Taming the Gold Digger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we try something a bit more challenging?"

She heard him unzip his pants and then he guided her hand to the base of his cock. She could barely wrap her hand around it. She found her way to the tip of his cock and wrapped her lips around the head.

She slowly kissed it and licked it. She didn't think she was doing well, but he didn't critique her at all. Once she got accustom to the size she tested her limits and worked her way down the shaft. She stuck out her tongue and tried to take as much of him down her throat as she could, but she was lucky to even have gotten half of him.

She then felt a hand back on her pussy. She didn't know if she could take any more. "Please. Please! I can't do it anymore. Please let me cum." She was begging him. It was getting to the point of overkill, so he obliged.

He lifted her head gently and then he scooted over a bit. He fidgeted around in his seat and she heard him take of his cloths.

"Lie back," he whispered. She leaned back against the car door and then felt his mouth on her thigh. He kissed her gently working his way to her pussy. He started slow, gently kissing, licking and flicking every inch of her with his tongue, but then he picked up the pace.

He began to furiously devour her. She was in heaven.

Thirty seconds of this was all she needed. It was building and she was ready to explode with pleasure, but before she could he pulled his mouth back.

She opened her mouth, but before she could protest his teasing she felt something hard on the outside of her pussy. It forced it's way inside her, stretching her as it dug deeper.

"He's fucking me," she thought. "Never had she felt something like this in her life."

He bottomed out and held it for a good few seconds, but then started to violently thrust. He grunted loudly. She would have to, but she was barely able to mutter a sound.

Her pussy was stretched to the fullest. She was so wet and could hear her juices being sloshed around. There was no need to go on. It was time.

A wave of energy starting from her pussy, radiated throughout her. It was like an out of body experience. And then she screamed. It was so loud that it was likely people heard her from blocks away.

She forcefully convulsed as he kept thrusting. She started drooling and babbling. She felt like she was floating.

It took about several minutes before she could even take in her surroundings, which was made difficult by the blindfold. Then, a few minutes later she was able to string a coherent sentence together, but had no need to. Her body said it all.

She lied in his lap for a while as he stroked her hair again. There was only silence until she asked, "What time is it?"

"One thirty," he responded coolly.

"One-thirty!! How long have I been lying here?"

"About thirty minutes or so."

She didn't know how it could have possibly been that late, but then again her perception of reality was tested tonight.

"I have to go. I told my husband I'd be home by now." She lunged for the door handle, but he grabbed her.

"You're not done here!" He said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You need to finish. Finish me that is."

He put her hand back on his cock.

"But, I- I have to go now because-"

"Jess. If you ever want to see me again you're going to have to cooperate. Trust me, I won't be long."

With that she got to sucking. She voraciously bobbed up and down on his dick and complimented that with stroking his shaft.

"Mmmm, there we go," he said encouragingly.

She knew she was going to be late and had no time for this, but she never realized that she could enjoy sucking cock so much.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

A few seconds later she felt his cock pulsating. The muscles contracted and then she felt a hot sputter of semen hit the back of her throat. She kept stroking and sucking and the semen kept coming. It went on for about twenty solid seconds and then began to subside.

She swallowed it all and then polished off his member.

"Well then. That's all for this evening."

"Can I go now?" she said desperately.

"Sure," he said.

She again quickly ran to the door. She opened it and stepped out, but was interrupted.

"Jess."

"Yeah?"

"You're naked."

She was delirious and had no idea she was naked. She didn't even realize the blindfold was still on as it had been that way for that last two hours.

"Before you go, please go back in the front seat."

She climbed back up front. "Now, put the blindfold back and please don't turn around." She followed his directions exactly. "Have a good night Jess. I hope to hear from you soon."

"You too." And with that she sauntered back to her car. She turned on the ignition and stared blankly into space trying to wrap her mind around what had just happened. She snapped back into reality as the engine of the Consultant's car started. His headlights flipped on and then he sped off. She did the same.

She arrived home at two in the morning.

Her husband was sound asleep when she walked in the bedroom. She stripped down, threw her heels aside and climbed into bed as to not wake her husband.

She lied on her back and stared at the ceiling. She then stared at the man next to her. The man she married and who she would have to spend the rest of her life with assuming she didn't get divorced.

And then she thought about the consultant who had just made her question her whole reality.

She had to choose, but how?

To be continued...

12