Tammy Joins the Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her stage set she would dance around the room and bar visiting each man. She would do a little dance and get another dollar or two. Some of the guys in the back gave her larger bills and they got a little lap dance with some "incidental" contact, one of the hazards or benefits of the job, depending on who was doing the contacting. It looked like a lot of fun, except if it was me I would want to fuck and suck everyone.

After her first set, a tall man came in the bar that seemed to know everyone in there. Desi gave him free drinks and the two of them sat and talked in Italian. I didn't understand what they were saying, but I knew they were talking about me as I distinctly heard the word "Pop Rocks" come up more than once in the conversation. I knew they weren't just conversing about candy.

I asked Ashley about him and she said, "Oh that is Nate. A real nice guy." Then she whispered "And he is rich too. If you do what he asks, you can make a whole lot of money, if you know what I mean, "she added with a wink.

Desi introduced me to Nate, who asked, "So are you a dancer too?"

I smiled at him and said, "No, but it doesn't look that hard." I didn't want to tell him I have done this type of thing before in my college days to pay the bills. However, in my mid thirties, I don't think the young boys would be too interested, even with 38DDD tits.

"How about dancing for us tonight, Nate said. "It is a small crowd and no one would know outside of this room."

"I just couldn't, "I replied. "Besides I don't have a g-string or any proper clothing to wear."

Nate laughed with a wink, "Who said anything about clothes?"

"Isn't dancing nude illegal?" I asked. "Besides, I would need to be paid more than dollar tips." I winked back at him. I now indicated I could do it if some hurdles were cleared and it was worth my while. I would have done it for nothing, but if money was involved, I could tell Zeke I did it for us.

Nate assured me that no one in here was a cop as he knew everyone. The bouncer would stand outside and signal if any cops approached. It was a small town and everyone knew everyone's business. No one cared it Desi's place bent the rules from time to time.

"I just don't know," I said balking. "I just don't feel right doing it."

Nate pulled out his wallet. It was a big one too. He put a hundred dollars on the bar. "Here is a hundred for dancing. I will give you another hundred when you are done, plus whatever tips you can make."

I hesitated. I suddenly became shy. "I might feel more comfortable if I had a strobe light," I said "Besides, I don't think these boys want to see someone dance who is their mother's age."

Nate shouted to the small crowd, "Would you like to see Tammy dance."

They all nodded and shouted, "Ya, ya."

"You boys would be generous if she danced without her bottoms, " Nate continued.

The place went wide with whoops and hollers.

Nate smiled and said to me in a thick Italian accent. "Now if I get you a strobe light, you will dance?"

It was getting to be an offered I wouldn't refuse, a cliché I would wear out by the end of this story. I agreed, but I doubted if they had a strobe light.

Desi went back into a storage area and routed around. He had found a strobe light, but the plug was missing. Desi showed the broken strobe light to Nate.

"Fix it, " were Nate's only words.

Desi went into his office and cut the cord off his desk lamp. "Don't tell Marie," he said. "It was a present from her."

Desi was able to splice the cord and attach the new plug. He set the light on the small dance stage and plugged it in. The small crowd gave a cheer when the light flickered on.

I was in a pickle. There was no backing out now. Desi ruined his wife's present so I could dance. What an idiot. I slowly walked over to the stage. I selected some AC/DC, Aerosmith, and Van Halen from the juke box. The stage was dark except for the strobe light which made the whole thing surreal. The rest of the bar was dimly lit. It was almost as if I was dancing alone. I felt comfortable putting on a show for a nearly concealed audience.

With the music blasting and the strobe going I pranced around the stage. I held on to the bottom of the tank top for a short while and then pulled it over my head. The young men whistled at my bra. I swayed on stage for a bit and then undid the hook on the bra and allowed gravity to do the rest. My large boobies were now exposed to Pennsylvania. The kids quickly came up to the stage with dollars in their teeth. I think they were afraid I would suddenly stop and they wouldn't get their booby facial. Placing one tit on each side of their face, I went and retrieved the dollars with my tits, making sure each customer got a good rub of my boobs on their mug.

I danced topless, but I really wasn't used to my breasts being this free while moving quickly. My motions were a little awkward. I should have kept the bra on till last, but that wasn't how Ashley did it. I didn't want to go against the grain in stripping.

My pants were the next to go. I undid the snap and zipper. I discovered there was really no gracefully sexy way to take off a pair of jeans. They just went. I was left dancing in my panties in the strobe. A couple of guys lined up at the stage holding dollars.

The height of the stage made the dollar over the top of the panties a little awkward. It was easier if they just slipped it in from the side. I went over to the edge of the stage, pulled my panties out at the leg and allowed the young man to see and then feel my bare naked pussy for a dollar. It seemed fairly simple. Well, the place went wild. You would have thought they guys hand never seen or felt a bald pussy before. I was loving the attention, not to mention the small change.

Alas, the elastic in my panties was starting to stretch. No sense ruining a good set of panties, especially since they were coming off anyway. At this point I wished I had a g-string or anything with a string at one side. I turned my back to the audience, slipped off my panties, and showed them my bare butt. I then turned around, all naked in the strobe, twirled my panties around in the air and cast them off into the crowd. I normally don't wear panties anyway.

As I pranced around the stage naked a couple of guys came up with dollars. I wasn't sure what to do at this point as I had no place to "stick" the dollars, and they damn sure well weren't going in my pussy. One of the guys motioned the dollar toward my snatch, then I got an idea. I walked over the where he had the dollar, reached my arm around from behind and took the dollar between my legs. This allowed his whole hand to touch my pussy, which was getting turned on from all these strange young boys watching me and copping a feel.

The boys again lined up as I took dollars from them from between my legs, allowing anyone in the place with a buck to feel my pussy. Two of the guys had dollars between their teeth. I bent over and grabbed on with my tits, but then felt an a "pop" in my back. The second one, I just said, "ah fuck it" as I took it between my legs again, giving the poor guy a face full of pussy. As I took his dollar, the young man stuck his tongue out and got a quick lick of pussy.

There was once again a line. Marie, the bar tender came over and exchanged my ones, for tens and twenties. I was doing better than I had thought, once I saw these larger bills piling up. This encouraged me to get even bolder.

The guys lined up in an orderly fashion with dollars in their mouths. I pranced around the stage naked some more and then commenced to take dollars from them one by one, allowing each boy to get a taste of me. Then to everyone's surprise Ashley came up to the stage with a dollar between her teeth!

Since Ashley was part of the sisterhood, I gave her good face grinding. I placed my leg up over her shoulder while she ate my pussy. The bar went wild with whoops and screams. Desi had to hush the guys down. He was afraid the noise would attract too much attention from outside the bar, although there wasn't much in this neighborhood.

The guys went back to their seats. In the dim lights I could see bills neatly stacked by their drinks. They were anticipating a naked Tammy making the rounds. On the next song I exited the stage and went to the first gentleman. He sat in his chair with his legs slightly parted. I took my foot and placed it on his chair, giving him a good look at my pussy. I used my foot to push his legs apart further so I could place my foot lightly on his crotch and work my toes against his dick. I took a few dollars from him, using the reach around the back technique allowing him to touch my pussy while my foot was making him hard. This seemed to be the easiest way to maximize profits, with everyone having a good time.

While the customer had his legs parted and his dick hard, I decided to sit down and give him a nude lap dance. He handed me a one and then he reached for my boobs. At that point I stopped his hands and whispered in his ear, "It will take a little more than a dollar to feel me up." And with that I stuck my tongue in his ear.

The customer pulled out some larger bills. He handed me a picture of Hamilton. I took the bill and placed his hands on my large tits. He felt my boobs and would occasionally slip a hand down along my side and touch my pussy.

After he ran low on presidential portraits, I went over the next boy. He had on shorts and no underwear. I danced for him and then playfully reached under his shorts to touch his cock. I let my fingers caress it until it was about ready to burst. I danced a bit and saw him patting his lap. He wanted a lap dance too. He held out a picture of Jackson. He wanted a good lap dance. I position myself so I could rub his pole with my ass without crushing him. With money in hand I sat on his lap facing the room as his hands explored my body uncontested. The guys were whispering amongst themselves and pulling more money out of their wallets. They apparently don't get this kind of action too often.

As I was giving this guy the lap dance of his life, the strobe on the stage sparked and all the lights went out. Desi was searching for a flashlight. Meanwhile the guy I was sitting on slid his shorts down. He lit a Zippo and showed be a picture of Ben Franklin and said, "Make me cum" as he handed it over to me. In the dark, I got on his cock and rode him. I was still facing outward. There was a lot of banging going on in the dark, and not just where I was at. Desi was cursing and said, "This may take some time."

As I was fucking the customer, a crowd gathered around in the dark. I was being handed bills, not knowing the denomination and then being felt up by strange hands. This was wildly erotic, being felt up in the dark while fucking some strange boy. I couldn't help but cum. There were hands playing with my tits. There was one guy sucking on them. Another hand was at my pussy while I was being fucked. I don't think the customer minded because he shot his load in under three minutes.

I felt around in the dark, grabbed his moist drink napkin, cleaned myself the best I could and handed him a souvenir of the evening.

There was a guy in the corner with a Bic lit. He was one of the guys feeling me up. He was waving a wad of money. I went to him because of the hypnotic state I was in caused by the motion of currency. He laid out a hundred bucks, and asked for the same treatment.

I said "yes", but he would have to hurry before the lights came back on. He agreed and said it would be faster if I was to face him and put my tits in his face. We fucked in the corner in the dark. The slapping sounds were enough to give us away and attract attention. He sucked on my tits and pumped his cock into my pussy. Instead of a crowd gathering around, it was just one other guy—the guy who was sitting at the table with my customer. As it would turn out they were brothers. He handed me some more money, then stuck his cock in my face.

There in the dark, in the corner of a strip joint, I was naked, fucking some stranger while sucking off whatever cock happened at my mouth. I was at the point the money was secondary. I was horny from all of this male attention and I wanted cock. After I swallowed a load of cum, another cock appeared at my mouth. I had swallowed three loads of cum, before the train ended. The poor guy I was sitting on had long gotten off. I sat on his limp wet dick while I sucked off a few guys.

Then I heard Desi announce, "I think I got it!"

Hearing those words I Removed myself from my customer's lap and told him quietly to "cover up."

As the lights came on I scurried for my clothes and ran into the dressing room looking for something to clean myself.

I eventually made my way back to the bar after a prolonged break. The guys I had sex with had left. Ashley was dancing for a few poor boys. I felt bad that I had sucked the money out of her customers. However, life goes on. There will be other nights.

I sat down next to Nate, who was grinned while he pulled a cigarette out of his case. He spoke slowly, carefully choosing his words.

"How would you like to make $500.00" he said with a wink.

"I believe I juts made that," I replied as I winked back at him.

Nate smiled again. "How would you like to make another $500 tonight?"

"Perhaps" I said as I sat at the bar counting my money as if I had lost interest. "What would I have to do?" I dared to ask.

Nate hesitated and parsed his words, "Nothing more than what you just did right here. Just make myself and a few of the boys feel like men."

This would be another strip, suck, and fuck adventure. I continued with my questions, "How many of your boys need to feel like men?"

Nate puffed on his cigarette and looked around the bar to see if anyone was listening to our conversation. "There will be three including myself and we don't need this conversation to go anywhere else."

I was still counting my money, stacking the ones in twenty dollar piles, the twenties in hundred dollar piles. Without looking at Nate I said, "I will have to inform my boyfriend and Desi as I have an arrangement with them. Zeke will be expecting me to come home with Desi tonight. I would have to at least let him know."

Nate took a drag on his cigarette, reached into his pocket and handed me his cell phone. "Alright, make whatever calls you need, I can handle Desi."

I called Zeke, who was in the middle of something, or should I say someone. He agreed to anything that would make us money. I was a little peeved that he was overly eager to have me fuck three guys for money. I decided to give Nate the great time he wanted.

Ashley came over to me between sets. "Going home with Nate?" She asked.

"No," I said calmly.

"That's okay." Ashley winked. "I won't tell any one. But Nate is good for a lot of cash, if you want to play ball with him."

"Thanks," I said. "I will keep that in mind."

THE HOME SHOW

We drove into the mountains. Nate didn't do anything funny in the car. We barely had a conversation. We listened to a Frank Sinatra CD on the way over. I believe it was a sacrilege to talk during the music, as Nate only spoke between songs.

About a mile or so from Nate's home, he finally rested a hand on my knee. "Damn, you are so fine looking. I know my brother Louie is going to love you."

"I take it Lou is man #2," I said hoping to get some information about man #3.

"Yes, my brother Louie, sometimes called Screwy Louie is the second person. Louie owns a chain of gas stations. If you ever buy any gas at them, just get regular, he only uses one underground storage tank. He figures people who have extra money to buy premium should pay more for regular." Nate added with some candor.

"I see." I replied. The Caddillac stopped at a booth. This was my first time in a gated community. The man motioned Nate through and we drove past vast homes. The largest home, by itself on a cul-de-sac was Nate's. I was impressed. I wasn't worried about not being paid up front. This guy was good for it.

Nate opened the car door for me and placed his arm around me as we strolled up the cobblestone walkway to the large columned porch. Nate hit a few buttons on a keypad and the door opened.

"Ever have any trouble getting into your house when the electricity goes out?" I asked.

Nate said, "It has a battery backup."

Seemed simple enough.

The foyer had the tradition chandelier. Nate placed his keys on a hook by the door and shouted out, "Hey Louie!"

Soon a short pudgy man showed up devouring a slice of pizza.

"Look what I got for us tonight!" Nate said. "This is Tammy and she has agreed to entertain us."

Lou's jaw dropped for a moment as a piece of pepperoni sprung free from his mouth and landed on his stomach, leaving a small stain before proceeding to the floor.

Lou wiped his slightly pizza greasy hand on his pants and offered a hand shake. "Glad to meet you Tammy. You must be new to Desi's, " he said as his eyes never left my chest

"Want something to eat?" Louie said to us. "We still have a whole pizza left over from delivery."

I was starved at this point. Before Nate could say anything I answered, "Pizza sounds great."

Nate escorted me to the basement where they had a game room set up. Lou joined us with the pizza while juggling a variety of soft drinks and a six pack of Yuengling beer. "I wasn't sure what you drank so I brought a little of everything," Lou explained huffing and puffing.

I looked at the beer, "Yuengling, I never heard of it. Is it any good?"

Nate explained, "Tammy, there is a general rule of thumb. The best products don't need to be advertised. They are sold by word of mouth. Typically the worse beers are the ones seen most frequently on TV. They are sold by gimmicks."

Nate peaked my interest. I never thought of it that way. "Okay I'll try the beer."

Now to be honest, I don't know why I did this. I hate the taste of beer. As it was, this beer was no better or worse than anything else I have tried, except Iron City, which is downright nasty.

I gave a slight frown as I tasted the beer. I tried to pretend that I liked it, but Nate saw through the ruse. "Tammy, would you rather have a coke and I'll take the beer?"

We swapped drinks. The pizza was so-so. I attempt to make up for dislike of the beer by raving about this thin crust pizza with curled up pepperoni holding small pockets of grease. Yummy.

We ate. We chatted. Nate and Lou were attempting to make me feel comfortable.

After the conversation ran thin, Nate said, "Shall we get down to business, Tammy?"

"Sure," I said, "But there are only two of you. Are you expecting a third?"

"He will show up later," Nate said. "As for now it will just be us two."

"Okay," I said. "It's your game. How do you want it?"

"Pretend you are at the club. Do some easy dancing, lose some clothes, some lap dances and then we will go from there," Nate said.

I couldn't help think about the third guy. Was he huge? Was he chained in the basement? Was there something special or unusual about him? I attempted to concentrate at the clients at hand.

Lou turned on the stereo as the guys sat at opposite ends of an oversized sofa. The lights were very bright in the room. The guys weren't going to miss anything.

The stereo played Frank Sinatra. "That's Life" was slow moving and easy to strip to. I stood in front of the sofa and swayed my hips gently back and forth to the music, occasionally raising my arms into the air with the slow rhythmic beats. Nothing fancy, mind you, just slow and easy moves.

I danced in front of each of the guys and then removed my shirt in front of Nate. If I had another shirt I would have ripped this t-shirt off, but that's life. I was getting into the lyrics. I danced around in my bra. It was starting to get uncomfortable. My bra generally gets uncomfortable about this time of night. I definitely had this thing on too long today. I didn't wait long to take it off. Lou grinned as I swayed my 38DDD's in front of him.