Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye, Swede, how's she doin'?"

"She sucks like an angel, mate," he replied with a grin.

"Well let someone else have a go then," he said.

"Right. I suppose she's got a lot of sucking to do, don't she," which brought a hearty laugh from the men surrounding the bound girl, and a moan of shame from her.

As Swede pulled his scrotal sac from the nun's sucking mouth a loud slurp was heard, and as he left he dragged his balls across her face. She tried to follow, sticking out her tongue and holding her mouth open. When the next man in line stepped up and presented his scrotum she lapped at his sac, then sucked on each of his balls individually. She gave him a thorough tongue-bath, and quickly took the next and the next, until she had serviced at least a dozen of the brutal criminals. As if the forced sucking was not enough degradation for the captive girl, as each man pulled out of her mouth he used his soaked scrotum to smear the wetness around on her pretty features, until finally her face glistened with spit and pre-cum.

While his cock remained sheathed in the helpless nun's tight cunt, Captain Hutton removed the clamps from Dominique's abused pussy lips. As the blood rushed into the lovely petals of her shaved pussy, they became engorged and exquisitely sensitive. They seemed to wrap themselves around the girth of the pirate's thick cock, clinging to the shaft as it slid in and out of her overheated sex. Through it all, Hutton continued to pump his cock into her squeezing pussy. Her shaved pussy lips were stretched around his fat rod like a tight collar, and her delicate little clit rubbed along the top of his shaft as he slid in and out.

Sister Dominique could actually feel her pussy lips kissing the length of her captor's invading prick. The fit was so tight that each time he thrust forward some of her hot pussy cream would squirt out from around his dick, soaking his balls and running down to her puckered little bottom hole. Sister Dominique was nearly delirious, driven into a frenzy of lust by this total subjugation. As she eagerly sucked each man's balls she began to instinctively move her hips, pushing back to meet the Captain's thrusts. She knew she was doing God's will, suffering as she was called upon to do to save the convent. While Hutton fucked the innocent nun, he pulled on the tips of her pierced breasts, twisting the needles and adding to her exquisite suffering. The pain drove her to a higher level of lust and submission as she increased her writhing and moaning to a fever pitch. The crew became hushed, watching intently as this beautiful young woman fucked and sucked with astonishing enthusiasm, the only sounds heard on deck coming from her ravaged body.

"She's a randy one, ain't she?" one man commented.

"Aye, the Captain knows how to pick the best sluts," said another.

"For a nun she surely does enjoy the fucking."

As the one-eyed pirate chief pumped her gushing pussy, he spoke to the sweating, shaking girl.

"He's right, isn't he sister? You do enjoy getting fucked in that tight little pussy, don't you?" He punctuated the question with a deep thrust, causing his swollen cockhead to slam against the back of her cunt. Nonetheless, at least three inches of his cock remained outside her vaginal sheath.

Sister Dominique dimly understood that 'getting fucked' was what these English called it -this wonderful thing that the Captain of the pirates was doing to her.

"Oui!" she gasped in her French accent. "Getting fucked! I want that -I want fucked! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

"Say it louder, girl. Let them hear you beg me to fuck you," Hutton commanded her.

Bound and suspended in the sling, surrounded by thieves and cutthroats, her body used in the most depraved and humiliating ways, the defeated nun responded without hesitation.

"Yes, God help me, yes! Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me," she chanted, the men cheering and laughing at this final surrender.

Sister Dominique was certain that this was right, that this was God's will, because she could finally feel the approach of the ecstasy, the sign from God for which she had waited. It started as the familiar fluttering in her belly, the tingling and tightness that she had known from her special prayers. But it was soon apparent that this was much more. It was grander and more glorious than she had ever experienced. Her toes wiggled and her legs, spread wide around her captor, began to shake and tremble. With her head thrown back she gasped for air and her pierced breasts shook. The slick walls of her vagina squeezed Hutton's cock like a vice, while her erect little clit jerked and twitched against his cockshaft.

"Aahh, aahh, oh mon Dieu, oui, oui, OUI!" she yelled, coming like never before.

"She spends just like a harlot," one of the pirates remarked, watching the naked, sweating nun scream out her orgasm.

"Aye, she'll make a charming sex slave, this one, a charming slave indeed."

Hutton fucked Sister Dominique through her climax, but having already come in her mouth earlier he held back from coming himself. As she recovered he pulled out of her and nodded to Smitty, who approached the lovely captive. Her head was thrown back and she was breathing heavily, a sheen of sweat and oil glistening on her bound body. Deftly and without hesitation he removed the piercing needles from her tender nipples and replaced them with shiny silver rings, which he pinched closed with pliers. The added nipple-pain this caused her as he pulled and manipulated the swollen flesh extended the orgasmic spasms in the delirious nun's pulsating pussy.

Hutton then gestured toward where Therese stood bound to the mast. She had watched the ravishment of the nun with intense arousal, creaming down her thighs and wanting desperately to be fucked too.

The men unfastened her hands and led her over to Dominique as they adjusted the ropes holding the semi-conscious French nun in the sling. They lowered her head slightly and raised her bottom, with her legs spread wider and pulled back. Her well-fucked pussy was wide open and dripping with her juices, running down to coat her tight virgin asshole. They positioned Therese standing with her legs straddling the nun's head and facing her feet. The Duchess was pushed forward so that her face was over the sister's shaved mound, and her large breasts hung down, the nipples grazing Dominique's flat belly.

Dominique was looking up at Therese's wet pussy, only inches above her, and saw a woman's sex up close for the first time. It was beautiful, she thought. Like a flower -a flower wet with nectar. She looked higher to see the butt plug still embedded between the Duchess's luscious ass cheeks. The masculine scent of the pirates' balls, which had been pervading the nun's senses, was now replaced with the heady aroma of the Duchess's hot young pussy. In spite of her mind-numbing climax the young sister was still in a state of sexual fever, and as she looked at the juices coating the insides of Therese's thighs she could not resist. Dominique stuck out her little pink tongue and tentatively licked at the Duchess's tender skin, tasting another woman for the first time. It was wonderful! The taste was musky and sweet, and Dominique wanted more. She licked whatever she could reach of the silky skin at the very top of Therese's inner thighs, just a fraction of an inch from the shaved lips of her sweet pussy, gathering the juice on her tongue and savoring the flavor.

In response Therese leaned forward and gently kissed Dominique's freshly fucked young pussy, running her tongue along the open slit and sipping the sweet cream that coated her slick inner labia. She licked the girl's sensitive clit as she had earlier, and Dominique moaned in appreciation. Therese then inserted a finger into the nun's open pussy hole and stirred it around, causing Dominique to press her lips tightly against Therese's inner thigh and whimper. The Duchess removed her finger, now well lubricated with the sister's pussy cream, and rubbed it around the nun's virgin bottom hole. When she pressed it inside the tight pucker, Sister Dominique groaned, embarrassed that her bottom was being invaded in front of these devils, but thrilled by the forbidden sensation, and she lapped furiously at Therese's upper thigh. Therese knew what Dominique wanted her to do, and she moved her legs farther apart and lowered her dripping slit down to where Dominique could reach it with her mouth.

That was exactly what Dominique had wanted, and she inhaled deeply the hot female scent of Therese's swollen pussy as she placed her lips at the center of her new friend's womanhood. She kissed the flesh, darting her tongue out to lick along the slit and scoop up the slave-girl's juice onto her tongue. She swallowed it, and went back for more, even delving into Therese's sweet pussy hole to seek out the fragrant cream.

Licking down the length of Therese's slit she reached her clit, nestled in the tender folds between her puffy lips. Taking her cue from Therese, Dominique licked at the sensitive nub as the Duchess was doing to her.

The two naked young women, both from aristocratic French families, were completely lost in their mutual clit-licking, forgetting for the moment that they were on the deck of a pirate ship being watched by the scum of the Caribbean.

The girls were suddenly brought back to reality as Pete, the first mate, began running his hands over Therese's succulent behind. He grasped the leather butt-plug and slowly twisted it out of her bottom hole. Dominique watched in fascination as, only inches in front of her eyes, the girl's anal ring expanded unbelievably around the widest part of the object as it was withdrawn from her bottom. Pete tossed the plug aside and Dominique saw the puckered orifice contract slowly, but it failed to completely close. The cruel object had stretched and loosened the poor Duchess's back entrance to the point where it remained slightly dilated, ready to serve her captors' perverted pleasures.

Pete straddled Dominique's head and placed the end of his thick erection at the center of the Duchess's dilated sphincter. As he slid his cock up inside Therese's bottom she fucked back, swallowing his cock with her ass. His heavy balls hung down and rested on the nun's face, and Dominique could not resist sticking out her tongue and lapping at his sac. As he thrust into the Duchess's well-trained bottom his scrotum slapped against her open pussy, and the licking nun eagerly tasted the juices that were deposited on the pirate's balls. Therese continued to lick Dominique's erect clit and probe her tight ass with her finger. The sister was delirious with lust and surrender, beyond resistance or even coherent thought as the scents and tastes blended together to assail her senses like a drug.

Therese removed her finger from the nun's ass as another pirate stepped between Dominique's suspended legs and slid his hard cock into her newly-fucked pussy. Sister Dominique became even more frantic with lust; she licked wherever her tongue could reach -balls, clit, even the shaft of Pete's cock as it withdrew from the Duchess's ass tunnel. Therese bent forward and swiped her tongue over the nun's clit, then along the shaft of the cock as it plunged in and out of Dominique's pussy.

After a few minutes of fucking Therese's bottom, Pete pulled his cock all the way out of her ass. He held the dripping rod just outside of the open, dilated hole then angled it down toward Dominique's face. At first she held her lips tightly closed, convinced that she must resist his obscene intentions. The heartless pirate smacked her on the mouth with his hard cock, repeatedly slapping her wet face and puffy lips. In truth she wanted desperately to taste the hot cockflesh, but was too ashamed to do so without being forced. Finally her will to resist was overwhelmed by her submissive lust; she opened her wet lips and he plunged the fat cockhead into her hot mouth. The conquered nun sucked and slurped on the hard male flesh, fresh from the slave girl's ass tunnel. She went wild with the taste and the humiliation of the depraved act she was being forced to commit with her mouth, the same mouth with which she had prayed to the Lord so many times.

She was overwhelmed with sensation; a fat bandit cock was stretching the inside of her squeezing pussy, Therese's tongue was fluttering over her twitching clit as sweet juice from the Duchess's wide-open pussy dripped onto her pierced nipples, and her mouth was being used in the most vile and perverted way imaginable. She was dimly aware that this was all part of God's plan for her as she reveled in the abuse of her body. In all her dreams and prayers she had never imagined that it could be like this, that she could experience such joy at the sacrifice she was making.

The devout young nun realized that there was no comprehending the mystery of God's will as she felt a marvelous, blessed ecstasy approach. She silently thanked the Lord as it swept over her, wracking her cock-stuffed body with waves of bliss. As she bucked and moaned, her tormentors did not stop; they continued to fuck her pussy and her mouth while Therese lapped at her clit, and she was blessed with another exquisite ecstasy before the first had even finished. As she gratefully accepted this gift from God, Pete started to spill his seed into her mouth. The delirious nun gulped and swallowed the offering as it poured over her tongue and into her throat like sacramental wine, when the man fucking her tight pussy also spilled his seed deep inside her. She felt hot male come flood her virgin canal for the first time and incredibly the waves of yet another glorious ecstasy swept over her.

The men withdrew from the nearly-unconscious nun while others lifted the Duchess and placed her on her hands and knees on the deck nearby. As they entered the slave girl's mouth and ass at the same time Dominique turned her head toward them, watching through half-closed eyes as Therese soon experienced her own ecstasy only a few feet away. The innocent nun was certain that God had chosen to help this poor slave girl by visiting a blessed ecstasy upon her. And there was no doubt that that was what was happening as the Duchess shook and cried out, the sweet nectar of her rapture pouring from her empty sex and down her thighs.

The man fucking the slave girl in the mouth started to spurt his seed into her open lips and over her aristocratic face, and she gulped at it eagerly. The pirate in Therese's lush bottom, very close to coming, pulled out and Dominique stared at the fat, hard dick dripping with pre-come and juice from the slave girl. Dominique wanted to taste that cock, to suck it down her throat. She looked up at the man's face and saw that he was staring at her with a lewd grin. The sister realized that she had been licking her lips and he had been watching her. She was mortified that he had seen her reveal her deepest, most shameful lusts. Now he knew what she wanted, and Dominique's fear at this point was that he would not put it in her mouth, that he would torment her and withhold it.

As the man came towards her, she never took her eyes off his erect penis. When he was only inches from her face she could smell the Duchess's musk and her mouth watered. A small rivulet of saliva ran from the corner of her mouth and trickled over her cheek.

"Look at the little slut," taunted the bandit. "Strike me limp if she ain't droolin' over me filthy ol' pirate prick."

"Don't keep the poor sister waitin', Michael," someone mocked.

"Aye, let the wench suck your ol' fella, lad!"

Dominique had been holding her mouth open as he approached, but suddenly she was seized with the need to resist, and she clamped her mouth shut before he could put his cockhead onto her tongue. The buccaneer commanded her,

"Open up, sister. Suck your friend's juice off my cock."

She shook her head, refusing again to commit such a filthy act voluntarily.

"I can't. Don't make me, I just can't do that," she pleaded. Then, "aahhh!" as he hooked his little finger through one of her new nipple rings and pulled.

Her mouth stayed open as she screamed, and Michael pushed the head of his cock, fresh from the Duchess de Montfort's open ass, into her lips. He twisted the ring a little more, and she opened wide to engulf as much of his vile member as he chose to shove into her drooling mouth. He fucked into the nun's pretty face, her cheeks distorted by the bulk of cockflesh stuffing her mouth. Having been forced, she sucked eagerly now, fluttering her tongue around his cockhead, exploring under his foreskin with the tip.

"What a wonderful slave this wench is!" he exclaimed a few seconds before his hot white pirate seed began to spurt into Sister Dominique's sucking mouth. She gulped and slurped, desperate to catch every drop of the salty fluid. She swallowed noisily, her total surrender a source of great amusement for the rancid sea dogs that looked on.

When Smitty unfastened the nun's hands from the suspension ropes she immediately wrapped her fingers around Michael's jerking cock and pumped it, milking more seed into her mouth and swallowing. To the surprise of the onlookers she used her other hand to reach out and grab a nearby hard cock, pulling it toward her and sucking it into her mouth as soon as Michael pulled out of her sperm-covered lips. She moaned and sucked until he came, too, shooting hot pirate jizz down the nun's throat.

Soon others took his place, most taking very little time to spill their seed into the Holy Sister's waiting lips. As she felt another man slide his hard manhood into her open pussy, he held a cock in each hand and sucked another. They shoved her around in the sling, swinging her toward whichever buccaneer was ready next. Sister Dominique was wild with lust, taking the crew four at a time.

Nearby, the Duchess de Montfort had collapsed on the deck, and lay with her hand between her legs rubbing her wet sex as she watched the men use Sister Dominique. The young nun received all their sperm, swallowing whatever she could catch in her mouth, while other pirates simply shot their wads on whatever part of the writhing girl was available, until it ran off her breasts in streams and collected in puddles on her belly.

As the defiled nun hung in her bonds, the girls heard the voice of Captain Hutton speaking to Smitty nearby.

"This nun is a fine slut, ain't she mate?" he remarked.

"Aye, Captain. And we've still got a few days to hone her skills, as it were, before we reach Port Royal. There's more than a few tricks I would like to teach her, including how to use that lovely bottom of hers."

"I'd venture she'll bring a fine price when we demonstrate her abilities for the bidders."

"Without a doubt, Captain. With her being a nun that'll add to the attraction. But the real prize is that green-eyed Duchess. With her being nobility, and the way she can't seem to get enough cock in her bottom, she'll bring as much as any two of the others."

"Well, that will be excellent, won't it?"

"Aye, excellent indeed, Captain."

"I just hope we don't meet up with that sea-dog Renoir before we collect the treasure," said a third voice.

"Just let him come," boasted Hutton. "I've been waiting years to get him on the end of my sword. Let him come!"

To be continued...

Thanks to all the readers who have been following the adventures of the Duchess de Montfort. I am especially grateful for the kind emails and generous votes.

The novel concludes in the fifth chapter of Taming The Duchess de Montfort, in which the women are sold at the market in Port Royal. The Duchess finds herself bound for the East aboard a strange ship under the command of a most unusual captain. -H.G.