Tammy Saves the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

TC had found that changing position allowed him to control things, holding off on his orgasm to enable his partners to enjoy the passion more fully. He wasn't a big fan of this 'spoon' position for anal sex; but he definitely wanted Tammy to have more than one climax with his dick in her ass. She seemed to love sodomy, and it was important to him that she love it even more when she returned home to her hubby. She had a really wonderful asshole, snug yet responsive, willing and receptive while remaining tight. He'd had his cock in a number of buttholes that just relaxed once the initial penetration was complete, and while the buttery-smooth feel was still there, the tightness could often simply disappear. Tammy's ass (and Wendy's as well) were not like that. These girls drew genuine pleasure from a sensitive cock in their bottoms, and the pleasure for both lovers was truly remarkable.

She didn't care much for the spoon. It seemed to her that neither of them had much control this way. Tammy's hands went to both of them. "TC... I want to ride you baby..." she said hoarsely, pulling herself free and pushing his body around to a position on his back, his cock standing straight up. "Wendy, plant that beautiful pussy on his face and kiss me while I give him my ass." she said, taking charge of the action. Wendy quickly swung a long let over his head and settled down on his face, her fragrant and juicy cunt squarely on his lips. Tammy straddled his torso, reaching back to take hold of his penis, guiding the head to the waiting orifice between her lush cheeks. "oooooyeah baby... in my tight little ass you go..." she whispered, pushing her bottom back to take his shaft inside. "ahhhhhooooohhhhhhhhmmmm... so... fucking... good..." Tammy squealed, wriggling her hips as she forced her asshole down over his meat until he was all the way in. Then she reached to Wendy, tugging her ears to pull their lips together in a deep, hungry kiss. Both girls whimpered softly as each had their piece of TC who was essentially trapped underneath their writhing bodies.

TC loved two girls at the same time, and was especially fond of this particular position. He could let Tammy work her sweet, smooth butthole on his cock while he used his tongue and lips on Wendy's tasty snatch with frequent visits to her little brown star. His hands found breasts, nipples, and even Tammy's wet pussy, rolling her clit between his fingers and bringing the first tiny spasm from the blonde beauty. TC focused now, wrapping his lips around Wendy's clit as his fingers worked Tammy's clit and the sensitive folds of her pussy. He could feel Wendy's body beginning to shudder, and his cock was being clinched hard by Tammy's bottom. He wasn't close to climax yet, and he wanted both girls to have a nice orgasm together.

Their squeals were muffled as they continued to feast on each other's mouths; but Tammy and Wendy were working with each other to reach their peaks together. At this point TC was just a tool, a set of appendages to be used for their pleasure. When TC found Wendy's little sphincter and pushed his finger inside, Wendy's hips began thrashing wildly on his face. Moments later he felt Tammy's asshole gripping his dick, then the erratic twitches and spasms as she, too, went over the edge. He found a fleshy handhold for each girl and steadied them as they soared over the precipice of passion, still sucking each others face as the squeals of delight slowly subsided.

The kiss finally broke, the two beauties looking into each others' eyes as breathing slowed and bodies calmed. Wendy swung one leg over TC's head and lowered her lips to his. The kiss was brief; but very hot as Wendy tasted her own nectar. Tammy wriggled her hips, realizing quickly that TC's cock was still hard inside her ass. "Hey..." she said, clenching her butt muscles. "Dammit! You didn't even cum?" she yelped, feigning anger as she lifted her hips, her fists slapping at his chest.

TC's hands reached out, pulling Tammy closer to avoid her playful blows. "Hey baby... nothing against you... I just like saving myself for the big ones." He chuckled,

Tammy straddled his torso, leaning forward to press her ample breasts against TC's face. "Big ones -- you mean these honey?" she teased him, twisting her body to slap at his face with her lush globes.

TC stuck his tongue out, flicking at Tammy's nipples as they moved past. "Mmmm.... your boobs are so fantastic baby..." he told her, grasping her beautiful orbs so he could focus his attention on her nipples. He settled into some titty love as Wendy crawled around to take his dick into her mouth, suckling gently on his organ.

Tammy pushed herself up, taking TC's face in her hands and leaning close to land a quick but juicy kiss. "You are going to cum, mister TC Wild. I am going to see to that." she whispered. Then she rolled onto her back, pulling her knees up to expose the entire plane of her pussy and ass for his pleasure. "FUCK ME." She demanded. "Anywhere you like for now, JUST FUCK ME."

TC knelt between her legs, letting his cock find the wet and slippery opening into Tammy's cunt on it's own. He looked into her eyes, questioning the choice without speaking. Her response was to thrust her hips upward, taking him inside the boiling cauldron that was her vagina. Her hands grabbed his hips, pulling him to her hard, then one hand went behind his head to pull him closer. "Fuck me baby... fuck my naughty pussy... but...." Tammy began.

"But?" TC queried, his body moving with hers.

"But don't cum in my pussy... I want that in my ass this time..." she said hoarsely, her loins on fire with passion. Their bodies moved as one, writhing together as TC began long powerful strokes into her wanton slit. "Oh.. ah... yes.. yes... fuck me... fuck me... ohgawd... so good... FUCK MEEEEE..." she squealed.

Wendy knelt beside them, letting her hands roam their fluid forms. One hand squeezed Tammy's breasts as the other fondled TC's thrusting butt before moving down to tease his balls. She leaned closer and managed to land her wet lips on his cheeks as he pounded into Tammy's cunt. Her fingers traced the crease between his taut buttocks, teasing at his anus before reaching lower to gather Tammy's juices. Then she matched his motion as a slender digit pushed inside his ass, adding to the pleasure he was feeling.

TC pulled Tammy's lips to his, feasting hungrily on her succulent mouth as their loins moved in unison. Wendy's fingers danced on his exposed nether region, slipping into his ass to massage his prostate, bringing intense waves of lust that enhanced the pleasure his cock enjoyed in Tammy's hot tunnel. He slammed his cock all the way into her, grinding his pelvis against hers, then held still to let his passion settle. Tammy broke the kiss, pulling his head over her shoulder. "Fuck my ass baby... I want you to fill my asshole with your beautiful cock." She whispered, writhing her hips beneath him. "Please honey... fuck my ass.." she pleaded.

He slowly withdrew his organ from hers, letting the head slide down over her sensitive perineum to nestle against the willing bud of her anal ring. "You want it baby?" he teased her, applying just enough pressure to maintain the contact.

"YESSSSSSS...." Tammy hissed, gently rotating her pelvis to capture the head of TC's dick with her butthole. "nnmmmm... ohyeah.... ohyeah baby... in my ass now honey... ohhhhgawwwddddd..." she moaned as TC eased his shaft half way into her slick little chute. She reached up and pulled his lips to hers once again, driving her tongue into his mouth as their hips moved closer. Her body trembled, involuntary shudders of deep lust overcoming her as her lover pushed his thick cudgel into her receptive bottom.

TC loved it when his lover begged for anal penetration, then showed the passion that Tammy was showing. He moved his hips in long, deliberate strokes as his cock skewered her tight little asshole. "Oh babe... your ass feels so fucking good..." he whispered into her ear. "My cock wants to love your beautiful bottom all night long." he added, flicking his tongue around her ear.

"Oh... TC... fuck her ass... make her cum again you beautiful man..." Wendy cooed, reaching between their bodies to find Tammy's hot pussy. "Yesss... pretty baby... cum for us baby... cum for us."

Tammy was beyond verbal communication, her body shuddering with passion centered in her anal passage now. Wendy's deft manipulation of her clit was adding to her pleasure; but it was TC's dick in her wanton butt that was pushing her higher, driving her toward another delicious climax.

TC could feel her body beginning to twitch and tremble, knew she was getting close. He moved his face close to hers, landing little pecks all over her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, then he pressed his lips against her neck and began to slide in and out of her snug channel in earnest, pushing her harder than before. He whispered in her ear. "I want to cum with you baby... I want to fill your sweet ass with my seed." Then he picked up the pace even further, pounding into her butt in long, hard strokes. "Cum with me darling... cum with my cock up your ass." he demanded. Then he felt the first spasm, her muscles clenching around his cock.

"OHMYGAWDDDD... OHMYGAWD... OHSHIT... FUCKMYASS... OHFUCK.. OHHHHH... AH..AH..AH..AHHH... OHYEAH....FUCK..FUCK..FUCK... OHYEAH... OHHHHHMMMMMYIEAAAAAAAA... CUMMMMINGGGGG... OHBABY... CUM IN ME BABY... OHHHHH..." Tammy howled as her passion took over, driving her beyond the peak and out into the blinding light that was her orgasm.

That first spasm was all it took for TC's own climax to begin. Tammy's bottom gripped his dick in it's velvet vice, clenching and releasing as if to suck the seed from his reservoirs. His hips worked involuntarily, pumping blast after blast of sticky semen into Tammy's backside as her nails raked his back. "Oh yeah baby... OH YEAH... OH FUCK... SO GOOD... SO TIGHT... AH..AH..AHH.. OHHYIEAHHHH... OHHHMMMMM..." he groaned, his body shuddering with hers as their shared lust finally consummated. He held her tight, finding her lips again and kissing her passionately, writhing his hips against hers as her rectal muscles milked him dry.

They held each other tight, their moans slowly subsiding as their heavy breathing calmed. Their lips remained locked, suckling on each other until their bodies relaxed, TC"s softening penis finally slipping from Tammy's beautiful bottom. Tammy giggled, running her fingers through TC's hair. "Mmm... that was so nice TC -- even better than I imagined." she told him. "Thank you." she added, letting him roll onto his back next to her.

"And you... honey..." TC began, letting his hand rest atop one of Tammy's silky thighs. "You are way beyond anything I could have imagined." he told her.

Wendy returned to the room, a tray in her hands. "Some port and a smoke for you red hot lovers?" she laughed, setting the tray on one of the side tables. "I tell ya, you guys were sure into it there! I mean... that was really fucking hot."

The three lovers enjoyed a glass of the sweet wine, passing on the cigars for now as the cats rejoined them and they all relaxed by the fire. A group shower and they curled up on the huge bed, snuggling close as much for passion as for warmth, and were in dreamland. Saturday would be another day.

** Continued in Chapter 2 -- Day Two -- A Ride Before Passion **

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers