Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was slobbering over the man's hard cock, licking down the sides and finally lapping at the sac that hung below. The nun watched in horror, transfixed as the girl sucked the sac into her mouth. Dominique had also been taken by surprise by this feature. The man seemed to be enjoying himself as he moaned,

"Suck my balls, slave!"

So it was called 'balls'. Balls were what the poor captive girl was being forced to lick and suck, and Dominique knew she would be forced to do the same. Standing with her arms shackled the nun was forced to watch the cruel debasement of this poor girl. The naked sister became aware that wetness was running down the insides of her own thighs, trickling from her shaved sex. This was just as it had happened at prayer, surely another sign.

The obedient slave placed her mouth over the end of the cock once again, and as the pirate thrust forward into her face the length seeming to disappear. Dominique realized with a shock that the girl was taking the hard rod of flesh down her throat. Was such a thing even possible? Apparently so, for the man's erection repeatedly entered her mouth without stopping, until her nose was pressed into his wiry pubic hair and his balls rested on her chin. The horrified sister could see the girl's neck bulge when the cock entered her throat, and wondered why she didn't choke.

While he used her mouth in this terrible way, the man took hold of the silver chain that ran from the girl's collar to her nipple ring. He tugged on it, pulling her pierced nipple hard and obscenely stretching out the end of her breast. With each tug on her breast the slave girl moaned deep in her cock-stuffed throat, but Dominique could not tell whether it was from pain or from pleasure. At that moment Hutton pinched one of Sister Dominique's erect nipples in each hand and began to pull and twist the tender flesh. Little shocks of pain and pleasure shot through her own breasts.

Sister Dominique felt dizzy, her face and neck flushed red and sweat glistening on her smooth skin. She was feeling a bewildering mixture of fear, humiliation and arousal. The prospect of being used like this girl terrified her, but also seemed a fitting part of her inevitable suffering. Hutton, still pulling on Dominique's nipples, looked at her and said,

"What is the matter, darling? Getting a bit warm, are we?"

She looked at his cruel face and gasped,

"Please, let me go. In the name of God have mercy!"

"Nonsense, have no thoughts of freedom, my girl. You have made your choice, and your fate is set. Are you ready to try having a man in your mouth?"

"Oh, Mon Dieu, non!" she replied. "I cannot, please!"

"We shall see about that," he said. "I expect that soon you will beg me for the chance."

"No, never! I am a virgin, I am a nun. I will never consent!"

Dominique looked at the tormented girl, kneeling before the man with her hands bound behind her as he defiled her mouth. The nun looked down at the young woman's naked bottom, her voluptuous cheeks resting on her bare heels, and suddenly realized that there was something protruding from between her bottom cheeks. It was a circular object, but she couldn't tell where it was coming from. The Captain saw where the nun was staring and said,

"Looking at her butt plug, are you darling?"

Dominique was speechless. What was a butt plug? Was there something inside this girl's bottom?

Black Jack Hutton walked over to the kneeling Duchess and released the clasp that held her arms behind her back. The man in her mouth pulled out as Hutton put his hand on her neck and pushed her forward. She obediently placed her hands on the floor, getting on all fours. Her large breasts hung beneath her and swayed, juices dripped from her chin, and her naked rear faced the chained nun. Sister Dominique found herself fascinated by the faded red whip marks on the girl's body.

Dominique could now see that the object protruding from between the girl's cheeks was actually inside her bottom hole. Below that the Duchess's shaved pussy was swollen and red, the lips open and covered with wetness. Her thighs were streaked with trickles of juice.

Hutton placed his fingers on the base of the butt plug and pushed it around in a circle, stretching the ring of muscle that gripped the leather device. To Dominique's horror the Duchess responded by moaning and wiggling her bottom. Then he slowly began to withdraw it, and the nun watched as the girl's anus stretched around a wide part that had been inside her behind. When the plug was withdrawn Therese's back hole did not close immediately, but remained open. Hutton easily slid two fingers inside her ass and twisted them around.

"See? Her bottom is well prepared. She has been trained to use all the openings of her body for a man's pleasure," he said to the terrified nun. "As will you."

"No, oh no! I beg you in the name of all that is holy. I am a virgin," she whimpered.

"Yes, we know. That will be remedied soon," he said without pity.

A thought occurred to the desperate nun, and she said,

"But if I am to be sold as a slave, would you not want me to be a virgin?"

"Hardly, darling. It is not as if you are being sold as a wife. A sex slave is expected to be trained in all the skills of pleasure."

As he said this he took the butt plug, which he still held in one hand, and placed it in front of Therese's face. Without hesitation and to the utter shock and disgust of Sister Dominique, the slave girl began licking the object that just been in her behind.

"So obedient, so willing," he said softly as she wrapped her lips around the butt plug, "such a natural slut," and he patted her on the top of her head like an obedient pet.

"Do you want to have a nice big cock in your bottom hole, Therese?" he asked the slavering girl.

"Oui, monsieur. Enculez-moi, s'il vous plait," the Duchess quickly replied with her eyes cast down.

Dominique was nearly frantic and could not stop herself from crying out,

"Never, never! I swear I will never submit to such abuse!"

One of the men removed the plug from Therese's mouth and replaced it with his fat, erect cock. She sucked noisily on the thick rod, her lips stretching to get it inside her mouth. At the same time another pirate knelt behind the Duchess and placed the head of his penis at the entrance to her ass. He pressed forward, and the slave's bottom engulfed the invader, swallowing the length without difficulty.

Sister Dominique, arms and legs spread and immobile in her chains, was crying now. She could not close her eyes or look away as she watched this poor girl take a man at each end, appearing to enjoy such depraved mistreatment. The throbbing heat between her own legs scared and confused the young nun, who silently prayed for God's guidance as tears ran down her face.

With her attention riveted on the scene before her she did not notice as Hutton took an object from a hook on the wall. It was a short, heavy flogging whip, with a full thirty leather strips a foot-and-a-half long attached to a thick handle. Her eyes flew open wide and she shrieked loudly in shock as he brought the tails down on her hip with the full strength of his muscled arm. On the cushions, Therese continued to suck and to thrust back at the cock in her ass, paying no attention to the screams coming from the bound and spread nun.

Black Jack Hutton proceeded to flog the poor virgin on her hips, thighs and back. The leather strips were half-an-inch wide and unweighted, so they did not cut her flesh but stung painfully, especially over the areas where he had dripped the hot wax, and it turned her skin a deep rosy hue. Sister Dominique writhed and twisted in her bonds, pleading for mercy but unable to avoid the lash.

Hutton now turned his attention to her exquisite behind. The young nun's bottom was round and firm, its fullness accentuated by the narrowness of her slender waist. The cheeks jiggled tightly as he worked her ass over, whipping her mercilessly.

"Arretez! Arretez! Je vous en prie!" she yelled, only dimly conscious of the fact that this was the calling for which she had prayed.

"There will be more torture," he said as he hit her again, "until you beg me to let you suck a cock."

"Oh please, I cannot," she gasped. "I could never beg for that!"

"We shall see," he said as he moved around to the front of the spread girl.

He gave her a minute to catch her breath, not wanting her to pass out and avoid the suffering. Then he lashed the leather strips across her tender, firm breasts, bringing more shrieks and pleas from the helpless nun. Her nipples were puckered and hard, and the lovely globes became swollen from the flogging. When she had screamed herself hoarse, the cruel pirate dropped the whip to the floor and pinched her nipples, pulling on them and stretching the ends of her reddened breasts. He slid his hand down her flat belly and over her hairless mound to cup the wet flesh between her spread thighs. She was soaked, cream running down her legs.

On the floor, the two men were building to a climax, thrusting faster into the Duchess and rocking her body between them. Hutton ran his fingers over Sister Dominique's naked pussy, spreading her juice over the bare lips and sliding up and down the center of her creaming slit. He briefly teased the opening to her virgin cunt, then slid his finger up to the top of her lips and found her hard little clit. She could not suppress a moan as he flicked the sensitive nub, and she found herself staring at the sight of the slave/Duchess being used so cruelly.

Once again the devout young nun could feel that she might experience one of her religious ecstasies, a true sign from God that this was the calling for which He had chosen her. Aware that the panting girl was nearing a climax, Hutton eased off her clit, lightly spreading her slippery wetness over her engorged pussy lips.

Watching Therese suck on the cock in her mouth, Sister Dominique realized that she, too, wanted to taste a cock. She was horrified at the thought, but could not deny the urge she had to feel a penis in her mouth, to be forced to suck on the hard flesh of a man. The trembling nun stared transfixed as the man inside the willing girl's bottom hole pulled out, his fat hard-on glistening with juices.

"God help me," thought the nun, "I want to taste that thing!" But she would never ask for it, she could only accept being forced against her will to commit such an unspeakable act.

Therese sat back on her heels again as the two men stood in front of her, both their cocks inches from her face. She opened her lips wide, and the man who had been in her ass slid his dripping cock into her offered mouth. Dominique was shocked to see that the girl was not repelled by the fact that he put it in her mouth straight from her bottom. In fact Therese sucked enthusiastically, as if working toward some goal. Of course the innocent nun had no idea what that goal was, but Therese did and she bobbed her head frantically to make him come.

Pulling her face off the cock with a loud slurp Therese turned to the other man and sucked him in again. Back and forth she feasted on the two hard cocks, moaning and leaking pussy juice onto the insides of her thighs. Hutton kept Dominique just short of a climax with his fingers, the sweet nun moaning now and unconsciously licking her lips.

What Sister Dominique saw next was, of course, completely unexpected as one of the cocks shot a long streamer of white fluid into the Duchess's open mouth. The sheltered nun, stunned by this new revelation, held her breath as she watched the girl's mouth fill with the thick juice. Of course, she realized, this was his seed. She had had a vague notion that men produced the seed of procreation, now she was seeing it spilled into the kneeling slave-girl's open lips. Before he was finished, the other man began to discharge his seed, too. It shot onto Therese's face, covering her cheeks and forehead as the contents of her mouth spilled over her full lower lip and ran over her chin. The white fluid fell between her breasts, running down her belly and over her bare mound to collect in the slit of her shaved pussy.

As she gulped down the juice in her mouth, the sperm-drenched Duchess slipped her hand between her own thighs and rubbed the hot come into her pussy. Her fingers were thickly coated with the fluid as she spread it around on her clit, adding more lubrication to her already sodden crotch. It only took a few seconds of the sweet friction for her to reach a climax, and she jerked and gasped as the waves of pleasure swept over her.

Sister Dominique was astounded to see that the kneeling woman was apparently experiencing the same kind of religious ecstasy that she herself had known. Therese fell back on the pillows, her legs spread wide as she shamelessly rubbed at her slit. Dominique could see juices squirting from the girl's open pussy to splash onto her thighs. When the spasms subsided and Therese stopped moaning, Dominique was almost delirious with the need to feel that same fulfillment. She was trembling, shaking in her chains, the insides of her legs coated to below her knees with the flow from her hairless pussy.

She looked at Black Jack Hutton through slitted eyes and whimpered,

"Please, please don't do that to me. Don't force me to suck your cock. I'd rather be whipped than have to put your big hot cock between my lips. If you spilled your seed inside my mouth I would die of shame."

Tears ran down her cheeks as Sister Dominique pleaded with the pirate Captain. It was what they both wanted; he knew she was at last begging to suck his cock, and she was convinced that she was refusing to submit. If she was forced to commit this barbarous act it would be without her consent, and therefore was part of the suffering she must endure.

Hutton unfastened the nun's restraints as the Duchess lay on the cushions whimpering softly. He reattached Dominique's wrists in front of her and pulled her over to the rug, forcing her to her knees next to the semiconscious sex slave. The Captain, already shirtless, untied his belt and stepped out of his trousers. The naked, muscled pirate faced the kneeling sister, his already hard cock close to her tear-streaked face. She looked up at the cruel sight of his scarred cheek and eyepatch, and pleaded with him,

"No, don't make me do this. Please don't force me to take your cock in my mouth. Whip me if you must, but don't put that in my mouth."

Her mention of whipping gave him an idea, and he gestured to one of the men to hand him the flogger that he had dropped. Sister Dominique cringed, her young flesh already covered in red streaks.

"Put it in you mouth, sister," he warned.

She shook her head, silently refusing. The result was a stroke of the leather to her smooth back, bringing a gasp from her lips. He hit her again, and again, then he twisted his hand in her glossy black hair and pulled her face into his crotch. His erect cock touched her mouth, smearing her lips with the clear juice leaking from the tip. He pulled on her hair again, and when she reflexively opened her mouth to gasp he forced the head of his cock into her lips. The taste of his manhood on her tongue made her salivate, and the young nun could not stop herself from closing her lips over his cockhead and pressing her tongue against the underside. The masculine scent filled her nostrils as she savored the sensation of having a hard cock inside her mouth. The pre-come that leaked from the end coated her tongue and ran to the back of her throat. Without consciously meaning to she found herself swallowing, taking his juice down her throat. With his fat erection stretching her lips, she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Black Jack Hutton had trained so many women captives that he knew what she needed. He had known from the minute he saw her standing before him in the convent. The look in her eyes had said that she yearned to be dominated and used by cruel, hard men. She needed to be forced, to be free of guilt while she surrendered to her submissive lust.

The Captain smiled down at the nun's cock-stuffed face and brought the lash down on her back, but with somewhat less force than before. She responded with tentative suction on the head of his dick, and as he methodically flogged the kneeling sister she began to apply more effort. Soon she was concentrating on her sucking, working harder as each blow fell. Her bound hands gripped his leg for balance as she began to bob her head, making little moaning noises in her throat. Released from all guilt by the flogging, she became absorbed in her task, losing herself in hungry cock-sucking. She forced her face down on the hard flesh, letting it slam against the back of her throat. Sister Dominique was engulfed in the ecstasy of being forced to use her virgin mouth to service this cruel pirate chief.

Nearby, Therese was watching Hutton mouth-fuck the kneeling nun and was becoming aroused again. She crawled over, bringing her pretty face close to the nun's mouth to watch as Sister Dominique devoured Hutton's prick. Saliva and pre-come were dripping from her mouth, and as it hung from her chin in strings, Therese could no longer contain herself. She leaned closer, stuck out her tongue and licked the juice from the nun's face. Dominique was momentarily startled when she felt Therese's tongue on her face, but she was beyond resisting anything now. In her current state of submissive lust nothing was too depraved. She knew she must suffer without limit to fulfill God's plan for her.

Therese continued to clean the nun's face as needed, occasionally ducking down to steal a lick at Hutton's ball sac. The Duchess slid her hand between Dominique's thighs and played with her bare, wet pussy while the nun reveled in her forced cock-sucking. When the pretty noblewoman's fingers found her clit, Sister Dominique's sucking became frenzied. She had seen what happened to the young Duchess, and she too wanted a man's seed in her mouth. She convinced herself that it was not of her own choosing, that he was going to shoot the white juice in her mouth no matter what, so she must work to end the torture.

"Bless my soul, men, she sucks like a seasoned whore!" exclaimed the pirate Captain as the virgin nun sucked and slurped on his purple cock.

The insulting comparison added to the sister's humiliation and drove her lust even higher. She submitted to this abuse with vigor, knowing it was her calling from God. Hutton was getting closer now, thrusting faster into her hot mouth. She felt his erection swell even more in her mouth, then suddenly her tongue was bathed in his steaming hot sperm. It washed over her gums and teeth, sliding along her tongue to the back of her throat. Not knowing what else she could do she swallowed rapidly, gulping down the pirate's seed as fast as it filled her mouth. As hard as she tried she could not swallow all of the monster load, and some of it leaked from her lips. As rivulets of the come ran from the corners of her mouth, Therese tried to catch it with her tongue, licking the sperm off the nun's sweating face.

When he finished coming in Sister Dominique's mouth, Hutton pulled his semi-erect cock from her lips. As he did so Therese pressed her mouth against the darling nun's sperm-covered lips and thrust her tongue into the surprised sister's mouth. She slid her tongue along Dominique's, sucking the last of the Captain's sperm into her own mouth and then letting it slide back into the other girl's lips. When she broke the kiss and pulled back, a thin string of pirate come connected her lips to the nun's. Sister Dominique was gasping for breath, her eyes red and unfocused as she recovered from the ordeal. She still had not reached the ecstasy she craved, but she knew when it suited the Lord it would happen. Perhaps she had not yet suffered enough.