Tammy Saves the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Dinner went in basic silence as they devoured the tasty dishes and sipped the wine. There were occasionally exclamations of 'yummy' and 'delicious'; but mostly there were the sounds of food being consumed. The combination of spices was sure to heat things up for later, and TC didn't mind the silence as both girls scarfed the prawns and rice.

"Uhhhh... I am so stuffed..." Tammy said, pushing herself back from the table. "But that was really delicious TC, thanks." she added, touching the back of his hand and giving him a wink. "Now I'm thinking a nice catnap would feel good."

"Oh no honey. What you need is a nice bubble bath." Wendy told her. "I'll go run that for you." she added, jumping up and padding down the hall and out of sight.

Tammy shook her head and stared at TC. "Holy shit! I can't believe this!" she laughed. "Is she really running me a bath?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. And you'll love the oils she adds, and the ambience she creates in there for you." TC replied. "Wendy, in addition to her training as a nurse, is an aromatherapist. She formulates her own soothing oils and stimulating candles -- and has some excellent massage lotions too."

"Massage? Did you say massage?" Tammy perked up.

"Yep. The two of us can give you a nice, long, senual massage later if you like." TC told her.

Tammy's eyes sparkled at the thought. "Happy ending?" she asked with a giggle.

"Of course babe. Is there any other kind?" he replied. "We have a very special massage table in the big bedroom, one that provides for comfort and support while allowing access to the -- ahem -- appropriate areas." TC chuckled.

Just then Wendy came back into the room, having changed into a very short satin robe. She was obviously naked underneath, her neatly trimmed pussy and firm cheeks in clear view as she moved. "Your bath is ready, m'lady." she said with a wave of her hand. She gave TC a wink as Tammy stood up and came around the table to her. Wendy took her hand and led her down the hall, whispering something TC could not hear.

"The oils I have selected and the candles which fill the air with their fragrance are designed to stimulate your senses in a completely organic manner." Wendy whispered to her as they walked. "Just relax and let the aromas blend in your body, you won't be disappointed." she added as she led Tammy into the large bathroom. There was a large glass-enclosed shower; but the centerpiece of the room was a huge tub surrounded by mirrored tiles with gold inlay borders. Wendy had carefully placed a half-dozen large oil candles around the tub, their light reflecting from the mirrors was the only illumination in the room; but it was plenty.

Wendy helped Tammy with the robe she wore, hanging it carefully from one of the strategically-placed hooks. Wendy gasped as Tammy's exquisite form came into view once again. She brazenly let her hand cup and fondle Tammy's bottom as she helped her into the tub. Tammy let out a tiny squeak when she felt Wendy's lips touch her backside. "Your bottom is so gorgeous Tammy... so fucking gorgeous... I just want to love that beautiful ass all night long..." Wendy cooed.

Finally Tammy grew accustomed to the hot water, settling slowly down into the pool with a long sigh of relief. She looked up at Wendy and smiled. "Thank you honey." she said softly. "This feels wonderful."

Wendy held a finger to her lips. "Shhhhhh.... Just relax... and remember what I said... lay back, close your eyes, and take nice deep breaths..." Wendy said. "Let Wendy'sOils of Venus soak into your soul." Wendy slowly stood up and took a long look at the blonde goddess, her body tingling as she turned to leave Tammy to the aromatherapy. Tammy leaned back, realizing that there was a pillow behind her head. That was the last thing she remembered until Wendy returned.

Wendy returned to find TC busy finishing up the dishes from dinner, so she helped by finishing the table clearing and other little bits that remained. Then she walked up behind him and pressed her body against his from behind, letting her hands roam around under his arms to his broad chest. "Mmmm.... My man is so good... so fucking good..." she whispered. "Why do I deserve you baby?" she asked, resting her lips on his neck. "Hmmm?"

"Oh my god Wendy. Where do I start?" TC began, giving one of her roaming hands a squeeze. "You're beautiful, you're sexy, you love sex, and you even seem to enjoy it when I have sex with other women!" he told her. Having dried his hands he turned around to face her, letting his hands roam down her back to cup her luscious buttocks. "So why do I deserve you?" he asked, pressing his lips to hers. They kissed for a long minute, their hands groping at each other. They finally broke the kiss, and TC pressed a finger against her lips. "Don't answer that baby." he told her, smiling. "Let's just say we deserve each other, okay?" he suggested, giving her an affectionate pat on the bottom. "Now I think I should shower before we get too involved in the evening's -- um -- festivities." He told her, heading back toward his bedroom.

"I think I might join Tammy, if that's okay." Wendy said, taking on a timid tone for a change.

"That sound lovely! I'll be in as soon as I hose myself down." TC replied without turning around.

Wendy walked into the room where Tammy was bathing, finding her still reclining, her eyes closed as she lightly tapped the sides of the tub to the soft music Wendy had put on. Wendy quietly removed what little clothing she had on and walked to the tub, lightly touching Tammy's forearm. She reacted with a start, her eyes fluttering open in surprise. "Sorry to startle you honey. Mind some company?" Wendy asked, her fingertips grazing along Tammy's arm, bringing goose bumps to her skin in spite of the warmth.

"Mmmm... I'd love some..." Tammy said softly.

Wendy got an idea. "Why don't you scoot up a little and let me get behind you." she suggested. "I know just how to relax you." she added. Tammy did as she asked, allowing Wendy to step in behind her. Wendy carefully sat down, wrapping her long legs around Tammy's lithe body before she settled back against the pillow. "Okay baby, just lean back to me." she said softly, using her hands to guide Tammy back. "That's it Tammy... just relax.... deep breaths..." Wendy whispered. She let her fingers trace their way up Tammy's neck and around her ears, settling on her temples. "Think yummy thoughts now baby..." Wendy said, gently rubbing in small circles as she felt Tammy's breathing slow, whatever tensions she had slowly flowing out through her fingers. "That's right my baby... isn't that nice?" she asked.

Tammy replied with a low moan, settling back onto the firm pillows of Wendy's breasts. Her own fingers traced lightly around Wendy's knees, barely touching her velvety soft skin as the heat began to rise within her. Her thoughts drifted to pleasure, the delicate pleasure of her new friend in this new place. Without thinking about it she let one of her hands return to her own body, roaming slowly down her belly and between her legs. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm..." she moaned as a finger touched her clit. She rubbed ever-so-gently in circles around her nub, almost a tease at first, then growing in intensity as Wendy's hands left her temples to find her breasts. Little whimpers of passion escaped from inside her, a sweet warmth taking her over as she drifted further into passions grasp.

Wendy molded and squeezed the firm globes of Tammy's boobs, teasing at her 'ever-hard' nipples. She couldn't see what was going on; but sensed that her lover was manipulating herself beneath the warm water. She could feel the tiny trembles of pleasure, the small but sharp intake of breath that would accompany each lusty twinge. "Yesssss baby... feel good.... let yourself go..." Wendy whispered, tweaking both of the sensitive buds before letting her hands roam freely over Tammy's breasts and torso. The tiny mewls became moans, her body shuddering as Tammy climbed a gentle slope to a small but very pleasurable peak.

"ohhhhhHHmmm... ohHHHKKK... yIEEEAHHH... ahhhh... ahh... ah..." Tammy groaned softly, writhing gently between Wendy's sleek thighs. Wendy rested her hands on Tammy's tits, feeling her breathing as it gradually returned to normal.

"Beautiful Tammy." came TC's voice. He was standing a few feet from the tub in his silk smoking jacket. He wore nothing under it, and his half-hard cock hung below the hem. "Such a sexy woman you are." he added, kneeling next to the tub. "So how do you like Wendy's magic potions? " he asked.

"Oh gawd... fantastic... I feel so... so..."

"Relaxed?" TC suggested with a soft chuckle. "I know babe. She has treated me to a soak like that too. Wonderful stuff." TC added.

"I feel like having some long, slow, wonderful sex right now." Tammy said bluntly. "Anyone want to join me?" she asked, laughing. She held out her hand, TC took it and helped her stand in the tub. Wendy gave her ass -- which was only a few inches from Wendy's face -- a playful slap. Tammy turned around, a steamy look on her face. "And maybe... just maybe... I've been a bad girl..." she giggled, stepping over the tub's edge and onto the large terry mat, gladly accepting the large towel offered by TC. She leaned over and gave him a slow and meaningful kiss before drying herself. Then she dropped the towel in the hamper and walked up to him, pulling his head down and whispering in his ear. "I want you baby... I want to fuck you every way possible."

Wendy climbed from the tub and dried herself off, reaching over to grab a bottle of one of her special oils. "Tammy." she called, holding out the bottle. "This is the next step." she added with a broad smile.

Tammy took the bottle, looking at TC. He nodded, taking the lotion and Tammy's hand to lead her to the next room where he had lit a fire. "Ohhhh.... Fucking by the fire... I've always wanted to try that." Tammy said, walking over to a large faux-fur rug in front of the fireplace. She ran her toes over the surface, reveling at the softness. She looked at him again, a sparkle in her eyes. "This seems to be the place." Tammy suggested, to which TC only nodded. Then he opened the bottle and poured some of the fragrant oil into his palm, setting the bottle down and bringing his hands together to spread the fluid on his hands. Tammy watched intently, taking in the powerful spirits of the potion as TC lifted his hands to her neck and began gently rubbing her flesh. "ohhhh... that feels so good..." Tammy said softly, resting her hands on his hips.

Wendy came in, coating her hands as well before walking up behind Tammy. Her hands began to work the oil into her shoulders and back, spreading the potion over Tammy's skin with smooth swirls of her hands. Wendy knew her new friend would be feeling the subtle effects within a few minutes, and also knew what would be happening then....

Tammy's whole body felt amazing, every nerve seemed in a heightened state of arousal. She knew her pussy would be wet, ready for anything her new friends might have for her to experience. TC's hands on her breasts, spreading more of the oil on those sensitive globes, made her want him even more. Her own hands drifted down his belly to take his cock between them, gently stroking his length as she felt his power returning. She felt almost dizzy, like she could no longer stand; but TC's hands in front of her and Wendy's behind her kept her in place. Then she sensed Wendy was kneeling behind her, felt her soft oil-coated hands on her bottom. Her fingers followed the crevice between her cheeks, teasing at the little wrinkle. "ohhhhmmmm..." Tammy moaned, burying her face in TC's neck as she felt a trickle of the incredible potion being deposited at the top of her crack, slowly sliding down the crevice toward her back door. One of Wendy's fingers stopped the oil at her anal port, then pushed gently past the ring of muscle, coating the inside of her asshole with the oil. Tammy's body ached for pleasure, wanting to feel TC's beautiful cock in her ass...

TC carefully lowered Tammy to the rug as Wendy poured another handful of the oil and coated TC's organ with the potion, leaning close and kissing him as she slowly stroked his dick. "Love her like you do me." she whispered, kissing his neck as she released his manhood.

Tammy was in the classic buns-up position, her beautiful backside pointing directly at him. He knelt behind her, letting his hands grasp the firm cheeks to pull them apart. "God your ass is beautiful Tammy. Do you want me to have it?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Y-yesssssss.... Love my ass TC... Make me cum with your cock... fill my naughty bottom with your seed..." Tammy mewled, reaching back with both hands to yawn her backside open fully. She wanted it, wanted him to take herthat way...

TC brushed her hands aside. "That is naughty Tammy." he said, giving her a sincere swat on her right cheek. He left his hand there, squeezing the pliant flesh, then raised his hand again and gave her another swat on her left cheek, leaving his hand there as he had before. "Is this what you want baby?" he asked, not waiting for an answer.SMACK the right cheek again, thenSMACK, on the left. Tammy flattened her face against the soft fur, a soft whimper coming from her with each swat. TC gave her another four on each cheek before grabbing the bottle of oil and pouring a bit on each warm, pink cheek to spread with his hands.

Wendy watched, knowing exactly what Tammy was experiencing as TC had done this for her as well. With the powerful effect of the aromatherapy combined with added sensitivity provided by the oils, Tammy's body would be tingling like crazy right about now. She knelt next to her blonde friend, resting her hand on Tammy's head. "Feels good, doesn't it baby."

"Ohhhhmmmmm... yesssss..." Tammy moaned. Then she felt TC's hands once again on her bottom, spreading her cheeks apart. "ohhhhhhhmmmmm..." she mewled as she felt his tongue on her anus, rimming the little wrinkle. Then his tongue worked it's way down over her sensitive folds, lapping at her hot pussy as he slipped his pinky into her receptive bottom. "ahhhhyesssss.... my assssss... please...." she moaned hoarsely. Her body was on fire, wanting something -- anything -- to fuck her somewhere -- anywhere. "ffffffuckkkk meeeeee...." she pleaded, reaching back to stretch her backside open.

TC returned his oral attention to her bottom, curling his tongue and using his thumbs to open her little nether hole. "Like this baby?" he teased, pushing his oral digit into her snug opening.

"yiIIIEEESSSSSS...OHGAWD....PLEASE..." Tammy begged.

TC withdrew his tongue, bringing two fingers to her cunt and sliding them in to gather her natural lube. His cock was aching to fuck her now, the sensations from Wendy's oil exquisite in their passionate madness. He pulled the two fingers from her seething pussy and pushed them into her willing ass, easing them inside until his palm was pressed against her cheeks. "You want my cock in your ass Tammy?" he teased, sliding his fingers in and out of her mucky chute.

"OhpulllllEEEEASE... yes... FUCK MY ASS..." Tammy growled, writhing her hips on his impaling digits.

TC moved closer, positioning the bulbous head of his penis at her little orifice. Wendy squeezed another 'helping' of the oil at Tammy's opening and TC pushed his cockhead past the ring, holding steady to let Tammy adapt to the intrusion. Her asshole was wonderfully tight, the muscle of her sphincter clenching around his dick. Wendy laid down next to them, reaching under Tammy to find her clit. "ohhhhhgawddddd.... Yesssss... work my clit...just like that...ohyesss..." Tammy mewled. TC sensed her anal ring relaxing to let his stiff cudgel inside, and he took the opportunity to slide half of his thick cock into the beautiful blonde's tiny anal chute, bringing a tiny squeal from Tammy. Her bottom trembled as he held her in place, looking down at her distended hole stretched around his cock. Again he held still, letting her get used to the intrusion.

Wendy moved her body around to position her head next to Tammy's without losing contact with her pussy. "Baby..." she whispered, getting Tammy's attention. Wendy recognized the look on her friend's face as she turned her head. It was the look of raw and intense lust -- just as she herself had felt when TC had gone into her virgin butthole. Tammy wasn't a virgin back there; but TC had a way with anal loving, using his entire body for his lover's pleasure. Wendy pressed her lips to Tammy's, suckling at the blonde's mouth as her fingers gently rolled her clit. A guttural moan came from Tammy's diaphragm, telling Wendy that TC has pushed further into her ass. Wendy knew how fantastic it would feel, the exquisite combination of pain and pleasure as his shaft pushed inside. She broke the kiss, her free hand brushing the golden curls away from Tammy's pretty face. "Is he all the way in you now?" she whispered. Tammy nodded in response. "It feels so good, so deep in your ass, doesn't it?" Wendy asked, flicking her finger over Tammy's hard little nub.

Tammy had been assfucked before, even had one lover who paid oral homage to her for nearly an hour before shoving his dick up her butt; but never anything like this. The bath.. the oils... the spanking... the tongue... more of that incredible oil... and now TC's beautiful cock... her ass was truly on fire with passion. She wanted to taste Wendy's pussy again, to have her new friend's lips on her as TC sodomized her. "ohhHHHmmmmmm..." she moaned, feeling the shaft slide out halfway before returning. "W-wendy... your pussy... my pussy... ohgawd eat me- please" she whimpered, knowing her friend would understand.

TC watched Wendy scoot herself around, slipping her head under Tammy's elevated hips as she worked her own hips into position beneath Tammy's. Instantly the two girls were engaged in mutual oral pleasure, and he could feel the quivers inside Tammy's backside. He stroked her back, letting his fingers roam over her silky skin as he let his cock soak inside her snug asshole. He reached over to pick up the bottle of oil, squeezing a long thread of the fragrant potion over her back. Then he gently massaged the herb-enhanced oil into his new lover's flesh, letting the movement of her hips work at his dick as the two girls devoured each other. He looked down at his penis stretching Tammy's bottom, loving the sight of her anal ring squeezing his organ. He had fantasized about fucking her ass, and the act was almost too much. Her hips were responding to Wendy's expert oral ministrations, writhing in ever-growing circles driven by lust. The muscles in Tammy's rear channel were clenching and relaxing around his meat, feeling much like the tightest mouth in the world.

Wendy's eyes were wide open, watching the quivering opening of Tammy's ass around TC's cock as her tongue worked at the girl's pussy. Tammy's lips and tongue felt wonderful on her sensitive parts, but it was the view of that ass being stretched that drove her passion. Tammy had what could be called a beautiful asshole, the little wrinkle a perfect combination of shades of brown and pink, the opening so receptive yet snug. She knew TC would be enjoying this, and hoped they could all make it last. TC was good at holding back his climax until he was ready; but she knew he'd been eager for this particular pleasure. Would he be able to hold back with his dick in Tammy's perfect ass?

Tammy was truly lost in passion's grip, loving the flavors from the oils mixed with Wendy's natural nectar, loving the sensations of her beautiful friend's mouth on her pussy, and amazed at the intense pleasure she felt in her backside. It didn't feel like she was being assfucked. Instead it felt like a lover was moving her to passion's peak using his fleshy tool in that most private of her openings. Her entire body trembled as Wendy and TC double-teamed her, easing her along the path to incredible pleasure. "Mmmmphhhhh... niAAHHHHmmphhh..." came her muffled moans, her hips shaking as TC moved in and out of her with a few long strokes. Then her two lovers slowly rolled her onto her side, TC's cock still filling her rectum as Wendy sucked at her pussy.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers