Tammy Tate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"What? No...I just wanted Eric to get some snaps. He's never worked with the starting unit and we have to have him ready you know if he is needed."

Brad didn't like it but didn't pout. He tossed the football with one of the second string receivers until it was time to go. They started off with a no contact on the quarterback scrimmage against the sub team. The starters got the ball first on their own twenty-yard line. Brad pulled them into a huddle and smiled. "OK let's show these scrubs how the varsity plays. Flag right."

Brad looked at the defense and saw the right D-back cheating in for a sweep right or a quick turn pass. He took his time and took the ball back in the pocket. The offensive line was still intact so he had a lot of time to look left and then turn to see his speedy receiver Markus Green turn and head towards the right flag on the goal line. He let the ball go according to the receiver's speed and watched him grab the ball and head for the goal line. "Touch down..oh yeah!" Brad yelled.

"Nice toss Brad," Coach Dillon grinned. First team gets the ball again. "Let's mix up the plays."

Brad lined up behind the center again and looked across at the middle linebacker. He looked familiar but didn't remember his name. As he turned and handed the ball to the fullback he heard the sounds of bodies crashing together and turned to see the tailback on the ground. Standing over him was the middle linebacker.

"Nice stop," Brad said to the kid who seems to be small but must be well built to pull down his tailback that easily.

"Thanks. If they would let me hit you then you would have been on the ground."

"Get the fuck away Transfer," Jake Mulligan said to the kid. Jake outweighed him by 60 pounds.

"What's your name?" Brad asked. The kid would definitely help in their linebacker positions where they lost two very good players to graduation.

"Jimmy Porter," he answered before turning and running back to the defensive side.

Brad moved back into the huddle. "Would someone bring that kid back to earth?"

The tight end Sam moved over to Brad and whispered. "That's the kid who was sitting next to your new girlfriend today."

It was a sweep right, which put the fullback on the middle linebacker. Brad faked a hand off to his fullback and saw him move through the line. The fullback hit Jimmy Porter with a hard blow and put him on the ground. As Brad smiled he moved right and when the defense approached he tossed the football out to the tailback. He figured it would be a great gain but suddenly Jimmy Porter was there and pulled the tailback down for one-yard gain.

Brad turned and looked at the fullback. "I thought you took him out."

"I did but he got back up. The little fucker is fast."

It pissed Brad off and he was still upset that the kid would hit on his girlfriend in front of the school. "OK..sweep left and don't block the middle linebacker."

Sam grinned. "Take it easy on him."

Brad took the snap and moved laterally until the hole opened up he put his head down knowing Porter would be there. The whole field heard the crash of helmets and stopped to see Brad looking over the kid lying on the ground. "Welcome to the varsity."

"BRAD!" The coach yelled as the second team helped Jimmy up onto his shaky feet. "Come here!"

"Fuck," Brad whispered knowing he was going to be reamed out. "Yeah coach?"

The coach moved his face into Brad's face guard. "The rest of the team is thinking that I'm giving you a hard time. Actually it will be good for the kid to know he can't take everyone down by force alone. But take it easy on him the next time."

"Yes sir!" Brad yelled like he had been verbally punished. He put his head down as he returned to the huddle. "Wait." He moved to the line and looked at Jimmy who was blinking his eyes. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah...," Jimmy grinned not sure if the person on the left or right was talking to him.

The practice after that went well. Jimmy got smart with his tackling technique and Brad made sure to keep an eye on the kid's speed. He even called some draw plays to slow down the rush.

As they walked off the field after practice Jimmy ran up next to Brad. "You're one hell of a quarterback."

Brad turned not sure if the kid was serious. "I think you impressed a lot of people today. We need your speed in the backfield. Have you ever played safety?"

"Nope just linebacker. I like to roam."

"As the free safety you will have more freedom to roam. What kind of hands do you have?"

"Haven't had much practice. I like to tackle."

"Well if you want some extra help catching the ball swing by my house this weekend."

"Hey...thanks."

"I'll give you my address."

Jimmy chuckled. "I know where you live. Next to Tammie's house right?"

"Uh yeah...," but before he could reply Jimmy ran ahead. "Shit."

*

Brad and Tammy stayed away from each other for the next few days. It was on Thursday that Brad saw Jimmy get out of a car across the street from his house. He was in his garage so it took him a few seconds to meet him on the sidewalk. "Hey...you should have called. But I have some time to throw you some balls if you want."

Jimmy pulled his book bag up onto his shoulder. "Well....uh I was actually going to Tammy's house. We are studying together."

"What?!" Brad asked loudly.

"Hey man...I know she's your girl...I mean I don't want to cause any...you know...issues," Jimmy said. He remembered how Brad had almost knocked him out on the football field. "I mean if you don't approve I'll tell her no way."

Brad grinned. "That's probably a good idea." He smiled as the boy walked back towards his car.

"Jimmy stop! Where are you going?" Tammy yelled from her front porch. She saw Jimmy turn and looked into Brad's yard. Tammy ran over to the sidewalk where Jimmy stood frozen and saw Brad grinning.

"What did you say?" She asked Brad with her hands on her hips looking pissed.

He saw that she was upset. "Nothing much. He decided to leave."

"Well he's not going to leave. We need to study." They both looked at Jimmy.

"Hey listen, I don't want to cause any bad feelings. I'm new here and..."

"There are no bad feelings are there Brad?" Tammy glared.

"I guess not." Brad walked out and smiled. "As long as studying is it."

Jimmy gulped. "Yes...that's it,"

Tammy wanted to give Brad hell but fought back her anger. "Come on." She gave Brad a sly smile and turned. Jimmy followed her.

"Hey, what was that look?" Brad asked.

"What look?" Tammy grinned.

Jimmy followed her into the house and looked around. "Are your parents home?" He moved into the dining room and put his bag on the table.

"No we are alone and let's go upstairs to my room. They will be home soon and I don't want to be interrupted."

"Your room...uh...I'm not sure if we should."

"I'm not going to jump you," Tammy smiled. "I promise."

"OK as long as you keep your hands to yourself," Jimmy laughed. After entering her room he stopped and saw a pair of her pink panties on her bed.

"Oops," Tammy blushed. "I was cleaning up when I saw you arrive." She grabbed the undies and quickly put them in the top draw of her dresser. "Put your books on the bed and I'll be right back."

"On the bed..." Jimmy repeated. As much as he wanted to stay away from Tammy he found himself attracted to her. He tried to hide his hard-on but the more he thought about being in her bedroom and seeing her panties the harder he became. He was worried about Brad next door and walked to the window to look out.

"Oh God," Tammy whispered as she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Suddenly two cute guys desired her and the sex she had with Brad so far was increasing her interest even more. She knew her panties were moist as she sprayed some perfume on. She took a deep breath and peeked into her bedroom. She stopped when she saw him sitting on her bed as he covered his large bulge with his sweater. "Are you ready to study?" She grinned.

*

Brad peeked out of his window but Tammy's bedroom curtains were closed. He started to turn until he saw a movement in the window. The curtains opened and he saw Jimmy look outside. He quickly moved back. "Fuck, he's in her bedroom."

Brad was pissed but knew if he busted in on her that she would be more than pissed. He got an idea.

*

Gina had just finished dinner when her cell phone rang. She didn't recognize the number but answered it anyway. "Hello."

"Gina...its Brad. I need your help."

"You need MY help?" Gina asked surprised. Normally he wouldn't give her the time of day.

"Yes, Jimmy is at Tammy's house and in her bedroom. They say they are studying but I pissed her off by asking him to leave and..."

"What do you want me to do?" Gina smiled sitting down. Suddenly her best friend is the center of the sexual universe and she was getting left out.

"Would you make a surprise visit to her house and make sure that...they aren't...."

"Fucking?"

"Geez...you just say what you want don't you? But yeah I was thinking more like kissing or something less than fucking."

"What do I get out of it" Gina asked.

Brad had noticed Gina's cute compacted body and round ass. "I'll set you up with any guy on the team."

"Umm, that sounds tempting. And since I can't have you then how about Jimmy? I mean that would kill two birds with one brick."

"Stone."

"Stone yeah...so I take it you won't complain if I hook up with him. But you have to promise not to tell Tammy about our deal."

"I promise and I'll sway Jimmy your way."

"Are you saying that he would need swaying to date me?"

"God no..you got the nicest ass...I mean.."

"You've noticed my ass?" Gina said sitting up.

"All the guys talk about your ass," Brad chuckled. "Grade A number one.

"Oh God all the guys. That is so cool. OK, we have a deal and I better get over there quickly."

*

Tammy wanted to tease Jimmy mainly to pay back Brad who was being a jealous ass. She grabbed her notebook and flopped face down on the bed next to his body. Her jean-covered butt was inches from his hip and he was checking it out. "So why don't you read your notes first and then I can read mine?" She asked peeking back to see his eyes on her body.

"OK," Jimmy said pulling his notebook from his book bag and turning to lie face down next to her. This way he was able to hide his excitement. He did his best to concentrate on his notes and was reading the first page when she stopped him.

"Do you have a pencil?" She asked while leaning back and looking over his body at his book bag. "My pencil point just broke."

"Uh...yeah...I'll get it," He said but she was too quick.

"I'll get it," she giggled. She moved over onto his back and pressed her soft tits into him. As she fumbled into the side pocket she climbed further up onto him until her right knee parted his two legs.

She grabbed the pencil but didn't climb off. "Jimmy," she whispered moving her lips close to his ear.

"What?" He asked feeling himself about to pop.

"Brad had no right to tell you to go home."

He felt her soft breasts pressing into his back and knew he was rock hard down below. "I don't want to get between you two."

"Just help me make him jealous," she whispered moving her lips to the back of his neck.

"He'll kill me," Jimmy said weakly.

"So that means no?" Her lips fell and brushed against the tender skin below his hairline.

"No...I mean what do you want...me to do?"

Just as she was about to nibble on his ear the bedroom burst open and Gina walked in. "HELLO!!" She saw Tammy lying prone on Jimmy's back about to kiss his neck. "OH SHIT!"

"Gina!" Tammy gasped as she moved quickly off her study buddy. She saw Gina turn and hurried to catch her. She grabbed her arm as she tried to exit the front door. "Stop."

Gina turned angrily. "You're fucked up. You finally get the boy of your dreams and now you are messing around with another guy."

"No, that's not it. I mean not the whole story." She tried to pull her girlfriend back into the house but Gina held the door open. "Yes we were messing around some but Brad was an ass before and told Jimmy to go home. Don't you see that...he shouldn't have said it and..."

"Bitch that's not justification to do what you were doing. What the hell is going on with you?"

Tammy had tears rolling from her cheeks. "I don't know. I just know that I've never had any boy really desire me before and things have changed. Don't you see?"

"No, I don't see. If I had a boyfriend like Brad I'd...I'd..I can't do this." Gina turned and ran out the door.

Tammy started running after her. She ran onto the front porch and was halfway down the steps when she saw Brad standing in front of her on the sidewalk. "OH GOD..BRAD!" She knew that he had been standing there listening to their conversation. "It's not what you think. Please let me explain."

Brad's face was glowing red with anger. He did his best to hold back something that he might be sorry for saying later. To make matters worse Jimmy walked out of the house carrying his book bag. "You...get out of here now!" Brad demanded.

Jimmy hoped the bigger boy wouldn't lay him out as he passed. "We didn't do anything," Jimmy said quickly before hustling by him and out to his car.

"Brad...let me explain. He's right. We didn't do anything...."

"Well, it looks like you will get your wish," Brad said visibly upset. "You won't have me to mess up your precious study time." He turned with clinched fists and walked back to his house.

"Brad...Please."

Brad's parents were out as well so he grabbed one of his father's beers and sat at the kitchen table. He finally found the girl of his dreams and things were all fucked up. Both Jimmy and Tammy had said nothing happened so maybe he was over-reacting. He finished the beer and called Gina. "Hi, it's Brad."

"Hi Brad," Gina said sitting on her bed painting her toenails. "I'm sorry about what happened before. I know you overheard Tammy and I."

"They said they were not doing anything. Is that true? Tell me what you saw."

Gina was still excited about what he had said about her ass before. "It's kind of hard to describe. You know they were on her bed and he was face down and she was lying on his back and..."

"Were they naked?"

"No...I mean they had their clothes on but I couldn't see if their clothes were open or anything." She knew Tammy would be pissed at her but she had to give it a try. "If you want maybe...you know...I could show you what they were doing."

Brad was quiet for almost a minute.

"Brad?"

"Uh...yeah...maybe we...you should actually show me. That way I'll know for sure. Uh when...would you like to do it?"

"It's not a good idea for me to come to your house since Tammy lives next door. But I only live a few blocks away. My parents are out until 10PM."

Brad was pissed and the beer clouded his judgment. "What's the address?"

Ten minutes later Brad rang Gina's doorbell.

End of Chapter two.

Ending note: You may have heard the expression "Be careful what you wish for". Tammy finally got the boy of her dreams but sometimes the dream turns into a nightmare. Brad is upset, Tammy wishes she could take back what happened, and Gina is taking advantage of the situation. What will the latest events do to Tammy's number one student status and Brad's football career? Send me your thoughts. I won't take as long to finish Chapter 3. Love ya...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers
12