Tammy Teaches Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is," my wife replied.

The two of them stood there, both looking timid and very nervous. Jessica was taking great pains to look only at my face.

"How should we start?" my wife asked.

"I dunno," Jessica replied.

I could tell that this would be a slow start, which was fine by me! I was at least as nervous as my wife and Jessica were.

"Well," I ventured with a nervous laugh, "I guess we could start by revealing the main attraction."

"Okay!" Jessica said, her nervousness making her sound really eager. "I mean...that sounds okay to me," she followed up with.

My wife took Jessica's hand in hers, and led her over to the side of the bed. I was toward the middle, and my wife sat down on the side, after pulling the covers down so that she was sitting on the fitted sheet. She continued pulling the covers down, and I saw that Jessica was no longer looking me in the eye, but was rather waiting anxiously to see my cock.

I was so nervous that the build-up, which usually would have had me at full attention, had not given me back my erection. So, as my wife uncovered me, I was still limp. While I am a pretty decent size when hard, I don't have a particularly large-looking member when limp. It wasn't quite just-got-out-of-the-pool small, but it wasn't anything spectacular to look at, either.

The expression on her face changed from wild anticipation to not-quite-concealed disappointment. I guess my wife's description of me didn't quite match what she saw now.

My wife looked over at her and realized the same thing that I had. "Oh, don't worry, he gets a lot bigger than that when he's hard. Trust me!

"Why don't you scoot over on the bed so you can see more of what happens?" she prompted.

Jessica crawled up on the bed so she was at my feet.

"No, no," my wife coaxed her, "get on the other side of him from me, so you can get up close and personal. You want to be able to pick up on what I'm doing, right?"

With a nervous smile, Jessica crawled around to the other side of me.

"Actually, this is good. Him starting off like this will make things easier," my wife started, sounding like she was quickly taking to the idea of being a teacher. "If you can start sucking Jake off when he's soft, it will be a lot easier. Feeling him hardening and lengthening in your mouth makes it easier to relax and not gag when it gets long enough to pass that spot in your throat. Watch me."

And with that, she leaned over and put me in her mouth. She sucked on me and moved her head up and down a bit. I alternated between looking at what she was doing, and watching Jessica watching her. I was still pretty nervous, and while what my wife was doing was feeling good, it still (surprisingly!) wasn't getting me hard.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking, my wife lifted her head, and had a perplexed look on her face.

"Are you going to be able to get hard?" she asked me.

I had no idea what to say...after all, this was the first time I had ever not been able to get an erection from my wife's warm, inviting mouth.

"Uh...I *think* so," I replied. "I'm just really nervous."

"Here, let me try getting undressed," my wife offered. She climbed off the bed, and proceeded to take off her blouse, her bra, her tight-fitting jeans, but left her purple thong underwear on. Leaving a little bit to the imagination can really enhance things....

Jessica looked at my wife, and said, "Jeez...I wish I had tits like that!" She looked down at her own T-shirt covered chest.

"It's a mixed blessing," my wife responded. "I end up with back pain from them, and it's harder to find pretty bras...I'm usually stuck with the utilitarian, old-lady bras."

I was watching my wife as she was talking to Jessica, and saw that her nipples were starting to perk up. It wasn't cold in the room, by any means, so I realized it was her talking to Jessica about her breasts that was turning her on. I could also tell that her breath was becoming more shallow.

Seeing my wife getting excited about being naked in front of the neighbor, and talking about her breasts started turning me on. But not nearly so much as what came next.

"You know," my wife started, looking straight at Jessica, "it hardly seems fair for David to be completely undressed, and for me to be nearly nude, and *you* to still be fully dressed."

Jessica looked like she was caught between being uncomfortable, and being eager to join us. Apparently, the eagerness won out over the modesty, and she grinned and started to grab the hem of her T-shirt to pull it over her head.

"No, no...," my wife scolded, "let *me* do that!" She grabbed onto Jessica's hand, stopping her from pulling off her own shirt.

"Oh. Um..." Jessica replied.

"Come on, it'll be okay," chimed my wife.

"Well, I guess so," she said, and dropped her hands down to her sides.

"Come over on this side of the bed," my wife instructed.

Jessica climbed down from the bed and moved to the other side. My wife slid her fingers up the sides of Jessica's shirt, hooking her thumbs on the hem, and started slowly sliding her fingertips along her skin. I could see Jessica's breath quicken. As my wife's fingers made their way up, she could feel how taut Jessica's skin was over her firm muscles. Tammy continued moving up, and I saw Jessica's nipples start to show through the T-shirt. I could tell at this point that Jessica didn't have a bra on. I looked over at my wife, and saw that she was completely lost in the moment. Her own nipples were sticking out, and I could start to smell my wife's scent filling the air.

Jessica lifted her arms over her head, to allow my wife to continue pushing her shirt up. Apparently, my wife got to a point that tickled, and Jessica's hands involuntarily jerked down, and she laughed.

"Whoops!" Tammy exclaimed, and moved her fingers away from her sides. Jessica calmed down quickly, and Tammy lifted the T-shirt over her beautiful, heaving breasts. I could hear my wife gasp at the sight. She slowly pulled Jessica toward her until their breasts were pressed against each other, so that she could reach behind her to pull the shirt up over her head. Needless to say, at this point, I had a raging hard-on again, watching my beautiful wife interacting with our hot neighbor.

My wife pulled the shirt up the rest of the way, and Jessica's blonde hair came pouring back down like a waterfall. I saw her start to shiver from being so nervous. Tammy put her arms around her, and Jessica returned the hug. I was really wishing I had a camera handy, at this point!

Jessica was wearing shorts made out of sweat pants material. Tammy fished a finger down her waistband to get the drawstring tie out. She then grabbed the two ends of the bow tie and undid the knot. She then slipped her fingers down into the waistband on the sides, hooking her thumbs on the edge, as she had done with her shirt. She kept her fingers on the outside of her panties so that she was just pulling down the shorts.

She slowly moved them down her hips, and Jessica wiggled her hips back and forth to help her push them down. As her shorts fell to the floor, I saw that she was wearing bikini-type peach-colored panties, with that ribbed cotton material. I could see a few soft curls of blonde hair poking out from the edges of the panties.

Jessica apparently felt me looking at her, and looked over at me. As she shifted her gaze to me, she could see that I was standing at full attention. Her eyes got kind of big, and she looked like she wanted to reach out and grab my hard cock.

I didn't know what to say, but my wife apparently came to the same realization, and offered, "You can touch him if you want to."

Jessica looked up at Tammy slowly, as though she was entranced, and then back down at my cock.

"It's so much *bigger* than Jake's...and a lot thicker, too!"

She climbed back up on the bed and reached out toward me, and wrapped the thumb and fingers of her right hand around me. Her hands were soft and warm, and I could feel my cock jumping in her hand, matching the rythm of my heartbeat.

"Wow," she whispered breathlessly. "I can barely get my fingers around it."

We stood there for a minute, with Jessica holding on to me, and slightly massaging it, as though she was trying to milk a cow's teat. It felt great!

"Why don't we pick up where we left off?" my wife asked.

We all moved back to our original locations. "We'll start with what you should start with," my wife instructed, "and then we'll move on to showing you the stuff you'll be able to do once you're able to handle the initial stuff."

Jessica nodded.

Tammy bent over my rock-hard cock, and lowered her mouth onto me. She slowly took me back past the point that used to make her gag, and kept on going, until she had almost my full length down her throat.

I looked over at Jessica, and saw the shocked look on her face. Tammy pulled off of my cock, looked at Jessica, and said, "When you first start, what you'll want to do to keep from scraping him with your teeth is to roll your lips over your teeth. It might scrape the insides of your lips initially, but as you get better about keeping your jaw loose, it won't as much. Once it doesn't scrape your lips at all, then you can start experimenting with leaving your lips outside your teeth. Watch the way I do this."

Then my wife went back to taking care of me, running her mouth down the whole length. Jessica leaned in really close, so that she could see my wife's mouth and lips. As she leaned in, she rested her right hand on my upper thigh. As she touched me there, I felt electricity go through me from that spot. I almost lost my load right then!

My wife pulled off of me, and continued, "And look at this way, where I don't have my lips over my teeth. Notice that I keep my jaw really slack, so that I can keep my teeth edges away from his skin."

She then demonstrated. As Jessica watched, I could see how shallow her breathing was, and how pronounced her hard little nipples were. She was really getting excited by watching this. I wondered if she was getting so into it that she wouldn't be able to remember what my wife was telling her.

"Now, once you've got this down, you can tell Jake that he doesn't have to keep so still. If he feels the need to thrust a little bit while you're bobbing your head up and down, you probably won't gag, especially if you've already got him past your gag spot, and he thrusts deeper. It's when the thrusting causes him to pull out past, or push in past that spot that you're more likely to have problems."

"Okay," Jessica said.

"So, watch this. I'll have David put his hand on the back of my head, grabbing my braid. As he feels the need, he'll buck his hips up or pull down on my head. That way, he can determine the depth and speed of my sucking. He usually uses this to *keep from* finishing, as opposed to finishing sooner. If you're planning to have Jake cum in your mouth, you can tell him to push on your head or thrust into you to get himself there faster, if he wants to."

"What do you do about swallowing his cum if he does cum in your mouth?" Jessica asked.

"Well, it depends. If he's not past your gag reflex, you need to actually swallow like you would a gob of spit. But if he's past your gag spot, you should relax your throat as much as possible, and let the cum slide down. It's really hard to do, and takes some getting used to.

"Also, you'll find that his cum tastes different depending on how long it's been since you've done it, what he's been eating and drinking, how *much* he's been drinking, and stuff like that."

"Okay," Jessica replied, looking a little overwhelmed.

All of the talking had caused me to start to soften again, and Jessica looked at my shrinking member.

"Do you think I..." she started.

Tammy waited for her to finish her thought.

"Um. Do you think I could try while he's somewhat soft?" Jessica asked.

Tammy blinked a couple of times at the unexpected question, and I felt my cock spring back to life. This certainly wasn't part of the plan! I wondered what response she would give. My wife and I didn't have an "open" marriage, because we both feel that fidelity is one of the most important aspects of marriage. Heck, I wasn't even sure what *I* thought of the idea, even if my wife did agree.

Tammy sat quietly for a few seconds, mulling over the idea. I could tell by looking at her what her answer was going to be. And I was right.

"Okay," she finally said.

Wow. "What should I do?" I wondered. Then I figured, "what the heck?" and decided to go with it.

"Well, your question brought me back up," I pointed out.

Jessica and Tammy looked at my again-erect cock. "That's okay," Jessica said. "I'd still like to try, if it's okay?"

I nodded my agreement.

Jessica reached over slowly and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. "Where should I sit? You said that the angle is important."

My wife scooted around behind Jessica and grabbed her hips. "Move around this way a bit," she said, pulling Jessica's rear more toward my head. "And open your mouth as far as you can a couple of times before you start," my wife instructed.

Jessica moved her jaw around to loosen it up, and then started to bend over toward my cock. This was my last chance to stop things, and I saw Jessica looking up at me as she leaned forward, as if giving me a last opportunity to say no. My wife scooted over closer to my head so that she could watch the show. I watched Jessica as she slowly lowered her mouth to my cock. As she got closer to it, her eyes flicked from mine to my cock, so that she would know when to cover her teeth with her lips.

Then I felt my dick being enveloped by her warm, wet, and inviting mouth. She moved very slowly, allowing my cock to sink deeper into her mouth. I could hear her breath noisily escaping her nostrils. It made me think of the sounds a bull makes in the cartoons just before he charges, which almost made me giggle. I felt her pushing herself down further and further on my cock.

All of a sudden, there was a strangled gasp, and she jerked her head up off of me, turned her head to the side, and started gagging. My wife put her hand on Jessica's bare shoulder and rubbed a little. Jessica got past the gagging after a second or two.

Jessica looked at us like a kid who got a D on a math test. "Well, I got a lot further than I usually do with Jake, at least...."

"You did good," my wife told her, and continued to rub her shoulder. "Why don't you try again, but this time, when you start to gag, just stop where you are and wait for it to pass. Then, when you're calm again, you can start moving past that point. Once you're past that point, it becomes much easier."

"Okay!" Jessica said with a smile, obviously relieved to have a second chance.

I was starting to worry that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. This whole experience was rocking me to the core, and I had a feeling that this would end up being one of the rare times that my orgasm sneaks up on me.

Since there wasn't anything we could do about it, I merely warned, "I might cum while you're on me, Jessica. I sometimes can't tell when it's going to come except for a split second. If I put my hand down on your back, it means I'm about to cum, and it's your last chance to pull off if you don't want to try swallowing my load.

"Tammy and I just had sex last night, so my load might not be too big, but at the same time, this whole experience here today has been a real turn on, so it could be sizeable. I won't know until it happens."

Jessica nodded, and then started to move back down to suck me some more. As she was bending forward, a drop of precum oozed out of my cock.

"Oh!" Jessica exclaimed. "Now I can see how you'd taste."

And without another word, she quickly moved down and licked the end of my cock like an ice cream cone. She rolled her tongue around in her mouth, as if she was tasting a fine vintage wine, and had a thoughtful expression on her face.

I lifted my eyebrows, and queried, "Well...?"

"It tastes fine," she said. "Actually, more than fine. I don't think I'd have a problem at all with this taste, if there wasn't too much of it."

She started leaning in again to put me in her mouth. Right before she put me in her mouth, I saw her rolling her lips over her teeth. Again, I felt her warm wetness wrap around my cock, and I stifled a groan. (I didn't want anything to distract her.) I'm usually pretty good at being able to not thrust when my wife doesn't want me to or can't let me, but I was really struggling to not grab Jessica by the back of the head and jackhammer down her throat. It felt so good!

Just as slowly this time, Jessica pushed her head down further and further on my cock. I could feel her tensing up a bit as she approached the point where she gagged the previous time.

"Relax," my wife said to her softly. Jessica stopped moving forward until she could relax. My wife cautiously put her hands on Jessica's shoulders, and started massaging them. I could see Jessica wilt, and could feel her jaw slacken again. She pushed on, and I could feel as she reached the point where she gagged before. Again, I heard the gagging sound, but instead of jerking upward this time, she stayed where she was, and waited for the gagging to pass. After a few moments it did, and I could see her mouth trying to smile around my huge cock. She then pushed past her gag spot, and took herself probably halfway down the length of my cock.

She then started back up a bit faster than she went down, and as her lips reached the head of my cock, started back down, again a little faster. She started building up a rhythm, and each time she passed her gag spot, she would slow, but not stop. Eventually, she was really going at a good clip, and I realized that, while I wasn't past the point of no return, I *was* going to come probably in the next 20 or 30 seconds if she didn't stop.

I put my hand on the back of her neck to get her attention, and said softly, "Only keep going if you want me to cum in your mouth."

She stopped for a few seconds, as if debating whether she wanted to keep going or not, but then apparently decided that she did want to. She again picked up speed, and I left my hand on the back of her neck, but made sure I wasn't pushing on it.

I knew that I was about to get to the point where I have to lift my hips, so I waited until she was on an upward movement, and I lifted my hips with her. She must not have noticed that I moved up with her, because she pushed back down on me as far as she would have before, which pushed her mouth further than the half-way that she had been doing before. She seemed a bit surprised by the change, but kept going, now going down on me 2/3 of the way each time.

I could feel that I was passing that point, and was about to cum, and I quickly said, "Okay, I'm about to cum!" I felt her move back up toward the tip of my cock, so that she could swallow normally, and then I felt my balls start to spasm. I felt my hot load quickly travel up my length and spill into her mouth. She quickly swallowed it, so that she didn't get so much in her mouth that she would choke or gag. She kept swallowing and swallowing as spurt after spurt filled her mouth.

After she swallowed the last of it, she lifted her head back up, and had a huge smile on her face.

"I did it!" she exclaimed. "I've never been able to get Jake there by sucking him off, before. He's always said that I was too clumsy, and that he'd rather be in control of things.

"You know, I'd really like to get some more practice in before I do this for Jake, so that I'll for sure get it right with him the next time. Would that be okay?" She looked from Tammy to me, waiting to see what we'd say.

"Sure," my wife replied. And the rest is the stuff for my next story.

12