Tammy the Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
She realizes that she needs more than just her husband.
6.9k words
4.22
91.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a story about a wife who realizes that her sexual needs exceed what she can expect from her husband. While they both fantasize about her sleeping with other men, it is a door that they have not yet decided to walk through. If stories of married women who have sex with other men are not what you are looking for, please move on to something that you can be comfortable with. This story does contain a rather graffic scenario of non-consentual sex that some may find offensive.

Thank you.

Chapter One

"You're going out again tonight? Weren't you just out last week," Brad complained to his wife when he saw her getting ready. It was obvious that Tammy wasn't laying out her regular 'night in with Brad' clothes. "Why don't you stay home with me, and then we'll go out tomorrow night - just the two of us."

"Oh, come on Brad. You know I like my night out with the girls. I love going out with you, too, but it's not the same. Besides, you try this every month. You have your night out with your buds, and I have a night that I hang with the sistas."

Brad knew the drill. He and Tammy had played out this scene many times over the last year, but the end result was his wife of 4 years always ended up going out with her friends. He wouldn't mind but for two things. First, she tended to dress a little too provocatively for a night out without him and secondly, he really wasn't crazy about her 'sistas'.

"Oh, stop looking at me like that you big suck," Tammy chided him playfully. "You know that you're the only man for me."

"Then why do you have to dress like you're looking to get picked up?"

"Because," she pouted as she batted her eyes, "even though you're the only man for me, I still like to know that other men find me attractive. Besides, you know I like to dance, and with all the much younger girls out there, I have to make sure that guys come over to ask me Don't try to tell me that you don't get excited when some young thing flirts with you on your nights out."

"It never happens because when we go out we don't go to pick-up bars."

"So what are you saying? You don't trust me?" Tammy was starting to get a little upset.

"It's not that, baby. You know I love you and I trust you. It's just that..." Brad put the brakes on while he tried to think of the best way to put it.

"Well...what is it then?" It was official. Tammy was now upset, probably because she was pretty sure where this was going. Brad wasn't sure if he should go on, but he did anyway.

"It's not you babe, it's your friends. I don't trust them," he blurted, and then immediately wished he could take it back,

"Hannah and Alicia?" Tammy asked incredulously. "You've got to be kidding! We've been best friends since high school. What wrong with them?"

"C'mon Tammy. Hannah's a major flirt, and I think everybody knows that Alicia fools around on Tom. Jim and his wife have seen her out a couple of times with different guys. You must know it." There. It was out. He finally said it.

Tammy didn't say anything, but it didn't matter. The look on her face said it all. She was obviously composing her response carefully.

"Ok, I admit it. I know that Alicia screws around a bit. She always has. That's just the way she is. And Hannah may be a big flirt, but as far as I know she has never fucked around on Bob. But no matter what, they're still my best friends. Besides, give me a little credit. I'm not going to go out and fuck some other guy, even if that's what my friends are doing. I go out, drink a little, have some fun with my friends and dance with some guys. But that's it. Sure I like to tease and flirt; let them look down my top or up my skirt every now and then, but you know I would never let it go any further than that. And if I recall correctly, I don't think you've ever complained about it when I come home."

Tammy smirked at her husband because she knew that she had him on that point. While it bothered him when she went out, he loved when she came home. Tammy would be insatiably horny and wake Brad up. Then the fun would begin. She would tell him about all the guys she flirted with that night, telling him about how she could feel them pushing their big, hard cocks against her on the dance floor. Then she would tease him with stories about how she sucked their cocks and fucked them out in the parking lot.

For some reason, Brad loved it when Tammy teased him like this. In a way he was ashamed that it turned him on so much, but once Tammy got started it was like a drug. It all began a few years ago when she they were talking about their former partners. Tammy was telling him about her old boyfriends and she noticed how turned on Brad got, so she started incorporating it into her sexual repertoire. After a time, Tammy realised that if she embellished the stories the sex got even hotter, so her old boyfriends' cocks got bigger and her exploits became sluttier. She didn't do it all the time, but when she drank she craved the fantasy even more than Brad.

"I know, babe. You know that your fantasies really turn me on, too. And you know I'm not the jealous type. It's just that...I don't know. It's hard to put in words."

"I think I know what you're trying to say. You love hearing me telling you stories about me being a total slut, but you couldn't handle me being like that for real."

"Exactly. Tammy, I love you and I love what we have together. I just don't want anything to ever happen to it."

"Oh, Brad," Tammy exclaimed as she stepped into her husband's strong arms and hugged him tightly. "You never have to worry about that. I love you too much to ever jeopardize our relationship. What we have is special, and the fact that we are both so open to what amounts to a pretty strange fantasy tells me that we are meant for each other."

Brad tilted his head way down to kiss his wife, his hands instinctively cupping her firm round ass. Tammy kissed him back passionately, feeling his cock begin to stir against her stomach. Good, he was getting turned on. She had him right where she wanted him, tightly wrapped around her finger.

"Alright lover," she said as she gently pushed him away. "That's enough for now, you'll have to wait until I get home before you get any more. Besides, how do you expect me to go out and fuck some other guy if my pussy is full of your cum?" Tammy smiled as she saw that Brad was indeed onside.

"Now let me get dressed. It's my turn to drive - I told Alicia I would pick her up in 20 minutes and I still have to get dressed." Tammy picked out a tiny lace thong, stepped into it and pulled it up her shapely legs. The string disappeared between her ass cheeks and the front lace barely covered her smoothly shaved pussy.

"Now...I'm going to need a skirt. Something nice and short because if I meet some hot guy, I want to make sure it's easy to get him into my pussy." Tammy swayed her ass back and forth on her way to the closet, smiling as she caught Brad's slack-jawed reaction in the mirror above her dresser. She loved how he was so easy to draw into her sexual fantasies.

Tammy selected a tight little denim skirt that ended just below her stocking tops and pulled it up over the rounded flare of her hips.

"I should have no problem flashing my little lace thong at the bar tonight, providing I don't take it off so I can flash even more." God, she sure loved acting slutty, and she was damn good at it! Tammy would have lots of dirty stories to share with Brad when she got home later tonight. She picked out a tight little white tube top, pulled it over her head and then turned around to face her husband.

"You're not going out without a bra are you?" Brad asked, a little concerned as he eyed her big nipples.

"Of course I am, silly," she cooed. "How can I expect all those hunky guys at the bar to check out my tits if I'm wearing a bra?" Cupping her tits with her hands, she squeezed and shook them at her husband. They weren't huge, but they were definitely more than a handful, and the fact that she was only five feet tall made them appear even larger on her tiny frame. Capping them were big nipples, almost a half inch in diameter, surrounded by puffy dark pink areolae bigger than a toonie.

She checked her make up in the mirror, shook out her long blonde hair and then announced that she was almost ready to go. She just needed some shoes to complete her outfit, and she knew exactly which pair to wear. When you're a tiny five foot 'spinner' - as her husband liked to call her - you needed a bit of height, so she picked out her open toed sandals with three inch heel and straps that wrapped around her ankles and halfway up her sculpted calves.

Tying the last strap, she went to give her husband a kiss before she left. Even with her heels on Brad was about ten inches taller than her. She could feel his stiff cock poking her belly as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't wait up for me, babe," she told him. "I'll wake you up when I get home so you can service me. Unless, of course, I'm all fucked out by then. What do you think – should I have any problem finding a guy to fuck me tonight?" Tammy pulled back and did a slow pirouette for Brad.

Brad looked at his wife consumed with lust. Even at twenty seven Tammy could easily pass for a teenager because of her diminutive size. In fact, she still got carded everywhere she went. While it bothered her when they were first married she now loved the fact that most guys thought she was only eighteen or nineteen. Barely a hundred pounds, Tammy worked out regularly to maintain her figure, and both she and Brad were proud of her accomplishment. Her legs were shapely, her ass firm, high and round, her belly taut and her breasts firm and pointed with not even a hint of sag.

Tammy didn't just look sexy – she was sexy. It was all in her attitude. She knew she was gorgeous and had a great body and she liked to dress to show it off. She was always flashing her panties at guys, or leaning over so they could look down her top to see her tits – she was an incorrigible tease whether Brad was with her or not.

It was her flirting that had first drawn Brad to her. Once they started going steady, it bothered him a bit that she still flirted with other guys, but she kept him in line with sex. Tammy wouldn't change and Brad couldn't give her up, so he put up with it. It wasn't until after they were married that Tammy figured out how to draw Brad into her lurid sexual fantasies. She loved her husband, and she was deeply thankful that she had actually been able to find someone who was not only able to accept her and her flirtatious personality, but embrace it with her.

"Ok, I gotta go – it's party time." Tammy kissed Brad one more time and then strutted out of the room, swaying her ass and feeling her tits bouncing in her top. She felt very sexy and was looking forward to having a few drinks and getting picked up by some young stud tonight. She felt a little bad about being such a tease when she wasn't prepared to follow through, but she was always up front about being married and not fooling around on her husband.

Tammy had to drive Brad's van that night because her car was in the shop for repairs. He used it mainly for work and camping, so the back was always full of gear, but it did have just enough seats for Tammy and her two friends and it was her turn to drive.Tammy stopped by Alicia's house first. Her friend was waiting for her and dressed like she was looking for some action. Alicia was a pretty brunette, and her body was similar in proportion to Tammy's, only about six inches taller.

"Wow girl, you're lookin' hot tonight," Tammy said to her friend.

"Thanks Tammy," she said as she gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "With you looking as good as you do, I have to do everything I can to make sure that I get a little attention because I'm sure all the guys are going to be staring at your tits tonight! What did Brad say when he saw you going out without a bra?"

"He was a little upset at first, but I straightened him out. You know I've got my man wrapped around my finger."

"Your pussy must be something special, girl. You should spread it around a bit and see what you're missing. The way you look, you could be having a different man on the side every week. And from what you've told me about Brad, I don't think he'd mind."

"There's a big difference between fantasy and reality, Alicia. Who knows, maybe we'll do something in the future, but right now what we have seems to be working really good for both of us." Tammy's admission to her husband about Alicia wasn't entirely truthful. Alicia typically had sex on their nights out. She would often go out to the parking lot for a quickie or get a lift home from some guy she had met and was always trying to get Tammy to have some fun herself.

"Suit yourself, baby. All I know is I'd go absolutely crazy if I didn't get some strange every now and then. Tom's a great guy and all, but I love the feeling of a strange cock sliding into me. We've never talked about it, but I'm pretty sure Tom knows. I don't know how he couldn't know! Now you, on the other hand, you talk about it all the time with Brad – and it turns him on. You should be bringing guys home and doing them right in front of him. God, my pussy is wet just thinking about that!"

Tammy could feel her pussy begin to tingle with Alicia's dirty talk. While it was a strong fantasy of hers to fuck another guy in front of Brad, or even bring one in to their bed for a threesome, she had always thought that would be a little too kinky to bring up. She made a mental note to work that into their role playing somehow and see how Brad responded. Within minutes, they found themselves pulling up the long driveway to Hannah's house.

Hannah was divorced and now living with Bob, who was filthy rich. He came from money, and turned that into even more money. He was in his early fifties, and had met Hannah while she was a waitress in a restaurant he frequented. She was quickly seduced by his money and soon left her husband for him. Bob was happy because he now had a young, huge-breasted trophy on his arm, and Hannah wanted for nothing. He travelled quite a bit, so their girls night out always coincided with one of Bob's frequent trips.

Hannah was taller than the other two at just under six foot, and stunningly gorgeous. Her figure was prefect and always had been, but after meeting Bob she now had a personal trainer and had got her breasts enhanced from a D cup to a firm double D. Hannah would dress provocatively, but never slutty. She always managed to look classy, even while flashing lots of thigh and cleavage. Tonight was no different. While Hannah would never blatantly fuck around like Alicia, Tammy had seen her personal trainer and was sure she was fucking him.

"Wow, you two look like you're not planning on going home tonight," Hannah laughed as she climbed into the back of the van and sat in the lone seat behind Alicia.

"Oh, I'm planning on going home," Alicia laughed. "But hopefully not straight home."

"I don't know how you manage to get away with it, Alicia," Hannah replied, "but I am jealous of all the action you get."

"Come on now, Hannah. You may be able to fool Bob, but you can't fool me," Alicia stated. "I've seen Frank, and I'm sure he's much more than a personal trainer. There's no way that a healthy, vibrant woman like yourself could resist a young black stud like Frank. I've seen him at the gym in his tights, girl – and that man looks like he has a cannon down his pants!"

"Alicia!" Tammy couldn't believe her ears.

"What! Don't give me that, Tammy. You've seen him. That man doesn't have an ounce of fat on him and he's got the biggest bulge I think I have ever seen. Now fess up Hannah, what's he like?"

"Why, Alicia," Hannah pretended to be offended. "Even if I have fucked him, I wouldn't tell anyone about it."

"Not even your best friends?" Now it was Alicia's turn to feign offence.

"Nobody! And there's nothing to talk about anyway! Now let's get going – I'm dying for a drink and it's been a month since I've danced."

They chatted away as Tammy made the 30 minute drive to the bar they frequented. There were others closer, but this one was out of town, played good music and had a steady supply of young, good-looking men. They reached the bar and were happy to see the parking lot was almost full. Good, there would be lots of pickings tonight. As soon as Tammy had parked the van, the three of them checked their make-up before heading inside.

The three girls entered the bar and immediately caught the attention of every guy within viewing distance. They were aware of the women checking them out too; sizing up the competition. Tammy could feel the heat between her legs intensifying as the closest men openly checked out her tits. As if they were oblivious to the stares, the friends made their way to the bar and ordered.

"Hey there girls," the bartender called out as soon as he saw them. "The regular?"

"You got it," Tammy called back, smilingly at the handsome young man. She had been here often enough that they didn't bother carding her anymore. He poured three shots of tequila, and then three double gin and tonics. Alicia liked to call this the panty remover special. They raised their shot glasses together and downed the tequila - no need for lemon or salt – picked up their drinks and made their way towards the dance floor.

Parking themselves at a high table beside the dance floor, the girls had been there for probably only one minute when Alicia was approached and asked to dance. That was usually the way it went, and Tammy knew it was because the guys knew her reputation as easy to get. She and Hannah talked and drank while watching their friend strutting her stuff on the dance floor. Alicia sure knew how to move, and they both knew from experience that they wouldn't be seeing much of her tonight.

It didn't take long for the wolves to move in. Before their drinks were finished, both Hannah and Tammy were up dancing with some guys, and so the night went. They had been there about an hour or so, and every once in a while they caught up with each other, but they basically had what they went there for – free drinks and lots of flirting and dancing. Alicia was still with the same guy, but Hannah and Tammy had moved around a bit, doing a bit of 'grazing' as they called it. Tammy wasn't sure, but around 11:00 she thought she saw Frank way in the back, but didn't think too much about it until she noticed that after that she never saw Hannah again. Hmm, perhaps Alicia was right.

Speaking of Alicia, she seemed to be enjoying herself. She was almost fucking her guy right there on the dance floor. As for Tammy, there was one guy in particular who she seemed to be dancing with a lot. He was a tall, good looking guy around twenty two named Jake who was here with a couple of his friends. Tammy did her regular thing, made sure he saw her wedding band and explained that she was married and just here with her friends to have a few drinks and dance and Jake seemed alright with that.

As usual, Tammy made sure that Jake saw plenty of what he wasn't going to get that night; shaking her tits for him, making sure he noticed her big, hard nipples and flashing her lace thong to him whenever she had the opportunity. The effect was obviously working on Jake because as she ground her cunt against him during a slow dance, she could feel his hard cock pressing right back into her belly. If only she was taller she'd be able to line that baby up against her pussy to get herself off.

Before she knew it, it was last call. Tammy had a few G and T's, but she was alright to drive, so she scanned the bar for Alicia and found her making out with the guy that she had spent the evening with. Excusing herself from Jake, she squeezed herself through the thinning crowd and made her way over to her friend.

12