Tammy: Tease No More

Story Info
Tease get hers in the end - rear end, that is.
984 words
3.73
82.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened about 16 years ago. My younger sister was dating a guy named Mickey. He was an alright guy but what I really liked about him was his sister, Tammy. A 24 year old lil hottie with a body that wouldn't quit. She was a real slut that was married to a real asshole that treated her like shit. He had a great job and made lots of money. I am sure that is the reason that she stayed with him.

Anyway – when she would come over to visit with her brother and my sister, she would tease my brothers and I. In turn we would all but molest her. This continued for about 6 months. We would play with her tits and rub her twat both outside and inside her clothes. She would always wear very tight sexy clothes in order to get us going. When she would leave she would be very wet between the legs. She usually would get off atleast once a night from one of us fingering her twat.

Tammy came over one hot afternoon and was showing everyone the new bikini that she had just bought. I was gone when she arrived and she was just getting ready to leave when I arrived home. She told me how she modeled her bikini for my brothers and that it was a shame that I missed it. I told her that I wasn't going to miss the show. As I led her to my room, she was complaining that she had to get home before her husband did. I told her to stop complaining and get to modeling. She opened the bag and pulled out the bikini and headed for the door. I stopped her and asked her where she was going. She said that she was going to the bathroom to change. I pointed her to my walk-in closet and she reluctantly went in.

While she was changing into the bikini, I grabbed my camcorder and tripod. I had it set up and ready when she came out of the closet. She was wearing a hot little neon green bikini with a thong bottom. When she saw the camera she stopped dead in her tracks. I told her to relax as no one else would see the video. She agreed to allow me to film her as long as I made it fast. I had her stand next to my bed as I started the camcorder. Then I had her lay on my bed on her side facing the camera. She started to get up and I quickly locked the closet door with her clothes and purse inside. She immediately started complaining and I told her that she was welcome to leave at any time but she would have to go as she was. Since her purse had her car keys and she couldn't explain walking home in her bikini. She agreed to what ever I said.

I told her to lay back down & get to posing. I had her slowly start removing her bikini until she laid there naked on my bed with her legs spread. After several more minutes of filming her posing I had her start playing with her tits and twat. She was reluctant to do it at first but she soon warmed up to it. I held out as long as I could before I just had to climb between her legs and start eating her tasty twat. She moaned as she squeezed and pinched her nipples. I ate her through several small waves of pleasure. She begged me to stop and I just kept licking. I removed all my clothes as I licked and started licking my way up her body. Once I reached her small perky breasts I sucked them for all I was worth. As I did I aligned my dick with her twat. She kept saying that we shouldn't be doing this. I let go of her nipple long enough to tell her that she could leave at any time but that she would be leaving as she was. She was soon begging me to fuck her. I was all too happy to oblige.

As I entered her I sank balls deep in one stroke. She was so wet that even as tight as she was there was little resistance. I was soon pounding her for all I was worth. The whole time I was filming the action. I was pounding her pussy when she told me not to get off in her pussy as she was not on the pill. I pounded her a little longer until I was close. I pulled out after another few minutes and moved the head to her ass. She screamed "NO!" I ignored her and started pushing harder into her ass. Once inside, I stopped for a moment. As soon as she started relaxing, I shoved the rest of my dick in her ass. She cried out again which only spurred me on more. I slammed that ass for about 10 minutes before I unloaded in her bowels. I stayed in her ass until I softened and slipped out. She was still crying when I opened the closet and tossed her clothes to her. I told her to get dressed and go home but that she was to return every day after her hubby left for work for a repeat performance or I would show her hubby the video of us together. She wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded her agreement.

Our relationship continued like this for 2 years until I met my current wife and ended it. She gave birth to a daughter that may or may not be mine. Thanks for the great fucks Tammy. You are still the best slut that I have ever had the pleasure of fucking.