Tammy Finds Something To Do

Story Info
He attends a conference; she sees her friends again.
1.9k words
3.9
58.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers

I woke up Saturday morning before the alarm clock. I laid there looking at my sexy wife as she was sleeping beside me. I reflected on the events that happened yesterday, and came to the conclusion that I was the luckiest guy in the world. I went downstairs and got us both a coffee. I returned to the room and she was still sleeping. I showered and got dressed for the day.

Tammy said, "Good morning honey, you are an awesome husband in so many ways. Thank you for the coffee."

"I love you too babe, I will do anything to make you the happiest woman on the earth. I really hope your not too bored today, I hope to be back by four or five at the latest."

"I am sure I will find something to pass my time, I will be waiting for you honey, and maybe I will even surprise you." Tammy said as she gave me a kiss goodbye.

The meeting was long and boring; I was trying my best to pay attention to the various speakers, but my mind kept wandering back to my wife, yesterday, and what the surprise would be that she said she might do. Needless to say, I sat with a hard on most of the day thinking about her.

I headed toward the elevator after being released at four O'clock. I hit the key for our floor, and was wondering if she thought of or got the surprise for me. When I opened the door, I really was surprised. Tammy was naked on her hands and knees getting fucked hard by this young guy! Sitting in front of her was another young guy who was getting his cock sucked expertly by my wife. She would moan loudly when the guy slammed his cock into her, but it was muffled by the cock in her mouth.

The whole scene excited me; it was like watching a live porno movie starring my wife. I unzipped my zipper and pulled my hard cock out and started stroking it. I must have made a noise or something because the guy who was fucking Tammy stopped and looked my way. "OH Fuck! Vince we are in trouble," the guy said.

Tammy lifted her mouth off of the cock she was sucking and looked my way. "Hi Honey, these are the two guys I met at the pool last night. By your reaction last night to the story, I thought I would just give you a real show." Tammy looked at my hard cock sticking out of my pants and said, "You did like it, get your clothes off and join us."

I think I broke a world record for taking off clothes; I then climbed onto the bed lying on my back next to my wife. She turned over and kissed me; she grabbed my cock and held it into the air. She moved up and slid her pussy onto my cock and slid it all the way into her.

She looked at me and said, "Rick, I would like you to meet Paul and Vince." Then she started sliding her pussy up and down on my cock.

I said, "Hiiiiiii, nice to meeeeeeet you."

Tammy was riding my cock hard and fast, she then stopped looked at the guys. "Why don't you guys get closer so I can suck your cocks."

They quickly got on both sides of her, Tammy would alternate sucking one cock for a few minutes then turning and sucking the other for a few minutes. This turned her on because she was riding my cock hard and fast and she flooded my cock and ball with her juices. Tammy could tell that I was getting close to cumming, so she got off of my cock and looked at me and said, "Honey, I am not ready for your cum yet. I really want to suck your cock as you eat my pussy." Tammy turned her body around, lowered her mouth to my cock and her pussy to my mouth. She was bobbing up and down on my cock faster and faster.

I was licking her clit, and driving my tongue deep inside of her pussy, lapping up her pussy juices. Tammy was driving me crazy with her very talented oral skills, when she suddenly pulled her head from my cock, looked at me and said, "I told you I am not ready for you to cum yet honey, be patient it will be worth the wait. I want us to have more fun but you can keep eating my pussy." I dove my tongue deep into her pussy, she moaned very loud.

Tammy then shocked me by saying, "Vince, since you are the only one that hasn't fucked me yet, why don't you while Rick eats my pussy?" Tammy lifted her ass up into the air to give Vince easier access to her pussy. Vince easily slid his cock into her well used cunt and started sliding in and out of her.

I have never seen another cock fuck a woman let alone be that close to me, but it turned me on. He was fucking her hard, when Tammy moaned, "Rick lick my clit while Vince is fucking me." My tongue started licking her clit as Vince was slowly sliding his huge cock into her cunt. I was turned on by seeing her juices covering his cock as he was fucking her. Paul must have felt left out; he moved in front of Tammy and ran the head of his cock over her lips. She licked the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue, and then took just the head into her mouth. Vince started fucking her faster; this caused Tammy to take even more of Paul's cock into her mouth. Vince was fucking my wife faster and faster.

Occasionally as he was, my tongue would touch his cock. Vince did not seem to mind, I even think he fucked my wife harder when that happened. Watching Vince's cock sliding in and out of Tammy had me turned on more than any other time in my life. Vince's cock was glistening with Tammy's juices. She would moan as I licked her clit and Vince drove his cock into her, but it was muffled because Paul's cock was in her mouth. She was turned on so much her juices flooded all over my face and Vince's cock. Vince was fucking her hard and fast, sliding all of his cock into her and all of it out of her.

He went to thrust and missed causing his cock to run over my tongue. I licked his shaft back up to the head, then I grabbed his cock and guided it back into my wife's pussy. Vince really started fucking her pussy hard and fast then. I would lick her clit and also his cock as he was pounding her.

Vince's cock began to twitch I thought that he was going to cum, and his moans confirmed it. Vince's cum began dripping out of Tammy's pussy and was all over his cock. As Vince was sliding his cock out of my wife, I licked his shaft, tasting his and her combined juices. Tammy then lowered her pussy to my mouth and said, "Clean my cunt out." I drove my tongue deep into her, causing her to push out all of Vince's cum. My mouth and face was covered with his cum, forcing me to decide to swallow it or drown in it. Needless to say I swallowed. Tammy was grinding her cunt against my face; she was breathing very hard and moaning. She slid back and forward across my face and mouth, her muffled moans were really turning me on. Faster and faster she went then she flooded my mouth with her juices as she came violently into my mouth.

Tammy looking at me as she lifted her pussy off of my face, smiled. "Wow, thank you, you are the best husband in the whole world. I love you!" she said. "Honey, do you remember what you said when you left this morning?" Tammy asked me.

"Yes, I said I would do anything for you." I replied.

"One of my biggest fantasies is watching a guy get sucked off by a guy."

"Honey, I am not sure I could do that," I objected.

"If you don't, I will never do anything kinky with you ever again!" Tammy forcefully said.

What choice did I have? This wild sex we had been having had been very exciting and I wanted it to continue. Paul's cock looked bigger and bigger the closer that I got to it. I grabbed his cock with my left hand and lowered my mouth to it. I first licked the slit of his cock, running my tongue around his crown and licking the underside of his shaft. I took him into my mouth and started bobbing up and down taking more and more into my mouth. "Oh my God that is hot!" Tammy said, as she had three fingers buried deep inside her pussy.

I started stroking Paul's cock while I was sliding it faster and faster into my mouth. I tasted his pre-cum, making me stroke and suck him faster. Paul was breathing very hard when his cock twitched and shot streams of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but there was no way of keeping up with that load.

Tammy was driving three fingers into her cunt, she bucked her hips and screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, Oh my God yes, now come and Fuck me now!" Tammy yelled. I slammed my cock easily inside her soaked pussy. I was fucking her like a madman slamming hard into her. I kissed her deeply, sharing the taste of Paul's cum with her. She ran her tongue around my face getting what cum that dribbled out. Seeing her lick that off was more than I could take, I pushed my cock deep into her and knew I was going to cum. I pulled my cock out of her pussy as I shot a stream of cum across her belly and tits, I hurried as the second stream went across her face and into her hair, she opened her mouth and finished taking the rest of my load. I collapsed beside her, Tammy laying there covered in cum was very sexy. "That was totally amazing!"

"You guys sure know how to fuck." She said looking at Paul and Vince.

"Tammy you're the best fuck I have ever had," Paul said.

Vince replied, "I agree with Paul, you are an amazing fuck, I definitely would love to fuck you again."

"Well, it will take some planning, but I hope we all can get together again too." Tammy said. She caused my mind to race when she said, "Do you have any other friends?"

"I am sure we could find a few," Paul replied.

"Well like I said it will take planning but hopefully we can set up something."

"Sure thing, thank you for everything, we hope to see you guys again." Paul said as he and Vince left our room.

"So you want gangbanged?" I asked.

Tammy cuddled next to me and said, "Well three cocks felt really good, I wonder what a bunch would."

"Maybe we will have to find out for you then honey," I said.

"I'm game," she replied.

"I KNOW!" laughing as I replied.

riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers