Tammi and the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was coming hard and started to purr to Nick that she wanted to feel his cum deep in her. Michele then heard Tammi tell Bill that she was coming. She saw Tammi put her legs over Bill's shoulders so Bill could slide into her deepest spot. She watched Bill thrust forward and hold. She knew Bill was just about to cum into Tammi. Just then she felt Nick position her hips and thrust very deep into her. She felt his head lock into place, and knew he was going to cum also. Right then both guys started to cum. Tammi and Michele screamed out at the same time that they could feel the heat of each of their lovers sperm and could feel it pumping deep inside them. Nick was coming a lot.

He sprayed spurt after spurt of his hot thick seaman into Michele's waiting pussy. Michele pushed back hard so Nick could deliver his cum into her deepest part. When she did this, she came again, and could feel his sperm rush up into her womb. She then heard Tammi tell Bill that his cock and cum felt so good. Michele couldn't believe herself when she heard herself repeat the same thing to Nick. This seemed to excite Nick more as Michele could feel the head of his dick expand more, and push deeper into her. Then Michele felt the opening of her womb open, and Nick's dick head slip into it. She then felt two long spurts of his cum shoot up into her womb. She knew this would definitely speed his sperm up into her, but she didn't care. It felt so good, and she had cum so often that she was ready and willing for anything.

She saw Bill strain to get deeper into Tammi and heard her tell him to fill her up with his cum. She felt Nick start to relax and knew he was almost finished coming. She felt his cock start to slip from the depths of her. She looked over at Tammi and saw her looking back at her. Tammi started to smile, and that made Michele smile also. Tammi asked Michele how it felt to be fucked by Nick. Michele said it was so good. Tammi then said if she liked Nick, she would also like Bill. Michele watched as Bill pulled out of Tammi, and Tammi whisper something to him. Michele felt Nick slip out of her and then he leaned over where Bill said something to him. She then saw Bill move from between Tammi's legs and start to move towards her. She saw him reach out and grab her shoulders. He pulled her up into the kneeling position, then kissed her deeply as he laid her on her back upon the blanket.

Michele then felt his hands spread her thighs, and the head of Bill's cock press on the opening of her pussy. She felt it slip into her still sopping wetness. She felt him enter her in a rush and soon felt her orgasm build as Bill's cock slipped further into her than Nick's did. She felt Bill reach the furthest depths of her box and his head slip deep into her womb. Bill started to slide back till only his head was in her, then push forward till he was deep in her. Michele started to cum hard. She knew that Bill, if he had more in him, was going to shoot his cum deeper into her womb than Nick. Bill started to slip and slide in and out of her womb at a fast pace, then bent his head down to tell her that he was coming. Michele felt his last push, and him strain to release his seed.

Michele felt his cock head expand, waiting for his sperm to shoot. Michele purred to him to fill her with his hot cum. She said she needed it and wanted it now. Just as she got the word "now" out of her mouth, the first stream of his boiling cum shot into her womb. She really felt this. It was hotter and thicker than Nick's. She could feel it spraying her entire womb with his sperm. Michele gasped, and opened her legs as wide as she could to let him penetrate her as deep as he could. When she did this, she felt him slide deeper and touch the back of her womb with his dick. She came hard then, started to rake his back with her nails, kiss, and then bite his shoulder.

When she did this, he thrust forward harder and shot two more streams of hot cum into her. Michele looked to her right and saw Tammi was giving Nick a blow job. She watched as Nick's hard dick slid in and out of Tammi's mouth. She had her lips wrapped tight around his cock, and was rubbing his balls, trying to speed up his cum. Just then she saw Nick grab the back of Tammi's head and force his cock down her throat. He heard Nick tell her that he was coming, and heard Tammi moan. Right then she saw Tammi's throat expand, and she knew Nick was coming. She watched Tammi swallow his cum, and could almost taste it herself. She heard Nick growl a deep-throated moan, and tell Tammi to swallow his cum. Tammi did exactly as he wanted. Nick shot spurt after spurt into Tammi's eager mouth. Tammi swallowed it all, then sucked and licked him clean.

Tammi then rolled over on her side and was inches away from Michele's face. Bill was still shooting his seed into Michele's womb. Michele's eyes closed, and when they opened again, they saw Tammi's face over hers. Michele looked right into Tammi's eyes. Tammi had a glazed look of lust in her eyes, as did Michele. Michele knew then that she was about to do something she never did before. She was about to kiss another woman.

Tammi looked deep again into Michele's eyes, then lowered her face toward hers. Tammi asked if it would be OK to kiss her. The way Michele felt at that time as Bill was shooting stream after stream of his sperm into her, Michele didn't have to answer. Tammi knew the answer by the look on Michele's face. Tammi lowered her face till her lips touched Michele's. Tammi crushed her lips onto Michele's, and slipped her tongue past Michele's teeth. She found Michele's waiting tongue, and started to swirl her tongue with hers. Michele could taste Nick's cum in Tammi's mouth and this made her more and more hot. Suddenly she felt Tammi's hand on her breast. Tammi was pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast with a soft touch. Michele reached up with her hand and started to stroke Tammi's hard nipple. Tammi broke off the kiss and let out a groan.

Michele kept stroking her nipple, then pinched it. Michele rolled her nipple between her thumb and finger. Then she watched as Tammi lowered her head again. Michele thought she was going to kiss her again, so she parted her lips slightly so Tammi would be able to get her tongue in immediately so Michele could suck on it. She was slightly disappointed when Tammi kissed her lips and didn't slide her tongue in.

But this was short lived when she felt Tammi's tongue slide down her neck, and soon felt her lips wrap around her nipple and suck in hard. Michele instantly came and bucked her hips up hard causing Bill's cock to slide all the way into her. Michele then put her hand on the back of Tammi's head and held it tight to her nipple, Tammi sucked on it like a baby trying to get milk, and then rolled her tongue around it. Then she did something that really set off Michele. She slightly bit her nipple, then opened her mouth wide and put almost Michele's entire breast in it and sucked in hard. Michele came again, and wanted to pleasure Tammi while she was helping her reach climaxes deeper than she ever did. Michele felt her hand slide off the back of Tammi's head and trail down till she was between her legs.

Michele then reached up with her hand, found the opening to Tammi's womanhood, and slipped her middle finger in. She felt Tammi's pussy muscles grab her finger as soon as she slid it into her. Michele started to slide her finger in and out of Tammi's pussy slowly, then faster and faster. Tammi was moaning and groaning, and soon Michele found that she could hold her hand still, and Tammi's was bouncing up and down on her finger, fucking herself with it. Then Michele slipped another finger into her hole, which set Tammi off. She bucked faster and faster. Just then Tammi's sank her hips down and Michele felt her muscles grip her fingers hard, Michele started rubbing Tammi's pleasure spot with the tips of her finger when she felt Tammi suck in hard and felt her pussy start contracting with her orgasm.

She then felt hot juices bathing her fingers, and slide down them to also coat her hand. Michele reached orgasm again and was telling Tammi that she could feel her cum, and that it was making her cum also. Tammi and Michele didn't notice this or feel that the guys had stopped fucking them, and were watching them fuck and suck each other. When their orgasms subsided, they looked each other in the eyes and kissed again. Michele could feel a tingling in her pussy as Tammi's soft lips touched hers. Michele reached orgasm again when Tammi's shot her tongue into her mouth. Tammi reached orgasm at the same time. When they had finished kissing and coming, the pulled away from each other, found the guys cocks and licked them clean. The guys lay there while they were doing this.

When they were licked clean, they all got redressed, and finished off the wine. Nick and Bill then kissed each girl goodbye, and told them that this was exactly what they wanted, and their dreams now came true. When the guys left, Tammi and Michele looked at each other, giggled, and laid down on the blankets to finish watching the fireworks. Tammi was lying behind Michele. Michele could soon feel Tammi's hand on her breast again. She started to rub her nipple and squeezed it again. Tammi then said that they should be leaving soon so they could get back to their husbands. Michele said that was OK, so they got up, grabbed the blankets and bags.

They talked as they walked to the car, and both agreed that they wanted to do this again. They got in the car, and drove away from the park. As they drove towards the store where they worked, Tammi put her hand on top of Michele's thigh. Michele felt her hand, looked down, and saw she was inches away from her pubic region. Tammi rubbed her thigh, and then felt Michele part her legs. Tammi slid her hand down and found Michele's slick slit. Tammi found her opening and slid two fingers in. Tammi then started to finger fuck Michele deeply and quickly. Michele had to concentrate hard on the road. Then she pulled into the parking lot and shut off the car.

The lot was dark and deserted except for a few cars of the cleaning crew and Tammi's car. As soon as she stopped the car and turned off the ignition, Michele parted her legs wide so Tammi could fuck her deep. Tammi's fingers were sliding in and out of Michele's hole faster and faster. Michele could feel her orgasm building, and knew this would be a big one. Tammi then slammed her fingers deep into Michele's pussy and rubbed her special spot. Michele's breath was taken away when Tammi slammed into her, then when she felt Tammi rubbing her tickle spot, she starting coming hard. Michele pushed down hard on Tammi's hand and was soon rewarding her with a river of her cum sliding down her fingers into the palm of her hand.

When she was done coming, Michele watched as Tammi pulled her fingers from her pussy. Then Tammi moved the fingers up to her nose, breathed in, and then started to lick them clean. She sucked on her fingers like she was sucking on Nick's cock earlier. Michele then watched as Tammi sucked the puddle of her pussy juice off the palm of her hand. Tammi finished, then leaned over and lightly kissed Michele. Tammi broke off the kiss, opened the door, grabbed her bag, and got out of the car. She closed the door, and then leaned in the window. Tammi then asked Michele if she had a good time tonight. Michele looked at her with glazed eyes and said it was the best time she ever had. Tammi asked Michele when was the next night her kids and husband would be gone for the night.

Michele thought and said that Friday night everyone would be out of the house till after midnight. Tammi said that was great. She said she didn't work that night, and asked if it would be all right to come over. Michele smiled and said that was just fine with her. Tammi said she would look forward to it. Just as she was about to pull her head out of the window to leave, Tammi told her that Friday night Michele had better be ready, because she was going to suck her tits and lick and suck her pussy till she came again. Michele said she wanted to feel her tongue in her pussy and would see her tomorrow as well as Friday. On the drive home, Michele couldn't stop from smiling, thinking about the Friday to come, and her cum.

12