Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...James, um...what did you, um, want to meet with me about tonight?" I asked nervously, shifting on my chair, feeling my thong rub between my ass cheeks.

"Tammy," he said, leaning forward. "I will be quite direct. I find you to be a very attractive woman. And I am going to guess that you're wearing that anklet on your right leg for the same reason my wife wears an anklet on her right leg."

I felt myself blushing – the sense from last week that James somehow knew my secrets was now confirmed.

"If I'm wrong, forgive me and I promise I will not contact you again. If I'm right, and you're interested," he said with a smile, "I've booked a room at the hotel next door. I'll wait thirty minutes. Room 1247. I'd welcome an opportunity to get to know you better."

"Muchbetter," he added.

With that, he stood up and walked out the door of the bar, leaving me with my head spinning.

I took a gulp from my glass of wine as I tried to comprehend what had just happened.

Thirty minutes. I've got thirty minutes to decide if I'm going to go up to an attractive stranger's hotel room and....

I shivered in anticipation of the unknown. James shared his wife – I found the idea very arousing. And he was so nonchalant – so confident in suggesting that I join him in his hotel room...

I took another sip of wine, and briefly contemplated calling Jack to see what he thought of it. I took out my phone, and then put it away – I know he'd tell me to go to the hotel room.

I drummed my fingers on the table, trying to decide what to do. I was so turned on – part of me wanted to just slip my hand under my skirt right there and stroke my pussy.

Was I really ready to take James as a lover?

Letting out a deep sigh, I came to my decision, finished the glass of wine and left the bar.

Moments later, I took a deep breath, and raised my hand to knock on door 1247...

To be continued....

12