Taming Tawnee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers

"I love you, too, Will. I need to take a shower and do a little homework. Do you think we could watch another movie later? You can pick tonight."

Will agreed and left his sister to do what she needed to get done. He knew that they were playing a twisted little game. But it was their game and no one ever needed to know about it. So far, they hadn't really done anything, but he was sure that something was about to happen when their mother interrupted them. Tawnee had already admitted that she was about to do something when the knock came. He felt slightly guilty that it may be his sister's fragile mental state that was making her physically attracted to him, guilty enough to put a stop to things, especially after seeing the condition that she was in after waking from her nap. An emotional wreck. If it had been any other girl besides his own sister, then he would just roll with it and thank his lucky stars. He wasn't sure if he could live with himself if they took things to the next level and all of a sudden she had a change of heart after whatever bout of mental anguish passed that she was going through.

Another thing that Tawnee had said crossed his mind while he wasted time playing on his computer. The hard part was waiting. It would have been easier on him if they hadn't made a plan to meet up and watch a movie. He didn't want to seem like a jerk and go bug her, so he kept waiting. And waiting.

Tawnee had finished her homework and had taken her shower. She wandered around downstairs for a bit, getting a drink from the kitchen, and most importantly, made sure that her parents were safely in their bedroom. Tonight, she did not want to get interrupted. She wanted to end the emotional roller coaster of a day on a high note.

Will looked happy to see his sister when she entered the room, perhaps a bit nervous. He could sense that something was different with Tawnee as soon as she closed the door behind her. She had a look about her and instead of wearing a nightgown or a nightshirt, Tawnee was dressed in a bathrobe. A rather short, silky bathrobe.

"So, what did you pick out for us?" she asked.

"Pulp Fiction."

"Oh, I like that one."

Will let out a deep breath and blinked his eyes a few times. What he had to say was going to be far more difficult than he thought. It was a hell of a lot easier to make up his mind to stop things from going any further than they had already gone when Tawnee wasn't standing in front of him. About the only thing that he could do for a moment was stare and try and keep himself from totally devouring her.

"What?" she asked. She had a pretty good idea what. Didn't need to read his thoughts to tell that Will was thinking about all of the nasty things that he could do to her. That was her intention anyway, when she picked out her robe.

"Tawnee, you look absolutely fantastic. I probably don't have to tell ya what kind of effect that you've been having on me. I'm just...I'm worried. We've been through a lot here lately, especially you..." His voice trailed off but his eyes continued to roam up and down her body. Too much there not to look at.

"You think I've gone crazy 'cause all of a sudden I want to do something we shouldn't do? You must be crazy too, then. It's written all over your face what you want to do."

"I can't help it, I guess. But I just don't want us to do something that we'll regret and end up having you hate me for the rest of your life."

Tawnee understood what her brother was trying to say, but she had already made up her mind. "I know what you're saying and if you want me to go, then I'll go. I think that would just make us both miserable, though. Haven't you had enough of that? Can't we just have our moment and make each other happy without having to think about it too much? Please?"

Will's resolve had crumbled, he couldn't say no. "Okay."

They took their customary spots on the old chair and started the movie. They had just gotten comfortable, Will's arm was draped around her and Tawnee sat mostly on his left hip. About three minutes in, she took hold of his left hand with hers and guided it inside of her robe so that it now cradled her right breast. Nothing was said.

Will indulged in the soft mounds of Tawnee's chest. She didn't have a huge set of tits, a bit more than a handful though, as the saying goes. He caressed them gently, running his fingertips over her nipples, listening to the changes in her breathing. Then he felt her fingers. At first they traced the outline of his erection through his pajama pants, then her right hand was inside of them, stroking him slowly. She was pleased that he had taken her advice and clipped off all that pubic hair. He used his right hand to move the hair from the side of her face and expose her neck, which he promptly began to kiss. She shivered with the sensation as he kissed his way up her jawline and behind her ear. He moaned slightly as she began to stroke him faster.

With all thoughts of actually watching the movie out of mind, Tawnee released her grip on her brother's cock and rose to her feet. As she turned to face him she let her robe fall to the floor. Will had guessed that she probably looked pretty damn good naked, and she did not disappoint. She was a thin girl and didn't have much of an ass on her, but her breasts were things of beauty. Will would have liked it if she would have stood there in front of him for a moment longer so that he could enjoy the view, but she had other plans. Without saying a word, she dropped to her knees and tugged at his pajamas. He worked with her and they pulled them down and off. Will soon lost his shirt and they both were totally naked with him still sitting in the chair and her on the floor in front of him.

Tawnee had planned on sucking Will's dick, but found herself being pulled up into his arms. He kissed her slowly as she settled herself on his chair, a knee on either side of his hips. With one hand, he pulled her against him, with the other he caressed her lower back down to her ass and back again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and felt the tip of his cock pressing against her pussy. There wasn't much of a chance of it, but if they were ever going to put a stop to things, that would have been the time. Instead, she eased herself down onto him until all of her weight was on his body and his cock was as deep as it would go, all the while never breaking their kiss. Eventually, she had to pull her lips away so that she could breath and move properly.

Will moved his hands to his sister's waist and groaned with delight as she ground against him. When he looked at her face and saw the smile, the look of guilty pleasure, he was solidly reminded that the beautiful woman that was fucking him so lovingly was his sister. It wasn't a shocking realization considering that the two of them had been planning for this to happen, but it was an amazing feeling to actually have it happen. Of course, it was sex and it was supposed to feel good but this felt amazing to William.

Tawnee had her brother on her mind every since Amanda had told her that she was thinking about asking him out. She had been curious as to why. After a little study and actually talking to him, she had begun to put it together. He wasn't exceptionally handsome, but not bad, she had decided. He was, however, quite charming. The more that she talked with him and spent time with him the more that she had found herself attracted to him. Now she was attached to him, literally, and it was fantastic.

She had been fantasizing about the moment and something about him being her brother really turned her on. Perhaps she would end up burning in hell for it, if such a place existed, but having sex with someone that she was socially forbidden to was fucking hot. This wasn't all about satisfying some lustful itch that needed to be scratched, though. His touch was soft, her kisses were tender. They were making love and they both felt it.

It wasn't all that long before Will began to buck his hips, thrusting up and into his sister's grinding pussy. "Tawnee, I'm gonna...oh god," he began to say, on the edge of climax. It was the first words either of them had spoken.

"Go ahead, Will," she urged him, bending her head down to kiss. He came while their lips were pressed together and moaned into them the whole time. When the last stream of semen left his body and entered hers, he kissed her back with all his might. She thought it was priceless, the expression on his face while he came. It made her feel good to think that she was responsible for bringing him the pleasure that he was experiencing.

"Did you..." he started to ask.

"No. But we're not done yet are we?" She had slowed her grind, giving him a moment to recover. She was also wanting to change positions, maybe get out of the chair.

He brushed some of the stray hair away from her face, briefly cradling her cheek. "You're so beautiful, Tawnee. What can I do for you? What do you like?" His voice was low and soft, she felt as if she was about to melt on top of him.

"I like you, Will. Can we move to the bed?"

William wiggled around a bit, rose to his feet, and lifted his sister the short distance over to his bed. He laid her down on the mattress, kissing her belly, tickling her with his lips and causing a few giggles. Sliding her back on the bed a bit, he maneuvered himself so that he was on his knees with his head between her legs, kissing her waxed pubic region.

Tawnee began to squirm a bit when his tongue began to lap the folds of her pussy. It was hard for her to believe that he was going to eat her after he had just filled her with his sperm. Not that she was wanting him to stop, she had just never been with a guy that wanted to get cum in their mouth. Doug wouldn't ever have done it. "You just came in me," she reminded him, not that he would have forgotten.

Will didn't reply, he was busy. His sister's hand on the back of his head seemed to encourage his efforts. Considering that they were even together at all the way that they were was incredibly kinky, he didn't think that eating her cream pie was really a big deal. Tasting their combined juices was pretty exciting, really. He kept at it for as long as he could stand it, eventually the need to fuck got the better of him. He pulled his head away and gave Tawnee a big, sloppy kiss while sliding back into her pussy with his dick.

Physically speaking, Doug was a larger man, in every aspect, than her brother. About the only thing about the guy that she could say that she missed was his cock. It was a thick monster of a tool, and to his credit, he knew how to use it. Will, on the other hand, didn't quite live up to the same standard and she suspected that there were very few men that could. While her brother probably wouldn't be asked to star in any porno flicks in the near future, he wasn't clueless, either. What he was doing at the moment felt pretty fucking great, she knew that and that's what she was focusing on. A nice, slow build to what was soon going to be a magnificent climax.

William suspected that his sister was close to having an orgasm. She was digging her finger nails into his back and making sexy little noises every time that he was fully inside of her. He picked up his pace from the steady rhythm that he had been keeping to a rather aggressive drilling. When she did cum, turning her head to scream into the pillow, he was relieved. Will was about to have his second orgasm and would have felt like a failure if he didn't deliver at least one to his beautiful sister. After twenty more seconds of hammering thrusts he was gasping for air and depositing another load. They hugged and kissed and licked and nibbled each other for a bit, basking in the afterglow.

"That felt really good," Tawnee declared.

"You did really cum, right? You weren't just acting or anything?"

"Trust me, that was real," she giggled, rubbing his chest.

"Mine was too," he assured her with a smile.

She just laughed and snuggled closer, if that was even possible. "You were really sexy. You still kinda are." He didn't look half-bad without a shirt on.

"I was a little scared that I'd, you know, disappoint you," he told her, playing with her hair again. He couldn't seem to stop doing that. He loved her hair.

"You didn't."

Neither one of them felt like doing much more talking than that. They could always talk later, if they felt the need. For the moment, it was getting late and they both had to get to class in the morning. Will made sure that his alarm was set and they risked sleeping in the same bed, hoping that the visit from Janice the night before was nothing more than an anomaly.

*****

Will was already up and gone from the bedroom by the time his alarm was rousing Tawnee from her slumber. She had a heck of a time trying to turn the damn thing off; it was shaped like a pyramid and didn't seem to have any buttons on it. It finally ceased its wailing after she banged on each of the surfaces a few times, vowing to scold her brother later for his nerd-toy of a clock.

Having taken a shower and changed into her clothes for the day, Tawnee found her mother and brother downstairs before they left. They usually left around the same time, her brother with an early class and her mother for work. Her father got up at some ungodly early hour for work, and he was long gone.

"Good morning," she greeted them.

"Morning, sunshine," her brother replied, to which she just smiled. Her mother smiled, too.

For one thing, it wasn't like Tawnee to be happy and smiling that early in the morning. For another, it was nice to see her and her brother getting along. "Good morning, dear. Glad to see you're having a smiling start to the day for once."

"Yeah, it makes me kind of nervous when you look like that, though. Like something bad's about ready to happen to me," Will commented, then taking a bite out of some toast.

"I'd never do anything bad to you, Will," Tawnee said, moving toward the fridge. Their mother was heading into the other room and was getting out of hearing range, so she leaned in and whispered into her brother's ear to finish her thought, "unless you want me to."

He squirmed a little, but kept smiling, looking off in their mother's direction. It would seem that she still enjoyed making him feel uncomfortable. "Better behave yourself."

She grabbed a small bottle of juice from the fridge and took a seat at the table across from her brother. "I will, I promise." In a much lower voice she asked "Are we okay?"

"I hope so. Can we talk about it later?" he asked back. William didn't seem too overly concerned about anything, other than their mother overhearing what they were saying.

"Sure. Got any big plans tonight?

*****

Tawnee couldn't have imagined that things were actually turning out the way that they were. She had just committed an unholy act of incest with her brother and felt pretty good about it. There was always a certain amount of enjoyment that came with having sex, but there was something about what she and Will had done that went beyond that. At least to her, it felt like it was more than just recreational copulation. She had spent a good chunk of the day wondering if her brother felt the same way about it or not. She imagined that he did, but they certainly had a lot to talk about.

When William arrived home, his sister's car was out front, so he was pretty sure that she was there. Like her, he had spent a lot of the day thinking about what they had done the night before. It had been fantastic, as far as he was concerned, and he was pretty sure that Tawnee was happy about it. He was also pretty sure that no one else would feel the same way if someone should happen to find out. It wasn't surprising that his sister was waiting for him just inside the door.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hi. I, um, I thought I heard John's car, I was just going to look out and see if it was you or not. I've been waiting for you."

"Well, it's me." Will smiled. It was interesting to see Tawnee acting a little nervous. He hoped it wasn't because she was about to freak out. Considering their situation, that was a possibility. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I guess I've just been anxious to talk to you, is all. Mom and Dad aren't home yet. Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A little nervous to hear what you have to say."

"About last night...you have to admit it was kind of weird when you stop and think about it," Tawnee said.

Will's heart was sinking. He couldn't really disagree, it was weird. Men and women had been having sex for a long time, perhaps even brothers and sisters thrown into that mix, but in this day and age, their actions were surely to be considered to be socially deviant. "I know what we did isn't something that we probably would want to tell anyone about. I don't know what it says about me, but I liked it."

A small, almost shy grin appeared on Tawnee's face, a kind expression that her nature usually prevented. "I think it says that you're willing to do something if it feels really good, even if you're not supposed to. I think it felt good, anyway. And yeah, keeping it quiet goes without saying. I wish that we didn't have to, that's just the way it is."

"Yeah."

Tawnee wasn't the best at reading people, but she could tell that her brother was feeling nervous and uncomfortable. "Let's not over-think things, okay? I think we both knew what we were doing, right?"

Will nodded in the affirmative.

"And it felt good, right?"

He nodded again.

"Well, I was thinking then...um, we could have some fun with it then, if we keep it quiet. I mean, it won't last forever, and I'm not gonna lie, you...you made me feel really good, Will."

"You know that I never expected this. I never even thought about anything like this happening until you sat on my lap that first time. It's kind of hard for me to get my head wrapped around it. I know that we're not supposed to, but damn, it did feel good. I mean, a guy like me just doesn't get to be with a girl like you, even if you are my sister, I mean, you're way out of my league. I kinda feel guilty like I'm taking advantage of you or something, like you're in a funk and you must be out of your mind. I want to make you feel good, and there's so much that I wa...I mean, are you sure it's cool?"

Will was still somewhat unnerved by the conversation, surreal as it was. Tawnee seemed to be rather calm. She reached out and ran her hand through his hair. Something about having it cut short like that made her just want to touch it.

"Will, you're sweet. I might be a little out of my mind, but you're not making me do anything that I don't want to. You can be with any girl that you want, just because they're pretty doesn't mean that they won't like you. Mandy liked you, and she's fucking gorgeous. A fucking bitch/whore, too, but gorgeous. All it takes is a little chemistry. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. You've got the..." The sound of a car in the driveway cut what Tawnee was going to say short. It was their mother. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Later, okay? There's a lot that you want to do, right?"

"Yeah," Will replied. He was flush, probably from head to toe, but all Tawnee could see was his face and arms. "How can you be so calm?" he asked.

"I'm not feeling all that calm, really. You look like you might be on the edge of having a stroke or something. Try and relax, would ya? Go lick your stamp collection or something, whatever it is that makes you calm down."

Will grinned. He didn't have a stamp collection, and his sister knew it. "Sure, sure. What do you do to relax? Pull the wings off flies? Study medieval torture?"

"Nope, but lately I've been watching a lot of movies. That really takes the edge off," she replied, causing her brother to shake his head. "I've got a paper that I have to work on, then maybe we could hang out or something?"

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers
1...45678...14