Taming Tawnee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"Why don't we watch the rest of it in your room? We're heading upstairs, anyway. Mom and Dad will probably be home soon and I don't feel like listening to them blab about whatever they were up to."

"Good idea," he agreed.

They both loved their parents, but neither one of them were in the mood to talk with them that night. Will collected the DVD and left the living room for the more private confines of his bedroom. He changed into some pajama pants and an old tee shirt, then tried to find the spot where they had left off in the movie. He had just finished when Tawnee came in wearing a thin nightgown.

Why'd she have to wear that? Depending on how she moved, you could see every luscious curve of her body. Really well in some cases. Will decided that he would have to pay close attention to the movie. He hopped on the bed and asked his sister if she was ready to start watching again.

"Well, um, I was kind of hoping we could sit like we were last night." She sounded almost as though she was afraid to ask.

"Uh...I don't know. Why don't you take the chair and I'll stay here."

"Oh come on. I liked cuddling with you. It felt good, didn't it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it felt good..."

"Are you afraid that something might pop up?" she asked, batting her eyelids dramatically. "Don't worry about it. It's just you and me."

"You know what's gonna happen. It feels like you're trying to trick me."

"Do you really think that I'd try to trick you after what just happened to us? It's not a trick, I just want to cuddle with you and watch the end of the movie."

Will relented. He didn't have anything against hugging his sister, he wanted to. Its just that she was so fucking hot that he didn't think that she realized the extent of the turmoil that it put him through. He wasn't supposed to be so damn attracted to her, and now she was purposely doing something that she knew was going to turn him on. And there was the question of why. Maybe she was just wanting to be held. Maybe she secretly liked torturing him, always a possibility. There was maybe something else, but he didn't want to give it much thought at the moment.

He moved from his bed to the overstuffed chair and waited for whatever fate would bring him next. Tawnee climbed on top of him and snuggled tight against his chest. She had pulled a blanket from his bed and covered them both with it.

"There, that's not so bad, is it?" she asked, settling in. She wiggled around a little and could already feel his erection pressing into the outside of her thigh. "So soon Will? Are you comfortable?"

Will braced himself for whatever tongue lashing that he was about to receive. He should have known better than to totally set himself up for ridicule. "I'm okay. I'm sorry about...it."

"It's natural. Start the movie."

They watched the last half hour or so of the movie without further mention of Will's state of arousal. It was obvious, no sense continually pointing it out. Though it did feel fantastic having Tawnee sitting there with him, he was happy to see the credits roll. He was going to have to get her out of his room so that he could take care of business.

"Well, it's over," he said.

"Yeah," she agreed.

Tawnee didn't really want to move. Sitting there with Will's arms around her made her feel so...nice. He didn't expect anything from her, didn't tell her to do anything. He was just holding her. She knew that it must have been taking its toll on him, however. Sitting there with an erection for so long must have been driving her brother close to insanity. He didn't complain, though. She reluctantly kicked the blanket off and stood up. Much to the shock of her brother, she kissed him on the cheek before she left. He was certain that she hadn't ever done that before.

"I just wanted to say that we're both old enough to know that it's kind of weird that we sat there like that and watched a movie. But I really liked it and it meant a lot to me, and I know that you might feel embarrassed about it. Don't be. I'm not gonna let anyone know. I hope you don't think I'm creepy. Now I'm gonna go before I say something even more stupid. You don't have to lock your door, I won't disturb you." Tawnee turned to leave, flee really. She wasn't sure what the hell was going on in her head, but she was being flooded with confusion all of a sudden. And she felt like she about to cry. She hated that.

William wondered what had happened to his sister. The girl that was leaving his room surely didn't sound anything like her. "Tawnee!" he yelled. She stopped. "I don't think you're creepy and I don't think anything you said was stupid. I liked it, too. I mean it's nice to hold someone, you know?"

She agreed. "Yeah, it is. Night, Will."

"Goodnight."

*****

It took a few days, but Tawnee was finally starting to feel like she was getting her emotions under control. Most of them, anyway. She no longer felt as though she would murder Mandy on sight, maybe just poke her eyes out or something. She wasn't feeling lonely to the point of despair from missing Doug, either. She hadn't mentioned it to Will, barely even acknowledged the feelings herself. Doug had treated her as something little more than a sex object and despite that, she missed him. He wasn't exactly at the top of the food chain as far as men went and he had rejected her, something which Tawnee found to be both sobering and troubling at the same time.

What was a little more troubling was how she was feeling about Will. It was taking an awful lot of self control not to go running off to his room every night. He wasn't the only one that got turned on when they sat together, either. She was also afraid of what it would do to his mind if she kept going back. Tawnee wasn't completely certain of how his worked, but hers was filled with thoughts and images of doing things with him that they really shouldn't be doing. She didn't know exactly why she wanted to be with him so bad, but she did and it was killing her.

That's the condition that she was in, laying in her bed during the middle of the night. Wide awake, restless, hoping that she hadn't damaged Will beyond repair with her selfishness. Torn with thoughts of trying to tempt him to do something that they shouldn't. When she heard her door open a crack and her brother's voice, the shiver of excitement that shot through her body just about drove her from under the covers to the ceiling.

"Tawnee? Are you awake?" he half-whispered.

"I'm awake. Is everything okay?" she asked, sitting up, flipping on the light on her nightstand.

He entered the room and closed the door behind him. "I don't know. Can't sleep. I...I don't know."

Tawnee frowned. Will looked distressed. "I'm having a hard time getting to sleep, too," she told him. He looked like a nervous cat getting ready to bolt. "Do you want to talk?"

"Yeah, I do."

"It's me, isn't it? I crossed the line the other night and I shouldn't have. I did it because it felt good, and it was selfish. I'm sorry. I didn't think about how it could hurt you and..."

"Just stop right there, would ya? I don't know exactly what it is that you think you've done to me, but you haven't hurt me. Have you been up all night worrying about that?"

"Maybe, yeah."

"Well, that was one of the most amazingly wonderful things that's ever happened to me. I've been kind of missing you since you left my room that night."

"Really? You don't think I'm some weirdo?"

"Of course I do. You changed from the biggest raging bitch that I've ever seen to the sweetest girl that I've ever met. I don't know how that happened, but I was kind of hoping that you'd stay this way. But I don't want you to be worried or sad. I want you to be happy," he explained.

"I don't know what the hell is going on with me, Will. I think I'm losing my mind. Will you stay with me for a little while?"

"I was hoping you would ask me that."

Tawnee pulled the covers back and patted a spot beside her on the bed, inviting her brother to lay down. He crawled in as she shut off the lamp and then covered them back up. She snuggled close to him and sighed happily when he pulled her tight against him.

"We probably shouldn't be in bed together," she told him.

"Yeah, I know," he replied, twirling the soft ends of her hair idly through his fingers.

"It would be kind of hard to explain to Mom and Dad if they came up here. Can you ever remember them coming upstairs in the middle of the night to check on us?"

"No, but I'm usually sleeping," he said. "Do you want me to leave?"

"I'm not that worried. I'll think of something to tell them if I have to. My alarm's set for seven, that's okay, right?"

"Fine with me."

"I'm glad you came in, Will."

"I'm glad you asked me to stay."

*****

The droning from the alarm instantly brought Tawnee out of a deep sleep. She was having a pleasant dream of some sort, but she couldn't quite grasp what it was about. When she rolled over so that she could silence the alarm she realized that Will was still in bed with her. He was stirring slightly, but wasn't fully awake yet. They must have drifted apart at some point during their slumber; the last that Tawnee remembered they were in each other's arms. It may have not been socially acceptable, but it was a good cure for their sudden insomnia.

"Will," she said, shaking him. "Time to get your butt movin'."

He groaned a bit, but sat up and opened his eyes. "Feels like I just laid down."

"Yeah, it was pretty late."

Will swung his feet to the floor and stood from the bed. He turned to look at his sister who was doing the same. He had always known that she was attractive, but she seemed even more so lately. Now that he had held her up close, felt her breath on his cheek, he couldn't hardly help but want to throw her back down on the bed and ravage her in a manly fashion. He wasn't quite that manly, though, so instead her took her hand and kissed the back of it.

Tawnee smiled a curious smile. "What was that?"

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me get to sleep. And I thought I'd kiss you. I'll see ya after school, okay?"

"Yeah. Stay out of trouble and I'll see you tonight," she replied.

She watched him leave the room, thinking that was nice and all, but she was left with the feeling that she wanted a real kiss. There was no doubt in her mind that it was going to happen, especially if they kept sleeping in the same bed. Probably something more than that was bound to happen if they did. She wasn't going to lie to herself and pretend that she and her brother would just keep hugging each other and call it good. There were too many hormones involved, on both sides. Kind of a mess, what they were getting themselves in.

There was an easy way to get rid of the mess before it got out of control. All they had to do was stop doing things like her sitting on his lap or sleeping in the same bed. The thing was that she didn't want to stop. What she wanted was to be able to enjoy spending time with her brother. He made her feel good about herself and he was about the only guy in the world that she could say that she totally trusted.

If she wanted to hold onto him while they watched an old movie, then she felt like she ought to be able to. If they wanted to be together so they could relax and get some sleep, then what was wrong with that? If she wanted to kiss him and maybe do other things that would make them both feel good, then they ought to be able to do that, too.

But of course, all that wasn't so easy. It would have been if he was just about any other guy on the planet. He wasn't though, he was Will. In the absence of a time machine, Tawnee was fairly certain that it wouldn't be possible to go back and un-fuck her brother if the situation went south. She had never put so much worry and thought into a potential sexual relationship before. Did everyone feel like this at some point when they found someone that made them happy? It was fucking painful.

Tawnee had the displeasure of sharing a couple of her classes with Amanda. They hadn't spoken since their run in at the bar, and she had a hard time looking at the girl. She had trusted her and loved her dearly as a friend. It was hard for her to believe that Mandy could be so stupid and slutty. The slutty part she could at least understand, actually, but why the hell would she try and date her brother at the same time she was boning her ex? It was like she was just begging to get her ass kicked for some reason. That's why she found it so surprising that she was approached by her when the bell rang.

"Hey Tee. Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked, cheerful as can be. She must have felt confident that Tawnee wouldn't attack her while they were on campus. She knew that she wouldn't risk doing anything to get her kicked out of school.

"I don't want to sound rude, but what the fuck do you want?" Tawnee's eyes narrowed with wariness. There were a couple of other girls, underclassmen, standing slightly behind and off to the side of Amanda, Tawnee knew that she hung out with them once in a while. One was a pig-faced girl named Molly that had a tendency to leak snot from her over-sized nostrils when she laughed. She had seen the other one around and while the girl didn't resemble a farm animal, she couldn't remember what her name was. Maybe she didn't have one. Her glasses and outfit made her look like maybe she was born in a laboratory and raised by scientists.

Mandy sighed, she knew this wasn't going to be easy. "Look, I know I messed up. Bad. I wanted to say I'm sorry. The thing with Doug and I, it just kind of happened. We got together a couple of times, that was it. I mean, we weren't going out or anything, and we're sure not seeing each other anymore."

"Good for you."

Mandy huffed in slight frustration. "What I'm trying to say is that I wanted things to be different with Will. I didn't plan on seeing him the same time as Doug. You kinda pushed us together, so I wanted to take things slow and really get to know him. I wasn't trying to cheat on him or anything, I mean, we had barely gotten started," she tried to explain.

"Listen, I don't care about Doug or what you did with him. I'm over him and whatever fucked up thing that we had. Besides, he and I were already split when you came into the picture..."

Mandy cut her off. "Yeah, about that...I think I did that."

The two girls that were witnessing the confrontation stiffened with anticipation. They were sure that there was to be an outbreak of violence at any second.

Tawnee looked to the ceiling and grunted in annoyance. Her hands were full of books, which she was considering using as weapons. "Stop! Stop right there, I don't want to hear it. Unbelievable. I trusted you. Will trusted you. Now we don't since you couldn't keep your legs closed for a couple of days. Fuck!" she shouted, walking away a few steps. She stopped and turned back to Mandy, lowering her voice to an angry growl. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't gut you like a fish. 'Cause really, I'm thinking about putting you in the ground."

Amanda blinked, trying to think of a good answer. "Because it's wrong to hurt people?" she wondered.

"You obviously don't care if people get hurt. Just stay away from me and my brother. Me especially, or I'll show you my version of hurt." Tawnee began again to walk away. She had said all that she had to say.

"Well, I'm sorry!" Mandy shouted at her back.

Tawnee kept walking. She had better things to do than to stand around and get ulcers listening to Mandy try and explain why she was such a whore. She got it. The girl did something bad, got caught, now she was sorry and wanted to apologize. Did Tawnee forgive her? No. Time to move on.

*****

After having totally ditched her social life in favor of concentrating on schoolwork, Tawnee found that her life was now rather dull. She supposed that she didn't really mind it that way, but she wasn't used to being bored. All of her homework was done by dinner time and now that that was over, she was searching for something to do. There was only so much studying that she could do before her brain stopped accepting new information. She'd just heard her brother come thundering up the stairs from wherever it was that he had been, so she decided to go bug him. It would have been hard for her to believe if it had been a couple of weeks ago, but now she was excited that he was home.

"Hey," she greeted, throwing his door open.

"Hi" Will had only been home for about two seconds and had just flopped down on his bed. He was hoping for a few minutes by himself at least to clear his head,

"I'm bored," she announced, taking a seat in the comfy chair. "So, where have you been?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. Am I late for something?" He sounded as though he was a touch annoyed.

"Don't be a scrotum-biter. I'm just trying to make conversation."

"Heh, sorry. I just had a little meeting with Mandy and I'm not in the best of moods," he told her.

"Oh? I had a little chat with her today, too. I thought that I made it clear that she should stay away from you. She must be dumber than I thought. What did she say to you?" she asked. Her curiosity was piqued.

"You go first."

"Um, okay, I guess." Tawnee went on to repeat what she remembered of the brief conversation that she had with the girl earlier that morning. "What did she say to you?", she asked again.

"Well, she basically just told me how sorry she was and that Doug didn't mean anything to her. She left out the part about sleeping with him while you two were still going out. I don't think she actually was, to tell you the truth. I think she probably just said that to piss you off," he paused and exhaled with a loud breath. "I just don't get you girls at all. She asked me if I was still mad. Still mad? I know it's been like two whole weeks since we caught her lying and cheating, but yes, I'm still mad. I still have the knife stuck in my fucking back, for Christ's sake."

"Not all girls are like that, Will. Even her, slut as she is. I can't remember her actually cheating on any of her boyfriends. Normally she'd just use them until she got bored, then move on to the next one."

"I know, I know. She wanted to know if there was any way that I would consider forgiving her. I know she's not stupid, does she just think that I'd be blinded by wanting to go out with her for so long that I'd just disregard what happened? And you know what sucks? What really, really sucks? Part of me still wants to be with her for some reason. I always thought that she was this wonderful, pretty girl that I'd never in a million years have a shot with. It took thirteen days for that dream to get ruined."

Tawnee was silent for a few moments. She understood her brother's frustration, even the part about wanting to be with Mandy after everything that had taken place. Part of her still missed Doug, even though he was a deadbeat asshole. She spoke once that she was sure that he was done venting.

"I can't tell you what to do, Will. I know where you're coming from. One thing I can tell you, though, if you get back together with Mandy, I'm never gonna touch you again," she said in a soft voice.

That got his attention. He sat up and looked directly into his sister's eyes. "I'm not getting back together with her. I believe that she's sorry. Hell, I even believe that she'd make an honest effort to be a good girlfriend. But, I also believed her before I knew she was lying to me to cover for seeing Doug. Even if I forgive her, which I probably won't, I'd never be able to look at her the same way again. Trust just doesn't come back as easy as it goes. I don't want drama, and I don't want her."

"Good. Have anything else to talk about that's no so fucking depressing?" she asked. It was a relief to think that Will wasn't going to fall back into the clutches of her former best friend turned enemy. Especially considering the feelings that she was having for him, herself.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers