why everyone was so excited. It wasn't like graduating was a surprise or anything, at least she had always planned on doing it. Perhaps they didn't believe that it could ever happen, though more than likely, as Janice pointed out time and again, they were just extremely proud.

There were enough parties to go to that weekend that anyone that was in Tawnee's class was lucky to survive to see the following Monday. She, herself, had opted not to partake in any such wild partying. There were only a few days before her interview, and Tawnee was opting to spend as much time with her family as she could. Her father took her out and treated her and the family to a lavish dinner at a place with things on the menu that even Will and Symphony couldn't pronounce. They played croquet in the backyard on Sunday and had a barbecue, all in all, she really enjoyed her last weekend home.

Come Monday, it was time for Tawnee to take her first tentative steps out into the real world. She wasn't doing it alone, though, Will was there by her side for moral support. They awoke at the unheard of hour of four in the morning to make the drive up to Springfield. Tawnee had just enough time to check into her motel room and freshen up a little before it was time to head to the office for her interview. She was beginning to feel the same way as she had on the stage at graduation, jelly-legged and nervous as all hell.

"The worst that can happen is that you won't get the job," Will reminded her. "Then we can just throw some eggs at the place and go home."

"I've been waiting for this for months, Will. Turned down two other interviews because they all but promised me a position. If I don't get the job, it'll be bad. Like really fucking bad," she told him with a frown.

"You're worrying too much. You're beautiful, and you're smarter than hell with the papers to prove it. What else could they want?" Will asked, putting a hand on her back. "If you can watch a zombie chew someone's face off and suck their brains out through their eye sockets, and laugh about it, answering a few questions out to be a piece of cake."

"I'd kiss you, but I just put on lipstick. You'll ride over with me, right?"

"That's what I'm here for," he told her. He was rather nervous for his sister, as well. Will knew what a big deal this was for her. He also knew enough not to say anything that would reinforce any of her fears.

It wasn't a long ride from the motel to the office. Tawnee had told Will that the town was tiny and boring, but as far as he could tell, it wasn't much different than theirs. The streets were full of people trying to get to work on time, being baked and blinded by the morning sun. There were coffee shops and traffic lights, it didn't seem like it would be that big of an adjustment for her. It wasn't like she was going to be moving into a starving third-world village or something.

Tawnee pulled into the parking lot and cut the engine after finding a spot. She looked at the time on her phone and let out a sigh. "Well, here it goes, I guess."

William took his sister's hand and kissed the back of it as he had grown so fond of doing. "I love you, I think you'll be just fine."

Despite her brother's tenderness and encouragement, Tawnee still found the walk up to the building somewhat difficult. She took a deep breath, and decided to get it over with one way or another. Besides, like he had said, what was the worst thing that could happen? She wouldn't get the job. Sure it would mean that everything that she had worked for over the past four years would now mean next to nothing, and she would have to go home and live in shame, but it could always be worse, right?

Neither Will nor his sister had any idea as to how long the interview would take. As he sat in the car for the first hour or so, he took that to be a good sign. He figured it would only mean something bad if he had seen her walking right back after just going in. Going into the third hour, he was wondering what the hell was going on. It didn't seem possible that she'd be interrogated for so long. Maybe there was a lot of people and she had to wait her turn. Maybe she got sick and was laying in there on the bathroom floor, puking her guts out. Maybe a terrorist had seized control of the building and was holding everyone hostage. There was just no way for him to know for sure. All he could do was scan the grounds for any sign of her, and check his phone for any messages. As it was, the only call that he had gotten since he'd been sitting there was from his mother, who was just as anxious as he was to find out what was going on.

Lounging back in his seat and dozing, Will didn't see his sister approach. She tapped on the window to wake him on her way to the driver's side. Tawnee slid behind the wheel while her brother rubbed his eyes.

"How'd it go?"

"It wasn't as much of an interview as it was an orientation, I would say. Sounds like they pretty much had their minds made up, as long as I showed, I'd have the job. I start tomorrow," Tawnee informed him, then smiled. It wasn't so much out of happiness, but plain relief. She had no idea what she would be walking into when she'd first stepped into the building.

"Tomorrow? Holy cow, Tawnee. That's great! I mean, are you ready for that and all? Where are you gonna stay? What can I do to help?" William had pictured things going a little slower, even if she landed the position. Still, the company had been waiting for her to finish school for months, they probably didn't feel the need to wait any longer. They seemed to want her even more than he did.

"I guess I'm ready, I don't know. Not really. Glad that's over with, though. They're gonna put me up in a hotel until I can find a place, right down the street from here, I guess. Between you and me, I kinda get the impression that they're desperate to have me. The place is right full of old geezers and they've been dropping like flies. They couldn't stop praising me up and down, and they haven't even seen me work yet. Hope it's not too good to be true or some shit," she said, starting the car.

Will thought that if the place really was full of old geezers that they wouldn't mind having Tawnee around, even if she couldn't make her way through the alphabet. He imagined that praising her up and down wasn't all that they were doing, but he kept that particular opinion to himself. She was smart and qualified, and had a pretty good chance to land the job before any horny old men had the chance to meet her. It was just their good fortune that she turned out to be hot.

"So what are you gonna do? Gonna go back home, then come back?" he asked.

"Fuck, I don't know. Got to go back to our room first and check out of there."

Tawnee was kicking herself a little for not being prepared for such a situation, but she really didn't expect to be beginning work the next day. She was only packed for a one day trip. If they drove home and back, it would be deep into the night before they got back, and that was if they really boogied. She was still thinking about the situation after they cleared out of their current lodgings.

"Why don't you just stay here? You got your credit card, go get something to wear for tomorrow and I'll drive home. You can walk to work, right? It'll kill ya to go all the way home and back. I can go and grab a bunch of your things and you can get a decent night's sleep, I can, too, and I'll be back tomorrow afternoon or so," Will suggested.

"That would be awesome, Will. You really wanna do that? That's an awful hassle to have to go through for me."

"Sure is," he agreed. "But, I don't mind, really. It's not like you're just moving across town, it's gong to be a pain in the ass no matter how ya go about it. There's no sense you getting all worn out. Besides, I don't really have anything on my calendar besides sleeping in and maybe playing some video games. You need to be rested up so that you can be fresh to impress the geezers."

"You're a sweet boy, Will. I won't ever forget that," Tawnee told him. She didn't relish the idea of having to stay there alone, without a vehicle, but the idea was sound, not to mention it would make things pretty easy on her.

Will thought about coming back with something witty, maybe sarcastic, but the mood wasn't quite right for that. Instead, he kissed the back of his sister's hand and stayed quiet. The inevitable end was taking place in front of his very eyes and Tawnee was being set loose out into the world. Luckily, they had gotten most of their crying and worrying out of the way long before the moment happened, but still, it wasn't what he would have described as a joyous occasion.

*****

With the help of her father, and Will, Tawnee was able to secure a place of her own within a couple of weeks. Her new job was about what she had expected it to be. Boring for the most part, long hours, as well, but she was good at it and didn't really mind the hours, especially when she got her hands on her first pay check.

Despite what she had told her brother, there were actually a couple of people around the office that were close to her own age and Tawnee was able to make a few friends here and there. It made things a bit more bearable, though she found herself missing her brother terribly at times. They spoke on the phone quite often, but it wasn't the same as having him there. It was a shame to have to give something up that was as wonderful as what she and Will had, but that was just the way things had to play out. It just wouldn't have been fair to Will to try and hold onto him. Besides, Symphony was keeping him pretty busy, and Tawnee had been getting the google-eyes from a guy that one of the office girls had introduced one night over drinks. It would be a pain in the ass to have to train another man, but she had needs.

In the back of her mind, she had always pictured her brother coming up to spend a few nights with her every now and then during the summer, but it just didn't turn out that way. He went to see her a few times, but when he did, he had Symphony with him. It was sign enough for Tawnee that they needed to give things a rest. They both knew, individually, that there was something between them that would probably never totally disappear. It may have faded from sight for the time being, but it would still be there, even if it was hidden away in some dark corner of their minds. If need be, they would always have each other. In the mean time, they had their separate lives to live.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers