Taming the Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the vibrator out of her stretched cunt and pulled her to her feet. She sagged against me and I lowered her backwards onto the bed. I seized her legs and opened them wide apart in my hands to gaze at her gaping cunt, dripping juices out onto the bed. I slid my hands behind her knees to keep them wide apart as I sank to kneel on the floor and rocked my head forward between her towering thighs to seal my mouth on her gaping cunt. I instinctively drove my tongue in deep between her stretched, well fucked lips and explored her tunnel of love. I lapped the spent juices from inside her pussy for several minutes whilst my hands reached up to grab and maul a full breast in each hand. Her legs fell over my shoulders as I ate her out.

Claire started to groan loudly as I switched my tongue to her clit. She was just starting to come around when my tugging on her nipples and my lapping her clit raw with my tongue sent her into her next orgasm, every bit as intense as the first. Her thighs clamped tight around my head as she humped her pussy off the bed into my face. Her copious juices were smeared all around my mouth and down onto my chin as she continued to cum all over my face. I just kept raking my tongue up and down, raking across her clit before plunging deep into her saturated pussy before pulling out and heading for her clit again. I had lost all compassion for the young girl I had watched grow up and a daughter of a friend. I was between the thighs and pussy lips of a wise mouthed kid who needed to be taught a lesson in a safe environment; and I was the man to teach the lesson that she would never forget ...... and neither would I! Suddenly her body, thrashing and screaming stopped, Claire had passed out again as I finally withdrew from between her tanned thighs. I ran my hand up and down her long legs feeling the smooth tanned skin, trying hard not to whip out my old man and just fuck her as she lay there on my friend's bed.

It took all of my self control to stand up and admire her rather than raping her in my lust for the situation. Instead I adjusted my hard on in my trousers and bent down to pull Claire to her feet. I carried her into her own bed room and put her to bed. Whilst it was hard to fight the demons in the darkest recesses of my soul that cried out 'Fuck her!, I couldn't resist the urge to adore her fine body. I pulled her halter top off, along with the skirt and panties and knelt down at the side of her bed to spend ten minutes, at least, fondling, massaging and sucking on her two beautiful globes. I was jealous of her boyfriend having access to these beauties, but tonight it was me and not him that was feasting on them. At the same time I ran my free hand up and down her smooth, warm, tanned thighs. I desperately fought the urge to climb between them and hand my soul to the demons by fucking my friend's daughter in her own bed. As I sucked her bullet hard nipples I fingered her pussy some more and felt Claire twitch underneath me. She might have been unconscious but her body was still fully wired and she creamed her juices around my invading fingers.

Finally commonsense had to prevail, I either needed to leave her alone and slope off to the bathroom for a relieving wank or I had to climb between her thighs and find the relief my bollocks were crying out for. A final minute trying to suck her pussy dry failed as her body orgasmed again of its own accord. I had drunk my fill at this well of 18 year old nectar, and it was time to leave her alone to whatever dreams were swirling through her ecstasy affected brain.

I went to the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth to wipe down her body to remove my saliva and her juices, before covering her over to sleep in peace. The sleepy angelic face bore no resemblance to the mouthy, hateful bitch I had encountered in the lounge earlier.

I spent the next hour tidying up the place, starting with Ellen's bedroom & vibrator; then the lounge and finally finishing up in the kitchen. The state that Claire had left it in made me so angry again I stormed into her room to give her some final advice, only to find her still fast asleep. I desperately needed some relief for myself as my balls were pulsing awaiting some action.

I pulled the blankets down to expose her stunning tits and started to play with them again. Claire's head rolled towards me as she groaned in her sleep. Continuing to maul one nipple in my left hand I unzipped myself and pulled out my thick hard cock. Taking myself in hand so to speak I eased the tip between her lips. Sliding my hand behind her head I held it steady as I eased a couple more inches into her mouth. For the next couple of minutes I fucked her mouth and played with her tits. I could feel my balls starting to boil, and I didn't want to cum in her mouth, so I enjoyed six final thrusts, the final one being deep down her throat, before pulling my cock out and picking up the waste basket to immediately fire a full load of spunk into it. I so wanted to fuck that young cunt, both for the experience of such a young pussy and to teach her a lesson, but instead I made do with the wastebasket and the knowledge that I might have tamed the brat as I zipped up. Taking one final appreciative look at her fantastic body, I covered her over again and walked into the kitchen to wash out the waste basket and then to call a cab home.

Only time would tell if she had learnt any lessons from tonight for the better, or whether she would continue to be one impressive fuck for her boyfriend.

12