Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the men pulled on their trousers they looked at the pathetic figure kneeling before them. Therese had collapsed in her chains, her arms held out to the sides and her head hanging, their combined sperm dripping from her face onto her chest.

“Aye, perfect timing,” said Bill as the door opened and Smitty returned.

“She’s a mess, ain’t she?” Smitty said as he regarded the abused noblewoman.

“Well, it has to go somewhere, don’t it?” Swede laughed as they filed out of the room.

Smitty brought over a bucket of water and a sea sponge and cleaned Therese up before the next group entered. The cool water on her face revived her somewhat, and she looked up at Smitty with pleading eyes.

“Wha..? What are you going to do to me now?” she asked.

“Just a few more deserving fellows for you to meet, your ‘highness’,” he said, mocking her noble background.

“No, please, no more like this. Please let me come! I can’t stand it, I’m going to die if I don’t come!”

“I don’t think so, darling. I never heard of no wench has ever died from the need to get fucked!” he laughed as he sponged her heated flesh. “Anyway, when you do get what you need it’ll be in that lovely plump bottom of yours, my sweet. You’re to be sold for your special talent in that place, don’t ya know.”

“Mother-of-God, please don’t sell me. I won’t be able to stand it!”

“Oh, you’ll be fine, me beauty. It ain’t like yer being sold for labor. A sex slave gets a sweet life, don’t ya know.”

He finished cleaning her up as three more men entered, and he repeated the rules to them before he left. They, too, had their way with her mouth, and once again she almost came when she tasted their come, but couldn’t quite reach her goal. In all she sucked the cocks of two dozen vile, depraved pirates before Smitty told her she was done. Her belly was full with the seed she had swallowed, and her pussy was swollen and red with her need for release. As Smitty unchained her he quickly fastened her hands behind her back so that she could not touch herself, and pulled her up from her kneeling position on the dildo saddle. As the fat prong was withdrawn from her aching pussy it made a wet, sucking noise, and she suddenly felt empty. The removal of the dildo released an abundant flood of sweet pussy juice that ran down her thighs in glistening streams. Her legs were weak from the kneeling bondage, and Smitty had to support her as he wrapped the blanket around the naked woman before he led her from the room and down the corridor to the ladder.

Five: On Deck Again

By the time they emerged on deck the circulation had returned to Therese’s legs, and she was able to walk without support, although she was terribly conscious of the butt plug still ensconced in her bottom.

“What are you going to do to me? Please, I can’t stand any more of this!”

“The best is yet to come, me darlin’,” said Smitty. “This is all part of your training, don’t ya know.”

He brought her over to the mast, and lifted her back up onto the platform where she had been whipped in front of the crew. Instead of fastening her arms to the ring on the mast this time, he just let her stand there with her hands chained behind her as crewmen gathered around. When the whole crew was present except for the lookout in the crow’s nest, Smitty pulled the blanket away from her shoulders. The captive aristocrat once again stood naked before the assembled band of outlaws. This time, however, quite a few of them had already sampled her oral skills. He turned her around so they could appreciate her shapely form, and see the plug protruding obscenely from her behind. The men hooted and made obscene comments as the helpless girl was displayed.

“Look, boys, she has a tail,” one of the men yelled, followed by a burst of laughter from the crew.

“Bend ‘er over, Smitty. Let’s get a good look!”

Smitty unchained her hands from behind her and pulled her over to the mast.

“Put yer hands on the mast, darlin’, and step back,” he ordered.

Afraid to disobey, Therese placed her hands on the weathered wood and took a step back.

“More!” he commanded, and smacked her on the fronts of her thighs to make the point.

She took another step back, and was now bent over at the waist, her rear to the crew.

“Legs apart,” Smitty said as he used his boot to tap the insides of her ankles. “More!”

She stood bent over, her legs spread wide and her plug-stuffed behind on display. Her shaved lips were swollen and wide apart from her arousal, and her pussy hole was still open from the saddle-dildo.

“Lovely, ain’t she?” Smitty said to the audience. “And that pretty bottom has been well prepared.”

With that he grasped the base of the leather butt plug and moved it from side to side, stimulating her abused behind and bringing a moan from the pretty captive. Slowly, Smitty began to withdraw it, and Therese gasped as she felt her anus stretch around the wide middle of the object. The crew held their breaths as they watched the ring of muscle expand obscenely until the plug had been pulled out. Smitty dropped it and held her cheeks spread wide apart for the men to see. Instead of contracting back to a wrinkled pucker, the French girl’s bottom hole remained dilated and open, allowing the mob of filthy pirates to look up into the depths of her behind.

“Looks like the wench’s ass is quite well trained already, lads!” commented one of the audience.

Therese moaned again, this time not from lust but from the terrible shame she felt at standing there with her pussy andderriere open and exposed to their evil stares. But this abject humiliation did not prevent her slit from discharging another stream of sweet juice down her thighs as the pirates watched intently.

“Davy,” Smitty said, looking out at the gathering, “come on up here. You ain’t had ‘er yet, have ye?”

Davy stepped up on the platform and ran his hands over her smooth, naked bottom. Therese trembled at the touch, her need to come and the anticipation of being fucked overcoming her shame at being put on display. The buccaneer ran his fingers down the moist crack of her ass, brushing over the loosened sphincter muscle and lightly tracing the wet center of her slit. It was the first touch on her pussy in hours, and she almost came from that alone, but since he avoided direct contact with her swollen clit she was still denied the release she craved.

Davy unbuttoned the flap at the front of his trousers and took his half-erect cock in his hand. He gave it a few pumps to bring it to full hardness, and as it filled with blood the men saw it reach the formidable size for which he was legendary. With her back turned Therese was unaware of the prodigious organ that she was about to experience, perhaps for the best. As he approached the bent-over girl from behind he brought the fat head in contact with her dripping sex, causing her to groan in response. He ran his cock up and down her slit, gathering slippery pussy juice over the swollen organ, but because he knew she was so close to coming he only briefly rubbed it over her clit.

Therese expected him to take her in her sex, but at this point she was beyond caring when she felt him rubbing his cockhead around her distended asshole, lubricating the entrance with her own pussy cream. When she felt him press against her ass pucker she braced herself for the entry, just wanting to be taken and allowed to come. As the dilated hole spread easily around the plum of his cock, she expected to feel him moving up inside her. Instead the ring of muscle continued to stretch, and as relaxed as it had been it still took some effort to accept his erect member. She was momentarily frightened at the size, but her ass had indeed been well prepared and soon he was past the sphincter and inside her. It did not take her long to adjust to the intrusion, and slowly he began to slide in and out of her squeezing bottom. Therese was soon moaning and thrusting back, swallowing his fat cock with her ass and raising herself up on her toes to gain more leverage. The globes of her swollen breasts hung below her, and as she began to pick up speed they shook and slapped against each other.

The French woman was so absorbed in the ass-fucking that she was startled when Davy suddenly pulled his long hard cock out of her ass in one motion and leaned forward, hooking one arm under her middle. He pulled her up and back, lifting her off her feet and causing her to cry out in surprise. An area of the platform had been covered with blankets to create a place to lie down, and Davy lowered himself to the deck while still holding on to the squirming Duchess. As he lay down two men grabbed her legs and positioned her over his erect cock, lowering her down and again impaling her open ass on the thick pole. Her weight settled on his hips, driving the cock deep, until the entire length was buried in her hot bottom, and he pulled her back so that her head was resting on his chest. Once she understood the position they were in she relaxed and started to move her ass up and down on his cock.

Soon she was riding his big cock, her legs spread wide, giving the crew a clear view of the anal penetration. Above the obscenely stretched asshole was her soaking shaved pussy, the pink lips open wide and the hole still stretched from the saddle-dildo. They saw her erect clit protruding from the top of her slit, swollen and twitching. Davy put his hands behind her knees and lifted her legs, pulling her thighs apart and back to her chest. She was even more open now, as exposed as it was possible to be. She opened her green eyes and looked around at the crowd of depraved buccaneers. What she saw were two dozen cruel decadent faces staring at her total subjugation, her most private and secret parts openly displayed for their perverted pleasure. The Duchess de Montfort groaned in shame, the helplessness and humiliation she felt driving her to an even higher plain of lust. Rivulets of juice ran from her distended pussy to coat his cock and balls.

“Hold her legs,” Davy said, and two men grabbed the girl’s calves and held her legs back as Davy reached down and placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks, spreading them hard.

Then he pulled back and his thick cock slid from her packed bottom, leaving her asshole dilated and open for the crew to see. A stream of juices dripped from the abused orifice.

“Damn, look at that ass!” one of the men exclaimed.

“She’s open wide as a church door!”

“How do you know what a church door looks like?” laughed someone.

“What a wench!”

“Fill the slut’s bottom, Davy!”

Davy took his dripping cock in his hand and plunged it back up inside the sex-crazed princess, causing her to groan and plead,

“Oh, God, yes! Fuck me in the ass!Enculez-moi, oui, oui!” she screamed.

Therese looked up to see the one-eyed Black Jack Hutton leaning over her. In his hand was an object, and she suddenly realized that it was the same ivory statuette of a praying nun, shaped in the form of a man’s cock, that Isabella had brought to the grotto; the same statue/dildo that Captain Renoir had used on her in the dungeon. Hutton must have taken it with him when he captured her in his raid at the grotto. The cowl over the nun’s head formed the head of the cock, and it was that head that Black Jack now touched to the center of Therese’s leaking slit. He slid the smooth ivory around on her slippery pussy flesh, allowing it only briefly to rub over the nub of her aching clit, drawing deep moans from the ravished girl. He pressed it to the open hole of her vagina, and it entered without resistance, sliding into her well-lubricated channel and rubbing the thin wall of flesh that separated her pussy from the fat cock filling her rectum. He fucked it in and out a few times, then left it inserted deep in her pussy, only the very end visible above the flesh-and-blood cock in her ass. The two men holding her legs let go and she was free to move her hips again.

She squirmed her bottom, resuming the wonderful friction of her anal ravishment, now made more intense by the pressure in her cunt. She knew she was going to come this time. After all the stimulation that had inflamed her pussy and ass, after being teased and aroused for hours and denied release, finally she was so close to a climax that nothing was going to deny her now. It didn’t matter that the whole crew of evil pirates was watching, she was going come right in front of them and to hell with them all!

She thrust her pelvis up and down, squeezing her muscles around the objects filling her holes, her large breasts wobbling on her chest. As her movements became more frantic, Davy slid his hands through her arms and back against her shoulders. She was so caught up in her approaching climax that she was unaware that he was holding her upper body tightly until the two pirates on either side once again reached for her, each man putting a hand on an ankle and a knee and holding her legs down. Therese suddenly found herself unable to move at all, and she protested loudly.

“What are you doing? No, please, don’t stop me! I’m so close, let me come, please!”

But they ignored her pleas as Hutton once again stood over her. She saw him look to his side and calmly say to someone,

“Bring me the needle.”

“WHAT?! What are doing?” she gasped.

She saw Black Jack holding a long, fat needle in his hand, such as was used to repair the sails. He held it in front of her face so she could see it clearly, and her green eyes went wide with panic.

“A proper slave must have a ring in her nipple,” the Captain said to the trembling girl.

“Oh no! No, please! I beg you, Mother-of-God, please don’t!” She struggled violently, but the men held her fast.

The heartless pirate grasped the pink aureole of her lovely breast in his fingers and squeezed. The men were staring intently as he pulled on the nipple, stretching it out from her body. Her eyes were riveted on the distorted flesh, unable to avert her gaze as he moved closer to the delicate breast with the metal spike. As the sharpened point touched the silken skin she screamed, and he pressed forward. The needle easily pierced her stretched flesh, burrowing through the base of her tender nipple and emerging from the other side. Hutton cruelly slid it back and forth, enlarging the hole in her punctured breast tip. The Duchess de Montfort gasped, seeming to gulp air, and suddenly arched her pelvis as if possessed by a demon. She was coming! Her long-delayed orgasm struck her like a seizure, and she screamed out her climax in front of the staring pirates.

Her pussy clamped down with such force that the ivory nun/dildo shot from her vagina to land on the deck between her legs, followed by a stream of pussy juice that arced from between her swollen labia and splashed onto her spread thighs.

“That’s the most fantastic thing I ever seen,” commented one of the amazed sailors.

“What a fine slave! The slut’s havin’ her pleasure from being buggered and pierced in front of the whole crew!”

With the needle still in her nipple, the beautiful French Duchess continued to shake and come for several minutes, experiencing what looked to the spectators like a series of orgasms in rapid succession. Finally she shuddered and passed out, lying naked and unconscious on the deck of the pirate vessel, her thighs drenched with pussy juice down to her knees. Hutton slipped the needle out and replaced it with a gold ring, which he slid through the fresh hole in her nipple and pinched closed. Then he gave her a few light slaps on the face to revive her, and her eyes slowly opened. She looked down at her freshly pierced nipple to see the gold ring, and she suddenly remembered what Isabella had told her about being pierced in front of the crew of the Golden Sword and experiencing a climax.

The men lifted her off Davy, whose cock had been in her ass through all this and who had still not come. They placed her on her knees and he stood in front of her, his throbbing erection fresh from her plundered ass and dripping with juices. The defeated slave girl knew what he wanted, and she opened her lips without hesitation. He smiled at her obedience and shoved his cock into her mouth, holding her head as he fucked her face. The taste of her own ass on his cock made her nostrils flare, and she sucked hard to make him come. The cruel pirate reached down and took her gold ring in his fingers, tugging on it and pulling on her freshly pierced nipple as he started to come. The hot sperm flooded her mouth, and she swallowed as fast as she could.

As Therese du Maurier knelt before him in front of the crew, gulping down his vile seed while he pulled on the tip of her tormented breast, someone reached under her and shoved two fingers into her open asshole. He used her bottom roughly, twisting his fingers and driving the poor thing nearly mad with the added stimulation.

When another faceless hand reached under her from the front and found her hard clit at the top of her shaved swollen pussy lips, it felt like her head was going to explode. He rubbed the twitching nub in a little circle, and it was all she needed; she quivered through another orgasm while the crew pointed and made rude comments.

“The wench spends again!”

“A slave and a slut, to be sure!”

Come dripping from her mouth, the young Duchess collapsed onto the deck. While she lay there catching her breath she heard Black Jack Hutton talking to the crew.

“Let’s keep heading south, men. We’ll pass Jamaica for now.”

“What d’ya have in mind, Captain?” asked the First Mate.

“We could use some more time to finish the training of the women. And there’s a good place to pick up another prize before we take them to the market.”

“What would that be?”

“Panama, Pete. There’s a place on the north coast, east of Portobello, where we can get another woman or two.”

“Why so far for another woman? We could easily find some wenches around the islands, couldn’t we?” asked one of the crew.

“These aren’t just wenches, men. These are virgins,” said Hutton, “and I don’t mean green girls.”

“Virgins? Are ye pulling me leg, Captain? Where can ye be so sure of findin’ grown women who are virgins?” the puzzled Mate asked.

Hutton looked at him, and an evil smile spread across his scarred face as he said,

“A convent, Pete. The Convent of the Sisters of Blessed Charity.”

To be continued…