Taming the Asshole Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she froze and held her breath, her eyes squeezed shut and her jaw clenched tight. My cock pulsed wildly as her pussy gripped it tighter than I thought humanly possible. She came hard as her entire body shook uncontrollably. She was deadly silent the entire time. Finally, she sucked in a huge breath as she practically wilted against me.

"Oh gawd, that was good!" she said breathlessly as she gently uncrossed her legs from behind my back.

She started to slide to the floor in front of me just as Kendra appeared at my shoulder. She reached down and touched the woman's shoulder.

"Mind if I take it from here?"

"Not at all, hon. You be careful, he's a handful. He just did quite a number on me," she said with a big grin.

"Oh, don't I know it. I'm planning on doing a number on him myself," Kendra replied as she began pushing me toward the hallway, her breasts pressed into the back of my arm.

My wet cock waved wildly as Kendra hurried me down the hallway toward a back bedroom. The last thing I heard before she shut the door was the wild scream of the woman riding Brandon.I guess she got him all the way in. Kendra wasted no time in pushing me onto the bed, mounting me in one smooth motion.

"Now, I do believe you owe me an ass fucking! And here I catch you almost wasting all that yummy cum on some other woman," she said with mock seriousness.

"Mmm, well, I thought you were busy," I smiled back.

"Oh, I'm never too busy for this." I felt her wet pussy grind up and down along the underside of my softened cock, causing it to begin growing.

"Oh gawd, that feels so good!" I moaned.

"Yeah? Mmm, it does feel good, doesn't it? How about this?" she asked as she reached down to move my cock to her entrance. She pushed down my rejuvenated prick, sinking it inside her until my balls pressed firmly into her soft ass.

"Oh fuck! Your pussy feels so fucking hot!"

"Mmm, I can feel your fat cock beginning to pulse. Oh baby, I need you to fuck me! You feel so good inside my wet cunt!"

"Yeah, ride it, just like that!"

We both began thrusting forcefully into each other. I winced when she dug her nails into my chest. She was already very aroused and her orgasm was close. Without warning, she came and her cunt spasmed, coating my cock and balls with her juicy cum. She quivered and squirmed as her orgasm ran through her thin body.

I was so incredibly hard, my cock felt like a steel bar as her soft pussy muscles massaged me.Now it's my turn. I gripped her tight ass in my hands and started to move her off my cock.

"Oh, baby! Gawd, I need to cum so bad! Get up on your hands and knees, I wanna fuck your tight little ass again."

"Not yet, lover," she said as she stopped me with a hand on my chest. "Slide up to the headboard more."

I planted my feet firmly on the bed and pushed upward, dragging us both up to the headboard as she requested. She grabbed my right wrist and pushed it up toward the right bedpost. Before I could look to see what she was doing, I felt the cold steel of handcuffs locking around my wrist.

"Hey!" I said as she moved my left wrist toward the other bedpost.

The other set of handcuffs clanked shut before I had a chance to resist. I gave both wrists a forceful tug and knew I was now bound securely to the headboard.Oh, fuck! A shiver of fear raced down my body as I looked up into her face to judge her intentions. She immediately sensed my misgivings.

"Just calm down, sweetie. This won't hurt a bit. I just want to add to the excitement. Now, where did I leave that KY?"

She pulled herself up and off my cock. It slapped wetly against my lower belly and I got a shiver from the cool air hitting my wet, warm cock. She rummaged in the drawer of the bedside cabinet.

"Ahhh, here it is," she said as she pulled it out and then set it on the bed next to me. She then walked to the foot of the bed and reached down under the bed, feeling for something near the corner of the bed. "Give me your foot," she commanded as she pulled a rope up from under the bed. She quickly had my ankles secured so neither leg could move. Now tied spread-eagled on the queen-sized bed, I looked into her eyes with concern. My cock slowly began to wilt. She noticed.

"Hey now. Don't you worry, baby. I'm not going to hurt you. This just adds to my excitement. Is it ok with you?" Her voiced was soft and gentle, soothing. It made me instantly want to please her.

"Yeah. You just surprised me is all," I replied softly.I'm not so sure I like this. Fuck, she can do anything she wants to me! What the fuck do I do now?

"I understand, and trust me, it's going to be great. Just you watch," she said as she mounted the bed again.

She straddled one of my large thighs and leaned down close to my cock. Her soft hands gripped my cock and she began to stroke me. Her juices, along with the other woman's cum, combined to make a slick lubricant that allowed her hands to slide quickly up and down my hardening cock. She pulled it toward her and slid her mouth over the thick head, sucking softly before swirling her tongue around the ridge below the head.

"Hmmm, her and I together taste great," she said with a wicked grin on her face.

I panted as she jerked me a bit faster, making my cock swell to its fullest. She paused long enough to pop the top of the KY tube and then spread a liberal amount on the head of my cock. After coating most of my cock with KY, she squeezed a very large dollop onto two of her fingers. Rising up on her knees, she arched her back and reached behind her. I watched her arm muscles roll softly as she lubed up her own asshole, making it ready for my prick.

"You don't know how badly I've been wanting this fat cock in my ass all week," she said as she turned herself around to straddle me. Surprisingly, she turned until her back was to me. "Yes, that's right. I'm gonna fuck you this way. I want you to watch your cock stuffing my tight little ass. Do you like that?"

"Gawd, yes!" I panted heavily, anxious to feel her ass on my cock again.

"Well, get ready boy, 'cause here it comes," she said as if she read my mind.

She sank to her knees and stretched her arm between her legs to hold the base of my cock tight in her little fist. She inched her ass downward achingly slow. My hips jerked up impatiently.

"Stop that!"

"Please! I need to feel you!"

Finally, my cock slid into the valley between her ass cheeks. The KY caused it to slip up and out of her crack at first, but she quickly readjusted her position to force it back. The head pressed into her tight little asshole and she stopped. She reached back with her other hand and pressed down on my cockhead from the top, effectively trapping it so it would not jerk out when she put pressure on it. I heard her take a deep, even breath and then gently push downward with her ass.

At first, nothing happened. I flexed my cock, anticipating her weight and not wanting her to bend my prick too much. Then, slowly but surely, her muscles began dilating and my cockhead started to spread her asshole open. She paused with a little bit of my cockhead inside her and took a few more deep breaths.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just getting used to your thickness. As much as I love it, I don't get to do anal very often, so I have to take it slow at first."

She began pushing again, and more of my cockhead pushed into her. We both groaned as we felt each other's heat. Suddenly, the head popped in silently. We both froze. I felt the rim of her asshole throb madly around the rim of my cockhead. Each one of her heartbeats thudded hotly into my cock as she breathed deeply through her clenched jaw. She began rotating her ass slowly, causing her to quiver as intense pleasure shot through her body.

"Goddamn!" she panted.

"No shit!"

She giggled and suddenly froze in pain.

"Don't make me laugh."

"Sorry," I panted as I clenched my ass cheeks, reveling in the pleasure pulsing down my cock.

Her hand reached blindly around for the tube of KY. It was behind her foot.

"Behind your foot. No, other foot."

"Thanks. I need a bit more, I think."

I watched her slather another large line of KY around her asshole and my cock. She wiggled once more and then pushed downward again. She dropped the KY and used her hands to pull her ass cheeks wide, stretching her puckered hole for my pole. I groaned aloud at the incredible sight before me: her ass spread wide with just my cockhead inside her wet shiny asshole. Each inner cheek of her ass was shiny from the KY and the juices from her previous orgasm.

Ever so slowly, she pushed further and further down my bloated cock. I wanted to scream in joy as I watched myself disappear into her pulsing asshole. The velvety interior of her hot ass made my cock ache with need.God, I hope she hurries up! I can't wait to feel her start fucking me!

After several minutes, she had fully impaled herself, her wet cunt lips resting on my tight, soaked balls. She let go of her ass cheeks and just sat there grinding herself into my cock, her head down, breathing slowly and evenly. I watched as she rolled her head in a slow circle, clearly reveling in the feelings shooting through her body. Tilting her head, she brought her hands up to her titties. From her movements, I could tell that she was groping and pulling on her long, hard nipples. I flexed my cock a couple of times and she groaned loudly.

Once her ass was fully dilated, she put her hands on my thighs, her nails digging softly into my flesh. Leaning forward slowly, she pulled herself up my cock, the KY making wet squishing sounds as she slid upward. Then, before reaching the head, she slid back down to the base of my cock. Both of us moaned loudly in unison. She picked up speed, her ass eagerly fucking my bloated cock.

"Oh fuck, this feels better than I remember!" she panted hotly.

"Oh baby, just like that! Ride my fat cock! Fuck it! Fuck it hard!" I groaned as I watched her slim body undulate on my cock.

She slid her knees up and planted her feet firmly on each side of my hips. Pressing her palms down on each knee, she began bouncing on my cock. My cock throbbed madly as she pounded me into the mattress, the KY making loud wet popping sounds with each stroke. Kendra began grunting each time she sat fully on my cock. Each plunge caused her ass cheeks to shake and quiver.Oh my god, this is so fucking hot!

"Oh fuck, fuck my ass, fuck my dirty little asshole, you fucker!" she chanted as her pace became feverish and she began wobbling, her exertions causing her burning muscles to tire.

I could tell she was getting close.Oh gawd, please let me cum before she finishes! She started moaning and chanting nonstop as she speared my cock up into herself, our skin slapping lewdly together with each one of her bounces. Suddenly she sank incredibly hard onto my cock, taking me as deep as possible. Her legs sank down and squeezed into me tightly. She looked toward the ceiling and howled savagely as a massive orgasm wracked her body. Her asshole squeezed me in a vise-like grip as her entire body shuttered violently. I tried humping into her and flexing my cock, but her grip was too tight. I groaned, wanting to feel the hot friction again.Oh no! Please, no!

About 30 seconds later, she let out a long rush of air and slumped wearily down onto my legs. She lay there unmoving, my hard pulsing cock still buried deep in her ass.Oh no! Please tell me she's not done! I need to fucking cum! Shit! Several minutes later, she stirred quietly. Raising herself up, she braced one hand against my thigh.

Turning to look back at me, she whispered in a rough, crackling voice, "Goddamn. That was so fucking incredible."

"Yeah, I know. Can you keep going? I need to cum so bad," I said in a pleading voice.

"Mmm, I don't think I can, my asshole is just throbbing. I'm sore already. Hold still for a second please."

She very slowly and gently began inching herself off me. With a little plop and an escape of air, my shiny cock slipped from her asshole and stood proudly in the cool air.

"Oops," she giggled.

I groaned and closed my eyes, the air totally leaving my sails.Fucking bitch isn't going to let me cum! Fuck! She slid off the bed and walked around the bed toward the headboard.

Leaning down to my face, she said, "I'll be right back, ok?"

"Can't you just jerk me off or something?" I asked, looking up into her eyes with a pained expression.

"Oh, you hush," she said as she pulled a pillow out from under my head. "You'll get yours soon enough," she laughed as she playfully whacked me with the pillow.

She laid the pillow on my face and I felt the bed move as she moved over toward the edge of the bed. The sound of a drawer opening came from the direction of the bedside nightstand. Kendra rummaged around in the drawer for a few seconds and then I heard the drawer close.

She picked up the pillow and set it to the side. I had just enough time to see her pushing a black strap-like thing over my head, before something black covered my eyes. It was a large velvet blindfold. Kendra tinkered with the fitting, adjusting the straps so that it was tight, but still comfortable against my face.

"There. Now you behave yourself and I'm going to go clean up. I'll be back to clean you up in a few minutes."

I heard her close the door softly. I could not see anything with the blindfold over my eyes. My cock began to deflate rapidly and I pulled hard on my bonds, to no avail.Dammit to hell! I just lay there, totally whipped. There was nothing I could do. I wanted to scream with frustration.

I soon heard the door open and close again. I felt a weight on the bed as someone crawled onto the bed between my spread legs. I hissed softly as a warm washcloth touched my cock and balls. She shushed me gently as she bathed my entire pubic area. Her soft hands and the gentle way she was cleaning around my cock and balls soon began to make me harden again. Her delicate hands felt comforting and I lay quietly, enjoying the treatment.

The washcloth was removed and I shivered as cool air washed over my cock and balls. Teasingly, she stroked me a few times and I flexed my cock, loving the feel of her soft, tender hands on me. Her touching soon had me back to full stiffness.Oh yes, she's gonna make me cum! Her hands left me and I felt a towel being rubbed around my penis and nuts, drying me.

After being dried, the towel disappeared. I felt her weight on the bed shift as she began moving up my body. I felt her soft skin brush up against each of my sides as she straddled me and moved up my body. Her naked ass cheeks settled onto my lower chest, and a warm wetness pressed into my sternum. Her fingernails lightly grazed over my chest, nipples, and upper arms causing little goose pimples raise on my skin. Then they were gone.Awww.

Suddenly, the blindfold was pulled up and I squinted my eyes in pain as they adjusted to the overhead light. I blinked rapidly for a few seconds before looking up at her and then I gasping aloud. Staring down at me with an arched eyebrow was a very naked Lynn.Oh shit...

To be continued...

12