Tami's Birthday

Story Info
A birthday to remember with friends.
1.4k words
4.02
103k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tami
Tami
47 Followers

My 30th birthday fell on a Friday. My husband called me from work and said he had something special planned and asked if my mother could watch the kids for the evening. I called my mother and she said she would.

I called my husband back to give him the news. He told me to look in the closet. When I did I saw a new black dress. It was strapless and zipped up the back. He told me to try it on while he waited on the line. I tried it on, and it fit perfect. It was very fitting in the top and flared at the bottom ending just about mid thigh.

He said he would be home by 7pm and would like me to show up from dropping off the kids around 8pm. He said he had some arranging he needed to do before I arrived but I should be dressed when I got home.

I packed the kids up and got myself ready. I didn’t know what to expect, but I was so proud of my husband for thinking to do something on my birthday that I didn’t wear any panties.

Once the kids were packed for the evening and ready to go I loaded them into the car. We got to my mothers about 6:30. We live about a half hour away so I stayed and chatted with my parents. They asked what my husband had planned and I said I have no idea. I tried to pry information out of my parents, but they didn’t have any idea either.

Well 7:45 rolled around and I decided it was time to head home. When I arrived at the house my husband’s car was there and the lights were on but the screen door was shut. I was nervous with anticipation. I was sure we were going out somewhere for the evening.

When I got to the door, it was locked. I used my key and opened it up. When the door swung open I was taken back with a huge yell of SURPRISE!!! My husband had arranged a surprise birthday party. There were 9 of our friends there. It isn’t exactly what I was thinking, but it definitely surprised me.

My husband came up to me and gave me a big kiss and said are you surprised? I said yes, almost disappointed, but didn’t want to let on to that. My husband handed me a vodka and cranberry juice. Everyone was talking and the music was on and there were gag gifts on the table.

I rarely drink so after a few drinks I was feeling a bit light headed. It was a nice party though, everyone was having a good time. Some people were dancing, but most people just made small talk.

My husband went to the kitchen and a few minutes later all the lights went out. A glow was coming from the kitchen. My husband came walking out with a birthday cake and everyone started singing Happy Birthday. When they ended I made a wish and blew out the candles. The lights came back on, and then I got a surprise…

Before I could cut the cake, my husband pulled me toward the couch. He sat down as I stood in front of him. Again I was pretty light-headed and he pulled me toward him and I stumbled. When I stumbled I kind of fell on top of him. I started to laugh and tried to get up. My husband said, hold on honey there is more.

He held me laid across his lap with my head buried in the pillows. He used one hand to pin my arms behind me. I just kept laughing, thinking he was playing with me in my drunken state. Then he pulled my dress up clear up to the small of my back. Exposing my butt to everyone in the room.

I started to protest and with his free hand he smacked my ass. Everyone yelled One! Then another, they yelled Two! I couldn’t believe that I was getting a birthday spanking in front of our friends.

When he finally reached 30, I thought I was done. I guess I was mistaken. I heard Joe say, well I might as well go next. I couldn’t believe my ears. I know that everyone here didn’t plan on giving me a birthday spanking. My husband held me in place and another hand came down on my ass. Everyone yelled One! Then again, and again. Joe was much slower then my husband though leaving his hand to linger longer and longer on my warmed butt.

Finally 30, maybe everyone figured that was enough. Sarah said, you guys aren’t going to have all the fun it is my turn now. I couldn’t believe I heard this from Sarah. Then I felt a sting from her swat, again everyone yelled One!!!

Sarah was different from my husband and Joe. After the second swat I could swear she spread my legs a little. Then the third swat and I knew she was spreading me a little wider. My husband had a good grip on me and I couldn’t fight it. After the ninth swat, I felt her hand linger down the crack of my ass and slightly graze my pussy. I have never been with a woman and Sarah and I have been friends forever and I don’t think she has ever been with a woman either, so I found this very odd.

Then the next swat, and her hand again went down to my pussy, actually rubbing it a little. Then another, and this time she started to spread my pussy lips apart and rub my inner sex. She told my husband, this is so much fun and Tami is dripping wet. She continued her motions until she hit 30. after her last spank, she drove a finger deep into my pussy and kissed me on my cheek and said happy birthday sweetheart.

I was so hot and only through three of ten people counting my husband. Bob was next. He followed pattern with Sarah and spanked me then fingered me after each swat. This continued until we got to Sam. Sam is never at a loss for words and he said well I guess they saved the best for last.

My ass was sore, but I was so damn horny. Sam started spanking me but instead of touching my pussy, he tugged at the zipper of my dress. By the time he reached 15 my dress was completely off me. Sam said okay are you ready. I didn’t know what he meant, but then next 15 swats were in quick repetition so that it was hard for everyone to count. He said, I like to cut to the chase, and when he reached 30 he drove two fingers into my pussy, and began to masturbate me. I almost came when I was abruptly flipped over. I had my head buried in the pillows so the light was blinding.

On my back and blinded I felt hands all over my breast as I kept hearing and a pinch to get an inch. And then they started tweaking my nipples. I was so hot, I reached down and started to play with my pussy. Everyone said, if that isn’t what you wished for maybe the birthday Gods got our wish and it is coming true. I was so turned on that I couldn’t stop. Janice came up and whispered in my ear, happy birthday honey and She pulled my hand away from my pussy long enough to put a large vibrator in my hand. I instinctively turned it on and inserted it in my pussy. It took maybe 15 seconds before I was screaming out from my orgasm.

When I finally settled down, I was brought back to reality with the sound of applause. I was helped to my feet and stood there in my Birthday suit. Everyone said it was about time to go but they had a great time and we should do it again in the future. I didn’t see a need to get dressed. As everyone was leaving I wished them good bye and thank you with a hug. Needless to say all 9 of them got a good long feel of the inside of my pussy with a finger or two during that hug.

When everyone left and we closed the door my husband could wait for me to turn around. When I turned around he was already naked. He positioned me over the arm of the couch and began to fuck me. After the events of the evening the sex lasted about 10 strokes and I could feel him explode deep in me.

Tami
Tami
47 Followers