Tammy Is Exposed Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers

We talked for just a minute and Will and I thanked him for all the work. I stood in front of William in my paper robe, and then thought of something. “Will, I can’t wear panties because of the pain, I can’t ware anything, so what are we going to do about my period?”

“I’ll just put a tampon in you and you can just wear your skirt like you always do.” He said.

I looked in my purse and then looked at Will, “I didn’t bring another one, do you have one?” I said.

“Why would I be carrying your tampons?” Will said. “I have to draw the line somewhere.”

“Go ask the nurse if she has one I can use..” I said. I could feel something going down the insides of my legs. “Will please, please hurry, I am flowing again.” I said.

Will walked out of the room, and I could see through the slightly open door, he was talking to the nurse. That had to be hard for him, I saw her go to the supply closet and hand Mark three or four small packages. Then she followed him into the room and closed the door.

“Here let me help you with that” she said. “Lisa, would you like your boyfriend to leave the room while we do this?” she said.

“You don’t understand, he is going to do that for me. “ I said, and then realized what I had just said. I told another woman that I have my boyfriend change me during my period. That, I would rather have him change me than a nurse. I started to blush from head to toe. She saw that I was embarrassed, and opened the tampon, the Kotex, and the small belt.

“Can I just show you how all these might work for you two?”

She showed Will how to insert the tampon into me using a chart on the wall, it was just like my first visit to the gyno. She held his hand and guided it through the motions to help me. She described that I would likely be tender and that he should be very gentle with me during my period. Then she picked up the Kotex and belt. The belt was red, only about ¼ inch wide and very thin, it had clips front and back hooked to very small extensions.

“Now as Lisa stands in front of you, you can simply have her step into the belt and slide it up over her hips. Then take the Kotex and attach the back flap to the backside of the belt. Then pull it between Lisa’s legs to cover her vagina, and attach the front flap to the front of the belt.” You can wear panties if you like, but usually it is not necessary. Your vagina is covered with the pad, so they are not needed.” This seemed all very matter of fact, with no inference in what William or I thought.

Then to our amazement the nurse said that the belt might be easily seen under tight or sheer clothes and could be a tell-take sign to others that I was having my period. I saw Will looking at the nurse’s waist and then I saw it too. Through the tight white nurses uniform both of us could now make out the outline of the belt she was wearing around her hips.

She looked at William and said, “Yes you are both right.”

We looked at each other and smiled, and then she said “the best way to teach your guy to help you during your period is to show him what you want done.” She locked the door and hiked her white uniform dress to her waist. We both looked at her, she had no panties on and just the same red belt Mark was given for me, and a wide thick Kotex.

“I just started my period this morning, so it is really heavy right now so I have a heavy days pad on.” She said.

“William let me show you when you know its time to change Lisa’s pad.” Will just about fell over, but she took his hand turned it so the front of his hand was next to her tummy, then she started pushing his hand down the front of her. His hand slipped between the pad and her, she continued pushing until his hand was over her vagina.

“Feel how wet I am, that is the blood flowing from within me, the pad absorbs the liquid, and you just toss these away.” “You should look between the pad and Lisa and see if the stain is going to the edge of the pad, if it is you have to change her quickly. If you don’t the fluid could flow over the edges of the pad and stain her panties if she is wearing any or her pants.” “That should never happen, she trusts you to clean her, and care for her, so you have to keep her from staining her clothes.”

She pulled Williams hand away from her and told him to look down her tummy.

“See the stain? Then its time to change me. Want to practice, Will?” she said.

Its easy, she took the pad that Will was holding, unclipped the front of the pad she was wearing, Wills hand was still covering her vagina, she took Will’s other hand and ran it down her butt to the back clip.

“Just unclip it and slowly pull the pad out from between my legs.” She said to Will.

He did as she instructed, and started to move his hand that covered her completely shaved vagina, she quickly took his hand and placed it back where it was.

“If you change Lisa while she is standing, say in an elevator, you have to keep her covered so nothing runs out of her while the pad is not covering her.”

Will moved his hand back between the nurse’s legs I watched as she handed him the new pad.

“Now attach it in back and pull it between my legs,” she said.

Will did as she instructed, “Remember, don’t move your hand until I am covered again with the pad.” She said.

She took a cloth and handed it to William, “Well, wipe me Will.”

He was very hesitant, so she took his hand in hers and pressed his fingers so they entered her slightly. He wiped her vagina a couple more times until no sign of red stain was left on her.

I watched as my William cleaned and changed the nurse’s pad, and was getting a little turned on, but the pain from the hair removal checked that quickly.

Will’s hand seemed to fit the nurse very well, then I saw her move his hand closer to her.

Then Will said, “Can I do that?” as he looked at her, “Sure, then I can show you something else you should look for.” She said.

I saw the nurse spread her legs just a little, and it became clear that Will was pushing his fingers into her.

“William, what are you doing to her,” I asked.

“He is pushing his fingers into me so I can show him what he should feel for during your period.“ she said. She started to push just a little and Will felt her push her hips forward.

He started to pull his fingers from her, and she placed her hand over his and forced his fingers back inside her. She did this a few times, and then regained her composure, and slowly pulled Williams hand from down the front of her pad. She held up his hand and let both William and I see it. His hand was stained red form her flow, and she said

“look for any spots or clots of any kind. That will usually happen towards the end of her period. You need to wash her and get all of the flow from her.”

The nurse put Williams hand under water and washed it completely. “You must wash your hands completely after cleaning and changing Lisa, it’s a matter of hygiene.”

She took his hand in hers and again and placed it down the front of her pad. She manipulated his fingers so two of them entered her vagina.

”You will find that Lisa should get pretty horny during her period.” She said

“Her normal sexual response will be multiplied during this time of the month, especially if she feels very intimate with you.” She continued. The nurse started to push a little and looked at Lisa,

“Lisa,,, can William help me?”

I looked at William knowing full well that the nurse was very wet, and wanted to be excited further.

“Will, help her with what she wants.” I said.

Will continued to push his fingers into her and she responded by pushing her hips into his hand. She soon put her arms around Will’s neck to help her continue to stand, and when looked into my Williams eyes, and coo’ed,

“William, sir, please my I cum around your hand, please sir?”

Will looked deeply into her eyes, and decided to play with her a little.

“My little nurse, I want you to wait and hold it for me.” Will said.

She continued to push her hips to my William. She then did something that I really didn’t expect. Our nurse reached behind her back and unbuttoned her nurse’s uniform, pulled it over her head. Then she run her thumbs down her sides, captured the belt with the pad attached and pulled it down and stepped out of it, then unhooked her bra. She was now standing naked in front of my William. His fingers were still inside her moving slowly in and out. She pushed her hips to Will, and looked deeply into his eyes, and again coo’ed

“William, please say I have permission to cum, please.”

Again, Will looked at her, and whispered in her ear, and I saw her clinch her thighs together. I knew he had said no to her again.

She continued to grind her hips on my Williams hand and I could see she was flowing heavily. Then she looked at me over Williams shoulder at me.

“Please come closer to me Lisa.” She said.

“Lisa, I have to cum, please tell me how to get William’s permission, please, I beg you.”

“You have to ask him as if you are about to explode, you have to be right on the edge or your orgasm, You have to be so close that you will cum no matter what, but you will not have his permission so you can’t, until he looks into your eyes and says yes.”

“You have to plead and beg him to let you cum,” I said

“Then he will tell you if it is OK, and what he expects of you during your orgasm.” I said.

She was now frantic… She was pushing her hips wildly on Will’s hand, with his free hand Will touched her face and held her head so she could feel some support.

Will saw the name Nancy on her tag on her dress, and I know he would use that with her.

“Nancy, look into my eyes,” he whispered in her ear.

She immediately looked directly into Wills big blue eyes.

“Nancy, what do you want to do right now more than anything else?”

“I want to have your permission to cum, I want you to push your entire hand into me and expand me to my fullest.” She said out loud.

“Nancy, spread your legs,” Will said, she did as she was instructed, and he pushed his entire hand into Nancy.

She whimpered, and then looked into Will’s eyes again.

William, please oh please, Will may I have an orgasm?” she begged.

Will looked into her eyes, and she became a little relaxed, and he said

“Nancy I want you pee for me when you cum, do you understand?“

“Please no… don’t make me pee.. Please, no.”

Finally Nancy nodded her head and looked down to the floor. Clearly Will had embarrassed her.

“I want to hear you say the words Nancy.” Will said.

Nancy began pushing her hips like never before,

“Will I beg you to let me cum, I will pee for you, hold me in your arms, I will do what ever you say, but please help me cum” she whimpered

At that William looked into Nancy’s eye’s kissed her lips.

William sat down on the floor, and instructed Nancy to sit on his lap, as I have so many times before.

As Nancy sat on his lap I could see she was nearly out of control. She was pushing her hips onto William’s hand; she put her arms around his neck and began kissing his neck.

“Cum for me Nancy, cum when I tell you to.”

“Yes Will,” she whimpered.

“Cum now Nancy, right now.”

Nancy exploded. I could see her pee’ing and cumming. She whimpered into Will’s ear and continued pushing her hips to him.

Will didn’t stop messaging her and she seemed to continue having orgasms. I counted at least ten, from the sounds she was making.

After she finished, Will cleaned her again, put a new pad between her legs and we left her in the room. As we walked by the front desk, the nurse there said that the doctor would like to see me in four weeks for a checkup. I made the appointment and we left.

PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers
12