Tammy & the Electrician

Story Info
A teacher's aide gets taught a few things.
3.7k words
4.17
98.7k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Tammy looked out the window of her home. It was a beautiful white winter morning in Washington today. The air was crisp and clear and for some reason, Tammy was looking forward to going to work today. Today was like every other day, so she didn’t know why she would be so excited, but it was a sixth sense that some women had. Tammy was a teacher’s assistant at a school and she loved her job, but sometimes she was bored. She wasn’t so much bored with her job because she had a lot of friends where she worked, but she was a little bored with her life. Her husband was a construction worker and he was gone most weeks and she longed for his touch but he seemed to be more interested in making a living instead of dealing with the life they had planned together.

She stepped outside and the contrast of the morning air hit her in the face. Damn, the looks can be deceiving when you are looking outside from a warm house. She opened her car door and started it and the Mustang roared to life. She let it warm for a minute and then put it in gear and backed out of the driveway. She always enjoyed this time of day, the nice quiet drive to school, a gentle song playing on the radio, just herself, away from her kids, feeling the gentle thump of the road. It gave her a chance to reflect of her life, a good life by a lot of standards, but not as good as she had thought it would be.

She often wondered what it would be like to have a normal life, one where her husband came home every night and went to bed with her, snuggling next to him, her head on his shoulder. Oh well, she knew that this was part of the deal, the way it would be as long as her husband was able to work because he wasn’t the type to work locked up in a factory. She pulled in the parking lot of the school and parked the Mustang. She was a few minutes early so she decided to just sit here and enjoy the music coming from her speakers. She closed her eyes and remembered the last time that her husband had been home, how wonderful the lovemaking had been. He was a good lover, it was just that he wasn’t home enough to keep her sexual needs satisfied.

She stayed there for a few minutes, remembering the gentle touch and how it had made her feel. As she thought about the past weekend, she started feeling that warm feeling between her legs, that feeling she got when she thought about sex. She loved sex and planned to get some soon, although she didn’t ever know when her husband was coming home. She opened her eyes and then looked at the clock on her dash. She opened the door and got out and then shut it again and headed off into the school.

As she was going inside, she noticed a utility truck in the parking lot and her mind instantly wandered to the construction workers and how she loved to look at them and fantasize about being taken by one of them. This was the last day of the construction project and she knew that the electricians would be done installing the lights and then as quickly as they came, they would depart and she would have to wait for the next project before she would get another show. There was always some kind of construction going on there and she didn’t mind, because it allowed her to look at the tight behinds of the construction workers. God she loved the look of a construction worker, running around in their hard hats and those tight blue jeans.

She supposed that was one thing that attracted her to her husband in the first place. She went into her class room and prepared for the day’s activities. Soon the children were in, hustling about and her mind quickly turned to the work at hand. She stayed busy most of the morning and her mind didn’t have time to wander. It was soon time for lunch and that meant a break from work and a chance to get her thoughts together. She left her classroom and walked to the commons area and went to the soda machine. She didn’t usually eat here but she wanted to watch the tight asses of the construction workers. She sat down and then she noticed him. He was a man in his late 30’s or early 40’s.

He had a full head of dark hair and a beard. He wasn’t tall but he had all the requirements, a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and he had a tool belt strapped to his side and it made his ass look all the much nicer. She watched him for a while, watching him climb on the ladder, giving her a birds eye view of his behind. She opened her lunch sack and looked in it and then she smiled. She had an idea that bordered on the really nasty. She looked around to make sure that there was no one else that could see her. She looked up at the electrician on the ladder and she smiled at him. He smiled back and then went back to his business on the ladder. “Damn I’m horny” she said to herself as she reached in the lunch sack and pulled out a container of vanilla pudding. She opened the top and set it aside. She then reached into her sack and took a banana out. She looked up at the electrician and smiled at him again and then began peeling her banana.

The man smiled and she smiled back at him and then she did it. She put the banana up to her face and gently placed a kiss on the piece of fruit. The electrician’s face changed immediately. It went from a look of seriousness to a look of utter disbelief. Tammy picked up her container of pudding and dipped the banana into it. She took her tongue and started licking the pudding off of it using little strokes, starting at the bottom of the banana and working her way up to the tip. She thought “now I have his attention.” She took the banana and once again dipped it into the pudding and looked at the man and then she opened her lips and inserted the fruit into her mouth. She closed her eyes and slid it out of her mouth, raking the pudding off with her lips. She looked at the man’s reaction. It didn’t take long to see it. She noticed that the crotch of his pants were starting to strain.

She took her tongue and gently run them across her lips to get the pudding off of them. Once again she dipped the banana into the pudding and placed it in her mouth. She closed her lips and began to suck on it and then she put the banana deep into her mouth and she was almost able to put the entire length into it. She looked at the electrician who was completely at her mercy now. His cock was really starting to strain the denim in his jeans and she was loving it. She slowly nibbled on the banana and then little by little she consumed it, stopping occasionally to dip it into the pudding and suck it off. After a while, she looked down at her watch and knew that she had better get back to her class. She finished off the banana and put her things back in the sack. The electrician was still standing there, simply amazed at what Tammy had done, eating this banana slowly, sucking on it like it was a cock. Tammy stood up, straightened her skirt and started back to class.

That afternoon at class, Tammy could hardly keep her mind on her work. All she could think about was the electrician, his cock straining his pants, wanting to get out and get between her lips. The last bell rang and Tammy said bye to all the children. She started putting all her materials up for the day. She looked at the calendar and suddenly realized that this was Wednesday, her day to supervise the children getting on the bus at the end of the day. This usually meant staying over for an hour or 2 depending on the condition of the roads and making sure that all the kids were gone and then lock the doors. Once the children were on the bus, she started walking the school building, locking all the doors and making sure all the windows were secure. As she was roaming the halls, she noticed that there was a light on in the boy’s locker room. “Damn janitor,” she said out loud. Tammy moved slowly to the door and heard a hissing sound. It sounded like water. She knew that basketball practice was over a long time ago. I bet those boys left the water on she said to herself. She proceeded to the showers to turn it off. Then she stopped.

“Oh my goodness,” Tammy said, covering her mouth with her hand and quickly turning away.

“Who’s there” a man’s voice said?

“It’s me, I’m just locking up. Who’s in there” She asked?

She heard the water turn off and a man walked around the corner. Oh my God. She couldn’t believe it. There he stood, the electrician, naked except for a towel wrapped around himself. “What are you doing here,” she asked, embarassed as hell that she was here and talking to this man that she had teased today.

The man grinned. He could tell that she was embarrased and she could tell by the look on his face that he was really enjoying it. “I have an agreement with the principal that I could take a shower after work. I live in a camping trailer and I don’t have any running water, so here is where I have been cleaning up.”

Tammy stood there, not knowing what to think, not knowing what to do except stare. God he looked good. His body glistening from the beads of water that had accumulated on his chest and shoulders, his hair wet and shiny. She looked him up and down, looking at the hair on his chest and the muscles that were the muscles of a working man, not those of a body builder but the kind that could only be obtained by working with your hands. She looked down and could see the outline of his cock on the towel. It looked half hard, the outline showing against the white cotton material. “HEY,” the man said, “I know you. You are the little cock teaser that was outside at lunch today. She one loving on that banana.”

“N-n-no,” she said, “you have it all wrong, Y-y-you were imagining things.”

“Yeah right” said the man. “How would you like to suck on the real thing.” With that, he moved his hand and his towel fell to the floor.

Tammy was floored. She didn’t know what to do. She wanted this man so bad, wanted his body close to her, wanted his scent in her nose. Tammy looked at this man, standing there naked as the day he was born and she felt a tingle between her legs. “Put your towel back on.”

The man moved closer to her. She backed away and again he moved forward. She saw that his dick was starting to get harder. Tammy moved to the right and dashed past the man, but he was too quick for her and he grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. He moved his hands down and grabbed her butt. He squeezed her right buttock and pulled her close, pulling her into his groin. “Stop or I’ll scream,” she said!!

“The only thing you’ll be screaming is ‘fuck me John, fuck me,’” he laughed. He moved his lips to hers. He kissed her passionately. It had been so long, and this man’s mouth on her did something to her. She tried to protest but it did no good. He held her there and kept his lips pressed on hers, his tongue probing deep into her mouth and his hard on pressing against her crotch. As suddenly as he started, he stopped. “I’m not the kind of guy that will force myself on a gal. If you want more, come with me baby.”

Tammy just stood there stunned and watched the man walk away into another room. She watched his ass as he walked away and knew that she would have no choice. Like a woman hypnotized she followed him, watching his ass all the way. She followed him to a room with a cot on it. This was where they brought the boys for first aid after an injury in a ball game. She wondered how many sweaty young men’s asses had laid across that cot. The man, this stranger motioned for her to come closer. She did and he reached to her and started unbuttoning her blouse.

When he had it unbuttoned, he reached his hands inside her blouse and she could feel the hands of a working man touching her as he pulled the blouse out of her skirt. He pulled it off of her shoulders and then reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. He pulled the bra off and her tits swung free, her nipples feeling the tingle of the cool air in the locker room. The man ran his hands up and down her back, looked into her eyes and pulled her close to him. She could feel her sensitive nipples rub against the hair on his chest and she melted. He kissed her and she kissed him back. She felt his rough hands on her back and that along with the smell of the sweaty locker room and the feel of his naked body against her breasts made her weak in the knees.

He felt her start to wobble and he grabbed her and held her close. He moved her backwards and she felt the back of her legs touch the cot and she knew now that she had reached the point of no return. He reached down and put his hands on her legs. He ran his hand up her skirt and put a hand on each butt cheek. He cupped her ass and lifted her up and set her on the cot. He got down on his knees and lifted her leg. He pulled her shoes off and kissed her feet. He kissed her toes one at a time and then kissed the balls of her feet. God she was excited. The man laid her back and reached under her and put his hands in the waist band of her panties. She lifted her hips and he slowly pulled her panties off. He took her panties and put the crotch of them up against his nose. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and she could swear that she saw his cock grow harder. He threw the panties down and raised her knees. He pulled her skirt up and moved forward and she closed her eyes, waiting for that moment of intimate contact of his tongue against her pussy. Then she felt it, the cool tongue on her most private part. He took a deep breath again, taking in her aroma and she could feel his hot breath as he exhaled.

His breath on her cunt made her shiver and he could feel it. He took his hand and spread the lips of her pussy and took his tongue and flicked across her clit, slowly at first and then faster, working it back and forth, making her hot and making her juices flow. He then moved his face down and inserted his tongue into her pussy, moving it in and out. She loved the feel of his tongue fucking her pussy. He soon stopped then he made moved his tongue up her body, tracing a line from her pussy to her tits, stopping to gently kiss each breast, moving his tongue across each nipple and then sucking on them one at a time while his hand squeezed the other. She couldn’t believe what was happening, here was this man, this stranger whom she didn’t even know was licking her and touching her and kissing her and she was loving it!!

The man moved up and kissed her on the chin and then moved over and started kissing her on the neck, and then the ears and then over to her forehead. She could smell the aroma of her juices on his face and she started to get so turned on by the smell, knowing that this face had just been between her legs. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. Mmmmmm. She tasted the juices from her pussy on her lips now. He put his tongue in her mouth and their tongues met, and she got a good second hand taste of her pussy. Then she felt it. She felt the head of his pecker knocking at her door. She felt his cock touching her clit and she almost lost it. She felt as he took his hand and grabbed his manhood and aimed it at her honey hole. He put the head in her opening and started to move it in, slowly, an inch at a time, letting her get used to the feel of his cock, wanting her to enjoy it as much as he did. He slowly moved it in and out, a little at a time, putting a little more in with every stroke until he had put it all the way up inside her.

“Oh my god. Fuck me John, fuck me hard.”

John removed himself from her lips and smiled. “That’s what I’ve been waiting to hear,” he laughed. He put his hands on her hips and moved to a little different position. He pulled his cock slowly out of her and held her hips steady. After he got himself positioned where he wanted, he withdrew his cock completely and said “Here it comes baby, get ready.”

John pushed forward in one complete stroke and she felt like her world was spinning. He started to move in and out of her sweet pussy, feeling every inch of the slick surface as it went in and out. He pulled it out and then put it back in again, this time with a little more force. He fucked her now, no not made love to her, but fucked her. He started moving it in quickly and then pulling it out slowly, each time ramming it home feeling his hips thrust against hers.

“Oh god John, I think I’m gonna cummmmmmm”!!

“Oh no, not yet you don’t.” he said. With that, he pulled out and turned her over. He pulled her hips up and looked at her ass that was in the air. He looked at this woman, her ass in the air, her skirt around her waist and her pussy glistening in the artificial light of the locker room. He positioned himself behind her and grabbed her hips. He put the head of his dick into her pussy and began pumping her. He was moving in and out harder now, fucking her and watching her bounce forward with every stroke.

“Oh yes, oh yes, FUCK ME!!” she screamed.

He pumped her harder, making her ass jiggle. “Oh yes, fuck my pussy baby, fuck me.”

As he was pumping into her wet, warm cunt he took his finger and started to rub her asshole. That was when it happened. She started bucking like a wild animal. She was fucking him back now, meeting every hard thrust against his thrust. Then she stiffened.

“I’m cummmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnngggggggggggggg!!” she screamed and then she quivered and shook and he could feel the muscles in her pussy contract and try to milk his cock like a hot wet mouth sucking on a sucker.

John felt his balls start to churn. “I’m gonna cum too baby, I’m gonna shoot a load of sperm deep inside of you.”

She stopped shaking and he was still pounding in her when she pulled away. He was standing there with his cock shiny with her juices and she turned around and laid down. “Fuck my titties, fuck my mouth” she said and she laid on her back.

He moved forward and straddled her chest. She grabbed her titties and when his cock was between them she pushed them together. He started fucking her tits, feeling her sweat bead up between them. She took her tongue and flicked it across the head of his rock hard head every time he pushed forward. He picked up the pace now, pumping toward her face, letting his cock get a little closer to her mouth every time. “I’m cumming baby. I’m gonna cum.”

When Tammy heard this, she let her tits go and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him forward. She grabbed his cock with her lips and his dick slid between them. She started sucking while he was pumping forward. He stopped pumping and her lips took over, sucking him like he had never been sucked before. He felt the pressure build up in his balls and then his cock exploded, sending cum down her throat and running out of her mouth. Tammy swallowed his cum and then sucked him deep, being sure not to miss a drop. When he stopped cumming, she released his cock from her mouth. He pulled away and then moved down and kissed her face, licking her lips and tasting his own sperm. He collapsed on her and then he kissed her again, allowing his tongue to move around in her mouth.

“Oh John, you were wonderful. I wish we could do it again, but you guys are done.”

“Well guess what baby, I got notice today that we have another job starting here in a couple of weeks. I wasn’t sure if there was any reason to stay around these parts but if you don’t care, I think I’ll hang around.”

Tammy looked into his eyes and smiled at him. In her mind she was thinking about talking to her husband, saying “It’s ok baby, you don’t really have to come home this weekend. I have lots to keep me busy.”

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers