Tammy Joins the Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waltzed around behind the couch and placed my tits on the side of Lou's face from behind his head. Lou reached up with his hand to touch my nipples, which were poking out by his cheeks. Lou then slowly turned his head and gave my right nipple a lick with his tongue.

I then went behind Nate and did the same move. With my bare tits on Nate's face, he reached up and rubbed my tits. I let Nate rubbed my tits, then I pulled back and pranced around to the front of the sofa where I straddled Nate with my tits in his face, rubbing them back and forth as he licked them as they went by his mouth.

With my tits in Nate's face, he reached down to my pants and undid the snap. He was ready for pussy. I got off of Nate's lap and danced in front of him some more. I unzipped my jeans so that the guys could plainly see my underpants underneath. I danced over in front of Lou where I dropped my pants and panties. I stood naked for a moment with my arms extended. "Tada" I said as I proceeded to sit on Lou's lap.

I sat down facing away from Lou, rubbing my ass against his crotch, producing a boner. Once he was hard I leaned back and rested on his chest and gently moved my ass around the contours of his cock. Lou reached around and fondled my tits in rhythm with his cock massage.

Nate was smiling at me. He gave me a wink. I then moved over to Nate's lap, after all he was the man with the deep pockets. I gave him the same nude lap dance. The difference being, Nate's hands were more interested in touching my pussy than tits.

I laid back on Nate, slowly moving up and down against his cock while his hands roamed all over my naked body, fingering my pussy, tweaking my nipples, and pawing my hooters. I turned around and straddled Nate, rubbing my tits across his face. I then slid down to where I was on my knees in front of him. I rubbed his crotch through his trousers. I slowly undid his belt. I unsnapped his pants and paused for a moment then proceeded to cautiously unzip his fly. I grabbed the end of his pants. Nick lifted up his rump as he helped me slide them to the floor.

With his cock sticking up like a flag pole, I made my way slowly for it, inching my way up his thighs with my tongue. When I got up to Nate's cock I held it in my hand while I kissed and sucked his balls. Leisurely my tongue made it up his shaft. When I got to the top of his cock, I placed the head inside my mouth and sucked. I paused for a moment and let out a little giggle of delight, as I licked his pole up and down.

With Nate's cock good and hard, I climbed on his lap, facing him, spread my pussy lips around his dick and allowed his cock to slide into me. Damn it felt good. I was going to ride this Italian Stallion and try not to use the cliché too much. I bounced up and down on his cock while Lou stroking his dick watching.

"Come here and let me suck your cock," I said to Lou.

I moved off Nate and got on the floor on all fours. "One in my mouth and one in my pussy," I said. The guys looked at each other. "Do it now!" I shouted.

Nate slipped his cock into my wet pussy as Lou put his cock in my face. I opened my mouth and said, '"ahhh" as he stuck it in. Nate fucked me from behind while I gave Lou a bow job. I love the feel of two cocks in me. It has become an addiction.

The men spoke back and forth to each other in Italian. They were smiling and laughing the whole time. After a short period, Nate said, "Tammy, do you mind if we swap places?"

I really didn't want to taste my own pussy on Nate's dick, but then again he was paying for a party. "That would be great," I said.

The men stayed where they were at and I simply turned around. Lou wasted no time in finding my pussy. He played with it with his fingers for a moment before he stuck his dick in. I held Nate's cock in my as hand as I slowly licked my pussy juices from it. It tasted a bit sour. I think I need less salt in my diet. After I would lick his dick, I would get the taste out of my mouth by sucking on Nate's balls. He didn't seem to mind a slow lick job and ball suck.

Lou started out holding on to my hips with a slow rhythmic stroke going into my pussy. His grip had gotten rougher and his strokes were harder and faster. He was getting ready to cum. Nate was good and hard. His balls were huge and hard like baseballs. I knew he was ready to explode. All I needed to do was to stick him in my mouth and give a quick suck.

As I anticipated Lou was about to cum, I stuck Nate's rigid pole into my mouth and sucked on it while I felt his balls. The guys exploded their cum into me at the same time. I now knew the secret to getting simultaneous double cum shots. It was all in the power of the woman and not the men fuckin her. She has control, not them. I was hoping I could test my theory a few more times this year.

I had swallowed most of Nate's load. I left a little on my chin. Lou's jism was pouring down my leg. Nate looked at me and pointed to a door. "Clean up," he said. "You have one more to go."

I gathered my clothes and a bottle of diet coke and headed down the hallway. The bathroom door was already open with the light on. It was easy to find. The place was amazing. I have never seen a bathtub done in deep blue marble. The gold colored facets were extremely ornate. I was afraid I was going to mess the place up.

RODNEY

Once I was cleaned up I returned to the game room. Lou was gone. Nate was there with a small boy. I noticed that he had no hair on his body, not even eyebrows. I knew a kid like that back in college. It was a rare genetic thing. It isn't really a disease or a defect, it is just different.

Nate introduce him as his son Rodney. I supposed he was 14 from his size and actions. He was cuddled up to Nate like a kitten with Nate's arm around him. We chatted for a while. I played Rodney in some pool. The kid was pretty good. He seemed to have taken a liking to me like a lost puppy.

After a few games, Nate told Rodney it was "bedtime." Rodney gave his dad a hug and said, "Good night. It was nice meeting you Miss Tammy."

I said, "It was a pleasure to meet you too," and off to bed he went.

I sat on the sofa with Deep Pockets. Nate spoke. "That is your third job. I want you to make Rodney feel like a man."

"I can't do that! He is under-aged! I could go to jail!"

Nate lit a cigarette. He took a long drag while he gathered his words. "Rodney is nineteen years old. He has a number of genetic issues which has lead to him living a sheltered life. In many ways he is immature for his age due to limited outside contact, while in other ways he is more mature."

Nate took another puff on his cigarette. I could tell he had more to say. He was tearing up a bit as he continued. "You see his mother, my loving wife, may she rest in peace, was raped by her father when she was 13. Rodney is the result. Mac went to jail. I married Marie and adopted Rodney as my son."

The story was getting sad but interesting. I wondered how his wife had died, although I dare not ask. Nate continued as if he had read my mind, or maybe my face. "Everything was fine until Mac was released from prison. He got out early so they could make room for drug users. The state enacted tough drug laws to get politicians elected, but failed to realize the repercussions. In spite of living very securely, Marie panicked when she found out about Mac's release. She couldn't deal with the thought of him ever touching her gain. Before I could handle the situation, Marie had overdosed on pills. It may have been an accidental overdose, who knows. What I do know is that it was brought on about the idea of Mac being released. As fate would have it, Mac died from being struck by falling space debris."

Nate went on with the story of their life until I got comfortable with the sex situation. Except for the falling space debris his story was more depressing than a Tori Amos concert. He opened up more than I ever expected. I finally said to Nate, "Okay, where is his room?"

Nate took me by the hand and led me upstairs. He knocked on a bedroom door. "Rodney, you still awake? I have a special visitor for you."

There was a garbled response from the other side of the door. Nate opened the door and turned on the light. Nate continued, "Rodney, Tammy is gong to spend the night in your room. You don't have a problem with that?"

Rodney sat up in bed and said, "Huh?" The room was decorated with posters of Dallas Cowboy football players and Britney Spears partially nude. Nate backed out of the door and said, "Goodnight" as I heard the door shut behind me. Oh great, I am going to have to do this myself.

I walked over to one side of the bed. Rodney was sprawled out in the middle of the bed. "Which side do you sleep on?" I asked catching him a bit off guard.

"I don't have a side yet Miss Tammy. I guess this one," he said as he slid over to the end away from me.

"I sleep in the nude. You don't mind?" I didn't expect a negative answer. I looked at him as he went silent. "I take it from how your mouth dropped open that is a 'no' answer. "

Rodney watched me intently. I said, "No sense me talking off my clothes in the dark. I know you are going to try to peak, so we might as well get the looking done and over with."

Rodney half nodded his head. I slipped my t-shirt off over my head revealing my bra covered tits. I then dropped my jeans. I was standing there in my bra and panties as this young lad looked.

"Be a sweetheart and give me a had with the bra," I said as I turned around. Rodney slid over to my side of the bed and reached up to the bra and pulled it in multiple directions, every way but the right one.

"There are clips, "I said. You have to push them together to pull them apart, sort of like Chinese finger cuffs."

Once instructed, Rodney worked the straps like a pro. I gave a sigh of relief as the bra feel forward. I then turned around and faced Rodney with my naked breasts, my 38 DDDs staring him right in the face and visa-versa.

Rodney a\was amazed and whispered out a quiet, "Wow" under his breath.

"Would you like to touch them?" I asked.

Rodney looked at me and asked, 'Really?" You will really let me touch them?" I felt like I had just taken a kid into a candy store.

Rodney reached out and held my breasts in his hands as if he was weighing them. His fingers touched the nipples until they got hard. He squeezed my breasts then put his hands on his lap and said, "This is bad."

"Not too bad," I said. "Just a little awkward." I placed his hands back on my boobs and said, "Here, try squeezing the breasts a little harder and pinching the nipples. That should make it right."

Rodney looked a bit confused, but only for a moment as his hands worked by breasts. He was doing better. "Would you like to help me with my panties?" I blurted out. I was getting a bit aroused and wanted my pussy stroked again.

"Er, ah, okay," Rodney spoke as he slowly reached to grasp each side of my panties. He slowly pulled them down to the floor, all the time keeping his eyes fixed on my pussy. I stepped out of my panties and said, "You haven't seen much real pussy, have you?"

"Er, um, no," Rodney replied. As he kept his gaze at my clean shaven slit.

"You may touch mine, if you want, " I said as I stood naked in front of the boy with my hands resting on top of my head to allow him full access to my nudity. Rodney reached out and touched my pussy. He rubbed the clit for a little bit and then stuck his finger inside of me. I let out a slight grunt.

Rodney quickly pulled his finger out and apologized,"I'm sorry. Did that hurt?"

"No Rodney," I assured him. "It is fine." You can explore my body if you want. Perhaps it would better if I laid down."

"That would be great!" Rodney exclaimed. Rodney moved over and allowed me to place my naked body on his bed, so that he might explore and play with my womanhood, by poking and feeling my privates. Rodney was very content touching and feeling my boobs and fingering my pussy. He was getting a hard on and had to reach to his pajama's crotch to make an adjustment.

Rodney got more daring and licked my nipples. They reacted and got hard while my pussy was getting wet. When Rodney had to adjust his pajamas a second time, I reached out with my hand to his crotch and grabbed his cock and said, "Let me help. It might be better if we took these things off."

Rodney hesitated. He was a bit nervous. "Rodney, I have shown you mine, now let me see yours. It is only fair."

Without saying a word, Rodney slowly removed his pajamas, revealing a monster size cock. His lack of hair made his dick look really huge. I found out later this was an effect of his genetic defect. I think I should have asked for more money.

I grabbed his cock and gave it a few strokes to see how something this big felt in my hand. I just love the smooth velvety feel of a big cock in my hand. I slowly caressed my prize, then gave his dick a kiss on the head. I had licked the underside only a few times when I felt it explode in my hands! His cock was loaded.

This was too quick for the poor boy. Besides I wanted to feel his big dick inside of me, but without getting torn in half. I sucked all of the cum out of his monster, and by caressing his balls, it got erect once more.

I got on my hands and knees in a doggy style position and barked. "Arf, arf!" I gave out a few doggy whimpers like I wanted to be fucked. Rodney obliged and began to mount me from behind. He was attempting to get his dick in my asshole.

"Wrong hole," I said. "This isn't prison. Feel free to use my pussy."

"Oh," Rodney said. "I didn't realize it in the low lighting."

Rodney was able to get about half of his dick inside of me as my wet pussy stretched around him. He gently pumped me, his cock gliding slowly in and out. I naturally moved my hips to his motions. As Rodney got aroused, his pumping motion went to thrusts as his cock opened me up. I felt one his hands grab my tits as he splattered his jism a second time.

I gently rolled over, gave a sigh of satisfaction. I then gave Rodney a kiss on the cheek, and said, "Thank you."

Rodney was a bit speechless and puzzled as he said, "You're welcome, I guess."

We cleaned up in the bathroom. Rodney let me use the washcloth to wipe the love juices off his big dick. I loved the feel of his cock.

Back in bed, I slept wearing one of Rodney's tee-shirts. It had the Pocono Mountains on it. During the night I would occasionally be awakened by Rodney coping a feel of my tits, or pussy. I laid there on my back with my legs spread pretending to be asleep, while he felt up my body. My pussy got wet again, but I was just too tired at this point to fuck. I fell asleep.

The morning sky was gray, almost industrial. Rodney was already up and gone. I helped myself to the shower. I was sticky from head to toe. When I got out, I could smell breakfast.

Nate knocked on the door. "Tammy, how do you like your eggs?"

The guy was nice enough to cook breakfast for me, I didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't like eggs. "Scrambled!" I shouted back through the door.

At breakfast Nate asked, "Bacon or scrapple?" I had no idea what scrapple was so I went with the bacon. I was being adventurous enough with the eggs. Of the food that was on my plate in front of me, I carefully used my utensils to separate the bacon, eggs, home fries, and toast so they would not be touching each other. I don't know how people can eat food that touches.

I ate all my bacon first as Nate handed me an envelope. I peaked inside. It was filled with pictures of Ben Franklin. I didn't even bother to count it. I went for the toast next. The toast was perfect, unlike the toast I make at home which is raw on one side and has a burnt mark on the other. I wish I had watched him make it so I could discover the secret.

Nate said, "You didn't count it."

I replied, "If I did and it was wrong, who would I complain to?"

Nate grinned. "I see your point, but I am honest in my dealings. I would not want the word to get out I shorted someone on a deal."

To appease Nat, I counted the money. There was an extra picture of Franklin's face in the lot. Was Nate testing my honesty or did he make an honest mistake? The last thing I wanted to do was to piss Nate off and risk space debris falling on me. I handed him the extra hundred. "You seem to have miscounted," I reluctantly said.

Nate looked at me and said, "Keep it." Rodney never came 5 times in a night before.

FIVE TIMES! No wonder I was sticky from head to toe. The guy shot jism on me all night as I slept.

I finished my toast. The potatoes were next. Nate buttered his toast and talked as I shoveled home fries into my face like a starving waif. "Tammy, this weekend Rodney's two cousins are coming over and I would like for you to pretend to be Rodney's girlfriend and allow whatever will happen to happen. After all boys will be boys."

I looked up at Nate as the eggs were the last thing left on my plate. I took a nibble.

YUK! I tried not to make a face. Don't these people have a dog that hangs around the table?

"There will be 5 pictures of your favorite president in it for you, " Nate said.

I wondered if Nate realized Ben Franklin was never president. I didn't know if I should correct him or... "Franklin will be fine," I said without being confrontational, "But I will have to clear it with Zeke first."

Nate took out his cell phone and pushed a button. He spoke in Italian to whoever answered the phone and handed it to me. "Hello?" I said.

It was Zeke. This Nate guy was good. Zeke was doing fine with his dealings. I explained how much money I had made and what the offer was on the table. Desi had a place for us to stay during the week, so I could work this weekend for Nate. Zeke approved of my new career.

Nate gave me further instructions on the pink bikini I would need to wear. It was a pool party. I would get paid to hang out around the pool and entertain 3 teenage boys. I would be the pool MILF.

The next few days I spent with Zeke. It was good to be back in my man's arms again. We went shopping for a sexy wardrobe for me. I gave Rodney the remainder of the money to invest in his dealings and kept a portrait of Franklin for myself, for inspirational purposes. He would soon become my favorite President.

THE POOL MILF

Zeke dropped me off at Nate's place Saturday morning. I gave him a kiss good-bye as he patted my rump. "We're going to make a killing!" He said as I waved at him and walked up to the door. Nate opened the door to greet me. I was shown my room where I could change into my bathing suit. It was a pink bikini as instructed, although I didn't like myself in it. My "C" section scar was barely covered. My stomach, well I wish I had less of it. My thighs had seen slimmer days also. The bra was a bit tight and I had trouble keeping my tits in place. I figured this would be enough to distract the young men at the pool. I just wished I had a better tan. I put on a long t-shirt over my bikini.

Nate escorted me out to the pool area. He introduced his two young nephews, Frankie and Michael, who were both the same age as Rodney. Rodney was there too. All the boys were wet from being in the pool. It was a rather large in-ground pool, but then again I didn't expect less.

Frankie was very open, "So you're Rodney's girlfriend?" he asked.

"Hmmm. More like fuck-buddies," I responded. Nate smiled, gave me a wink and left.

The boys were beside themselves with my answer. They were giving Rodney high-fives, then asked me how could they become my fuck-buddy too.

I told them, "You will have to ask Rodney if it is okay."

They stood there with their mouths open. Michael spoke in awe "Fuck man."