Taming Your Alien

Story Info
Young scientists discover a new way to tame dangerous aliens.
5.2k words
4.3
14.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers

After suffering devastating human and material losses, EX saw itself at the brink of interrupting their operations.

EX was a gigantic conglomerate of companies with the goal of exploring and extracting resources from a newly discovered exoplanet nicknamed Auri. The newly discovered resources could solve a catastrophic energy crisis that befell upon humanity in the past couple of centuries.

But the problem with Auri was that it was inhabited by alien creatures far more powerful than anybody expected. Seemingly impenetrable skin, deadly appendages, blazing fast attacks, perfect camouflage, invisible deadly airborne poison. It was a planet of predators, and not even the most advanced efforts by EX could defeat them.

In one of their last missions, their only success was capturing and bringing one of these creatures back to their mothership, which orbited Auri. Immediately sent to the biology department, the Scaler, as it was called, was promptly examined by Ella, the chief scientist. Carefully adjusting her glasses on her severe face, she took a while to digest all the information she was getting.

The Scaler was enclosed in a transparent box made of the strongest material they had access to. Its name came from the fact that no matter how many times it was shot or stabbed, new scales would instantly regrow on its body, making it nearly invulnerable.

It was hard to compare it to anything found on earth, so Ella's brain tried her best to reach an approximation. A boar? No, a boar looks too nice in comparison. Besides, boars don't have twelve eyes. Or two antennas, or support themselves on eight insect-like legs. But the body was wide and the skin full of scales, of a ruby like color. It measured 1.8 meters (about 6ft) from head to tail, and was a little more than half a meter (about 2ft) high.

The creature seemed calm. "Maybe it knows it can't fight back", Ella thought. The only movement coming from it was the eyes tracking Ella's every movement as she moved around.

She carefully touched the container with the tips of her fingers, letting her newly done pearl nails make a rythmic clicking sound. To that, the creature surprisingly responded by taking a small step towards her, moving each of its eight legs slowly, one after another. That surprised and scared Ella at the same time, since the creature had barely shown any activity since it arrived at her lab.

Trying to get some extra stimuli from the creature, she pointed a small flashlight at its eyes, but got no reaction whatsoever. Then, she came close to the container again, and this time decided to sit down on the ground, legs crossed, in front of the box. This again made the Scaler take one more short step towards her. Nothing in its behavior seemed threatening, which was a relief for Ella.

The woman had to adjust her dark grey skirt as it was kind of tight for the leg crossing. She pulled them up near her waist to relieve the tension on the fabric. Since she was alone at the lab, there wasn't anybody to see her thighs and her black lacy panties. Well, nobody except for this thing in front of her.

At the time Ella didn't know exactly what she did, but something woke the creature up from its inactive state. It was now agitated and making slight movements, but not in any way she would consider aggressive. It was more intriguing than anything else.

"What happened to you, huh?" Ella asked, not expecting an answer.

She thought about it for a while, looking closely at the creature. She tried making its eyes follow her hands, but she quickly realized its eyes were fixated between her legs. Startled, Ella instinctively sat up to her knees and pulled her skirt down.

"Were you checking me out...? What the fuck?"

As she changed position, the creature returned to its resting, almost dazing state.

"Ok, this is new," Ella thought, her heart racing at the new discovery. She looked around the lab to make sure nobody was in there, even though she knew she was alone. Then, she tried it again.

This time, on her knees, she raised her skirt all the way up to her waist, flashing her panties to the creature. The creature's reaction was similar, but this time even more agitated.

"What a curious reaction to the human female," Ella thought, "why would you react like this?"

The creature continued to fixate their eyes on Ella's black panties, and kept moving closer and away from the glass.

"It's as if it wants to get closer," Ella thought.

In a moment of impulse, Ella held the side of her panties. She hesitated for a second, then pulled it aside, showing her unshaved but carefully trimmed pussy to the creature. The cold air in the lab touched Ella's pussy, making her feel extremely vulnerable and exposed, even though she was protected from the Scaler. She also realized the flashing was starting to make her wet, and moved a finger near her vagina to feel her own juices flowing.

At this sight, the creature grew even restless. It quickly approached the glass and put its two front legs on the glass. Ella was startled by the sudden movement.

"I think I need to tease, I mean, test you some more."

She pulled her panties down and tossed it aside, then pulled her skirt down. She turned her back to the creature, put her knees on the ground, got as close as she could to the glass, pulled her ass up and put her face on the ground, looking back at the Scaler. The creature had its face glued to the glass, examining Ella's ass and pussy as close as it could. It was at this moment that Ella realized something new about the creature's anatomy.

Below its chest, a new appendage had appeared. It wasn't there before. Maybe tucked inside? Anyway, it was a huge, cylindrical tentacle-like organ.

"Its penis. Or equivalent," Ella thought.

The scientist tried to figure out its size, but it was hard from this position. She instinctively started touching her already wet pussy, fantasizing getting dominated by this creature. The container controls were with her, and in just the push of a button she could have everything she wanted.

"Think about it. Releasing it inside the ship could also destroy the entire operation," Ella tried convincing herself, "but it would also feel really good I bet. And maybe, just maybe, this is how we finally tame these beasts."

She took her personal device with her free hand and hovered her thumb over the "release lock" button for several seconds. Until she finally couldn't hold it any longer. She needed to be fucked by that thing right now.

With one tap, the front of the container was opened and the creature jumped forward. The Scaler was heavy, and immediately put its body on top of Ella's as to not let her escape. Had she had second thoughts, now it was too late.

The creature held itself on its back legs. The front legs were resting further away from Ella's head. She undid her shirt and bra right before the two middle pairs of legs of the Scaler held her tight, pushing her arms against her body, and her body against his, essentially immobilizing her.

Ella was breathing hard in anticipation. She could feel her pussy oozing her own juices out. She tried her best to look behind her, trying to get a glimpse of what was going on below. She saw the creature's penis now completely erect extending from her back all the way to her belly. It must have been about 30 cm (12 in) long, and thicker than anything she had ever had inside her.

The Scaler was teasing her, rubbing the length of its dick on the surface of her pussy.

"You know what you're doing, don't you?" Ella said.

After she couldn't wait any longer, he pulled back. She knew what was coming. The tip of the creature's slimy, hard cock touched her entrance, making her moan in pleasure before it even went in. Then she started feeling the pressure against her. She did her best to ease its dick inside, moving her hips from side to side. It slowly spread her up, making her scream in pleasure. Then it started to go in, slowly, as if to tease her.

"Put it in, put it all in, please, I beg you," Ella said.

The Scaler moved as slowly as it wanted, sometimes pulling it all the way back and starting over, just to hear Ella protest in pleasure. Then it pushed in again, going deeper. Each time Ella thought she couldn't take it any deeper, but it somehow managed to go even farther in.

When it finally reached her cervix, Ella looked back and realized her pussy was too small for that huge cock. Still, the Scaler seemed more than happy to now finally begin fucking her, pulling its huge cock out and in again in a rythimic motion.

Ella was lost in pleasure when the creature stood up on its back legs and pulled her body up against his. He held and spread her legs apart using his third pair of legs, still holding her tight against his body with his first two pairs of legs. Then, he slowly let the woman slide down on its dick, until it hit her back walls and couldn't go any further. Her feet couldn't even touch the ground. Then, he continued to fuck her, delighting on her moans and on how her pussy contracted on his dick.

When he finally couldn't it hold any longer, the Scaler pushed her down as far as she could go on his dick and let his load of alien cum fill the woman up. Pump after pump went up from his body all the way to the tip, depositing loads inside her. She felt herself being filled up, until the Scaler pulled her up from his dick, cum dripping from her hole, and tossed her aside on the ground.

Ella was still recovering from her orgasms as cum wouldn't stop oozing out of her vagina. When she finally sat up, a brief look at the creature brought her back to reality. But this time, something was different. The creature was no longer aggressive. It was calm, almost docile. She got up, still with cum falling down her inner thighs, walked up to it and caressed its body. The scaler responded like a pet.

"I better write this down."

Ella's discovery had a huge impact on EX's operations. Instead of a military expedition, they completely revamped their efforts to a scientific one, with Ella in charge.

A large area of the mothership was restructured from its military purpose into a habitat for the Scaler, where it lived for a while. Ella would sometimes turn the cameras off and visit the creature late at night when nobody was around to have some fun with him. The Scaler continued to be Ella's friend, even if they didn't have sex, but Ella often couldn't hold her desires back.

Thinking about how to move on with the planet exploration, Ella realized she'd need more scientists. The creatures reacted violently to men, so that was out of the question. She needed female scientists who knew exactly what they were in for. Going down on the planet and taming these creatures to open way for other scientists to do their work, and for miners to collect their needed resources.

Ella started interviewing the few scientists who volunteered for this seemingly insane mission. She assured them the creatures were docile to women, always taking them to visit the Scaler, who continued to act like a pet. Even still, few of them accepted the job.

One of them, Emma, didn't seem too concerned about it. She was somewhat experienced, and kind of careless, which at the same time made Ella optimistic and worried. Emma was hired.

The second and last scientist hired for their first mission down on the planet was Sophia, a young biologist getting her first job. She knew exactly what the job entailed, and seemed very anxious about it. Still, she took the offer as the payment was huge, and met with Emma a week later, at their mission briefing.

Upon entering the meeting room, Sophia and Emma were introduced to each other by Ella. Sophia quickly recognized Emma was an experienced, yet young woman. Emma had her red hair in a ponytail, was dressed professionally for work, but her body still found ways around to display its beauty. Sophia became very conscious of herself. She had no experience at all, she was short and skinny, with short hair and bangs, and looked extremely shy and insecure about everything around her.

Ella made sure they felt comfortable and briefed them about their mission. Sophia desperately took notes of everything while Emma simply listened.

"As you know, these creatures become extremely tame after having sex with a human female," Ella said, "but it's very possible it won't be necessary in this mission, as you can simply lure them back into the pods to bring them back up to the mothership habitat."

Sophia was relieved to hear that, but she didn't notice Emma's smirk.

After Ella left, the two girls had the day off to prepare before going down on the planet.

"Wanna go grab a coffee?" Emma asked Sophia nicely.

They sat down at one of the many cafeterias in the mothership. They made small talk along the way, telling each other about their trajectories up until now.

"I was working at another science department here on the ship when I heard about Ella's breakthrough. Amazing work if you ask me. I'm really excited about joining," Emma said, smiling.

Sophia still couldn't help but notice how beautiful Emma looked. Everything about this woman was stunning. Her eyes were bright, her red hair was perfect, her smile shined, and the way her boobs rested perfectly on the table as she leaned in...

Sophia was suddenly brought back to reality, noticing she went out for too long. "Yeah, she really did some great work back there. I just never thought this would end up being the solution to our problems. After so many resources spent trying to fight the aliens, all they needed was..." and Sophia stopped short, too shy to say the next word.

"Some fuck," Emma said blatantly and both the girls laughed.

"So, it seems these Lizards we'll be meeting are some kind of humanoid, right? Let's hope they're reasonable enough to just follow us back to the pods," Sophia said, hoping that's how the mission would turn out.

"Not to scare you or anything but I wouldn't be so hopeful. As Ella showed us, their claws are capable of expelling deadly poison, so we shouldn't rely on our luck."

Sophia took a sip of her coffee and tried to be as optimistic as she could.

"Still, if we need to... you know," she stopped short again, "it wouldn't be too bad, would it?"

Emma took a deep breath and thought about it before responding, smiling as if daydreaming.

"No, it wouldn't be too bad at all. I heard somebody say they have like huge dicks," She laughed.

Sophia tried her best to laugh but the thought of a reptilian humanoid with huge dicks was a bit intimidating for her. She took some more of her coffee.

Emma noticed the girl looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that if needed. It seems there's only like one or two where we're going. You can just stay back and try your best to bring them into the pods."

Sophia felt a little more relaxed at this thought. That was a good plan, she thought.

The girls finished their coffees and went back to their respective rooms to prepare for the next day.

After her breakfast, Sophia changed to her jumpsuit. It seems like these jumpsuits were made exclusively for this job. It was easy to open it vertically from the middle of the chest area, all the way around her back. Instructions also specified not to put on any underwear.

"A little bit too on the nose huh," Sophia said as she dressed into it, "let's hope I don't have to dress out of this thing outside."

Checking herself out in the mirror, she thought she didn't look bad at all. The suit fit very tightly around her body, marking her waist, her ass and her boobs. Even though they weren't as large as Emma's, they still looked good, she thought. She did her short black hair the best she could in the little time she had, tidied up her bangs.

"Nowhere here says I can't wear this so whatever I guess," she thought as she put her choker on.

A few minutes later she met up with Emma, who was as stunning as ever. She attracted looks everywhere they went.

"Ready?" Emma said grinning, as they strapped in their drop ships.

"I guess," Sophia replied, forcing a smile.

The descent took only a few minutes and the landing was so soft Sophia only realized they were there when Emma undid her safety belts and got up. She did the same and they both walked to the door.

The air on this planet was safe for humans to breath. As the pod door opened, the two girls stepped outside. The place was stunning. They were in the middle of what could be called a grass field, but it wasn't exactly grass. It was more like a blue thin hair that extended as far as the eye could see. The ground was also slightly warm to the touch.

"What is this we're stepping on?" Sophia asked, curiously.

"Oh, apparently there is this organism that covers the entire planet and regulates its temperature. Keeps it warm or cold as needed. It's not a threat to us, so don't worry," Emma explained as she got down and touched the blue filaments.

Sophia did the same, and the warm feeling on her hands was amazing, "I remember now reading about this. Never thought I'd see one in real life!"

Emma smiled, "we have some ground to cover so we better move."

Sophia got up and followed Emma. Looking back, their pod door closed automatically. She realized it was way larger than she thought, with an entire compartment for carrying the creatures back up.

As they began walking, Sophia noticed gigantic twisted trees here and there.

"We're close," said Emma, "they live at the roots of these trees."

"What's so special about them?" Sophia asked.

"They're not made of wood, or anything like wood. It's a completely different organic material unknown up until a few months ago. It could completely change our understanding of chemistry, so we need some samples," Emma explained.

"And the Lizards are on our way," Sophia concluded.

"Exactly. But hopefully not for long."

They both approached one of the twisted trees. The roots were immense, forming a maze one could easily get lost inside.

"Let's hope they were right about them not being aggressive towards women," Sophia said, her voice already weak.

Emma didn't say anything. Instead, she had a fixed look in one direction. Sophia tried to find what she was looking for, but wasn't able to.

"What? Do you see anything?"

Emma didn't respond and instead moved towards one of the trunks that composed the roots of the tree. Sophia followed close behind, when she finally saw it.

It must have been 2.5 m (8 ft) tall. He was half hidden behind this trunk, looking directly at them.

"If they wanted to attack us, we'd be dead already. So we can relax," Emma said.

"That's not a very relaxing thought but go off."

Its skin was a thick hide, colored like dark emerald. Its eyes were light blue and fixed on them. As the girls approached, he took a step sideways, revealing himself.

"They weren't wrong about their dicks, but they weren't right either," Emma said.

"What do you mean?" Sophia still couldn't see the Lizard entirely as Emma was in front of her. She stepped aside.

"They are huge. What are you talking..." then Sophia saw it. The dick was huge, but it wasn't one dick. There were two huge dicks, one on top, one right below.

"Oh, shit!" Sophia covered her mouth to avoid making too much noise.

"Yep, that's something I had never seen before," Emma said, grinning.

Sophia's mind was racing at the thought of fucking a creature with two dicks. How did that even work? Did they use only one of them, and the other was just for display? Did they fuck with one, then with the other afterwards? Both at the same time? She was starting to get a little horny with these thoughts, but she couldn't let herself be carried out like this. She was on a mission.

"Come on, we have to bring them out. There must be more around, and it's possible we'll have to make more than one trip back," Sophia said, trying to sound as professional as she could in this situation.

lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers
12