Taming Your Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, let me just..." Emma started walking towards the Lizard and extending her hand, "come on, wanna come with us?"

Sophia was apprehensive, not knowing if that was the best approach.

Suddenly, the Lizard reached forward with both his claws directly on Emma's chest. Sophia screamed, fearing for her colleague's life. But Emma made no sound.

The Lizard ripped her jumpsuit open, pulling it down from her chest and arms, all the way down to her knees. Then he looked at Sophia.

"Uh... I..." Sophia didn't really know what to do and started taking some steps backwards, only to bump into something.

She looked back and another tall Lizard was right behind her.

"Oh my God, what do we do?" Sophia asked, fear covering her voice.

"Relax, let them have some fun. Remember, they become extremely suggestable after sex," Emma said, "also, remember to have some fun too!"

Sophia was so close to the Lizard she began feeling his dicks getting hard and pushing her at her chest. She looked down, nervous, and tried doing something to please the Lizard.

She pulled her jumpsuit open at her chest, showing her small but young looking tits to the Lizard. He seemed more than pleased as both his dicks were now fully erect. Sophia hesitated but grabbed the top dick with her small hands and began stroking it. They were indeed huge, probably larger than her forearm, and thicker to the point she thought it would never fit inside her.

She didn't know exactly what to do with the second dick as this was a first for her. Still, the Lizard seemed to be enjoying her rubbing. It was already getting wet on the tip and she felt like pleasing the creature by licking the tip.

As she began licking, her mouth filled with the gooey white liquid coming out of it. Its dick was indeed kind of too large to fit her mouth, but she tried her best to at least suck the tip. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and began sucking, making a movement in and out, going as deep as she could, which was not much.

Then, with her left hand, she picked the bottom dick and began to stroke it. To her surprise, the gooey substance was already dripping from it, falling all over her arm. While she was stroking both cocks, the Lizard picked her up with ease, like she was a doll.

Apprehensive, Sophia just waited for what would happen next. Her feet left the ground and she became face to face with the creature. The Lizard pulled its long tongue out and pushed it into her own mouth.

"Ugh," Sophia tried protesting but her mouth was stuffed. The creature's tongue went deep inside her throat then back out of her mouth, as if he was tasting her.

"What was that?"

Then, he placed her on the ground again and ripped her jumpsuit off. Sophia felt a tingle of shame for being naked outside in the presence of this creature. She unconsciously cringed. Her tits on display and her small, innie pussy completely hairless and defenseless.

She heard moans and looked back to see what Emma was doing. She was also naked, riding her Lizard's dick (or dicks? She couldn't see it from her point of view).

"I guess it's my turn then," Sophia said as she laid down on the warm ground that was surprisingly comfortable.

The Lizard got down on his knees and pushed her legs apart, spreading her little pussy. Sophia looked at the contrast in size between the two dicks and herself, and panicked for a moment. Then, as if by some kind of magic, as soon as the Lizard's dick touched her already wet pussy, her fear subsided.

The Lizard used the tip of his top dick to rub it against her pussy, down from her entrance, all the way up to her clit. Up and down he went, making a wet mess in the process. As he did so, Sophia felt his second cock, right below, occasionally rubbing against her asshole, and imagined if the creature would want to fuck her in there, "I hope not," she thought.

Sophia's hips began moving rhythmically with the creature's cock. She was moaning and torn between willing to be fucked and afraid that dick would be too big for her to take. Before she could think too much about it, she began feeling it slide in. She looked down and saw that huge cock disappear inside her pussy. Her walls stretched, her legs began to shake as an orgasm hit her. She grabbed her own boobs and squeezed them as she moaned loudly.

When she regained consciousness, the Lizard was pounding her hole in and out mercilessly. She felt it hit the back of her vagina every time he pushed, and that feeling was getting her to the edge again. She tried putting her feet on the Lizard's chest so he wouldn't go too deep, but he just held her legs up instead, lifting her slightly from the ground.

Then, he pushed his second dick to the entrance of her asshole.

"Oh, no, not there!" She protested, but knew it was futile. She knew the Lizard would do to her whatever he pleased.

He slowed down on her pussy, then started pushing his second dick on her ass. It was already wet at the tip, so it helped its way in.

Sophia closed her eyes as the pain came. As both dicks made their way in their respective holes, she felt completely full. One dick in the pussy, one in the ass. Both all the way in. The feeling was so overwhelming the girl began to cum again. The Lizard made slow movements at first, then began to fuck her like a doll. Sophia was beyond horny at this point, and was only brought back to reality when she felt both dicks begin pulsating inside her. Slowly, she was filled up with warm goo. Lots of it. The Lizard came for a long time and Sophia thought it would be impossible to hold this amount of cum inside her. She looked down and was proven right, as cum was spilling out of her like a waterfall. The Lizard finally pulled out, only for another wave of cum to roll out of both her holes.

She laid down on the grass exhausted. For a little while, she just laid there. Until something grabbed both her legs and spread them again. She looked down, startled, and saw another Lizard. This one had a slightly lighter green skin tone, but he too was eager to try her.

She looked around and saw Emma fucking three of them at the same time.

"Where did you even come from?" Sophia asked right as she was penetrated again by this second Lizard.

Emma mumbled something, but it was impossible to understand since she had a Lizard cock in her mouth.

Sophia felt that amazing sensation again as the Lizard pushed both his cocks inside her. He took no time to begin fucking her hard, and she did her best to move her hips accordingly.

She was taken by surprise again as the Lizard from before put one of his dicks in her mouth. Surprisingly, it fit in much better this time. "Maybe it's not hard enough?" She thought. Still, she diligently sucked it the best she could.

"All of my holes filled to the max. Never thought I'd become a fucking whore," Sophia thought, between an orgasm and another.

The Lizard fucking her pulled both his dicks out of her holes and was now trying to push both inside her vagina, at the same time.

"Idmght!" Sophia tried saying something, but the cock in her mouth blocked the words.

She felt the pressure of both huge dicks at the entrance of her vagina. One of the cocks easily slid in, which was already surprising to her considering its girth, but the other one was having some difficulty. Luckily, she was so soaked with cum that it helped the second cock slide in. This was the farthest her pussy was ever stretched. The girl didn't even think this was possible, but there she was, being double penetrated by this huge Lizard creature. He pushed his cocks in and out a few times and it didn't take long for Sophia to cum again. The Lizard in her mouth also gushed loads of cum inside her mouth. She tried her best to swallow what she could, but it was too much, and eventually he pulled out and much of it spilled on her face, hair and down her tits. Finally, both cocks came inside her pussy, filling it to the brim and spilling buckets of white goo out.

She took a moment to catch her breath and Emma came to help her up.

"What was that?" Sophia asked, still a little dazed.

"I don't know, but I need some more of whatever that was," Emma said, laughing.

"Ok, but not today, right? Let's bring these back to the ship, then we can plan our next adventure," Sophia said, out of breath.

Emma agreed and they brought all five Lizards back into the pod. It was amazing how tame they became after sex. It seemed like they still wanted some, but had no energy left to do it right now.

With the Lizards safe inside, they both cleaned up and changed into new suits.

"All ready?" Emma asked as she was starting the ship.

"Let's go," Sophia confirmed.

Back in the mothership, Ella congratulated them on the successful mission.

"I thought you'd only find two of those, but five?"

"Yeah, we weren't ready for that either, believe us," Sophia said.

"Rest for now. We have new assignments coming up for both of you." Ella said finally, dismissing them.

12