Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 03

Story Info
Tammy gets probed in a doctor's office.
1.8k words
4.31
65.5k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! A thousand pardons for taking so long to continue this story – it's been eighty percent finished for months! I'll make sure hubby gives me a good, hard spanking for being so tardy. ;-)

Jack and I sat in the empty waiting room of Dr. Fairchild's clinic, as the reception staff left for the day, wishing us a good night as they departed. I noticed Jack drumming his fingers on the table – even though this appointment was solely for the purpose of furthering his fantasies of sharing me with other men, he was nevertheless fidgety at the specter of a doctor's exam.

"Just relax, Jack," I whispered, taking his hand. "After all," I continued, with a nod to the gold anklet on my right ankle, "if you want men to take me bareback, better safe than sorry right?" He grinned and gave me a peck on the cheek. At that moment, a nurse appeared in the reception area and looked at me with a smile. "Tammy? Come with me."

I winked at Jack and followed the nurse to an exam room. She looked at her folder, then looked to me. "I see you're a new patient – Dr. Fairchild is just finishing up another appointment, so if you can just take off your clothes and put on this gown, it shouldn't be too long."

She smiled and left the room – I wondered if she knew the real purpose of the exam, or whether she just regarded it as a conventional new patient appointment. I quickly stripped off my clothes, removing the anklet from on top of my nylons and replacing it on my bare skin once I'd donned the exam gown. I looked around the exam room, recalling James' comment about how I'd probably enjoy the exam – would Dr. Fairchild be a handsome young doctor? I closed my eyes and imagined George Clooney in surgical scrubs...

The door opened, and I startled as an attractive blonde woman entered, extending her hand. "Hello, Tammy, I'm Dr. Karina Fairchild. So nice to meet you after hearing so much about you," she added with a smile.

"I...it's, um, nice to meet you," I said, stuttering, and realizing that what she'd heard about me must have come from the "interview" with James in the hotel room. Dr. Fairchild sat down on the chair and removed the stethoscope from around her neck.

"Not expecting a woman doctor?" she said.

"Um, no, I wasn't somehow, I...I don't know why," I replied.

"It's OK, I think James has a thing for little surprises like that." She reached into a drawer and pulled out a length of rubber tubing and a syringe. "First thing will be to get some blood drawn to get to the lab...do you have a preference for which arm?"

"No, ah, either is fine," I said as she gently took my right arm and tied the rubber tubing around the middle of my upper arm.

She wiped my elbow with a sterile swab, and inserted the needle. A moment later, she pulled the needle out, untied the rubber, and labeled the vial.

"OK," she continued as she went to the exam table and pulled out the metal stirrups, "next I'll need to do a pelvic exam. You can leave the gown on or take it completely off, whatever you're most comfortable with."

She looked at me, a slight smile on her face, her blue eyes twinkling. She was rather attractive, perhaps five or seven years younger than I was.

She was one of the members of James' group,I thought.Which means she's a shared wife too.

I slid the gown off and placed it on one of the patient's chairs, then climbed onto the exam table and placed my feet in the stirrups, my thighs spreading wide in the process.

Dr. Fairchild pulled on a pair of latex gloves, then stood in between my legs. She placed a hand on my right thigh, and slowly ran a finger down the inside of my left.

"So you've only had one lover other than your husband?" she said, her voice softer, less clinical.

"Um, yes," I replied. "James told you everything I guess?"

She looked down at me and smiled. "Oh he didn't have to tell me – I watched the whole thing on tape."

I startled, looking up at her. "It...it was on tape!?"

Dr. Fairchild stroked my thigh, a bit higher this time. "Yes, Tammy but don't worry...we have to be a very discreet group, as you can imagine."

Her gloved fingers slowly probed, and pulled apart my pussy lips. "Very nice," she said in a voice just above a whisper. "And not a single blemish," she added approvingly. "I just need to do a smear, and I'll have everything I need for the lab."

One of her fingers slowly brushed across my clit, bringing a shudder from my body. "Your skin is so smooth – do you wax or shave?" she asked, stroking the bare skin.

"Sometimes wax, sometimes shave...my husband..Jack..had me get waxed for the first time just before I, um, was with another man for the first time." Dr. Fairchild took the smear quickly and efficiently, and picked up a folder. "And you're on the pill?" she asked. "No, I..I've got an IUD though."

"OK, that's right, I remember now," she said, writing something in the folder.

"So, um, do the women who, um, who are in the group have to be on birth control?" I asked.

"It's not a rule or anything," Dr. Fairchild said as she once again looked between my legs. "But the men don't wear condoms. There are two couples who get into the 'pregnancy risk' part of sharing so they don't use any form of birth control. And there is one couple where the husband has low sperm motility and they're using the group as a 'sperm bank with benefits' as they call it."

She smiled casually. "Anything else I can tell you about?"

"So, um, how long have you and your husband, ah, participated?" I asked, the feeling of lying nude on the exam table, my legs spread, continuing to arouse me. Dr. Fairchild pulled a chair up next to me and sat down.

She smiled, seemingly so at ease discussing her sex life. "Well...David – he's my husband – and James were two of the 'founders' of the little group but David was sharing me before that...from our wedding night, in fact."

"You're kidding me!" I gasped.

"No, no, we got engaged when I was finishing up med school and one night after David had proposed we got pretty drunk after exams and he asked me the kinkiest thing I'd ever done with another man. I said that when I was an undergrad, I had once dated a guy whose roommate's girlfriend had dumped him right before their fall fraternity dance. I had jokingly agreed to be the "date" for both of them that night and after the dance, we went back to their apartment and my boyfriend wanted me to fuck my "other" date too. I thought that sounded pretty hot, so I did."

Dr. Fairchild leaned back in her chair. "So anyway, I told that story to David and it got him incredibly turned on – and he said he wanted to share me with other men, starting on our wedding night. I wasn't keen on that idea, but he just was so relentless about it and I eventually gave in.

"So after the reception we went up to the room, he carried me across the threshold, we opened a bottle of champagne and toasted our marriage. He then slipped a blindfold on me and we sat on the loveseat necking until there was a knock on the door. Two of his friends came in, undressed me and fucked me – to this day I'm not sure which friends of his they were. And I've been shared ever since," she said with a sexy smile.

She raised her right leg up and pointed to the ankle, where a gold anklet sparkled. "See? I've even got the anklet to prove it!"

I looked at her, realizing I was so aroused that my heart was pounding and my breathing was shallow.

"Are there any other questions I can answer for you Tammy?"

"Um, what happens next....if the tests are all good? Is there some sort of....ceremony or something?"

Dr. Fairchild laughed reassuringly. "It's not that formal, Tammy. It really is somewhat designed around the couple involved – what they like, what their experience level is. And that gets mixed with ideas that some of the existing couples come up with, and I think from what I've heard so far planned for you and your husband, you'll both find it quite... memorable."

The last word hung in the air.

"Um, James had asked if I was interested in, um, being with another woman...will I have to...?"

"Not for the initiation night, or ever for that matter," Dr. Fairchild answered. "There's a few of us wives who get together every month or so for a 'girls only' party – if you wanted to try it you could try it then, or I'm sure you could find another wife who would be interested in helping you explore it. Just let me know," she said with a wink.

"Uh, ok, thanks," I said, feeling my pussy getting hotter and wetter. "Do you have any other advice?" I asked.

"Well, I don't think it will surprise you that the other men will want to sodomize you on your initiation night, especially since you've said you enjoy it, so you might want to give yourself an enema a couple of hours before you start."

I recalled the enema that Jack had given me before Derek sodomized me for the first time, and thought that would be a good idea in this case as well.

"I'm sure your tests will be good and James will be in touch with the timing and details for your introduction to the group," Dr. Fairchild said as she stood. She held out a hand, and I took it as I turned off the exam table.

She held my hand as she looked into my eyes. "I'm really looking forward to having you be part of our group, Tammy." She gave me a brief kiss on the cheek, and turned away, retrieving her stethoscope from the desk.

I picked up my panties from the chair, my hands shaking from my arousal. "Say Tammy," Dr. Fairchild asked, "have you ever given your husband a prostate massage?"

I pulled on my bra. "No...no I haven't, I'm not even sure I know what it is."

Dr. Fairchild smiled. "Tell you what, you stay here like that, I'll go get your husband from the waiting room and after I do his exam I'll show you how it's done. I'm sure you'll both love it."

She left the exam room, leaving me in my bra, panties...and gold anklet.

...to be continued