Tammy Saves the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"Oh wow... cool car!" Tammy said calmly, taking her usual 'obtuse' tact. But her eyes were on the man standing next to the car as she saw her 'friend' for the first time. Wendy had been right in her description. TC wasn't what she had expected; but that didn't stop her from being excited to meet him -- and even more excited to experience his skills as a lover. She could feel the tingle returning as the plane turned onto the ramp, then swung around to position the door close to the waiting car.

Jim grabbed the intercom mike and made the announcement, barely avoiding a chuckle. "This is Captain Jim, we have arrived at the gate. Flight attendants, prepare to disembark." Then he turned around and gave the girls a smile. "Welcome to Mountaintop, ladies. Tammy, I hope you enjoy your visit." he said, unbuckling his belts and climbing back to open the door.

Wendy was the first out the door, jumping down to the ramp and throwing herself at TC. She kissed his face and whispered "she's fantastic" into his ear before pressing her lips to his in a demonstration of her obvious affection.

Tammy walked as elegantly as possible down the airstair, looking as demure as she could as she approached TC. He certainly was sufficiently good looking; but more than that he had a presence she was finding difficult to resist. He smiled and held out both arms. "Finally." was all he said before those arms went around her in a bear hug -- something Tammy loved; but had never told him. She could feel his strength and let him pull her body to his. "So good to finally see you in person sweetie." TC whispered in her ear. "Welcome to MountainTop Tammy." he added, gently pushing her away and taking her hand. He smiled at them both. "Shall we go relax?" he suggested, leading them to the car. He opened the back door, taking Tammy's bag to toss it in the trunk before climbing into the driver's seat. "Belts?" he said, not bothering to wait before he fired up the Audi's silky V-8 and engaged low gear, pulling quickly from the ramp and through the gate.

"Wow... nice car TC." Tammy said, running her fingers over the carbon-fiber and wood trim.

"Thanks. I like it." TC replied, stepping on it as he turned onto the main road. He always loved the gasps he got from first-timers when they got a dose of the Audi's five hundred horsepower twin-turbo. It was a pretty big car; but was made entirely of lightweight materials and was nearly a thousand pounds lighter than the similar cars from BMW and Mercedes. The Quattro all-wheel-drive just made control easier.

"Okay... what the fuck is this thing?" Tammy asked, laughing as she caught her breath.

Wendy responded. "It's an Audi RS8 Pullman." she said. "All-aluminum twin-turbo V-8 with five valves per cylinder developing five hundred twenty-six brake horsepower and driving all four wheels through a seven-speed paddle-shift transmission and Quattro all-wheel-drive. This eye-catching stuff all over the inside is carbon-fiber, the same stuff they make Formula One cars with."

"Oh... I see... Nice..." Tammy replied.

TC laughed, expertly braking for the turn onto Mountain Top road, the semi-private lane leading to the five secluded properties on the hill. His neighbors were all quite wealthy, using their places up here only during the winter months to take advantage of the local skiing. TC wasn't really a skier; but loved the views from his place -- and the fact that he couldn't actually see any of those neighbors (and they couldn't see his place).

Tammy looked out the window as they climbed up the fairly steep road. She could see farther than she'd ever seen from the ground, certainly hundreds of miles. Then they approached a narrow drive and turned in, the gate opening in response to their approach. Moments later they drove into a very wide carport, joining one covered car and two similarly-protected motorcycles. "Cool." was all she could muster as the Audi rolled smoothly to a stop.

Wendy gave Tammy's hand a squeeze. "Wait 'til you see the house."

TC opened the door and helped the two ladies out, showing the grace of a gentleman as he grabbed Tammy's bag from the trunk and led them to the side entry. "I'll show you the main entry later -- if we have time." TC said with a chuckle and a wink. They walked with him inside where he quickly walked into a small 'guest' room with Tammy's bag. "You can sleep in there if you want to -- although there are much more comfortable places." he told her.

Wendy took over, taking Tammy's hand from TC. "I'll give her the tour TC, I think I know the way." she giggled. TC nodded and smiled.

"I'll get us something to drink. Wendy I know yours, Tammy? Jack and Coke is it?" he asked. Tammy nodded before Wendy pulled her down one of the hallways. TC went to the bar, slipping out of his sandals at the usual spot. He liked to be comfortable whenever possible.

Tammy had been in some nice homes; but nothing quite like this place. The floors were all elegant hardwood, marble, or exquisite ceramic tiles from exotic places. The walls were decorated with a variety of artistic styles, framed by intricate crown moldings. The huge picture windows in nearly every room had luxurious draperies hung perfectly. Wendy took her to three of the 'bedrooms', each with it's own style, telling her about some of the fun they'd had in each. Then they headed back out to join TC, relaxing in the lounge with his cat. "Ohhhh kitty!" Tammy said when she saw him.

"Tammy, this is Oliver. He, like his dad, loves women." TC told her. As he said that Oliver perked up, his eyes finding Tammy as he began to purr so loudly she could hear it across the room. As she approached he stood up and stretched, his motor still going when her fingers scruffled the back of his neck. "He loves the 'over the shoulder' thing, if you like cats." TC said.

Tammy lifted him up and gently draped him over her shoulder. "Oh my god, he's so soft..." she said, letting her fingers stroke his back and his fluffy tail. "His coat is like velvet!" she added. Oliver replied with a soft meow, his purr dominating the sound. "Ohhhh you are such a sweetie..." Tammy told him, stroking his soft fur. Just then she caught another feline slinking behind the chair Wendy was sitting in. "You have two!" she said, pointing.

"They are brothers. That's Bartholomew." TC said. "We call him Bart." He added as the slender cat jumped up onto Wendy's lap, curling up and beginning the 'paw dance' on her belly.

"Hey handsome... miss me?" Wendy giggled, spanking his flanks. "Bart likes it rough." Wendy told her, demonstrating by slapping him hard. His response was an obviously excited twirl in her lap, 'talking' the whole time.

Tammy walked over to the wall-to-wall picture window looking out at the awesome mountain range, Oliver still purring on her shoulder. TC went to the bar and poured them each a flute of champagne, carrying Wendy's to her before grabbing the other two and walking to Tammy's side. "Pretty nice view, huh?" he said, handing her the glass.

"Haaaayeah... pretty nice." she said, holding her glass up. "Thanks TC. I'm just a little... um... overwhelmed at the moment." she told him, gently letting the cat down from her shoulder. "He's really a sweetheart... just like his daddy." she added, clinking her glass to his. "To new friends."

"Hear hear!" Wendy said, holding her glass up to join the toast.

"New friends... and lovers..." TC responded, taking a long sip of the bubbly. Then he spent a few minutes describing the landscape for Tammy, pointing out some of the highlights of the towering mountains for her. "We'll have plenty of time for you to take some pictures, and if you didn't bring a camera I'll be happy to loan you one." TC told her. Then he walked to his favorite chair, a large recliner with plenty of space for two, and sat down. Tammy had watched him all the way, giving him a beautiful smile as he sat. TC returned the smile, holding his arms out. "Join me?" he suggested, patting his thighs.

Tammy walked slowly to him, turning around before sensuously lowering her firm backside to his lap. She reached her hand around to graze his ear and the side of his face, then gave him a brief and gentle; but sexy kiss. "I thought you'd never ask." Tammy said, her hips squirming slowly against his loins. "Mmmmm... I feel another friend...." she cooed.

"Tammy, you are even hotter in person than online." TC told her, stroking her hair as both of them grew warmer. His hands traced the perfect globes of her breasts through the thin fabric of her camisole, bringing her nipples to full erection without touching them. "God your tits are incredible babe. Pictures don't begin to describe them adequately." he told her. Tammy reached behind his head and pulled their lips together, beginning a beautiful kiss that would last several minutes and bring his cock to attention beneath her.

When the kiss finally broke Tammy was breathing hard, her body trembling with lust for the second time this day. "God I LOVE a man who can kiss TC!" she said, planting kisses on his forehead and cheeks before touching her lips to his again. She wriggled her butt on his erection, flexing her cheeks. "About my other friend..." she whispered, sliding down and off the chair to return on her knees between his legs. "Maybe he'd like a kiss too?" she suggested, her fingers deftly untying his light cotton casuals to pull out his dick. "Mmmmm.... He's nice..." she said hoarsely, leaning forward to flick her tongue around the head. She looked up at his face, her pixie smile bringing a huge grin to TC's face.

TC watched as the beautiful blonde whose body he had lusted after on his computer screen took his cock in her mouth for the first time. She expertly wrapped her lips around his bulbous head, then slowly worked them down his shaft, her eyes smiling at him the whole time. "God you're beautiful Tammy." TC told her, his hands stroking her curls and lightly grazing her ears as she worked her tongue around his penis. She was a superb fellatrice, with skills every man wished for. He noticed Wendy was moving up behind Tammy, crawling along the floor like a cat. The pleasuring had begun...

Part 3 -- MountainTop Threesome

As Wendy found her way up behind Tammy's seductively kneeling form she let her hands slowly make their way from her slender ankles and up her calves, bringing a little squirm from the blonde beauty. She still had her jeans on; but they may as well have been applied with an airbrush. Wendy's fingers lightly slipped up between Tammy's thighs, reaching the warm nest she had been so intimate with on their flight. The fragrant musk of Tammy's pleasure center was already beginning to penetrate the fabric of her jeans, and Wendy found it irresistible. She wanted it, even more than before. Wendy ran her hands over the firm cheeks of Tammy's ass, needing to get to the silky flesh she knew was just beyond the tight-fitting jeans. She pressed her cheek against the denim as her hands found the snap and unzipped the fly. Wendy could hear the muffled whimpers coming from Tammy's throat as she sucked TC's cock, and wanted her new friend to enjoy this to the fullest.

Tammy loved sucking cock, especially when another woman was involved -- touching her, wanting her, loving her as only another girl could. She felt Wendy's fingers tugging at her jeans, and helped with the removal process with a wriggle of her hips, then lifted her knees and finally her feet as her new friend pulled off the confining garment. Almost immediately there was a wet warmth pressing against her bottom as the fingers pulled aside the thong. She felt a rush of cool air over her nether region, then Wendy's tongue lapped from her damp folds up to her little wrinkle, curling to push past her anal ring as the fingers spread her open. She loved having her asshole worshiped this way, the wetness of an oral probe lubricating her back door for... whatever would happen next. Wendy was very good at analingus, her fingers massaging the edges of her ring as her tongue wormed its way inside. Fingers from Wendy's other hand gently worked at her pussy, bringing the flood of her natural juices to the surface. "Glllggahghhh." came Tammy's muffled groan as all three of her openings were worked simultaneously. Then she felt TC's hands grasping her ears, pulling her mouth from his dick with lewdplop. He pulled her up and pressed his lips against hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as his hands tugged at her only remaining clothing. He broke the kiss as Wendy pulled the camisole up and over her head. TC's hands were immediately on her breasts, molding the delicious mounds as he lowered his mouth to take a nipple and suck it gently. "God your tits are so fucking nice baby." he told her.

TC had to have her, had to feel the wet heat of her pussy around his cock. He grasped her hips and lifted her toward him, watching as Tammy reached down between her legs to position his thick head at the entrance to her snug quim. They had the same idea, and her hips abruptly moved downward, impaling her hot cunt with his shaft. "NNNggghhh my GAWD you're so fucking hot Tammy." TC exclaimed, his hands roaming up her sides to resume their caress of her lush breasts.

Tammy reached behind his head and pulled their lips together once again, engaging her new lover in a hungry kiss as her hips began writhing on his meat. Soft mewls and whimpers became muflled moans and squeals of delight as their bodies melted into a single glorious entity consumed by a mutual lust. Wendy moved in once again, her hands roaming down the taut muscles of Tammy's back before continuing down over her moving hips.

Wendy brought her tongue to the blonde beauty's back as her fingers moved down the crevice between her buttocks, kissing the little ripples of her spine as a finger dipped down to capture Tammy's natural lube from TC's driving cock. Then she found the tight ring again and slowly slipped her middle finger deep into the tight rubbery opening. She felt Tammy's body shudder at the lewd intrusion, then her hips began to pick up their pace as she slammed her wanton pussy down onto TC's penis. Her muffled groans grew louder as Wendy matched the rhythm with her probing finger, sliding it all the way into the little hole as Tammy began to climb passion's peak.

TC reveled in the warm grip of Tammy's sweetness as her hips worked to bring exquisite contact with her g-spot, grinding her pelvis against his to make sure he was all the say inside. Then he felt Wendy's finger in Tammy's ass, wriggling against his cock with each thrust, and her other hand coming around the other side to slide down between them. Tammy suddenly stopped moving as Wendy touched her clit. She broke what had been a continuous kiss, cupping TC's face in her hands as she tried her best not to cum. "GAWD this is so fucking nice TC... just so fucking good..." Tammy said hoarsely, clenching the muscles in her pussy around his dick.

"Then cum for me baby. I know you want to. I know you're ready. CUMMMMM.." TC told her. Grasping her hips he held her still as his hips pumped into her, driving his organ deep on each thrust. "CUM baby... that's it... ohgawd baby... fucking you is so hot..." TC whispered, pounding his cock into her sweet pussy. He felt Wendy slip a second digit into Tammy's butt and that was all it took. TC felt Tammy's body twitch, her muscles out of control as passion took over. All he could do was keep her in contact with his dick as she thrashed atop him.

"ohhhHHHHFUCK!!!!!" Tammy growled, unable to hold back. "FUCK ME TC... FUCK MEEEEEEE." she yelped, her hips a blur as she drew closer to ecstasy. "Cum..Cummmm... CUMMMMM... CUMMMINGGGGGG...." she squealed, pulling TC's lips to hers again as her spasms overcame her. She sucked hungrily on his lips and tongue, slamming her lithe hips down in sudden, uncontrolled jerks. "nnNNGHHhhhnnn... nnNNGHHnnnn... ohhhHHHGGhhnn..."

Wendy loved the feel of Tammy's asshole clenching her fingers as she came in what had to be one of the most intense orgasms she'd witnessed -- from the 'outside'. Tammy was a very passionate woman, which she had learned on the flight; but she really came powerfully, her entire body out of control for more than a minute -- and still trembling after five. She let Tammy's anal muscles squeeze her fingers out, then leaned down to give her a wet kiss on each cheek. "Mmmm..." Wendy moaned, letting her fingers lightly graze the blonde's sexy hips.

TC could feel each and every twitch as Tammy's sexy body succumbed to the passion, his own could wait, as he knew there was plenty of time. Tammy's pleasure was the most important thing this weekend, and he wanted her to be happy and completely drained when she got on the plane for the return flight. He held her close, his cock still buried inside her, kissing her neck and ears as her breathing finally returned to normal. Then he felt her muscles clenching him again.

"Hey." Tammy said. "You're still..."

"MmmHmmm..." TC replied.

"You didn't..."

"Well, no; but don't worry about that babe. I feel like I could fuck you all night." TC told her, twitching his cock inside her.

Tammy looked sad, putting on her cutest pout. "Awwww c'mon babe... I want you to cum too..." she told him, wriggling her hips.

Wendy tapped Tammy on the shoulder. "I can make him cum Tammy. Why don't you just relax and gimme a minute." she said.

Tammy looked into TC's eyes and found him agreeable to Wendy's idea. She kissed him again and slowly lifted her hips, withdrawing from his still-turgid intruder and gasping when it sprung free. "More later baby?" she whispered. TC nodded, then helped her climb off. In a heartbeat Wendy had her mouth on his cock and was sucking wildly as her finger found his asshole and pushed inside. It wasn't one minute; but wasn't more than a few before TC blasted his first load of the weekend into Wendy's sucking mouth. She suckled his organ gently, letting the last spurts of his seed land in her throat before she swallowed, then sucked him clean.

He really enjoyed these threesomes, especially with Wendy. She was so pretty and so eager to please. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him, and she loved women as much as he did. He looked down, watching her as she lovingly suckled at his gradually softening cock, loving the feel of her soft lips and talented tongue. He looked around searching for Tammy, finding her leaning against the bar, looking out the window. Her body was so beautiful, so lithe and firm. So much sexier than any picture could convey.Damn I'm a lucky bastard he thought. Then Wendy lifted her head, carefully tucking his sensitive cock back into his casuals before she looked up at him and smiled, licking her lips. She pursed them into a kiss and winked, mouthing the wordsLove You before she hopped to her feet and held out her hand to help him up.

Wendy padded softly over to Tammy, putting her arm around the pretty blonde's shoulders and planting a little kiss on her cheek. "Welcome Tammy. I hope your stay with us is as much fun as the beginning has been." she said softly. She glanced over at the outside temperature, noting it was a very pleasant 72 out. "We can go outside and enjoy some sun and have a drink." Wendy said, touching the control to open the glass door. "C'mon babe, let's soak in some rays." she said. She turned around to catch TC"s eye. "Drinks if you please, garcon." she giggled.

TC watched the two gorgeous backsides wriggle sensuously out the door as he made his way to the bar. He poured a Jack and coke for Tammy, adding a twist of lime, then a margarita for Wendy -- pre-blended for the occasion -- and prepared a Johnny Walker on the rocks for himself. Placing the three drinks on one of the small silver trays, he walked out onto the observation deck to join his two beauties. They shared a quick toast to a wicked weekend and sat on the tall chairs next to the outdoor bar. If the sun wasn't enough warmth, he had Tammy to his right and Wendy to his left, both scooting as close as they could get as they took in nature's wonders and sipped their drinks.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers