Taming Tawnee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Nap sounds good though."

"Mmm-hmm."

Tawnee parked out front like she usually did and they both went inside.

"I'm going to go take that nap, not sure exactly what time we have to get ready to go, though do you?"

"Uh, no, guess not. I was gonna go look on the computer to see who all's fighting and stuff. I'll see what time the gates open," Will said.

They started up the stairs with Tawnee ahead of her brother. It was very clear to Will that he'd never be able to look at her the way that he used to again. They'd been in this position a hundred times, heading up to their rooms and he never gave it much thought. Just moving from one floor of the house to another. Now, with Tawnee a couple of steps higher, all he could think about was how sweet that ass was. In a way it was exciting, and in a way it was depressing because no one could ever know how they felt about each other.

"You could probably still tuck me in, if you want," Tawnee suggested.

"Sure. Are you uh, still sore?" Will asked her, as they walked to her room.

"Just a little. But don't get any ideas, okay? We just don't have time."

"I know, I know. I was just worried about you. I won't touch you, I promise," he said.

"It's not that I don't want you to, 'cause really, I'd let you do whatever you want. I mean, within reason. I don't want to dress up like an Ewok or something," she told him flopping onto her bed and kicking her sneakers off.

That brought a smile to Will's face. He bent down to kiss her forehead. "Well, sweet dreams. And don't worry, I don't want to pretend that you're something else."

"Aww, how come you always know the right things to say? You ought to get a little rest and maybe we could do something that you've always wanted to after the fights. Just leave my butt out of it," she said.

"Heh, like what?"

"You're supposed to tell me. I can't come up with all the ideas. Bet if you try you could come up with something," she said.

"Now I won't be able to think about anything else besides you!"

"Good, that makes me feel special. Now, go somewhere else so I can take my nap."

Will started to leave, happy to think there was still a little bit of his old sister in there. He didn't miss the rotten parts, the smart-ass parts were kind of amusing sometimes. "You shouldn't tease me like that, not nice."

"I'm not teasing, I'll deliver. Promise. Go rest up."

*****

The box seats at the arena that Jacob had procured for his family proved to give them a spectacular vantage for the mixed martial arts event. He and Tawnee were the two that seemed to enjoy it the most since they followed the sport from time to time and recognized some of the competitors from television. William liked it too, screaming and cheering along with crowd. Despite her protests of how barbaric she thought it all was, Janice found herself not being able to take her eyes from the action. They made little bets amongst themselves as to who would win each match and how long it would take, and as luck would have it, Janice came out on top. All in all, as a family event, they decided that they would chalk it up as a success and Jacob was able to hold his head high.

It was nearing midnight when the family arrived back home, and it was a unanimous decision that it was time for bed. Janice and Jacob were unaware that their children would be sharing the same one, at least for a little while. Tawnee and William went upstairs and whispered to each other near the door to his room in the hall.

"Um, did you think of anything you wanted to do?" Tawnee asked.

Will grinned and looked down at his shoes, as if he didn't quite dare to say what was on his mind. "Yeah, if you want to stay up for a bit."

She slapped him lightly on the shoulder. "I asked, didn't I? Don't be shy, I told you I deliver. Your room or mine?"

"I know you said you didn't want to dress up, but do you have any really sexy bra and panties?" he asked.

Tawnee smiled. "I don't mind dressing up like that. I might have something that you'd like."

"Okay, why don't we wait like half an hour and you can come to my room? Then I'll tell you the rest."

"Oooh. It's kind of exciting, isn't it?" she asked with a giggle.

"Oh, it will be for me, I'm pretty sure," he replied.

The two retired to their respective rooms and prepared for what was about to come. For Will, there really wasn't much preparation. He just changed out of his clothes into what he would normally wear to bed. He set the half an hour clock to give his parents a chance to get to bed. Their schedule was like clockwork and since their outing, it was past their usual bedtime , and he was reasonably certain that they would be snoring by the time that the thirty minutes were up.

For Tawnee, she wanted to do a little more prep-work. She didn't know what her brother had in mind exactly, of course, but if he wanted her to look sexy, then she would look sexy. There had never been anyone that made her feel the way that he did, she had never been with such a generous and caring lover. The fact that the guy that was doing all this to her was her brother, and their relationship would be described as deviant at best did little to temper her enthusiasm. May have even added to it.

She rushed to the shower and made sure that she was fresh and smooth in all of the right places. She debated with herself as to whether to put on makeup or not after she dried and brushed her hair, but decided against it. She normally wore little or none and Will probably would be okay with her going natural.

The mirror provided a picture of a pretty young woman, and she knew that she looked okay, but the more she looked, the more she wondered why he would say such things as he had about her. It wasn't because she was always showering him with compliments about how handsome he was and he was just returning the praise. Of course, Will was handsome, he wasn't the most gorgeous man that she'd ever seen or anything. Looks alone wasn't why she lusted after him. It was him as a whole. She dared to think that was why he actually believed that she was beautiful. Because she made him feel loved, like he did her.

Fretting about this and that, and worrying about juvenile things like if she was pretty or not was a waste of time, and Tawnee decided to focus on the task at hand. After brushing her teeth and strapping on a lacy red bra and stepping into an equally lacy pair of panties (a Victoria's Secret gift from Doug), she wrapped herself in a robe and went downstairs under the guise of getting a drink. After tip-toeing around and noting that her parents were safely tucked into their room, she went to meet William in his. The door was ajar, so she stepped in.

"Hey," she said.

Will was sitting at his desk and swiveled around in his chair. "Hey, you're early. I wanted to make sure their in bed."

"I was just down there, they are," she said, closing his door.

"Did you take a shower? I smell your shampoo," he said.

"Yeah."

"That was quick. I probably should have. I did before we left," he said.

"You'll be fine. So, uh, what did you have in mind for me?"

"Right to the point. Heh, well, first off, you should lose that robe. I want to..." in the middle of his thought, Tawnee dropped the fluffy white robe to the floor, causing him to go blank for a moment. "To get a good look at you. That, that is very nice." Will's eyes feasted on his sister's petite frame. The red lace made her look simply delicious.

"This is okay, then?"

"Uh, yeah. On the bed, right on the edge," he told her, walking over and patting the mattress. He tried not to lose his focus and reminded himself that he had a fantasy that he wanted to accomplish here. Had to sack up and get in charge.

Tawnee did what she was told, thinking it was beyond cute that her little brother was having a hard time telling her what to do. It really wasn't in his nature. She lay down on the bed, expecting him to pounce on her.

"Arms at your sides and I don't want you to pick them up again. You can talk if you have to, but I want you to lay still." Will ran his hand along Tawnee's tummy and along the band of her panties. He switched from his whole hand to just his fingertips and continued to trace a circle around her stomach and lower abdomen.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Your not pretending that I'm like a dead body or something are you?"

"What? No! Don't ruin this for me," he told her.

"Okay, sorry."

"Alright. I'm not pretending that you're anything other than what you are, Tawnee. I couldn't imagine anyone else that I'd want to have here with me."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, Will. What do you want me to do next?"

"Um, I keep thinking about yesterday when, you know, you sucked me on the way home. It was super hot when I came," he said.

"Yeah? Do you want me to do it again?" she asked.

"Not that. I want to cum on you. Right on your belly while you lay there. I want you to play with yourself while I watch you."

Tawnee felt like it was a little silly, but she wasn't going to say such a thing. It was what Will wanted, and judging from the tent in his shorts, he was excited just to be thinking about it. And, it was kind of hot to think that she would be putting on a private show of sorts for him. She spread her legs a bit and slipped her right hand down in to her panties and began to gently rub herself.

"Like this? Can you see okay?"

"Yes. That's very nice," he said, touching himself through his boxers.

After a moment, Will peeled his old tee-shirt off, then bent down to kiss his sister. She looked positively sinful laying there, fingers dancing inside of her fancy underwear. Tawnee responded to the kiss, but felt herself being held in place, mindful that Will wanted to keep her laying flat for some reason. "You look fantastic," he told her.

Tawnee didn't please herself very often, never really felt the need. She usually had a man for that sort of thing. But that wasn't to say that she didn't know how. With her brother standing over her watching, it was actually quite stimulating.

"Do you think you could take your shorts off so I can see it?" she asked. "It would kind of help me."

Instead of reminding her that he was the one calling the shots, will slid his boxers down and kicked them to the side. He was about to do that, anyway, and it was sexy to think that his sister wanted to look at his cock while she masturbated for him. He stood closer to her, and placed it just under her left breast, then slid it along her bare skin to her hip before standing up straight again and stroking himself.

"Let me lick your fingers," he said.

Pulling her hand from her crotch, Tawnee lifted it up while Will bent down and tasted her juices. "That's very sexy, Tawnee. Are you thinking of me while you touch yourself?" he asked.

Tawnee resumed her frigging, taking the hint that Will wanted to hear some dirty talk. "Oh yeah. I'm looking at your cock and wishing that it was in my pussy, fucking me. That's where it belongs, you know, all the way in your nasty little sister."

Will smiled as he began to stroke himself faster. "It's a great place to be, even though I've no business being there. That makes it even hotter."

"It is hot, thinking I can come in here, lay on your bed, and have you blow your load all over me. Have you use me like your sexy little toy that you can do anything with that you want, and no one will ever know," she purred.

It soon became apparent to Will that he wasn't going to be able to last long, even though he was trying to hold back. For one thing, he'd had a lot of practice masturbating, and was pretty good at it. For another, hearing Tawnee talk like that was incredibly erotic. That, combined with what she was doing with her own hand was enough to bring him close to orgasm. He couldn't see the point in trying to make it last any longer, he'd been waiting all night as it was. Besides, he doubted that she was going anywhere, there was probably plenty of fun to be had.

"Oh, Tawnee!" he groaned, eyes closing as he felt his imminent release.

"That's it, Will. All over my tummy, so we can see it," she urged him.

A moment later, Tawnee felt the warm stream of her brother's semen hitting her body, while he sighed and hissed with the pleasure of his orgasm. There was an impressive amount of it, considering all of the sex that they had the night before. He squeezed the last few drops out near her naval and stood back to check his handiwork. Once again, it was one of the sexiest things that he had ever seen.

"Damn, Tawnee. Every time I look at you, I can't hardly believe that you're real. You're my fantasy come to life. Thank you so much! Let me grab a towel."

Tawnee had to admit that it was kind of hot, but still, she would much rather have him inside of her. Especially now that she was all worked up. She knew that it wouldn't take him long to get ready to go again, though. "You don't need to thank me, I already told you that I'd do whatever you want. And I still will, but I'm going to need you inside of me, soon."

"Be right back," he said.

Will left his room and returned with a washcloth to clean his mess from Tawnee's stomach. Laying on the bed with her, they kissed for a moment. "You didn't think that was too weird, did you?" he asked.

"Everything we do is weird, Will. That wasn't bad at all. I'm surprised you had a little dirty talk in you. The only problem is that now I'm so horny that I can't hardly stand it, so you better do something about that and we can talk about it later," she said. It sounded like a plan to Will.

For the second night in a row, the two had sex until every ounce of energy they had was spent. Sometimes it got a little rough, but for the most part, they took it nice and easy. When they found themselves to be too sore and tired to go on, Tawnee crept back into her room and passed out on her bed, thinking that if they didn't get their sexual cravings under control soon that neither one of them were ever going to get any sleep again. Will wasn't thinking anything, he had lapsed into a coma almost as soon as his sister left his room.

*****

The next day was a fairly lazy one for the entire family. No one had any special plans, Jacob did a little work on the yard, Janice puttered around the house while Will did much of the same. Tawnee dug into the pile of homework that she had, wondering how on earth her professors could justify it all. She was just done grabbing a soda from the fridge when she went to the door to answer the knock. It was Amanda.

"Mandy. What's up?" she asked.

"Hi, uh, I was just in the neighborhood and was wondering if we could talk for a minute," Amanda replied.

Even though the two had called a truce, Tawnee wasn't sure if she was quite ready to open up peaceful negotiations with the girl yet or not. She really didn't think that they had any more to talk about. "I guess."

"I just wanted to say how sorry I was, again. I've kind of missed you, you know the way we were."

"Well, we were best friends, I've missed you, too," Tawnee said. It would be a lie if she had said otherwise.

"I was wondering if you'd let me make it up to ya, you know, take you out tonight? Have a couple of drinks, we could dance and make all the guys drool," Amanda suggested.

"That sounds like fun, but I can't," Tawnee said, noting the disappointment on Amanda's face. "I'm not trying to blow you off or be a bitch or anything, I promise. I've literally got so much homework to do that I don't know if I can finish it all before Monday. I've been working on it since I got up this morning."

"Yeah, I've got a bunch of it too, but I figured I could hammer it out tomorrow. Well, I just thought I'd ask."

"I appreciate it, I do. And to tell you the truth, I could probably use a drink. It'll just have to wait, though," Tawnee said.

Mandy couldn't be one hundred percent sure, but she thought that Tawnee was probably telling her the truth. "You know, next weekend my parents are taking my sister out of town for some ballet thing. I was thinking about having a little get-together. Would you be interested in that?"

"A party? Sure, probably. I mean, I'd have to ask Will, see what he thinks."

"Ask Will?" It didn't seem to Amanda that Tawnee would have to ask her brother for permission to go to a party, but then again, it was going to be her party. "That's sweet of you, Tawnee. I would understand if he doesn't want you to go. I feel absolutely rotten about Will. I really didn't plan for that to happen, and when it did, I didn't handle it very good. I tried to talk to him about it, but he doesn't really act like he wants to listen to me. I don't blame him. Maybe you could see if he'd want to come, too. I promise, I'd stay out of his way."

"I'll talk to him. I know that wasn't like you, what you did, but it's still not easy for him to forget, you know? I understand why you were so mad at me, but he was like an innocent bystander, you know? All that shit that went down was probably partially my fault, so I don't know if he'll listen to me or not," Tawnee said.

Amanda was finding it difficult to believe that Tawnee was shouldering some of the blame for the catastrophic malfunction that occurred in their relationship. She felt like that was the case, but really it was Amanda that had actually done those horrible things. She'd been feeling guilty as hell about it, too.

"Tawnee, it was almost all my fault. I should have just said something instead of acting like a silly bitch. Just tell him I'm sorry and ask him if he wants to come to the party, okay? 'Cause I am sorry. To both of you."

"I will. Now, why don't you get out of here before I start crying? I'll see you Monday, okay?"

"Okay," Amanda agreed with a small grin. She left feeling a little better, at least Tawnee didn't sound like she hated her anymore. She sounded like a whole different person, really.

Tawnee shut the door, feeling better, too. She thought that Amanda's party sounded like fun, it had been a while since she'd been to one. Now all that she had to do was convince her brother that the girl that had just crushed his heart by being a cheating slut wasn't really all that bad. She wasn't all that sure if she'd be able to accomplish that or not, but she had a while to come up with a strategy. If it turned out that he was really dead-set against it, then she just wouldn't go. Missing Mandy was one thing, but irritating her brother wasn't something that she was interested in. How things had changed. For the moment, it was back to her room and the thrilling world of economics.

Far later into the evening, William was sitting in his comfy chair with Tawnee sitting on his lap. The credits were rolling on another movie that they could put in the books. Neither one of them were feeling especially frisky, having spent most of the last three nights doing just about everything that they could think of to one another. They were content to sit together and relax.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been waiting to talk to you about something, 'cause I don't really know how to ask," Tawnee said.

"What is it? You can ask me anything you want," he said.

"I know, it's just that Mandy stopped by today..."

"Okay..."

"She invited us to a party at her house next weekend and I kind of wanted to go. We talked for a little bit and she seemed like she was really sorry for what all she did, especially to you."

"Uh, god. You really think that would be a good idea? I mean, I don't even know what I'd say to her. And who knows, if you guys are drinking, you might end up killing one another," he said.

"You wouldn't even have to talk to her if you didn't want to. She said that she'd give you all the space that you want. I don't know. I miss hanging out with her, and it's been a long time since I've been to a party. It kind of sounds like fun to me. Plus, it's been over a year since I've been in a fight. I promise to be good. But if you really don't want to go, then I won't go. I wouldn't go without you," she told him.

1...7891011...14