Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers

Tammy exclaimed that she had dated dozens and dozens of men and younger guys and nobody ever treated her like this, she said she felt like a princess. I told her she was a very sexy and desirable princess.

Within a very short while, Tammy was rolling flailing like a ragdoll on my carpet screaming loudly that she was having the most wonderful, violent orgasm of her life. I continued to kiss and lick her thighs long after she stopped trembling, just to soothe her.

After she regained her composure, she sat up and held me tightly and asked me how I ever developed such talent and I replied that I practiced in my dreams for how happy I could make her. I excused my self to clean up and when I returned, Tammy had removed her halter-top and she was lying on the sofa and in a very sultry voice, she invited me to sit next to her.

As I sat down, Tammy reached into my shorts and began fondling my cock and telling me what she could do for me to reciprocate.

Of course, I offered no resistance, I just sat back and let this fabulously sexy woman remove my shorts and have her way with me.

As Tammy was simultaneously playing with my balls and bobbing her head up and down on my cock, all I could think of is what a fantastic lay she must have been in high school. I held her head lightly in my hands as she increased her tempo and then she started sucking so hard, that I thought that she would swallow my cock completely. This girl’s oral skills were absolutely fantastic.

9

As I felt the pressure in my balls building, I warned her that I was about to erupt and she suddenly popped my cock from her mouth and straddled me without any warning except a lustful laze in her eyes.

Then she impaled her tight, sweet pussy on my cock and squealed with joy. All I could do was utter a loud moan of shear delight. As I reached up to grasp Tammy’s hips she leaned down to offer me her wonderful breasts, As I suckled her tits like a hungry baby, her nipples became so huge and I gently tugged them with my teeth.

This had a wonderful effect on Tammy, for as I tugged and teased her nipples, she went wild. She was grinding her pussy as hard as she could and tugging at my love handles to pull me into her tighter. She gasped at how wide I was and she remarked that since I was average in length, my girth more than compensated. She kept moaning how her pussy had never been stretched so far before and she could not get enough.

I was writhing in ecstasy myself and I clenched her ass with both hands and she screamed oh my god, I’m cumming and I released her breasts and she started squealing like a wild woman. I pulled her face to mine and smothered her lips with my own and I practically swallowed her tongue as we kissed so passionately. God, was she a hot piece of ass.

Tammy was shaking all over now and she broke our kiss and clamped her mouth down on my chest to keep from screaming as her orgasm came in violent waves. I could not hold myself back any longer and I exploded inside of her and she sighed ohh baby, ohhhhh baby that feel so great. I had never been screwed that violently before. I told her that she absolutely wore me out and she replied that she would be sore for a week.

As we lay in each other’s arms basking in the afterglow of our sexual acrobatics I told Tammy that that was probably the best sex I have ever experienced and I hoped that it would not be our last. She kissed me and hugged me tight and said that she was available to me whenever I wanted her. Mostly because she didn’t know that older guys could perform so great.

Tammy exclaimed that she enjoyed having sex with me and that I was like her Big Toy and she could feel comfortable playing with me anytime.

I kissed her neck and face and told her I would love beingTammy’s Toy.

10

I am happy to say, I have had numerous rendezvous with Tammy since that day and I feel like a young stud again. Tammy has indeed shown me that an old dog can learn new tricks. Even an old pervert like me, I get totally aroused every time I see Tammy in public. I still secretly see her younger sister as often as can and I suspect that they are aware of our dual relationships and are OK with that.

In fact, I might get the courage to suggest threesome in the future, when the time is right. But for now the present arrangement suits me just fine. I think that my wife suspects, but she tolerates my indiscretions, as long as I leave her alone. So for now, life is good.

Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers
12