Tammi's Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruffling her hair, he smiled and said, "We'll see. Now, go get a washrag and clean me up, you little cock-sucker."

Returning with a warm cloth, she carefully peeled off the sagging rubber, and gently washed his soft cock and balls of cum and saliva. The bright red lipstick smeared on the condom told exactly where that cock had been. The thought again triggered a flow of goo from her as she cleaned him.

Finishing up, she started to discard the used condom. He stopped her.

"Since you want my cum so badly, you should have it. Go on, cunt, smear it on your tits and wear it with pride."

With the cold slime on her breasts, tammi again tried to throw the condom away.

"No, you will carry that home in your purse. Since it isn't used for birth control, you will wash and dry it, then use talcum powder and re-roll it for me to use in you again."

As the mess went into her purse, tammi was surprised when Sir Ronald told her to get dressed. Disappointed that he was finished with her already and was ending their date so early, she sank to her knees.

"Please, Sir, permit Your whore to service You again. Please, Sir, I'll do better this time, I'll suck better, i swear i will," tammi begged.

Laughing, Sir Ronald repeated the command to dress, "Don't worry, bitch, you'll have many more opportunities to suck my cock. Right now, I want you dressed. I'm starved. We're going out to get some supper. I want to show off my slave in public. Fucking your face gave me an appetite. Besides, you'll need to keep up your strength for tonight's festivities."

Tammi wasn't certain she was ready for public exhibition, but she did know she didn't want to lose this wonderful man. Looking at her crumpled clothes in the corner, she softly asked, "May I wear another outfit, Sir? That one is all wrinkled."

Given permission, she opened her small suitcase and selected the short red taffeta dress. Slipping it on, she shyly asked Sir Ronald to help with the back zipper.

"The leather slave collar stays on, but you may fix your makeup. Your look like a face-fucked whore."

Ready at last, he held the room door for her. The stickiness under her clothes and aching jaw reminded tammi that this wasn't a dream. She had become the woman she dreamed of, facing the world as her Master's slut.

12