Taming the Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She usually sleeps in a bed in the guest bedroom, though I sometimes still have her sleep on the mattress beside my bed. When I do, I usually cuff her to the radiator, but leave the key in so she can unlock herself without waking me should she need to. She goes up a few minutes before me and wakes me by giving me a blow job. I'm usually in a half dreamlike state, only waking up as I orgasm into her mouth. Then we take a shower like the ones I gave her during that first weekend and I make breakfast while she takes care of her hair and makeup. She usually leaves just ahead of me, waiting to get dressed until she is out the door. I don't really interfere much in what she chooses to wear, as I wont see much of it anyway, but I have steered her toward slightly sexier clothes. I like skirts and dresses so I rarely allow her to wear pants, and pick either lacy or no underwear.

Whenever I'm home before her she will undress outside, but usually she is kneeling naked by the door as I come home. She has a way of kneeling, straight backed with shoulders back and breasts thrust forward, that turns me on and I usually have her suck me right there. I have also found out that she is really good at multitasking and can sit absentmindedly stroking my cock while studying or sometimes mounting me while holding a book behind my head. She is skilled at recognizing when I'm about to orgasm and will put her mouth on my cock to swallow the cum.

12