Tammy and I Discover Ourselves.

Story Info
First time.
1.7k words
3.75
17.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Tammy had a slight mental disability but she is an absolutely delightful person and amazingly is very with it. I met her on the bus in the morning as she was making for work, we got talking and much to my surprise, I found myself instantly attracted to her. but I soon realised when getting to know Tammy that she was the kind of woman I was looking for.

There on in, every morning on the bus my whole aim was just to converse with her, in as much as I felt sorry for her in a way, but I needn't of because I was amazed that she was reading philosophy at Exeter University and had one hell of an IQ. Well above mine, so it goes to show, never take anyone at face value.

"We, who suffer slight mental disorders, that appear to be different to others are just as normal when it comes to relationships as the other person" she told me out of the blue. Maybe she could tell I was hanging back, me feeling a little embarrassed on the bus, although most times it was quite empty on the top deck.

I was falling for her and no mistake but she had this way about her which made me feel perfectly comfortable although I began to realise, she may have a good IQ generally but when it came to close relationships she was absolutely naive!

It was the way she sidled up to me in the bus that made me think differently about her sexuality. She would really muck about a lot, tease and tantalise me, squeezing my thigh and that. Getting quite close to you know what when she did so, not realising just what she was doing to me! Then one day it was more than my thigh, I was very abashed, not quite sure what I should do, it was nice of course it was, and because she was so naïve it created a certain eroticism about her touch - so I just close my eyes and enjoyed the moment every morning for about a week in the back seat upstairs of the bus..

And that's all that happened, just the squeezing of my thigh and between, she looking at me as she did it with a certain expression of curiosity, obviously enjoying the morning episode, then the little kiss she gave me on the cheek.

It came to the point where I bought a car and we drove miles into the country, finding a quiet spot where we could discover more about each other. And of course her delightful touch continued to enrapture me even as I drove she was feeling and touching.

She kept on saying she was a normal girl and wanted a normal relationship with a very dishy guy.

"And who is that?" I teased

"You know very well, Peter" she smiled and then I felt her touch again, That so wonderfully thrilling and delightful touch.

"Never seen one before" she whispered opening her hand over me, feeling me over my chinos.

"Love you in chinos, they really suit you Peter"

"You mean you have never felt cock?" I asked her openly because by that time I was well and truly incensed with sexual desire and my deep secret thoughts were coming through.

She chuckled, "that what you call it" and her fumbling fingers were busier still.

For the life of me I just don't know how it happened but my zip was open, now her fingers eagerly touched me over my boxer shorts and I felt a spur of electric- like vibrations go up and down my spine as she teased her small finger in between the fly buttons, sighing as she touched it bare for the first time.

"It is beautiful and so big, look it is still growing" she said tripping over her words. "May I touch some more?"

I moved for her, let my Chino's right down and off, so she could gratify her girly curiosity.

"So that's how it gets inside a girl fo baby making, it gets so hard, look it is throbbing as I squeeze! it is beautiful" and I was in for the most thrilling and thrilling time, just laying there perched up, knees bent and well apart so she had a good handful and feeling her explore every crook and cranny, squeezing and finding me underneath, me telling her that is where the male seed for baby making is, her delight , her sheer delight as I showed her what he liked..

In fact she played with is so much. All the squeezing, feeling and touching, exploring and sheer enthusiasm for wanting to please me made me cum so strong, I'd reached the point of no return, her massaging me like that, the way I showed it her to, she sniffing me and complimenting me, how good it was, that she had always wondered how it would be, that maybe next time we could... but I'd cum, she sort of screamed, looking a little worried as she watched it spurt out like a mini volcano.

"Oh Peter, it's been sick, are you alright?"

"I am wonderful" I replied, it is just your cream, you made it do that, you made it want to cum for you all for you, baby, that's what happens you see."

"Then can I taste my cream, Peter?"

OMG! She was going to suck me I knew it. Divine, wonderful, the ultimate, I loved it, the sheer wonderful way she enjoyed me to the limit, she sucked me dry , I felt it wallowing inside her warm wet mouth - and then it shrunk, I told her that was her first lesson and the next would be showing her how to fuck , if she was a good girl.

"And what do I have to do to be a good girl she asked open eyed.

"Just be a very naughty bad girl!" I chuckled. Since that first meeting she shows me all the time and tells me how she loves to suck cock.

"It is so lovely, so divine" she whispers every time she sucks, tells me how wonderful it is made and whoever thought of the idea to make it stiffen must have been God - she feels and bends it in different ways, she cradles and caresses my balls me as well while she delightfully sucks me to a frenzy and I am gloriously happy again, deep inside her hungry mouth and how wonderfully she swallows it all in.

I tell her again that is the seed for a new life and she asks if I will give her my seed, I want to dearly but I must think about that, she is a wonderful girl but to have a baby is a real commitment.

I told her we can still fuck without having to have a baby.

"But I want one, especially yours," she responded., - "And that is what they call it, fucking?" she was her knees that time in front of me, giving me a very long deep sucking , stretching it back and tasting my throbbing primed head, that certain feeling overwhelming me again, prompting her to feel my balls at the same time and she didn't take much prompting. And then she sucked me for about half hour until I yelled that if she did it much longer she would suck me dry

I told her lots of guys do like to call it that, fucking - especially as they start to touch each other, especially if they feel sexually aroused by the use of the word in the connotation that it refers to making love. But we need to get to know each other more before we bring a new life into the world.

"Then I don't feel I want to fuck if you don't want to have a child between us, Peter"

I showed her how we could still have lots of fun anyway, I did something to her which I discovered was also a new experience for her. I massaged her warm pussy in a way which made her whimper and slightly change her mind about not wanting to fuck. And she started to pick up the dirty talk too, telling me what a wonderfully throbbing cock I have and how she loves the earthy taste of it, especially when she pulls back the foreskin and smell s its scent , she says she wants to suck me again and again and to feel and taste my cream spurting inside her mouth and sliding down her throat.

"It is lovely, you make me feel warm inside. It is so good to talk dirty with you, I want to feel your hard throbbing cock fuck inside my wet pussy forever. Is that how it happens, you do that to me before you put your cock into me?"

"Well sort of, and other things too, like kissing and fondling everywhere, showing each other just how much we care and love each other and what that does for us both.

She was a lovely fuck, so new and virginal. So tight inside but I gradually opened her up with a lot of gentle cock massage. She loved it and wanted to do it every time we met, and of course loads and loads of cock sucking she said, and soon I showed her how we could enjoy oral delights together and I soon became adapted to the idea which made us both cum strong together in each others mouths, like it was the opening of our souls to share together.

And no more did I feel awkward about going with a slightly mentally disabled girl, she is wonderful and I love and cherish her, so what is wrong with that!

We have just got into the smothering mode, she loves that, I open wide kneeling across her face and very slowly and gradually plant my hot cock and balls into her face, we laugh and chuckle as we try different ways, moving it over and smothering her until she is wanting a breather, tapping me on the thigh to up a bit, but not for long, she loves it and buries her face and mouth into me again, licking and sucking everything, and then my turn as she plants her wet pussy over my face, tasting the taste of woman like honey and peaches, sucking her all up, feeling inside with my tongue exploring so deep, until she is yelling out loud for my stiff hard fuck.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers