Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

"I don't think so!" Betty replied in a snobby kind of way.

The tall, hairy, man walked towards her, his coal black eyes looked on her face like a cold blooded killer, sending a chill down her spine, "All the women around here as smart mouthed as you?" he looked at her breasts peaking from her open blouse.

Betty was afraid. No one was close by to help her. The Sheriff was out fishing, the old men in the barber shop wouldn't stand a chance against this mountain of a man. Why had she been such a bitch?

"I'm sorry. It's just been one of them kinda days around here," Betty tried the only defence she could think up, charm. "How can I help you?" she said with a big, sexy smile. Showing every tooth in her mouth.

"I'm looking for a little whore I dumped off around here last month. She was about 4 months pregnant, auburn hair, real pretty," He replied looking straight down Betty's open blouse, "I wouldn't even bother with the bitch, but some of my Drug Dealers really liked her. She can suck cock like nobody I've ever known."

A bell went off in Betty's mind, 'Tammy! A whore? And she's with MY Walt.'

"You know, there was some girl a month or so ago. But, the church sent her somewhere's up north." Betty lied. She hated the idea of Tammy being with Walt, but she couldn't send anyone away with this man.

The dirty man kicked the ground, sending a rock flying through the air, "WELL FUCK!" he yelled, making Betty jump with fear, "You wouldn't be lying to protect her would you?" he ask, walking towards Betty. His cold eyes looked into hers, sending a rush of fear through her.

"NO!" She snapped back, "why would I be lying to you." Betty walked back even more, trying to get away from this nasty, smelling man. All at once, she turned running to the office door. She tried to lock it, but the man shoved his way inside. Sending Betty crashing to the cold, hard, floor of the empty office.

The man reached for Betty, pulling her to her feet with one of his massive arms, "You SURE you're not lying to me?" he ask, putting his foul mouth against hers. His breath made her eyes water, "I could get REAL rough with you." His dirty hand with up Betty's best pink summer skirt.

"NO. I'M MEAN I'M NOT LYING!" Betty was very afraid, this man had a look in his eyes from the first sight of her tanning. Her little heart raced, so fast she was close to fainting.

She ripped from his strong grip, running to the back door of the office, "YOU…FUCKIN… BITCH!" The biker yelled, reaching to grab the skirt Betty loved so much. One easy yank from his gigantic arm, tore it from her body. Leaving it shreds, and Betty standing before the man in nothing, but a very small pair of matching pink panties, "Oh how sweet!" his dark, cold eyes looked at her trembling near, naked body.

"NO! PLEASE! NO! Betty screamed to no avail. The man moved towards her with only one thing on his mind. Rape!

7.

Tammy lay in Walt's arms enjoying the feel of his hardness resting on her burning pussy. She wanted him deep in her body, the only thing holding her back was, the little baby in her belly. She had no idea whom the baby's father was. The night at Bear's house, when at least 10 men had taken her. She didn't want Walt in her pussy until the baby was born.

"Let me take you," Walt gently kissed her lips. He wanted her so bad his balls hurt. He was full of cum he needed to shoot deep into her young body, "Please, I need you so bad."

How would Tammy tell him about the baby in her. She felt so dirty, "I…I want to wait until the baby is born. I don't want you until then. I want to be nice and thin for you."

"It doesn't matter to me," Walt said caressing her hair, "I love you any way you are."

Tammy slowly moved down Walt's body, taking his hard cock in her mouth. She took him deep, sucking him hard and fast. As she sucked, she hoped this would satisfy his need for her. Her head moved up and down his stiff cock pole. Her sweet eyes watched the pleasure on his face.

"Oh you're so good," Walt moaned as Tammy used her talented mouth. Up and down sucking hard bringing him close to shooting hot cum down her throat, "Oh yes! Oh Tammy! Oh baby!"

Tammy looked at Walt as she moved faster on his hard, thick cock pole. She lived to suck cock, now she lived to only suck this man's cock. Then it happened; Walt started shooting his massive load of cum in Tammy's mouth.

"OH GIRL! OH YES! SUCK ME!" Walt yelled out as his cock filled this beautiful young girl's mouth full of cum.

Tammy sucked him until Walt had relaxed. She moved into his arms, "How was that?" she asks with her sweet voice.

"You'll kill me doing that," Walt said hugging her tight.

Tammy hugged him; "We forgot something yesterday," looking into his eyes, "stockings. Everything you got for me would look so nice with sexy stockings. The kind that goes to my thighs."

Walt thought to him self how nice her legs would look covered in stockings, "That would look real good. I don't think I can get up after what you did to me." She had sucked him into a restful state of bliss.

Tammy just giggle and said, "So, you liked that did you?" she knew he did. Any man she had ever sucked loved it, "If you trust me to drive you're car I can go get them."

"Yeah, that's a great idea. You can get the stockings and stop by to give Betty a check for me," Walt got up to get his check book from the dresser, "I need to renew my add for the garage. Tell her to make it a month long." He wrote the check out and handed it to Tammy, "You be careful. The cell phone is on the kitchen table with the car keys, take it with you. Would you like to go to dinner tonight?"

Tammy kissed him, "Yes. That would be very nice," and she headed out on her journey.

8.

The biker moved to Betty, "You look so fucking good. I'm going to enjoy this," he backed Betty into a corner. His hands reached to her thin, sexy hips; "we can do this easy or hard. I don't really care." His hand moved to Betty's tender pussy. He grabbed a hand full of the silky hair and pulled it hard.

"OUCH! NO! PLEASE!" Betty screamed out in pain as the man pulled her soft pussy hair. She began swinging her hands at his face, hitting him hard.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" His massive fist hammered into the side of Betty's head. Knocking her on the hard floor and to the edge of unconsciousness, "I guess you want it the hard way." His arm swiped across Betty's desk knocking everything on the floor, "get up bitch." He grabbed one of Betty's arms and a leg, throwing her limp body on the desk like she was a Rag Doll.

The big man pulled her body to the edge of the desk. He pulled down the jeans he had been wearing for over a month exposing his 12 inch cock, "I'm going to split you in two, cunt." He ripped Betty's sexy little panties from her near comatose body, "WAKE UP BITCH!" He slapped Betty's face hard. Splitting open her lips. Blood ran down her mouth and on the desk.

The man spit on his cock head; then rammed it deep into Betty's tender, loving pussy. Betty screamed out in agony as the cock tore open her sensitive flesh. Blood filled her body as the man used her with no mercy.

"OH YES! YOU HOT CUNT!" the man yelled as he fucked poor Betty like a dog, "Is it good, bitch?" he ask Betty, slapping her across the face again. This time he hit her nose, blood flowed from it.

She was unable to speak. The pain rushed through her body as the man continued tearing apart her insides.

He began punching her face, breasts and into her ribs, "Do you mind if I hit you, cunt? I love hitting my bitches as I fuck them." He hit Betty on every inch of her body. He even punched her bruised pussy, as he fucked her.

Tammy drove down Main Street in Want's brand new, red, BMW singing a song that played on the car stereo. She was in heaven; she had the man of her dreams. A beautiful house to live in, and not a care in the world. She found a parking spot a block from the news paper office. As she walked down the street she danced to the song that had filled her ears.

She pushed open the door walking inside calling out, "Betty? Hello?"

A massive hand grabbed her by the throat, slamming Tammy face first into the brick wall, "Well, look what I found. My little Cock Sucker. I missed you so much, so has all my dealers." Bear looked down to her as she lay on the floor. Blood ran from her nose and lips.

He grabbed her up, shoving her into the back room where Betty lie bleeding on the desk, "Here's you're friend. Look at her bitch! She looks good compared to what I'm going to do to you're fucking pregnant ass!"

"NO! PLEASE, NO!" Tammy begged her former pimp, "Please Bear. You dumped me. I didn't leave you." She knew the horrible things he could do to a woman. Many times he would brag to his other biker friends all of the things he did to one of his girls that tried to run away.

"Move bitch!" Bear said to unconsciousness Betty, pushing her lifeless body off the desk and on the floor with a dreadful thud, "Ouch! I bet that hurt," He laughed, "Get on the desk cunt. You're next." He pushed Tammy's trembling body on the blood-covered desk where Betty had been beaten and raped.

"No! Please!" Tammy cried to no avail, as his fist slammed into her mouth sending her into unconsciousness. Blood poured from her mouth running on the desk, mixing with the pool of blood that had come from Betty.

"WELL, FUCKIN' SHIT! What a bunch of pussies, can't even take a punch," Bear started ripping the new clothes from Tammy's limp body, "GOD, you look like a fucking cow! Nobody will want you like this." He tore off her little panties, exposing her pussy, "Yuck! Even you're cunt is fat!" He hammered his long, thick cock into Tammy's pregnant body, tearing open her insides.

He pounded his cock into her haemorrhaging body. He slammed his large fist into her belly. Beating it as hard as he could, "OH FUCK!" He yelled as he jumped away from Tammy's body. The blood poured from her like a river, "OH FUCK!" Bear yelled pulling up his pants, "Just what the fuck I need, a MURDER charge on me." He ran from the office, leaving the two women to die.

9.

Walt climbed out of bed looking at the clock on the dresser, "Damn! Why didn't she wake me up sooner?" Walt said walking to the shower. He washed and sang a song he liked. Tammy had made him feel like a kid again. And he loved it so much.

After dressing for dinner he walked through his lonely house not finding Tammy anywhere. He looked out to the driveway; "I wonder where she is?" He was getting worried, very worried. He picked up the phone and dialled the cell phone. No answer, "Well shit girl, you're scaring me." He made his way to the coffee-pot, that's when he heard the car pulling up to the house, "It's about time girl." Walt looked outside; it wasn't Tammy it was the sheriff. Walt's heart went into his throat as he walked outside to meet the sheriff.

He had a sad look on his face as he began talking, "Walt. Something very bad happened in town. I need to come with me right now!" Both men ran to the police car and the sheriff sped out of the driveway. He looked to Walt with sad eyes and said, "Some biker man came into town this morning. Some how he came across poor… little… Betty," tears ran down the sheriffs' face, "he beat her, tortured her and raped her to the edge of death."

'That's where Tammy had been, with poor Betty' Walt thought to himself. He felt so much better now. He hoped Betty would be OK, deep down he still loved her, "Will she be OK?" Walt asks.

"Yes, the doctor said she was very lucky, but that other poor little pregnant girl from church is just hanging on by a thread. She lost her baby and they don't think she'll make it through the day." The sheriff said trying to sniff back his tears.

Walt was in shock. 'The little pregnant girl from church?' Walt's eyes filled with tears, "OH No! HURRY, PLEASE!" Walt said to the sheriff. The sheriff drove to the local hospital as fast as the car would go.

Once in the parking lot, Walt jumped from the car before it was even stopped. He ran into the emergency room, "Tammy, where is she?" tears ran down his face. If she was that bad off, he wanted to be with her.

The nurse gave him a funny look, "You mean the girl that was beaten so bad?" she ask Walt seeing the tears running down his face, "Over here!" She said and ran to one of the trauma rooms, "She's haemorrhaging so bad and we can't it to stop." The nurse held Walt's hand as he saw the beautiful girl he loved laying on the bed, beaten nearly to death.

"All we can do is pray for her," the nurse said as her eyes filled with tears and she ran from the room.

Her little body had so many tubes and wires going in her Walt couldn't count them. He reached to hold her little hand; "Oh please let her live. I love her so much." Walt said bursting into tears.

A few hours later Tammy's bruised and swollen eyes opened. She saw Walt sitting by her crying like a baby, her hand squeezed his. He jumped up, he wanted to hug her, but with all of the tubes and wires he was afraid to, "Hi." Was all Walt could say.

A little smile crossed her beaten lips, "I'm sorry." She began to cry breaking Walt's heart in a thousand pieces, "I should… have told… you about my past." The tears ran down Tammy's face as she fought the immense pain to tell him her story, "I'm… a whore. The man that hurt me and Betty… was my pimp." She cried harder, Walt leaned to her, placing a kiss on the only spot on her pretty face that wasn't hurt.

"Don't talk. You just get well. I don't care anything about that, OK?" he held her hand. Her eyes slowly shut.

The beepers and warning bells on Tammy's life monitors went off. Nurses and the doctor rushed into the room; "YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!" They pushed him from the room.

Walt fell to his knees, looking up he screamed, "PLEASE! PLEASE LET HER LIVE!"

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers