Tammy Saves the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"So... um... what's our plan?" Tammy asked tentatively. She was thousands of miles from home now, she suddenly realized. She leaned her head over and rested it on TC's shoulder, counting on him to say the right thing.

"Oh, no plan really. We'll put together something yummy for dinner in a bit, then light a fire in one of the fireplaces and get warm." TC replied, reaching over to give her a gentle squeeze. "No worries babe. We're going to have one helluva time. Tomorrow I was thinking we'll take a drive up to the peak and take a picnic." he added. Then he noticed the goosebumps. "Oh honey... you're cold..."

Wendy jumped up. "I'll get you something to cover up baby. Be right back." she said, trotting back into the house and returning moments later with a long and furry white robe. "Here ya go sweetie." She walked over behind Tammy and draped the robe over her shoulders.

TC helped Tammy pull the robe onto her arms, giving her a soft kiss in the process. "Looks beautiful on you honey." TC told her with a smile, handing her the drink she'd barely touched. "Get a little Jack in you babe, it'll warm you up."

Wendy finished her drink, looking at TC. He nodded toward the door and she went inside to pour another, bringing the JWB out for TC. She poured him another, then took a sip of her margarita. "So, TC, what are we thinking for that dinner you mentioned?" she asked.

TC chuckled, taking a long pull on his scotch. "Oh I dunno... maybe we'll throw together some Cajun in honor of our guest. I can do some spicy prawns with onion and peppers, some fried rice, a nice salad. I'm pretty sure we have a good Pinot Grigio to settle things as well." He replied, looking both ways to see what the girls thought. Both were smiling. "I gather that's a yes?" he laughed. "Okay, well you tell me when you'd like dinner in forty-five minutes and I'll do the cooking." he told them, taking another sip.

"So you cook, too?" Tammy asked, cuddling closer. "Is there anything you don't do?" she asked.

"TC is pretty good at just about everything. He even flew us out to San Francisco in the Lear once." Wendy told her.

"Oh now ladies, just relax. We're not here to talk about me. I've been fortunate to learn many things, and to meet many people in many places." TC responded. "Now come on... you're embarrassing me." he chuckled and downed the last of his scotch. He had to admit they made him feel good; but was uncomfortable with it at the same time. "Tammy, tell us about you."

"Tammy is saving the world." Wendy said, giggling.

"Yeah... one orgasm at a time." Tammy added.

All three of them laughed at that one, the girls downing the rest of their drinks as TC poured a splash of Johnny Walker into his glass and joined them. "That's a good one!" he said. "But I've always preferred multiple orgasms -- preferably simultaneously." TC added. "Think we can do three at once?" he asked them.

"We can sure give it one helluva try baby." Tammy replied, her smile returning with the sparkle in her beautiful brown eyes. "I can think of several ways to get us all -- um... - involved." she added, reaching over to check on her friend nestled between TC's legs. She pressed her lips to his neck, her fingers gently stroking his responding organ. "Mmmmm?" she moaned softly.

Wendy joined them, deftly reaching inside TC's casuals to fondle his balls while Tammy brought his shaft to attention. Wendy's lips went to his ear, her tongue lightly flicking around the edges. TC had one hand on Tammy's firm backside and the other on Wendy's. As the two girls took turns kissing him he let his fingers roam down both of the luscious bottoms, finding both of their pussies already damp. His fingers moved back up an inch to tease at their little rings, sensing both were willing...

"Fuck me in the ass..." Wendy whispered in his ear. "Right here... right now... fuck my tight asshole baby. I want it TC... I want you in my butt.." she told him hoarsely.

Tammy overheard the hot demand from her new friend, her body tingling again as she watched Wendy pull TC's cock out, dipping her head down to quickly suck on the thick cudgel, leaving as much of her saliva as she could manage. Without being asked, Tammy went around and found the small bottle of lube, coating a finger before quickly finding Wendy's anal port. She pushed the slippery finger all the way inside, spreading the viscous fluid along the buttery-smooth walls as Wendy went down to the root on TC. She fingerfucked Wendy's ass, sliding her slender finger all the way in, then all the way out, twisting it slowly to relax the muscle at her opening.

TC had taken Wendy's anal virginity only a few months earlier, on the soft faux-fur rug in front of a warm fire. She had cried a little that first time; but insisted he continue. Now she almost preferred sodomy to other kinds of sex, and was getting quite good at controlling the muscles in her rear channel. He knew he would be enjoying Tammy's ass at some point; but Wendy was in need, and he was not going to disappoint her. He let her decide when the time was right, and when her lips released his cock he was ready. They'd done this before, and Wendy was quick to take up her position with her belly on the seat pad of the chair she'd been sitting on with one foot on each side, her exquisite round ass splayed open for her lover. Tammy came over and coated his cock with lube while kissing him passionately, then she guided his head to the puckering little wrinkle she had just prepared.

"Fuck my ass baby... I need your cock..." Wendy pleaded. "nnniiiiIIYAHHHH.." she moaned as TC applied just enough pressure to slip the bulbous head past her tight ring. "Gawdbaby... yesssss.... I loveitinmyASSSSSSS..." Wendy squealed. Another gentle push and TC had nearly half of his shaft inside her snug bottom, her muscles clenching and relaxing around him as he held her hips still.

Tammy, having fulfilled her role in the initial penetration, moved her chair over to the other side of Wendy, positioning it just right before lifting her friend's head onto the cushion. Then, using the footrail as a stirrup, she deftly swung her leg over the backrest and settled onto the cushion, her pussy directly in front of Wendy's face. She caught TC's eye as he gradually eased into a rhythm in Wendy's asshole, and they traded winks. Wendy's lips and tongue went to work within moments, licking and sucking at Tammy's sweetness while Tammy sipped her drink and enjoyed the show. "ohhhhhyesss... baby girl... yesssss..." Tammy moaned, loving a woman's oral touches as much as a man's. But this situation was just a bit wilder than most, the three of them outside, these two people she'd just met, it was exciting...

TC slowly pushed his entire length up into the depths of Wendy's butt, then reached over and grabbed a slender toy he knew she liked, It was flexible; but had a small motor that twisted it around inside whatever opening it was inserted in. He reached down to make sure her folds were suitably wet, then pushed the little intruder into her cunt and turned it on. Wendy was instantly on fire, the toy pressing at her g-spot once every revolution, the tickler vibrating against her clit. TC felt the muscles of her rectum gripping and releasing on his cock, and began fucking her asshole in earnest. He glanced over at Tammy, holding her drink in one hand and Wendy's head in the other, her hips writhing against Wendy's face. She had a beautiful, sexy smile on her adorable face, a smile TC wanted to kiss.

Wendy loved it when she had TC's dick inside her -- which hole didn't matter -- and she had a tasty hot pussy to lick and suck. Tammy's was really tasty, and she'd finally worked her hands beneath the blonde's legs so she could use her fingers. Then TC has pushedthat toy into her pussy while he fucked her ass, and the combination of the three simultaneous sensual encounters was almost too much. Thankfully TC's hands on her hips kept her from falling off the chair, as Tammy pulled her mouth to her cunt, grinding her hips in a way that suggested another orgasm was near...

Tammy steadied herself, reaching over to grasp the far edge of the bar to maintain her position as she pulled Wendy's hot mouth to her pussy. She watched TC as he moved his hips in a steadily increasing pace, sliding his beautiful cock into Wendy's ass -- she wanted that for herself, and knew she would have it later. Her bottom tingled as she felt Wendy's slender finger push past her sphincter, bringing another set of nerves into the rising chorus of passion's cry. Her body shuddered, one leg lifting to rest on Wendy's back. "Ohhhhyeahbaby... yeahbaby... suck my pussy... make me cum baby..." came Tammy's hoarse moans as her body began to tense. Wendy slipped two fingers into her wet pussy, curling them to reach her g-spot as her tongue flicked the hard nubbin of her clit. There were soft whimpers and sharp grunts coming from Wendy as TC's penis worked her asshole.

TC reached down and flipped the control to it's 'high' setting, knowing that would drive Wendy over the top in short order. He wanted to feel the spasms inside her butt when she started cumming, and knew it would push him over the edge as well. He looked over at Tammy, her legs now wrapped over Wendy's back, her hips writhing on the chair. Her eyes were glazed over in wanton abandon, and he knew she was close as well. They just might have their triple right here! He sensed Wendy's body tensing, twitching as the little tool in her cunt thrashed about inside her. He grasped her hips and gave her a half-dozen quick thrusts in her bottom, then slammed his cock balls-deep in her mucky chute and held on.

Wendy's muffled squeals seemed to echo off the mountainside as she suddenly reached an intense climax, her body trembling and thrashing as both TC and Tammy fought to keep her in place. Her lips had locked onto Tammy's clit, and a second finger in Tammy's ass was pushing her over the peak as well. TC, meanwhile, had the muscles inside Wendy's rectum clenching and releasing on his dick, sucking the seed from his testicles as the three new lovers achieved what they had just recently talked about.

"OHGAWDCUMMMMMINGGGGG" Tammy screamed, wriggling her hips on the four fingers in her nether ports as both her g-spot and clit were stimulated.

"OhhhhFUCK... GAWDDAMMIT... YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING HOT!" TC yowled, his hips taking over with involuntary jerks with each blast of his seed.

Wendy slurped wildly as Tammy's pussy gushed her savory nectar, feeling TC's semen filling her backside as both of her lovers experienced the same pleasure she was feeling. The three of them managed not to collapse from the chairs onto the deck, their hands grasping at each others' flesh.

Tammy leaned forward to take TC's face in her hands, and their lips somehow met in the middle, feasting hungrily on each other as their orgasms slowly waned. For several minutes the three of them moaned and groped one another, their breathing finally recovering. Both TC and Tammy kissed Wendy's back before TC gently withdrew from her bottom and Tammy helped her lift her head. Then Tammy leaned down to kiss Wendy, tasting herself as they kissed passionately. They finally separated, Tammy holding Wendy's face in her hands. "You, girl, are delicious!" Tammy told her.

Wendy laughed, wiping a finger across her cheek. She stuck the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. "No honey. You're the delicious one." Wendy giggled.

TC chuckled, taking another sip of his scotch as he sat back on the tall chair. "Okay ladies. I'll settle it. You'reBOTH delicious!" he told them. "Anyone for some dinner in a bit?" he asked them, not waiting for a response. He was getting hungry, and needed a little break from the intensity. "I'll go get started, you two can join me whenever you like, okay?" TC said, hopping down from the chair and heading inside. Out of the corner of his eye he caught the two girls snuggling at the bar, and he smiled inside. These encounters always made him a little nervous, as any two people could be 'wrong'; but Tammy was as sweet and easy-going as she had seemed. This would be one weekend where pleasure was truly the king.

Wendy ran her fingers through Tammy's hair, awed by the silky feel of the strands of gold. "Your hair is so beautiful Tammy. So silky." she said softly, leaning close to press her face into the golden curls. "And you smell so fucking good..."

Tammy turned her head, reaching back to pull Wendy's lips to hers in a passionate kiss. "And you are so damn sweet Wendy. You know... I was a little worried before I met you... that we just wouldn't be able to ... um..."

"Bond?" Wendy finished Tammy's thought. "I know exactly what you mean. TC has invited me to a couple of these -- um -- encounters, and the ladies just never did warm up for me. This time I made sure he kind of introduced me by showing me your thread, your pictures, and even the private messages you sent. I told him I would give it another shot, and I'm so glad I did." Wendy told her. "God... I just love being with you Tammy." she added, wrapping her arms around the blonde baby doll to pull her close.

Tammy let out a long sigh, enjoying the closeness. "Yeah, well I have to say I was a little anxious too. Right up to the point where I stepped onto the plane and saw you. TC was right when he said I was going to love you Wendy." Tammy said, returning the hug. The two of them cuddled as they watched the sun fall slowly toward the distant peaks.

TC tossed some breaded calamari in the deep-fryer before preparing the tiger prawns and vegetables in the spicy marinade. Then he started the rice, using an asian rice cooker that never failed to produce tasty grains ready for a quick fry. He poured a small bowl of cocktail sauce and another of tartar, placing them on a tray to serve the girls outside. When the timer chimed he took the calamari out, draining it quickly as he sprinkled on his favorite salt-free spice. He spread the tasty morsels on the bed of greens, plopped the basket on the tray, and headed outside. "Appetizers up, ladies!" he said cheerfully, setting the tray on the bar in front of them. "Enjoy!"

Tammy grabbed his arm. "Wait... aren't you going to join us?" she asked, putting on her best little-girl pout.

Wendy laughed. "No honey, he has his chef's hat on, so he's gotta go back in and do our dinner."

TC smiled, taking Tammy's hand to give it a soft kiss. "Much as I'd rather be doingyou, Wendy is right. When preparing a meal, timing is everything and I have prawns and rice waiting for me." he said. "You ladies just relax and talk about me while I slave in the kitchen." he chuckled, turning to head back into the house.

Tammy giggled, watching TC walk back inside. "Is he for real?" she asked.

"Oh yeah baby. TC is the real deal. I mean I've known him for three years, been his lover -- or at least one of them -- for two. I've never met anyone like him." Wendy said. "And he is sooooo fucking good." she added, her body quivering as she recalled the pleasure.

"Unbelievable." Tammy said. "So... what does he do... you know... for a living?" she asked.

"Oh he has a few very lucrative projects, mostly over in Asia. He has to spend probably a month every quarter over there taking care of things." Wendy replied. "He has offered to take me with him; but... I dunno... I think he's busy enough as it is, I don't want to be in his way." she added.

Tammy laughed. " Oh I can imagine he gets busy over there, with all those exotic women crawling all over him." she said.

"Oh yeah, and he tells me about them. I've even spoken to a couple of them on the phone. I mean, he doesn't get hookers or anything, he just has friends." Wendy told her, noticing the look of disbelief on Tammy's face. "Close friends." she added, smiling.

"So okay... I know I'm attracted to him; but... why?" Tammy asked. "I mean, it's not like he's a gorgeous hunk or anything, so what is it?"

"It's his demeanor, the way he treats people. He really cares, and it shows in everything he does." Wendy replied quickly. "The sex is fantastic, of course; but honestly it's just as much fun hanging out with him at a farmer's market. He's just a genuinely nice guy."

"Yeah I guess. I just think he's so damn hot, it's hard to keep my hands off of him." Tammy said with a giggle.

"Oh honey trust me... I know exactly what you mean." Wendy replied. Then she jumped up and grabbed Tammy's hand. "Let's go inside and harass the cook." she laughed.

They headed through the open door and into the 'kitchen' -- more of a 'region' in a very large 'Great Room', separated from the rest by only a long 'island' with a ventilation hood coming down from the vaulted ceiling. TC had just finished stirring the rice into a sautéed vegetable mixture, and was about to toss the prawns into a wok that was pre-heating on one of the burners. "Hey girls!" he said with a broad smile. "Get bored out there without me?" he laughed.

Tammy came around behind him, pressing her beautiful boobs against his back, her hands roaming down his belly. "Mmmmm... Wendy suggested we should come in and harass the cook..." Tammy cooed into his ear as her fingers gently squeezed his semi-erect cock. "Is this on the menu, baby?" she asked, only half-kidding.

"Sure; but dessert isn't untilafter the main course and salad.." he replied, turning his head to give her a quick but very juicy kiss. "You are such a delicious little minx Tammy." he added, reaching back to give her an affectionate swat on the butt. "Hey... speaking of salad... why don't the two of you throw together some green and red stuff for us?" he suggested. "Wendy knows where everything is..." he added, noticing the looks on their faces. "Um... please?"

The girls laughed, Tammy giving his cock another squeeze as Wendy came around the island. Tammy leaned close. "I want this inmy ass next." she whispered in his ear. TC gave her a wink, returning to his work at the stove.

Wendy brought out a large salad service, then went to the fridge to take out the ingredients for a light salad. She wielded the cutlery like an expert, cutting the Hearts of Romaine, slicing celery, cucumber, and tomato before adding some fresh green onion to the bowl. Then, to Tammy's surprise, she brought out the oils and vinegar, adding them to a crystal carafe along with a pinch of this, a shake of that. She inserted the top and shook it vigorously for thirty seconds, then pulled the top and tipped it to coat a finger, holding it out for Tammy. "Taste test please." Wendy said.

Tammy took Wendy's finger in her mouth, sucking the tangy dressing from her digit. "Mmmm... delicious!" she said.

TC had carefully timed each step, and quickly scooped the fried rice from the skillet into a serving bowl, covering it before moving to the wok. The prawns were perfectly done, coated with a spicy glaze straight from the French Quarter. He poured the contents of the wok into another serving bowl, covered that, then looked at the girls. "Inside or out?" he asked.

Wendy looked outside. The sun had gone behind the mountains, and it would be chilly out there. "Inside babe. It looks cold out there." she replied. Then she walked to a cabinet along the wall and pulled out appropriate service for three, and in moments the table was set. TC added the serving bowls with the rice and prawns as Tammy delivered the salad.

"Let's eat!" TC suggested, pulling out a chair for each of them. "Oops! Almost forgot..." he went to the fridge and pulled out the bottle of Pinot Grigio he'd put in there to chill, grabbing three glasses and a corkscrew as he headed back to the table. Setting the glasses down he deftly removed the cork and poured a splash into one of the glasses, handing it to Tammy. "For your approval, my dear." he said, smiling at her look of surprise. She sniffed the bouquet, then took a tiny swig, swirling it in her mouth. She nodded and handed him the glass to fill. TC poured the three glasses, placing them appropriately before taking his seat.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers