Tammy Goes for a Swim

Story Info
...and two guys join her.
2.2k words
4.08
89.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers

The next event that happened, I was not lucky enough to be involved in. I showered after our last fuck session and was getting ready for my meeting. I asked Tammy, "What are you going to do babe?"

Tammy replied, "I think I will have a few beers in the room, and then either go for a swim or just relax in the hot tub." I gave her a passionate kiss before leaving and told her to enjoy herself.

"Well honey bun, I have really, really enjoyed myself so far this weekend. I would like some more fun if you're up to it."

"Damn right I am up to it honey, this has been the wildest weekend I have ever had in my life. And it's only Friday night! I should be back in two or three hours, I'll see you then." I replied.

I was sitting through a long boring briefing so naturally my mind wandered back to the encounter that we had with the truck driver, the hotel room. Also wondering what other possibilities we would have come up this weekend. By the time the meeting was over, I had myself horny again. All I could think about on the elevator was going to the room and fucking the hell out of Tammy again. I opened the door to our room and there she was lying on the bed, her face flushed, and it looked like she was crying. "Babe what is wrong?" I asked. She looked up at me and just busted into tears. I climbed onto the bed and put my arm around her. She buried her head in my chest sobbing. I asked again, "Baby what is wrong, why are you so upset?"

After a few minutes to collect herself, Tammy looked at me, "If I tell you why, I am afraid that you'll hate me."

"I could never hate you babe, you could do nothing to make me hate you." I tried to reassure her.

Tammy sobbing again said, "Yes, I am sure if I tell you, you will hate me and leave me."

"Just tell me what happened babe, I promise you that I will not hate or leave you, no matter what it is."

After what seemed like an hour of silence, Tammy finally spoke, "I would not be able to live with myself if I didn't tell you what happened. So I have no choice but to tell you, even if it makes you hate me or leave me."

I got up, grabbed two beers and laid back down on the bed. "Go ahead and tell me babe."

Tammy sat up on the bed, looked at me and told me the following story. "After you had left for your meeting, I drank three beers in the room, but was bored as hell. So I decided to get into my bathing suit and go to the pool. Naturally, I put a six pack in the cooler and took it with me. The pool was empty when I arrived, so I sat in a lounge chair and drank a beer. I then walked over to the pool stuck my foot in and the water felt warm. I dove into the pool, swam a couple of laps and was just enjoying the refreshing feeling swimming gives you."

"I decided to just relax and float on my back for awhile, I was zoning big time, thinking about what had happened so far this weekend and smiling because I knew you enjoyed it as much or more than I did. I was startled by a sudden splash; I instantly stood up to see what happened. Standing at the side of the pool, was a young guy, probably no more than 22 or 23 standing at the edge of the pool, wearing nothing but a skimpy Speedo.

He must have liked starring at my tits because he was three-quarters of the way hard. I could clearly see his cock through the Speedos and could tell it was pretty big. Up from the water popped another guy about the same age. "Hi, my name is Paul, and that is Vince at the side of the pool."

I said, "Hi guys, my name is Tammy it's nice to meet you both. But Paul, you scared the hell out of me when you dove in."

"Tammy, I am sorry to have scared you, but Vince and I were standing by the pool watching you for about five minutes or ,so and I had no choice but to dive in." Paul said.

"I still don't understand why you had to dive in," I replied confused.

Paul instantly grabbed my hand and placed it on his Speedos. I was at that point feeling the biggest, hardest cock I have ever felt in my life! I, with out realizing what I was doing, squeezed his cock a couple of times. Paul winked, "See Vince, I told you all it would take is to have her feel my cock. She likes it because she is still squeezing it."

"I then heard another splash, and felt hands running up my legs, across my ass, and then pulling me into his body with his hands on my tits. I felt Vince's hard cock pressing against my ass, his cock felt just as big, if not bigger, than Paul's. "Paul, this slut has been teasing us with these titties all night, lets see what they look like without the suit."

"I started to say 'NO' but Vince had my straps already off my shoulders, then Paul grabbed my suit and pulled it off of me before I knew what was going on. He then threw my suit to the side of the pool. I felt a hard cock against my ass as Vince pressed against me. He had his hands on my tits squeezing them and playing with my nipples. "Paul, you have to feel these titties they are perfect!" Vince said.

"Fuck the titties, I want some of her pussy," stated Paul as he spread my legs and placed the head of his cock against my cunt.

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaase," was all that I could get out of my mouth as he slid his huge cock inside me. I felt him slide deeper and deeper into me. I didn't think I would ever be able to take it all. "Please stop, I'm married!" I pleaded with Paul.

Paul ignored my plea and started ramming my pussy with his huge cock. I let out a moan of pleasure and came on his cock. Paul said, "See slut you like this big cock don't you, you like a cock that is bigger than your husband, don't you?" I did not respond to his comment. So Paul grabbed my hips pulled me toward him as he rammed his cock into me.

"Ohhh!" I cried out in pain.

"Don't you like it?" Paul said as he rammed me again, "Don't you?"

"Yessssss!" I screamed out.

Paul pushed his cock deep into me and started walking toward the shallow end of the pool. "Hang on, we're getting out of the pool." Paul said.

I instinctively wrapped my legs around his ass. Paul holding me by my ass, walked a short distance to an open room. I forgot about Vince while Paul was fucking me in the pool, and I was surprised to see him lying on the bed stroking his big hard cock.

Vince's cock had to be 10 or 11 inches, which would be slightly bigger than Paul's. Paul threw me onto the bed, climbed between my legs and slid his cock back inside of me. He was ramming my pussy hard and fast. Faster and faster he went, causing me to gush my pussy juices all over his cock. "You really like my cock, huh slut?" Paul demanded.

"Yes, fuck me harder." I cried.

Vince walked over and placed the head of his cock around my lips, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the head of his cock into my mouth. Vince's cock was so thick I was not sure how much I could take into my mouth, but I was willing to find out. Soon, his cock was soaked in my spit as he slowly started fucking my mouth. Paul was fucking me faster and faster, ramming that huge cock into my cunt. With his hard thrusts, all I could do was suck Vince's cock harder and moan against it.

Paul was starting to breathe faster as he was really fucking me hard and fast, I knew he was close to cumming. I was thrusting my hips towards him as he was ramming me. Paul said, "Switch." Paul's cock was glistening with my juices as he pulled it out of my pussy. He moved to the head of the bed and sat on it with his legs spread.

Vince rolled me over and told me to get on my hands and knees, which I quickly did because I needed a cock in me so bad. Paul's cock was right in front of my face so I sucked his head into my mouth and started bobbing up and down on his cock. Vince slid all of his huge cock forcefully inside of me, causing me to scream in pain and pleasure, "OHHHHHHH."

Paul said, "That is it slut clean your pussy juices off of my cock," I was taking as much of his cock as I could into my mouth, bobbing and sucking hard and fast as I could. Vince's cock pounded my pussy hard and fast, his hands were on my hips and he was fucking me deeper and harder than I ever have been in my life. This made me attack Paul's cock, I was sucking and licking him faster and faster, I could taste the pre-cum from his cock. Paul moaned, "Yes that feels so good, come on slut, suck me faster and harder!"

That caused me to go even faster, suddenly; Paul grabbed my head with both hands and pushed it down onto his cock. Streams and streams of cum were hitting the back of my throat; I swallowed as much as I could, but some leaked out of my mouth and landed on his balls. I licked the cum off of his balls, licked up the length of his cock, took the head into my mouth and sucked the remainder of his cum out of his cock.

I turned my head back towards Vince and screamed, "Now fuck me hard and fast, I want to feel your cum inside my pussy!" Vince was pounding me harder and faster, I started moaning loudly, "Yes, yes that is it fuck my pussy hard, your cock feels so good fuck me." Vince, slamming me hard, grabbed my hips and pulled me toward him as he thrusted as deep as he could inside me. His cock exploded inside of my pussy, I could feel streams and streams of cum blasting my cunt hitting points never hit before. I squeezed his cock with my pussy milking the remainder of his cum from him. I collapsed onto the bed totally exhausted, my pussy twitched from the fucking that it just got.

Paul said, "Tammy you are one hot slut, I hope that you enjoyed that."

"You guys made me cum, and cum, and cum, some more, your cocks felt great and are huge, what do you think?"

"I would have to think that is a yes then," Paul laughed.

"Someone go to the pool and get me my swimsuit, I need to go take a nap now," I said to the guys. I put my suit on, picked up the cooler and came back to our room.

"Once I got back here, I really started to feel guilty cause even though I didn't want to fuck those guys, once they started I really enjoyed it. I am sorry honey, please don't leave me or hate me," Tammy cried.

"Babe does it look like I am upset with you?" I asked. I was standing there in front of her holding my hard cock.

Tammy smiled gingerly. "It sure doesn't look that way honey. But I have to tell you my pussy is to sore right now, you're going to have to settle for this." She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. Tammy devoured my cock like she was possessed. She soaked my cock with her saliva, bobbing up and down driving me crazy. She held only the head of my cock in her mouth as she licked the underside of my shaft. She started stroking my cock, faster and faster, while sucking the head harder. My cock suddenly twitched, Tammy stroked it faster and faster making it blast her mouth with streams and streams of my cum. She looked up to me and then swallowed my load.

She stood up and kissed me passionately, all I could taste was my cum as she kissed me. "I love you babe, thanks for not hating me."

"Babe, I love you too, this all has been so fun, why worry about things? You're my wife, and we will just have fun and love each other."

riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers