Tammy Teaches Jessica

Story Info
Wife uses my cock to teach neighbor how to give a blow job.
7.4k words
4.47
204k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normalguy
normalguy
14 Followers

A few weeks ago, my wife, Tammy, my kids, and I moved into a new house in a nice neighborhood. We are new to the area, having rented a house for a few months before buying this place. We are on the end of a cul-de-sac, and have two neighbors on either side.

I work from home, which is really quite a sweet deal. It means I can take "quick sex" breaks from my workday. It means that I can work in whatever clothes I want...or even without any. My wife and I have sort of an agreement. Anytime I'm in the mood to have her suck me for a bit, all I have to do is call her.

Now, that isn't to say that my wife and I have a controlling relationship...not at all. In fact, I tend to be a bit more timid about things, especially the ones in the bedroom. We've been married going on 7 years, and have only recently really started to talk about what we like.

One day, she told me that she liked it when she felt she wasn't totally in control of things...that she had to do what I told her. It added an extra thrill to the experience. She also likes when I grab her by the hair while she's sucking me, controlling how fast and how deep she sucks me. I must admit, it adds something for me, too. I try to be firm but not brutal with her, and she's never complained about me pulling her hair too hard. Sometimes, I must admit, it's hard to not get too carried away.

So, a bit of details about my wife. She's rather short, at 5'1", but has a gorgeous body. Her measurements (I had to ask her about these, since I had no idea what they were) are 38-25-34, and she fluctuates between a large D and a DD cup. She weighs 132, has creamy skin with freckles everywhere the sun touches, and has hair that has a wonderful mix of brown, red, and gold.

She's loosened up some in the past couple of years, letting me take revealing pictures of her. She even recently told me she might be willing to go to one of those glamour photography places to have erotic photos done for me by a professional. (Cross my fingers!)

But I think probably the best thing about my wife is how she can suck me off. She had more experience than I did as a teenager, and has told me that I am larger and longer than most of the guys she dated. I'm not even really sure how to measure, but if you measure from the base along the top to the tip, I'm 8 inches long. My wife can take me all the way down. To go all the way, she has to be at a certain angle that requires we both be laying down, but even when she's on her knees sucking me off, she can take me most of the way in. And the things she can do with her tongue while sucking me...I just can't even describe them!

But enough about us, and on to what happened recently.

So, she was out in our new front yard about a week ago, making plans for putting in some new flowers in the flowerbed along the sidewalk. The wife from next door, Jessica, came out of her front door, carrying her one-year-old on her hip.

"Hello, Tammy!" she called.

"Hi!" my wife replied. Jessica walked over to where my wife was.

"How is the whole moving-in thing going?" Jessica asked.

"It seems like we'll be in boxes forever," my wife replied.

"We moved in a few years ago, and never did get all unpacked," Jessica admitted.

A bit of detail about Jessica. She's been married for about as long as my wife and me, and, like us, is also in her late 20s. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, a very pretty face, and a slim build. She looks like probably a big A cup, or a small B, and is a few inches taller than my wife. She's pretty athletic, as I've seen her running in the neighborhood.

At the time she was talking to my wife, I hadn't interacted with her for more than a few minutes. That was sure about to change!

My wife's conversation with her continued with the normal pleasantries, but then somewhat abruptly changed direction, with a single innocently-asked question.

"How do you like married life?" my wife asked.

Jessica paused for a moment, and then replied, "It's good to me."

My wife noticed the pause, cocked her head, and joked, "You had to think about that?"

Jessica paused again, as if trying to decide whether to say something. After waiting a moment, my wife continued, "Is everything okay?" She was starting to get concerned that maybe there was something wrong that Jessica wanted to tell her.

Jessica still seemed hesitant to reveal what she was thinking about. My wife waited to see what she would have to say.

"Well...," Jessica started, then paused.

"Go ahead," my wife encouraged.

Jessica leaned in, and in a loud whisper, asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," my wife replied, trying to encourage Jessica.

"Well, you see, the thing is.... Jake, my husband, and I sort of had an argument last night. Well...it wasn't like a disagreement, but more that Jake is asking more of me than I know how to give."

"What do you mean?" my wife asked.

Jessica paused, as if deciding whether to continue the conversation, or to take this last opportunity to change the subject.

"Just say it, Jessica," Jessica admonished herself. She then took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and blurted out, "Jake says that I don't do a very good job performing oral sex."

My wife could see that Jessica's pale skin was turning a bright red. She didn't want Jessica to feel weird about having brought up the subject, so she tried to think of something supportive to say.

"Oh, I see," was the best my wife could come up with off the cuff. She could see in Jessica's now-opened eyes that she was starting to get even more uncomfortable, and was starting to regret having brought it up. She looked like she was going to start crying, and run inside. My wife was really wanting to make some friends, and didn't want to have this potential friendship ruined by Jessica feeling weird around her. She was thinking furiously of something to say to make Jessica feel more comfortable.

"David says that I suck him like a pro," my wife blurted out. Then, *she* started to get embarrased by what she had just said. "Well, uh, not like a *pro* like what you usually think of by the word 'pro'," she fumbled.

Jessica's face seemed to relax, and she let out the breath she had been holding. She smiled slightly, leaned in toward my wife, giggled, and said, "We probably shouldn't be talking about this out in our front yards! Do you want to come in and have a cup of coffee with me? Jake won't be home for several more hours."

My wife looked back at our place. She knew that my daughter was in school, that the twins were down for their nap, and that I was working within earshot of their room. She turned back to Jessica, and said, "Sure!"

They walked through a back door into Jessica's kitchen, where Jessica proceeded to brew a pot of coffee.

She looked back over at her shoulder toward my wife, and said, "You know, I have never talked to anyone except my sister and husband about anything sex-related. I'm kinda surprised that I said anything to you. I just feel comfortable around you, since we seem to have so much in common."

My wife nodded in response.

"Do you feel uncomfortable talking about this with me?" Jessica asked. "Because we don't have to talk about it. I mean, it's an issue that Jake and I will just have to work out, I guess."

My wife replied, "Well, kinda. I mean, I've never talked about this kind of thing with anyone since I was a teenager, and...."

Jessica interrupted, "Oh, don't worry about it...it's okay. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

My wife could see that Jessica was starting to tense up again, and that her hands were trembling.

"No, no," my wife replied. "I *do* want to talk with you about it. I mean, if I'm good at something that you want to learn more about, then I should help you."

Jessica hit the button on the coffee maker, and returned to the table where my wife was sitting. She sat down, and leaned forward with her elbows on the table. She had a slight smile as she asked, "How does your husband know that you perform like a pro? Who is he comparing you to?"

"Well, from what he's told me, he's only ever gotten one other blow job. That one was with someone who had experience with a lot of guys, but he says that I'm a lot better than she was. He says that some of it is because he loves me so much, but that a lot of it is just that I know what I'm doing."

It was my wife's turn now to get red in the face, from what she revealed. She had started looking at her empty coffee cup when she was talking about sucking me off, but then looked up at Jessica.

Jessica had a big smile, and started to laugh. My wife quickly joined in.

After a few more minutes of talking, Jessica stood up to get the coffee that had just finished, and asked, "Don't you feel just like a schoolgirl talking about this with me?"

"Oh, totally!" my wife quickly replied.

"So, since we have now broached the subject, tell me how you do it," Jessica demanded. She filled her own mug, and Tammy's too.

"Uh...," my wife started. "Well, geez. I've never had to describe it, before."

Jessica waited for a bit, and then realized that my wife wasn't coming up with anything else. She put the coffee pot back, and then returned to the table.

"Well, tell me how big David is, then. Maybe the issue I have is that Jake is bigger than most guys."

"Okay. Well, he's probably about this long," my wife said, with her hands out in front of her, held about 9 inches apart. "And probably this big around," she said, with her thumb and fingers making the shape of a backwards C, as though she had her hand wrapped around my cock.

Jessica's eyes got kind of big, and she quickly replied, "Well, I guess it's not Jake's size, then!"

My wife giggled, and then asked, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, Jake's not nearly that big. Which I'm glad for when it comes to oral sex, but not so glad when it comes to the rest." She finished with a sigh and a crooked smile.

"Hey, it's not all that it's cracked up to be," my wife continued. "Sometimes, when he gets too into things, he pushes in so far that he 'bottoms out,' as he calls it. It's not really painful, but sure isn't comfortable, either."

"Oh, wow," Jessica replied. "I wonder what it must feel like to be totally filled up like that." She got a distant look in her eyes, like she was trying to imagine it.

My wife sipped at her coffee.

After a minute, Jessica ventured, "So, can you show me how you do it?"

My wife froze, with the coffee cup halfway to her lips, and her eyes doubled in size.

Jessica realized what my wife was thinking she meant, and quickly said, "No, no! I don't mean watch you actually doing it to your husband! I mean can you show me with something else...like a cucumber or something. Though," she added with a rueful grin, "a carrot might be more appropriate to approximate Jake!"

Tammy laughed at Jessica's quip, and said that she'd be willing to try to show Jessica how she performed on me. Jessica went over to her refrigerator and rummaged through its contents. She found what she was looking for, and pulled out a cellophane bag with three cucumbers in it. She brought them over and set them on the table.

Tammy pulled the cucumbers out of the bag and looked at them.

"No, these are all too big," she informed Jessica. "Do you have anything else a little smaller?"

Jessica thought about it for a minute, and had to admit that she didn't have anything else she could think about.

My wife considered her options, and then decided to reveal an option that existed.

"I have something that I can bring over."

"Really?" Jessica replied eagerly.

"Sure. I'll be back in a minute."

My wife hurried back over to our house, went back to the bedroom, and rummaged through our sex toy drawer. She found the large jelly-like, penis-shaped dong, and put it in a paper bag. She checked on the twins quickly, to make sure they were still sleeping, and headed back over to Jessica's place.

She entered the kitchen, and asked Jessica if they could go into a bedroom. So, they both headed into the master bedroom, at which point Tammy pulled out the dong.

Jessica's hands flew up to her mouth as she tried to suppress a giggle. "I can't believe you have one of these!" she said.

"Yeah, well sometimes we put it up my rear while we're having sex. It really ads something to the feeling. Though, I must admit, this one is a bit thick for that. We might get a thinner one for my rear.

"I also use it when David is away on his occassional business trip. But at those times, it's not for the back, but for the front."

Jessica nodded in response.

"So," my wife said, starting the lesson, "the first thing is to start off with Jake on his back on the bed. That will make it easier to keep him from moving. When you first start, if you want to put him in past where you start gagging, you have to make sure he stays still. If he thrusts in, it's sure to make you gag. Heck, sometimes when David thrusts when I don't expect him to, I still gag, even though I have more experience doing it than you seem to."

Jessica nodded, absorbing all that she could of what my wife was telling her.

"So let's pretend that this dong is Jake, laying back on the bed. Well, of course, I'm pretending that it's *David*, since I'm the one putting it in my mouth now, but when you do it, pretent you're sucking your husband."

"Right, of course, uh-huh," Jessica replied.

My wife held the dong on the bed so that it pointed at the ceiling, got on her knees, and bent down toward the dong, putting the tip of it in her mouth.

She pulled it out to say, "Now watch the angle that I'm going down on it, and how I'm slowly taking it down my throat. You have to give yourself time to move past your gag spot, with little progressive movements."

My wife went back to sucking the dong, moving it deeper into her mouth. When she got to a certain point, she started gagging, and pulled the dong out.

"Are you okay?" asked Jessica.

"Yeah, I'm okay," my wife responded, sounding a bit perplexed. "I've never tried sucking the dong before. It's too rigid. A real penis will bend more than this, and is softer, too."

Jessica and my wife thought for a moment, trying to figure out what alternatives there might be. Jessica bit her lower lip, wondering whether she should ask Tammy what she was thinking.

Tammy saw her look of indecision, and asked her what she had on her mind.

"Well, I know this seems kind of forward, but...."

"Yeah?" prompted Tammy.

"Um...do you think David would object to me watching you giving him head?"

"Oh!" my wife blurted, surprised by the question.

Jessica continued biting her lip, looking very unsure of herself.

"Well...I'm guessing probably not," my wife answered. "I know that he thinks you're attractive--he and I have talked about that in the past."

"Oh, really?" Jessica said, obviously suprised.

"Yeah, he and I are pretty open to talking about that sort of thing. In fact, I seem to recall that I was the one that mentioned it to him!"

"How odd," Jessica said. "Jake won't tell me what types of women he looks at. I guess he doesn't want me to think that he looks at anyone but me, but I tell you, I'd rather know than have him keeping that kind of secret."

My wife took a sip of her coffee, and then put the cup down. "Why don't you let me go home and talk to David, to see if he wants to do this, and I'll come back over to let you know either way."

"Okay," Jessica said. "And I'll check with our other neighbor to see if she can watch the baby for a little bit. It shouldn't be a problem."

My wife returned to our house, and came up to the room where I do my work.

"Are you interruptible?" she asked me.

I was pretty wrapped up in what I was doing that it took me a second to respond. "Uh, huh," I mumbled, still continuing to work on my computer.

"I have a weird question to ask you," she said.

That got my attention. I looked up from the computer. "Okay," I said.

"Well, the thing is...you know Jessica, right? The lady next door?"

"Yeah, we were just talking about her yesterday. Why do you ask?"

"Well, she and I were talking, outside, and it turns out that she can't seem to get the knack for oral sex, and...."

"Excuse me??" I blurted, incredulous. "You were talking about oral sex with our new neighbor??"

"Well, *she* brought it up," my wife replied.

I barked a short laugh, and said, "Okay, continue...."

"Anyway, I took my dong over there to show her how to take her husband down her throat, but the thing is too rigid and hard. Even *I* gagged when I tried, and you know how infrequently *I* gag!"

"And...?"

"Well, she suggested that maybe she could watch me sucking you off."

I just stared at my wife. I had no idea how to reply to that comment. I mean, talk about out of the blue! Here my wife was, a pro at sucking me off, asking me if she could show the cute girl next door how to do it, using *me* as the guinea pig.

"What...why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm just a bit surprised is all, I suppose."

"You don't sound thrilled," she said, and it seemed like she was about to take back the request.

"You're okay with this idea?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I have always wondered what two girls and a guy would be like. I mean, this wouldn't *exactly* be like that, but it would be sorta like that. And she really is nice. And if I can help her with her relationship with her husband, Jake, by showing her this, then it seems like an okay idea."

"Wow." I said, still not quite sure what to think of this. I realized that if things didn't go well, my wife could end up really pissed at me for a very long time. I didn't want her to think that by agreeing to this, I thought that she wasn't desirable to me. There's nobody I'd rather be with than my wife.

"Well, I suppose if you're okay with it, then I am too," I finally answered.

"Okay," she said, sounding really excited. "Let me go find out if her neighbor was willing to watch her little girl, and bring her over if she was."

"Sure," I replied.

My wife checked in again on the twins, who were sleeping soundly, and then headed over to the house next door. Meanwhile, I had already taken my shower for the day, but was still in robe and briefs. I didn't know if my wife had noticed, but ever since she had brought up the idea, I had had a raging hard on. I headed down to the master bedroom, shimmied out of my briefs, hung up my robe, and went and crawled under the covers on the bed. The tenting of the covers showed that my hard on hadn't waned at all.

I waited there for a few minutes, but my wife still hadn't returned. I wanted to get my mind off of what was about to happen, so that I'd be able to last longer before blowing my load (after all, this was a teaching opportunity...I wouldn't want to disappoint the student by only giving a few minutes of instruction before losing it!). I grabbed the remote and started watching CNN. Gradually, my erection faded.

A bit later, I heard my wife come in through the front door. I strained my ears to determine if I heard two sets of feet, or one. Then I heard some hushed talking, and knew that Jessica had come over with my wife. I heard them continue talking, but could tell that they weren't getting any closer to the bedroom. I wondered what they were talking about, but could do nothing but wait. I flipped off the TV and tried to look relaxed.

After a couple more minutes, I heard the two of them heading back to the bedroom. My wife entered the room first, followed closely by Jessica.

"I can't believe we're going to do this," Jessica half-whispered, but loud enough that I could hear.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," I replied, while trying to sound encouraging. I smiled at her.

She looked over at me, gave me a shy smile, shrugged her shoulders, and said "I would like to if it's okay with both of you."

normalguy
normalguy
14 Followers
12