Taming the Brat

Story Info
Teaching a tearaway some manners.
4.9k words
4.23
80.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crew in the freight forwarding department where I work often go out for a beer after work on a Friday and we have a great time together. Over a few drinks we get to relax, unwind, and take the piss out of each other depending on what has happened during the week. As a team we turn over a hell of a lot of freight each week to all parts of the world. Often there is about 20 of us hitting the pub and sate our thirsts with a couple of pints, then the group might thin out as some head home and the rest of us order some food to soak up the booze and start to make an evening of it. A couple of hours later the group has thinned down to about ten or twelve when we head out to hit a few bars and then end up in one of the city's many clubs. On some occasions a few of us have gone through the night, had breakfast in an all night café and then headed into work to get a few bonus hours in sorting the early morning airport freight.

As I've said we are a good team both at work and out on the piss; but we look after each other as some of us have worked together since leaving school many, many years ago. Some of us are God parents to the kids of some of our work mates, and often spend the weekends together with families of the team. All in all a great set of mates that can be relied on when times get hard or there is some upset.

Ellen and I have been workmates & friends for more years than I care to remember; she is a single mum with two teenage daughters, Claire & Patricia, Pat for short. They are both a handful for a single mum as any teenagers are. But it is hard on Ellen trying to manage a tough job, a home and two daughters who live life to the full. Most of the team have helped out Ellen and the kids in some way over the years as the kids have grown up. But the lack of a man in the home has made it hard for Ellen in the last couple of years as her daughters have grown larger than Ellen, and a little wild in their outlook. Many a time Ellen has been close to tears at work due to something one of them has said or done.

Claire was recently 18 and we all brought a plate and did a BBQ in Ellen's backyard for her party and had a great night. But since then Claire has become an uncontrollable bitch to her mum and sister, definitely a wild child that is starting to drag Pat the same way, especially when she hears the way Claire talk to her mum. Some of the girls in our team have comforted Ellen on many occasions and offered advice as parents with their own daughters as experience. Some of us have discussed going around whilst Ellen is working a late shift, sitting Claire & Pat down and putting them right by a bit of plain talking, and maybe laying the law down. But at the end of the day they are Ellen's kids and we would only go in if asked.

Tonight we had finished a couple of beers apiece and were just starting into some food when Ellen's mobile started its distinctive ring. We were all sat in a semi circular booth and so Ellen couldn't easily get out to take the call. It was Claire on the phone and we could hear her demanding that Ellen come home to drive her to a party as her boyfriend had to work late and couldn't pick her up. Ellen gently explained that she was out for the night with her mates, was just about to start her dinner and couldn't come home. Well I could hear Claire shouting & swearing down the phone at her mother demanding that she leave straight away; and Ellen looked embarrassed as she tried to calm her daughter down in front of her mates. The call went on for ten minutes and it wasn't pretty to say the least, Ellen showed herself to be a tremendous mother trying to bring up her kids in the best way that she could, but it just wasn't happening for her. The final straw was when Claire screamed at her mother that she was a selfish bitch who only thought about herself. Ellen started to cry at this moment, wounded by the brutal words of her daughter and she hung up. Kathy who was sat on the other side of Ellen put her arms around Ellen's shoulder and pulled her in close to offer support. Other members of the team, mostly the girls, offered comforting words and advice; some of us blokes just looked at each other grateful that our kids weren't like that.

As we ate our dinner Claire's' words and attitude played on my mind and quickly pissed me off as I looked at Ellen, who appeared to be totally gutted. 'The fucking selfish little bitch,' I thought to my selfish and I brooded on the subject and ate my dinner.

Twenty minutes later I knew that this was going to play on my mind all night and I had to do something for my friend who was trying to bounce back under the encouragement of the team and her own determination to enjoy some time for herself. But it was clear to see that the episode had deeply wounded her and I didn't like to see my mates hurt. After finishing my dinner I got up and went for a piss. As I stood there watering the porcelain I realised how angry I was towards Claire and that I needed to do something about it. After zipping back up I slipped out the back door of the bar and hailed a cab to Ellen's place.

As the cab dropped me off outside her home I could see every light on in the house and hear loud music blaring out, 'typical teenager,' I thought as I made my way up to the house. I stood and the front door and listened whilst steadily growing angrier with every minute as I considered how hard Ellen worked to provide for her kids. Instead of knocking on the door I went around the back instead as I knew Ellen left the back door unlocked most of the time.

I walked into the kitchen and found it a mess; damned sure that Ellen hadn't left it that way when she had left for work earlier that morning. There were unwashed cereal bowls left on the sink, a cereal packet & milk left on the kitchen table, and a half bottle of coke left on the table without a bottle top. I followed the noise into the house, through the open lounge door I could see a half empty pizza box on the coffee table and Claire stood dancing around to the music with a beer in her hand. I shook my head, totally disgusted with the way she was treating the place like a dustbin. Just at that moment she stopped dancing and bent down to lift a small ziplock bag off the table from which she removed a small pill and popped it in her mouth before washing it down with a long swig of beer. As I stepped forward into the lounge door way I could see four or five empty beer bottles lying on the carpet. Claire stood there in a tight mini skirt showing off stunning long, tanned legs; above that she wore a halter top that seemed to be struggling to contain a pair of 34C tits that bounced as she danced around. 'Shit, this girl looks hot to trot,' I thought as I stepped into the room and Claire turned towards me as she noticed the movement out the corner of her eye.

"What the fuck are you doing here old man?" she demanded.

'Old man my arse,' I thought, 'the cheeky bitch,' as I took another step towards her and closed the distance between us. "You and I are going to have a little chat," I said over the blaring music.

"FUCK OFF," she shouted back.

My blood started to boil.

"I heard what you said to your mother tonight Claire, and that wasn't right," I started only to be rudely interrupted.

"FUCK OFF OLD MAN," she shouted as I stepped up face to face.

"You are going to learn some manners young lady, you don't speak to your mother or me for that matter, like that," I said in a low cold voice as I stepped toe to toe with her so I was bearing over her.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" she demanded.

"A friend of the family who has cared about Ellen, you and Pat for many years; and I don't want to see you destroy this family by your selfish attitude," I plainly explained.

"Ah, Fuck off," she said condescendingly.

Well that was just one fuck off to many for my ears and my patience. I reached out and grabbed her upper arm in my strong fist, "Now listen to me young lady..."

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME OLD MAN," she screamed back, as she tried to pull away from me.

Looking beyond her I could see the dining table & chairs so I eased forward letting her pull me that way. As I gripped her solidly in one hand I reached out to pull out one of the high backed chairs and turn it round. Claire was still fighting too much to get loose to notice.

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARD," She screamed, not noticing what was happening as she pulled backwards away from me.

As we grew level with the chair I sat down and then gave her arm a hefty tug throwing her off balance.

"HEY," was all she had time to cry out before she was tumbling forward off balance. Her tanned legs hit mine as the weight of her body was pulled forward, her 34C tits leading the way. Pulling down on her arm her centre of gravity moved across my legs causing her to start falling forward. In panic she reached forward with her free hand to break her fall as her thighs tipped across my firm thighs and down she went. As she fell across my thighs I slid my hand down her arm and pulled it back around behind her and up her back to lock it painfully behind her, trapping her onto my legs.

Her free hand hit the floor hard absorbing the impact of her weight and momentum that shot pain up her arm making her scream again out loud. Now I had her pinned across my legs and immobile giving me a chance to look her over as she tried to recover from the pain in her arm and the indignation that would start forming in her brain about now. The most noticeable thing was the lovely tight arse of this 18 year old rising up off my legs, then there were the long slim, tanned legs sticking out of her short skirt and hanging down to the floor. God I wanted to run my hands up and down that pair of pins and feel the warmth of her thighs between them. And then there was her upper body hanging down the other side of my thighs ..... and that was as equally attractive. Her bare shoulders & arms were nicely tanned with one arm stretched forward to support herself up off the floor, as she fought to recover her breath.

I hadn't given much thought to my actions until now. Initially I just wanted to help Ellen straighten out her daughter; that resolve had then changed to anger as I saw her pop the party pill and treat Ellen's home as a hovel; and then came the language and attitude that just mad me plain mad. I still was and my free hand automatically started to rise up into the air as she started to scream out "Let go of me you bast ... AAARRRGGHH". My hand landed hard and flat across her tight little bun and the slap sounded like a rifle shot reverberating around the room. Before she had time to say or scream more my hand had already left her arse and was cycling back around to slap down on the other cheek. The resultant scream seemed to fill the room before the last one had died away. She fought and screamed like a banshee as I slapped her hard another four times, giving her 'six of the best' as it was called when I was at school. I was still very mad and not totally aware of what I was doing and the consequences that might arise afterwards. I know one thing that was arising now and that was the front of my trousers as I looked down on Claire and fought her thrashing body to hold her in place.

"You fucking bastard ..... you're enjoying this!" she screamed.

And to be honest I was starting to enjoy the warmth of her body on mine, the heat in my hand, and the hardness in my prick. 'I'll give her old man!' I thought, 'but not the old man she means.'

"You shouldn't be taking drugs Claire. Do you know what they do to you?" I preached.

"Yeah, they make me horny and able to fuck like a rabbit! ...... Does that shock you old man?' she taunted.

I wasn't shocked, just increasingly hornier myself.

"I thought you told Ellen you were going to a party, not out whoring," I said surprising myself.

"Dancing first, shagging later ...... but then again old man you're too old to remember what a good shagging is, aren't you?" she pulled my strings a little harder this time.

"You'd be surprised," I told her.

"In your dreams old man, it is just a golden memory .... A good fuck would kill you, you haven't got a fuck left in that old body of yours."

I flipped her short skirt up onto the small of her back, grabbed the waist band of her panties and tugged them down onto her thighs exposing her sweet young red cheeks.

"HEY, you pervert," she screamed a second before the flat of my hand welted her arse for the first of six more. It was a good job the music was up loud because her indignant screams of pain would have been heard out on the street.

By the time I finished the six her arse was bright red and I could see my hand print on each cheek; plus I was rock hard in my trousers.

"So you don't reckon I've got it in me then?" I exclaimed as I bent her arm some more and lifted her up off my knees. Gripping her shoulder with my other hand I pulled her roughly to her feet and then stood up. I had her arm bent high up her back as I frogmarched her out of the lounge and across to her mum's bedroom.

Claire started screaming "NO PLEASE" in panic as she thought I was going to rape her. Whilst being extremely horny and hard by now I wasn't totally balls before brains.

The arm behind her back kept her under control as I walked to the side of the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed by the bedside cabinet. Twisting Claire's arm I bent her over my knees and pinned her securely in place. Reaching over her I opened the top drawer and then the middle drawer to find what I was expecting. I pulled it out and placed it on the bed alongside me. Then I lifted her skirt again to look at the beaten, but beautiful globes of her arse.

I opened my fingers wide and then gripped one of her hot red globes in my hand; God, it felt good.

"Let me go old man," she screamed out both in fear and indignation.

My forefinger slid down the crack of her arse and ran across the lips of her pussy.

"NNNOOO, GET OFF ME!," she screamed.

"So you don't reckon I've got a fuck left in this tired old body of mine, eh Claire?" as I pressed my finger down hard on her lips and felt them part under the pressure. Her lips eased apart and my finger tip sank into her pussy. I was surprised it felt damp.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME," she screamed in absolute terror.

"Certainly," I announced as I realised her cute beaten cheek. She didn't have time to comprehend if she had won a victory or not as I grabbed the vibrator and swung the bulbous end towards her upturned red welted arse.

Claire just felt the head press her lips apart before it cruised down the length of her lips to her clit, coating the head with her juices before coming back to rest against the centre of her lips.

"NNNNOOOO," was all she had time to scream before I applied firm pressure to the end of the vibrator and pushed six inches of the purple monster deep into her tight cunt. I pushed down hard on her twisted arm and back to hold her in place as I violated my friend's daughter with her own mother's huge vibrator.

"NO PLEASE," she begged, her attitude changing somewhat at last. I pushed another two inches inside her, watching her pussy lips stretch to tearing point around the massive girth.

"So you still think I haven't got a fuck left in this old body of mine eh?" I gloated as I left her get used to the monster filling her to the limit. Before she had time to recover from the shock and try fighting her way off my legs I gripped the end of the vibrator and twisted it around inside her stretched cunt to see if she was juicing up before moving on.

Claire grunted in a non descript way which didn't give me any clues, but I didn't really care as I pulled then vibrator out until the head just remained in place spreading her lips wide.

"Ready for a good fucking little girl?" I didn't wait for an answer as I slowly, but forcible slid the monster back down her tight tunnel and she screamed again at the huge invading weapon. I was gripping the last inch of the vibrator with my thumb and forefinger wrapped around its girth, leaving my middle finger to stretch forward and seek out her clit.

Claire groaned out loud as my fingertip found her erect little love button. I gave it a quick few rubs with my finger making her tense over my legs before I pulled the beast back out again. I gave it a few twists and turns just inside her pussy before ramming it full depth again. As she screamed in pain again my finger sought and found her clit again. A louder groan followed the end of the scream this time. Then the vibrator was being pulled out and I saw it was coated in her juices. I laughed to myself and thrust it in again, only for my fingertip to find her clit a little more swollen and a little harder. I started to fuck her cunt in a steady cycle of plunges, clit rubs, and extractions. After a couple of minutes of this I noticed the fight had gone out of her and she was panting as she lay across my knees. My cock was rock hard into the side of her stomach as I released her arm and used my now free hand to reach under her and inside her halter top.

My fingers thrust inside into her cleavage, which was substantial for an 18 year old, and then I rotated my hand to grip one of her dangling full breasts in my hand. I heard Claire groan some more and I was unsure as to whether the fondling of her breast caused it or 8 inches of purple vibrator being stuffed full depth into her now sodden cunt.

I squeezed the firmness of her breast, desperately wanting to suck on her nipple, and rolled it around in her top as I continued to fuck her relentlessly. My thumb sort out her nipple and I was pleasured with a rock hard nipple which I pushed back into the flesh of her breast and rolled under my thumb.

By now she was panting loudly as I lit up her senses at each end none too gently either as I fucked her pussy and mauled her tit.

"Please stop," she begged quietly between laboured breaths. But I could feel her body tensing under me and I knew she was close to orgasm. I stopped tweaking her clit between thrusts and just started to pound the vibrator hard and deep inside her. At the same time I switched my hand to the other breast, giving it a quick massage before searching out her erect nipple and taking a firm grip on it between thumb and forefinger to give it a hard rub and a tug to pull it out of her halter top.

"Please stop," she begged again "I'm going to cum."

I rammed the vibrator full depth and then fingered her erect clit unmercilessly, whilst at the same time mauling her full breast in my hand.

"OH MY GOD!!" she wailed as her whole body started to buck on my legs as the forced orgasm ripped her body apart. The effects of the ecstasy tab were making themselves known by heightening every sensation in her body.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE," she screamed out as she humped in one never-ending spasm. And then I twisted the cap on the end of the vibrator and set it in motion buried deep inside her orgasming cunt.

The firmness of her breast was warmth and beauty all rolled intro one as I used it to hold her steady as she rocked through the brutality induced orgasm. Claire's legs were twitching and shaking as her whole body was consumed by the most intense orgasm of her sex life to date. The purple monster sent its pulses out into her body like a sonar on a submarine. The pulses and vibrations attacked every nerve ending around her pussy without mercy. The sensations heightened by the tab just tore her apart better than any shagging she was anticipating from her boyfriend at the party tonight.

I could feel the vibrations through the end cap as I reached forward to tweak her clit some more.

"NNNOOO," she screamed, the sensations in her nipples, breast, pussy and clit were just too much for her and she just passed out. Her wired body just overloaded by the stimulation combined with the drugs and beer.

12