Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE: On Deck

Hutton dressed, then pulled Dominique to her feet and attached a chain to her wrists, which were still bound in front of her. He pulled the naked nun along by the chain, leading her out the door and to the ladder. She had no idea what he intended for her next, but she was prepared for whatever test God had ready for her.

"Up you go, darling," Hutton said as he pushed her toward the ladder.

She climbed up to the deck with the Captain right behind her, his fingers playing with her wet pussy from below as she climbed the stairs. As she emerged on deck the crew turned to look at her. She was mortified to be standing completely naked in front of the entire ship's crew, her hands bound. The men whistled and shouted rude comments, adding to her humiliation.

"Welcome aboard, Sister!"

"Nice shaving job, Captain."

"Come and have a nice visit, darling. I've got something for you," the man laughed as he held his cock through his breeches.

The mortified sister was pulled along by her chain, her skin flushed pink from the flogging and with the taste of Hutton's sperm still in her mouth. The Captain led her around the deck, the crew laughing and reaching out to slap her flesh or pinch her breasts and bottom as she passed. Then he put his arm around her waist and effortlessly carried her up the steps to the quarterdeck at the rear of the ship.

Hutton turned her toward the main deck as the crew gathered to look up at the beautiful captive. Her eyes were cast down, unable to look at the pirates who stared up at her. The Captain turned to Smitty, the Training Master, and said,

"She must be trained for the market at Port Royal, and we can't take more than a few days to do it."

"Aye, Captain, that won't be no problem," the man assured him.

"And she's a nun, so there'll be no chance to trade her for ransom for he that buys her. So she's got to be especially good at what she does," added Pete, the First Mate.

"Aye, that won't be no problem," he repeated.

Sister Dominique heard their remarks and felt a thrill of fear at the prospect of what lay in store for her. She did not know exactly what to expect, but she had little doubt there would be ample testing of her resolve to endure whatever torment God would send her way.

"Let's get the good sister started on her new life, lads," Hutton called to the men. "I expect every man to do his part."

"Aye, Captain, I got me part right here," yelled one of the men as he grabbed his crotch to the uproarious laughter of his mates.

Down on the main deck the men were rigging something near the mast. It appeared to be a sort of sling made of sail canvas, hanging a couple of feet off the deck from ropes attached to the main yard arm. Dominique was carried back down the steps and over to the device, where they released her bound wrists. When they placed her in it she was half sitting, half reclining. The back of the sling came up to just below her shoulders, so that she was tilted back with nothing behind her head. The 'seat' of the sling was split in two, so that each of her thighs rested in a smaller sling supported by ropes, and her legs were spread open with no canvas between them.

They attached her manacles to the ropes so that her hands gripped the lines, and the men pulled on the ropes until she was raised to the level of the their waists. Dominique was completely helpless in the sling, her legs held raised and wide-spread in front of the crew. She did not even have the small consolation of pubic hair to afford her even a modicum of dignity. The pitiful captive whimpered in misery, waiting for the next ordeal these monsters would inflict on her.

Smitty approached the naked nun holding something in his hands. It was a pair of spring-loaded clamps with thin leather thongs attached to them. Pinching one of her bare outer labia in his fingers he applied the clamp, ignoring her cries of distress. He then attached the other clamp to the other side of her pussy, and tied the leather thongs to each of her thighs. When he carefully adjusted the knots, the poor woman had her pussy pulled open wide, revealing the wet inner flesh to the hungry stares of the pirate crew. In the bright light they could clearly see the swollen inner lips, the tight entrance to her virgin pussy, and the sweet little pink clit twitching at the top of her rosy slit. In spite of her apparent reluctance, sweet droplets of virgin pussy juice were slowly dripping from her open slit onto the deck of the pirate vessel.

When Smitty was satisfied that she was secure and properly adjusted he nodded to the Captain, who gestured to someone whom Dominique could not see. A minute later a man approached leading the naked slave girl Therese by a thin chain, which Dominique was horrified to see was attached to the ring in the poor girl's nipple. The young Duchess, her hands bound behind her, was hurrying to follow, scrambling forward each time he yanked the leash and pulled on her pierced breast. The girl's large breasts bounced and jiggled with each awkward step. As they approached, Dominique saw that the same round object was visible between the girl's bottom cheeks, indicating that the butt plug was once again ensconced in her behind.

Dominique felt a pang of sympathy for how Therese must be suffering, and in spite of her own predicament she wished there was something she could do to help her. Not only were she and the Duchess both in the same miserable situation, but she felt a bond had been established between them earlier when Dominique had been forced to use her mouth on the Captain. Therese's gentle caresses during the ordeal had been some comfort to the captive nun, and she had to admit the kiss had been thrilling. Dominique considered her a potential friend and ally. The man attached the end of her nipple chain to the ring in her collar, and the slave-Duchess stood by the feet of the suspended nun, waiting passively for the next command.

Smitty uncorked a small flask and poured a stream of oil onto Dominique's belly. He spread it around, pouring more on her open pussy and firm thighs. When her skin was coated and glistening from her waist to her knees he closed the bottle and put it aside. Black Jack Hutton stepped up, holding a riding crop with a flexible leather flap on the end. Without preliminaries he used the leather flap to slap Dominique on the belly, causing her to cry out in surprise. Although the blows were not as painful as the flogging had been, it did sting. He continued to hit her oiled skin, slapping her on the thighs, belly and even her bald mound. He finally focused on her clamped pussy, hitting her on the open, delicate pink membranes and engorged clit. Her poor virgin sex was red and swollen, throbbing and dripping with oil and pussy juice.

Dominique was moaning and crying as the Captain punished her heated cunt. She was almost delirious with the combination of pain, humiliation and forced arousal. He threw down the crop and used his hand to spank her on the pussy, slapping his fingers against the oiled flesh and flicking his fingertips over her clit. The torment was almost unbearable for the virgin nun as she prayed for God to help her through this ordeal. She felt as if her pussy was vibrating with the feeling of approaching ecstasy, a sure sign that God was protecting her from the pain.

When the pussy-spanking suddenly stopped, Dominique raised her head to look down between her heaving breasts. As her eyes focused over her oiled belly she saw the beautiful face of the slave girl Therese looking back, her auburn hair framed by Dominique's glistening thighs. The green eyes met hers and the Duchess spoke softly so that only the young nun could hear her.

"Je t'aime, ma chere Soeur," she whispered.

She was her friend! Dominique thanked God for sending her someone who might help her, although with them both captives it was a mystery how this might be accomplished. But Sister Dominique had been raised on mysteries, and her faith was strong.

Hutton placed his hand on the back of Therese's head and pushed her forward until her lips were only inches away from the nun's dripping pussy, then he let go. Therese did not need any further encouragement. She moved the short distance on her own, until Dominique could feel her hot breath as Therese blew gently on her swollen sex. When the Duchess began to plant feather-light kisses along the wet flesh, the bound nun clenched her teeth to keep from making a sound. The slave girl gently flicked her tongue up and down the dripping center, finally arriving at the inexperienced sister's throbbing clit. When the tip of her tongue brushed over the excited little bundle of nerves, Sister Dominique could no longer suppress a profound moan. Therese's loving tongue traveled all around the junction of the nun's oily thighs, even stopping to lick and kiss the place where the clamps held her trapped labia.

The Duchess's tender ministrations raised the young sister's arousal to a fever pitch. The nun believed the sensations she was feeling between her legs were God's way of sparing her the suffering that her bondage and abuse would otherwise cause, and she had absolute faith that this would lead to a glorious ecstasy.

Therese stopped licking Dominique's pussy and straightened herself until her breasts were on a level with the nun's crotch. With her hands secured behind her back, the large firm globes were thrust forward. They were slightly cone-shaped, the ends puffy and pink, capped with long, fat nipples. Therese scuttled forward on her knees, maneuvering herself until the end of her unpierced breast was resting directly in the center of Dominique's clamped-open pussy lips, and began to move ever-so-slightly up and down, stimulating the bound nun with her erect nipple. The hard little nub rubbed back and forth over sister Dominique's raw clit, well lubricated by oil and pussy cream. This act of tender intimacy, something special that only a girl could do for another girl, almost brought tears to the over-stimulated young nun's blue eyes. She realized that Therese was trying to help prepare her to endure the torture ahead, and she almost protested when the wonderful friction stopped.

They pulled Therese over to the mast and fastened her manacles to the black iron ring over her head. Standing naked and bound with her legs apart, she watched helplessly as the nun's ordeal continued. Dominique looked at her friend only a few feet away, her lovely breast glistening with oil and smeared with the young sister's pussy cream. She lowered her gaze to the junction of the Duchess's parted legs and saw the wetness that coated the insides of her silken thighs. The nun could not help wondering what it would feel like to lick that cream from her friend's thighs, to taste her juices, even to use her mouth on Therese's shaved pussy slit.

Dominique turned and saw Hutton standing next to her with a long, slender ivory statue in his hand. He held it in front of her face so that she could clearly see what it was, and the sister realized it was a lightly-carved figure of a nun with her hands clasped under her chin in prayer. She was confused as to why the pirate Captain had this relic, and why he was showing it to her. Had he been touched by the Holy Spirit, was he indicating remorse? For just a second she dared hope that that might be the case. Then he turned it around and the innocent nun was shocked to see that from the back it looked entirely different. It was carved to resemble the male organ, in the erect state that she had seen for the first time in her life that same day in the torture room.

"Oh, may God forgive you," she gasped, "that is a blasphemy!"

Hutton and the men laughed at her outrage as he proceeded to rub the statue over her slippery belly and thighs, coating it with oil. He then stroked it along her wet pussy, teasing the clamped lips and sliding it along the center of her slit. When he circled her greased clit with the tip, the nun bit her lower lip to suppress the groan that rose from her throat. The Captain nodded to another man, calling him Davy, who stood on one side of the suspended girl and began to play with her erect nipples, pulling and twisting the nubs. Dominique's eyes were clenched shut as she was overwhelmed by the conflicting feelings of shame and lust.

When Hutton placed the tip of the ivory dildo at the protected entrance to the nun's virgin hole, she was beyond feeling any distress at the imminent loss of her maidenhead. Dominique was panting and moaning when he pushed the nun/dildo through the membrane, deflowering her in one instant. As the well-lubricated phallus slowly slid into her tight canal, she was dimly aware that she was no longer a virgin, but she did not care. All that mattered was the wonderful feeling of being filled, and the little jolts of pleasure/pain in her nipples.

Hutton continued to fuck sister Dominique's clamped pussy with the dildo for a few minutes, opening her up while the crew stared at the lust-provoking sight of the bound nun writhing and moaning with forced pleasure.

"Please stop," she managed to groan. "I beg you not to do this. I can't bear it!"

While Hutton stood between her legs working on her open pussy and Davy tormented her nipples, another man approached from the side opposite, his clothes already removed. His muscled body was covered with scars and tattoos, and he stood to the side of Dominique's face, his erect cock only inches away. The sight of the fat, hard cock, pre-come dripping from the end, caused the nun to relive the feelings she had experienced when the Captain forced her to suck his hard flesh. The aroused nun still believed that she had not actually cooperated; she had complied only after they whipped her. She stared at the engorged rod, the man's cock juice collecting around the gathered foreskin. The helpless girl unconsciously licked her lips, yearning to feel that heat in her mouth, wanting to taste the thick come pouring over her tongue again. But she could not ask for it, her sacrifice required that she must be forced, that she must resist.

She expected the man to order her to take his cock in her mouth, but instead he took his hard manhood in his hand and bent it back toward his belly as he moved closer. She found herself looking at the sac that hung below, what that man earlier had called his 'balls'.

Her worst fear was realized when he said, "Lick my balls, slave. And suck them, too!"

Sister Dominique shook her head in vehement protest.

"No, my God, no. I can't, please don't make me do that," she begged.

"Sister?" It was Davy, the man who still held one of her tender nipples between his rough fingers.

Sister Dominique looked at him. What she saw made her scream.

"Oh, please, please, please! No, oh God, no," she pleaded, her voice rising to a panic as she saw that Davy held in his other hand a long sharp needle only inches from the delicate tip of her breast.

"Sister, lick his balls or I will put this needle through your nipple!" he commanded.

The terrified nun looked from the needle to the man's balls and back. She could not do this willingly, but she couldn't stand having her nipple pierced, like the manacled slave girl who stood watching.

She had to refuse, she had to remain true to her determination to resist no matter what.

"I can't. Please don't hurt me, I just can't do that," she replied.

At that moment she groaned as Hutton twisted the ivory dildo in her tight pussy, while using his finger to rub her twitching clit. While she was still reacting to the pulse of pleasure between her legs, Davy said calmly,

"As you wish, my dear," and placed the point of the needle at the base of her nipple.

When she felt it prick her skin she cried out, "Aaah! No, please no!"

Her voice rose to a high-pitched shriek as the sharp metal spike broke the tender skin and easily slid through her nipple and out the other side. When the abused nun stopped screaming she was panting, trying to catch her breath. She stared in horror at the needle sticking through the tip of her breast, tears running down the sides of her face.

"Oh, no," she sobbed. "Why? Why?"

"Now, we'll ask again," Davy said. "Will you suck his balls, or should we pierce the other one?"

The man waiting to have his balls serviced move closer and placed his sac on her lips. Dominique held her lips tightly closed as she felt the hot skin on her face, and the man's scent filled her nostrils. The poor nun was beside herself with anxiety. She wanted to obey rather than to have him pierce her again, which she feared she could not bear, but she had to be true to her calling. Not wanting to open her lips to answer, the brave girl just shook her head. This had the unwanted side-effect of rubbing her lips over the man's ball sac.

"If you have any thoughts of biting Swede, here," warned Hutton, "remember we can still go back to the convent and punish the other sisters."

Swede held his hard dick in his hand, rubbing his balls over her lips and dripping cock-juice on her cheeks and forehead. Dominique clenched her mouth and eyes shut and braced herself for the inevitable. Still she was not prepared when Davy drove the needle through her other nipple, twisting it and pulling on the injured flesh. Dominique was unable to prevent her lips from opening as she gasped in pain, and Swede's balls suddenly filled her mouth.

She had no choice now. He was in her mouth and there was nothing she could do. But she knew she had done her best to resist, had accepted the pain that was required of her. The helpless nun began to move her tongue around the flesh that filled her mouth, licking Swede's fat ball sac. As she serviced his scrotum, Hutton played with her dripping pussy, rubbing her clit and fucking her with the nun statue. The piercing had not dampened her arousal, it had only inflamed it. The abuse of her nipples was just as she had imagined in her fantasies, and she welcomed the pain as the price of her devotion.

She sucked on his scrotum as she had seen the slave-girl Therese do earlier, her conscience clear. As she warmed to the task she increased the fervor of her performance, licking, sucking and beginning to slobber over the pirate's heavy balls. Saliva dribbled from her mouth and smeared over her chin and cheeks.

Between her legs, Hutton removed the dildo from her tightly gripping vaginal canal. With her mouth filled with balls, she could only groan in protest at the empty feeling. The Captain grasped his throbbing hard-on in his hand and placed the head in the dripping center of her clamped-open pussy, rubbing it around in the slippery cleft. As he rubbed his cockhead over her clit, Dominique moaned and increased the urgency of her ball-sucking. Moving lower, he placed the tip against her newly-opened pussy hole and slowly pressed forward. In spite of the dildo preparation, the tight orifice resisted. But he pushed forward, and finally the entrance spread to receive its first real cock. Slowly he slid inside the trembling nun, stretching and filling her. As he pressed on he expected the tightness of her virgin pussy to require him to stop and give her time to adjust. But in spite of the incredibly tight grip her pussy was exerting on his ravaging hard-on, he found he could slide continuously without having to stop. It was because the sweet sister was gushing forth such a river of juice that there was virtually no friction as his plowed on.

Sister Dominique had only imagined a vague idea of what it might be like to be taken by a man. She had never expected the feeling of being so opened and so completely filled. When Hutton's thick cock was fully sheathed in the conquered nun he pulled back, and began to slide in and out between her oiled thighs. Little whimpering sounds came from her ball-stuffed mouth as she surrendered totally to her pirate captor. As she moaned and sucked on Swede's balls she heard someone say,