Tammy the Transgender Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Brandon and the twins?" Chris asked.

I explained to Chris, by saying, "We'll get you permission to move into Wampas' girl's dormitory. The approval may take a while, but you'll stay with me until then."

Not convinced that she would be safe, Chris began to break down a bit before asking, "But what about classes and between classes, once everyone figures out who I am, I think they'll come after me. What was I thinking, I mean, I like the way I look, but I don't think I can do this, I don't think I'm strong like you."

Still laying on the bed together, I kissed Chris on the lips again before looking her in the eyes and repeated, "No one is going to put their hands on you again. Not after I'm done with them, hon."

Worried, Chris asked, "What are you going to do to them?"

I ignored the question and stood up and began getting dressed. Chris asked again, I assume more out of concern for me, than his tormentors, so I finally answered by saying, "Teach them a lesson."

It was obvious Chris wanted to know more, I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but I think I wanted to surprise her, however that did not stop her from asking more questions. "Are you going to turn them into a girl like you did me?"

"No, hon. Giving you breast, ended up not being much of a punishment. I'm happy with how this turned out, and considering you had only really done cruel pranks on me, making you grow breasts, was more of the same. But for what the three of them did to you, they need to be punished." I was almost fully dressed at this point, so I leaned over to slip on my boots.

Chris sat silent for a few minutes, while I did a little bit of make-up, before finally saying "I don't want you to get expelled because of me."

I added the final touches on my face, before kissing Chris again, and telling her, "I won't. It's not like I'm going to use an unforgivable curse on them or anything, but I am going to teach them a lesson. Don't worry about me, just hang out here, and we'll go to lunch when I get back."

And with that, I grabbed my bag, which contained my spell book, and went looking for either Brandon or the twins. I left my room, only to see that now the girl's dormitory was full again. As we got closer and closer to the evening, more and more students arrived. Most of the 6th year students seemed to be here and unpacking, which meant that I was no longer going to be the focus of everyone's attention, which I was more than fine with.

I wasn't sure where to begin looking for Brandon and the twins, after all the castle was a big place. The most logical place was inside the boy's dormitory over in Wampas, but that was also the most dangerous place. I don't think I would be able to take on the entire boy's dormitory, but maybe I could do some recon work.

I thought for a moment, what would be the best way to infiltrate the boy's dorm? I could impersonate one of the other boys, but I would need a batch of polyjuice potion, which I did not have sitting around. I could try and disguise myself, but even if I could pull it off, I still think I'd stick out like a sore thumb, since I don't exactly walk or talk like a boy. I could, render myself invisible, for a time. I knew of a spell, that would work for a good 20 minutes or so. Granted I could not ask any questions, but I could eavesdrop and hope that I can find out where Brandon and the twins were.

I walked towards the Wampas boy's dorm, and once I was sure no one was looking at me, I ducked into a corner, pulled out my wand, and aimed it at myself, and said "invisibilis." I felt weird for a second, before I began to look myself over, wondering if the spell worked. If the spell works correctly, it constantly bends the light around me, to allow yourself to not be seen from any angle. But you aren't technically invisible. So, since I could still see myself, I needed to confirm, if the spell worked.

For starters, I could still see my clothes, which was a good sign. Last year, when trying to hide from the twins, I only rendered my clothes invisible, which was not good. And obviously rendering only myself and not my clothes invisible would be just as futile. Up ahead, I saw a group of 6th year male students walking towards their door, so I decided, I'd step out to see if they'd noticed me. I stood right in front of them and they seemed to carry on, as if I wasn't there. I could only assume the spell worked, because I was certainly out of place. Not only was I a female in a male only area, but the Horned Serpent emblem on my robe was a dead giveaway that I was not supposed to be here.

The three boys, arrived at the door, looked around a bit, before doing the password motion with their wands, and suddenly the door began to open. One of the boys, with short brown hair looked right in my direction, but obviously did not see me. The three entered, and the door lingered open for a second, so I used this opportunity to enter.

Once inside, I began getting nervous. Maybe I bit off a bit more than I could chew, after all, I was the target of quite a few Wampa's boys over the years, and here I was in their dorm. I looked around a bit, trying to figure out where everything was, in case I needed to make a quick exit. Once I got my bearings down, I took a deep breath, and made my way to the common area. Like the girl's dorm over in Horned Serpent, it was full of mostly 7th year students with a few 6th year students sprinkled in.

"Maybe they'll let you have a go at Chrissy tonight." I overheard one of the 7th year boys say. I looked over and saw it was Greg talking to Kevin.

Kevin began to say, "He's got some of the biggest tits in our year, but unless he's got a pussy, I don't want that freak near me."

"Bastards" I mumbled out loud by mistake, luckily for me, they did not hear me.

Greg began to laugh, before saying, "Brandon didn't seem to mind, he even told old Chrissy that he'd make him a woman tonight after Quadpot practice"

"Ok, that's one" I thought to myself. "So where are the twins?" I'm pretty sure I can take those two on.

I listened for a few minutes, hoping to get some more intel. The subject had changed to which teachers were the hottest, so I walked around a bit more. The twins were Brandon's goons. They weren't overly popular, so it seems no one cared to talk about them too much. I heard a few more jokes about "Sissy Chrissy," none of which were funny, before I decided I needed to leave the dorm room before my spell wore off.

I left their dorm room, and after a few moments, students in the hallway began to look in my direction, as though something was not right, which was a clear sign that the spell was wearing off. I walked around the castle a bit more, before deciding to head towards the Quadpot field. Brandon was the captain, but the twins, were never good enough to make the team, so maybe I could catch Brandon alone after practice off guard. As I got closer to the field, I could hear the commotion of the team practicing, so I tried to remain quiet as I snuck around to watch what was going on, when I spotted the twins, hanging out, on the opposite corridor. I imagine when Chris thought they'd help her, she told them what I did, so they must be acting as his body guards.

Brandon wasn't paying them any attention, way too preoccupied with himself, so I think, I may be able to distract the twins, without Brandon noticing. I may be able to get them to chase me. I thought for a moment, what would be the best plan of action, before deciding what I would do. I started by casting a simple dispel on me, causing me to become fully visible, then I simply walked towards them.

I pretended to not be paying attention, to not know they were around the corner, so I kept my face in my spell book, as I walked towards them. Once I reached the corridor where they were, I knew that they saw me. I could see David nudge Daniel, and begin whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I knew these two idiots had no idea, that they were falling into my trap. I waited, walking slower and slower, until I felt that if I got any closer, I may not be able to escape, then I looked up and "noticed" them. I had, what I would describe as a very convincing "O Shit!" look on my face, which caused both David and Daniel to take out their wands.

I turned around, knowing that my smile would give away my intentions and began to run. Hopefully Brandon didn't notice, I'd hate for him to join and for me to take on all three, but I was prepared for that possibility.

As I ran, I could hear them chasing me and hurling insults as opposed to spells, which more than likely meant Brandon was oblivious to what was going on. As I ran, I packed my spell book back in my bag. It was hard enough to run in these boots, and I did not want to risk the book getting damaged. Eventually, frustrated that they weren't catching me, the twins did begin to throw a few spells my way, but these two were amateurs and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, let alone a moving target.

It was clear that the two of them together had never had one strategic thought between them, because if they did, they would have known something wasn't right about this. There were no screams for help, no spells to help me escape, and I wasn't running towards the Horned Serpent's dorm room. Instead, I led them further and further away from the field and into a more isolated area. I was always good at being the mouse in this little cat and mouse game. I knew all the best hiding places, but today, the cats had no idea of what they were in store for.

The Thunderbird corridor girl's bathroom would do. It was big and spacious, not to mention, no one used it. A few years ago, an enchantment was placed on the toilets, so there was a possibility that they shot water everywhere when you go to flush. The teachers of course removed the spell, but everyone was a bit gun shy about using it afterwards.

I pushed the door open with tremendous force, wanting them to hear me, before hiding in a stall. As expected, they followed me in. They began searching stalls, looking to see which one I was in, which gave me an opportunity to lock the door, trapping them in here with me. I peeked through the stall, waited for them to turn their back, before whispering "Colloportus."

They forced open a stall, before one of the twins said, "Come on out Tranny Tammy. We want to show you what we did to Sissy Chrissy."

Even their insults were lame, but finally I had enough, and came out from the stall, pointing my wand at Daniel and said "Silencio." While this would not incapacitate him, it would render him useless in this fight. Daniel was not an accomplished enough wizard to battle even a first year without the ability to speak. It would only last a few moments, but that was all I needed to handle David.

David hurled a few more insults and poorly aimed spells my way, while Daniel shook his wand repeatedly, to fire something, anything at me, but to no avail. Knowing which spell I wanted to use, I thought about the wrist movements for a second, before I aimed my want at David and said "Vivis anus obturo!"

David was knocked on his ass, but when he tried to get up, it seemed that his feet were stuck together. He managed to stand up, but could no longer move to avoid my spells. "Bitch" was the best he could muster, but like his spells, his insults did no damage.

Daniel tried to rush me, but I knocked him against the wall, using an expelliarmus spell. I knew he wouldn't be down for long, so I turned my attention back to David, and tried the spell again, this time with a bit more feeling, "Vivus anus obturo!"

It didn't knock him over this time, he still stood, but David dropped his wand, and it seemed like his arms were now stuck against his body, but the transformation wasn't complete. I aimed a third time, hoping to finish him off this time, and said "VIVUS ANUS OBTURO!" and watched as David's clothes and robe started to turn black and become one with his body. I don't think he knew exactly what was happening, but he knew he was being transformed into something. He started to face upward and his face became very angled starting from his nose, down towards the rest of his head.

I continued to watch in amazement, while Daniel watched in horror, as his brother's legs became shorter and shorter and his hips became ridiculously wide. I don't think it was until Daniel turned completely black and began to shrink, that Daniel realized that his brother was turning into a butt plug. Once the transformation was complete, David, now a butt plug, just stood there in the center of the bathroom. According to the spell, he was still sentient, and could hear what was going on and would still have some semblance of what was going on, but he would be powerless to do anything about it.

I looked up, and like a coward, Daniel tried to run out of the bathroom, but of course he could not get the door unlocked, while he was silenced. I aimed my wand at Daniel and shouted "VIVUS ANUS FORAMEN!" The spell hit him, which caused his legs to completely stiffen and for his upper body to bend down with his head between his legs. He was unable to move, so I decided to taunt him a bit. "You two ass holes are finally going to get what you deserve. And I can't think of a more fitting punishment." I concentrated a bit and aimed my wand at Daniel before repeating the spell, "VIVUS ANUS FORAMEN!"

It was a success. Like his brother, his clothes started to turn black and then become one with his body. However, the clothes around his butt disappeared and his ass became exposed. He contorted to a truly uncomfortable position, where his ass hole was completely up in the air and then he began to shrink. As he shrunk, every part of him was contained in a black case, every part of him, except his ass hole. Daniel was now, a living fleshlight.

Satisfied with my work, I walked up to both and said, "Chris is going to love the new presents I got for her," and I reached to pick them both up. Once I picked up David, I noticed that the plug was shaking, as though angry or scared, so I reached for Daniel and noticed the same thing. I thought to myself, "Good, they'll know exactly what is happening the whole time and placed them both in my bag."

I left the bathroom, and as expected, the hallway was clear. I began walking back to my dorm, and of course had to pass the Quadpot field and as expected, Brandon was so absorbed with himself, he had no idea that the twins were missing.

The rest of my walk back to my room was uneventful, and of course, once I arrived at my dorm, it was getting more and more full of students, so I slipped by, and entered my room. When I opened the door, I think I startled Chris, but she soon relaxed when she saw me. She looked at me for a moment, wondering if I managed to teach her former friends a lesson, before she asked me, was I okay. "Of course, but what's important is I brought you a few presents while I was out."

Chris looked a bit confused, and asked me, what it was, but I only answered, by saying, "Trust me, you'll love them. So in order to get them hon, you need to strip, then get back on the bed on all fours." Excited at the prospect of going another round, Chris stripped in no time. With a seductive smile, I told her "no peeking."

As a natural submissive, Chris was very obedient, and of course did not peek. I first pulled out "David," before using my wand to lube "Him" up. Once he was coated, I walked over to Chris, lubed her up a bit, before slowly sliding the butt plug inside of her. As earlier, Chris did tense up a bit, but there were only moans of pleasure this time, nothing to indicate I was hurting her. Once David was halfway or so inside of Chris, he must have realized what was happening, and began "Vibrating," which caused Chris to begin moaning more and more.

Once "David" was all the way in, I asked Chris if she liked her first present, which led to her moaning "Yes," very submissively. She paused for a moment, and did ask, "Where did you get this," which caused me to shush her.

"Don't worry about that hon." I said to her, before pulling out my other present for her. Chris was still on all fours, so she did not see me pull out the fleshlight, so as I did with the butt plug, I lubed up "Daniel's" opening. I positioned myself behind Chris, and lifted her torso towards me, and instantly began kissing on her neck, and eventually began fondling her breast with one hand and lining the fleshlight up with her cock, with the other. Chris was rock hard, so she slid right into "Daniel," and almost like she was in heat, she was melting in my arms, and began grinding her ass on my crotch.

"Oh...fuck...they're both vibrating," Chris said between moans, which caused me to smile deviously. I wondered what her reaction would be, once I told her the truth about her toys.

I began to work "Daniel" faster and faster, and Chris began to grind her ass on my crotch, faster and faster, matching my speed. I thought to myself, she completely ruined my tuck, and how uncomfortable it was in my panties. I began thinking of just how much I wanted to fuck Chris, how I wanted to be inside of her, when Chris began to moan saying "I'm cumming again"

I waited until her moans indicated that she was unloading inside of "Daniel," before holding him completely up against Chris' crotch, so she'd empty every last drop inside of him. I could feel "Daniel" vibrating furiously open realizing what was happening. Eventually as Chris' orgasm subsided, I removed "Daniel" from around her cock and "David" from her ass and placed them on the night stand by my bed.

We began making out again, when Chris said to me, "I don't want Brandon or the twins to do anything to you, so promise me that as long as they leave you and I alone, you won't go looking for trouble."

I smiled and between kisses, I told her, "I already took care of the twins, we just have to worry about Brandon now."

Chris stopped for a moment and asked, "What did you do to them?"

Coyly, I said, "Look for yourself."

Chris looked around for a bit, before asking, "Where are they?"

In a more devious, and sensual tone, I nodded towards the night stand, and said "Right there."

I don't think she believed me at first. She looked at them, before looking at me, before doing another double take. Astonished at what I was implying, all she could say was "You...turned them....."

Eventually I pointed to the butt plug and said, "That's David," and then I pointed to the fleshlight and said, "And that's Daniel."

Chris was shocked and eventually regained her ability to speak and asked, "How did you...for Merlin's sake, you did this to them!?"

"I told you, they'd regret what they did," I said to her.

Chris looked at me for a second, before asking, "You did this for me or for you?"

I thought for a moment, before telling Chris how I really felt. "I don't know what I would have done if they didn't force themselves on you last night. I may have done something, just to scare them, so they wouldn't mess with me, but nothing like this. This was to make it clear to everyone, no one touches you."

Chris' eyes watered a bit, before she started kissing me again and undoing my robes. She started apologizing again for all the years of teasing and pranks, and told me how I was a much better friend than Brandon ever was. I told her that all that was in the past, that was all the old Chris, not the new Chris, when she cut me off and said, "Kris with a K, I think I want to stay Kris, but spell it with a K now."

Before long, Kris had removed all my clothes and was again on the bed, on all fours, wiggling her hips, indicating that she wanted me to try and fuck her again. I really hoped "David" was able to loosen her up, so like earlier, I used my wand to lube her hole as well as myself. I was still rock hard from earlier and while it took a while to get in to Kris' virgin hole, she certainly was worth it and it felt amazing.