Tammy the Transgender Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kris began to moan, I took that as a que, that I could pick up my pace. As great as this felt, to be on top for a change, it was a bit different. I tried to think of all the things I liked, and decided to try these things on her. I felt around Kris' body in a somewhat awkward way, only knowing that I was doing something right, when she began to moan loader and louder. The loudest moans came from me grabbing her by both hips and thrusting in and out of her.

I decided I wanted a bit more intimacy, so I withdrew from her, and rolled her on her back. We began kissing again, before I spread her legs, lined my cock back up to her asshole and slowly slid in. As I went further and further in, Kris' back began to arch, until I was all of the way in. I began to work in and out of her in a rhythm, while we kissed. Our bodies were completely pressed against each other, and I could feel her small, yet hard cock press against my belly as I worked in and out of her faster and faster.

Kris, who seemed to have let go of all her masculinity at this point, proclaimed that she was about to cum again, so I sped up, pressing my body against her more and more. And then, I could feel "it." I had cum before, but never like this, never as a top. This was amazing, and after a few seconds, I could feel her cock unloading on her belly and mine, as well as her insides began pulsing, which caused me to unload inside of her.

I held her for a moment, staying inside of her, before eventually I had to pull out and collapsed on the bed beside her, while she laid, on her back, covered in her own cum, attempting to catcher breath. After a few seconds, almost in unison, we both looked at each other and said, "That was amazing."