Tammy Tonsils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badboylax
badboylax
150 Followers

"You mean your cunt?" I said sweetly

"Uh huh." she said loudly, squirming against the two fingers deep inside her tight little box.

"Say it. Where does it feel good?"

"I don't say that word.". She panted. I pulled my fingers from her slit.

"Put em back in... In... In my cunt. Please?" she whined. She didn't have to worry, my fingers slid right in the moment I heard "cunt" roll off her lips.

"Good girl. Say it again." I said. Tell me where you like my fingers."

"I like 'em in my wet little pus, ah cunt." she said correcting herself as she felt my fingers start to slide out of her box. "My cunt feels sooo good. It sounds so naughty to call it 'my cunt'.". I slid my fingers in and out as she talked, legs spread as I drove down the streets from downtown towards both her house and mine.

"Where does your cunt want to go? Your apartment or my house?" I said.

"My roommates are home... Oh god!" she clenched down on my fingers and started to cum, her orgasm taking hold of her body and making it shake and convulse. She stopped talking, just panting and squeezing my fingers uncontrollably.

After it subsided, she said, "fuck, fuck, fuck!!! That was good. Soo good. My pussy... My cunt was on fire. I wanna go... to your place, but I have 8 o'clock class. I can't miss. Fuck! I want your cock so bad now. I need it! But I can't stay over and miss class, it's Spanish."

"I'll take you home then." I said, hiding my disappointment well.

"thanks... Can I kiss you?" she said, reaching for my lap. Can I kiss your big cock for you? I promise you can fuck my pussy, ahhh, my cunt next time. And you can fuck my mouth right now." she said as she freed my raging erection from my pants and pushed her tightly pursed lips down over the tip, taking me tightly into her warm, wet mouth.

Of course I was disappointed to have to postpone ramming her wet little pussy with my now-aching cock-hammer, but i almost forgot about that as Tammy got into her self-appointed task of draining my balls with her pretty mouth.

Now I did the talking as Tammy's young mouth got busy on the head of my 44 year old cock. Tammy might not be a slut, but she knew how to use her mouth on a guy's meat-pop. Her head bobbed in my lap steadily as I drove back to the Grand Summit complex. I pulled up into a space near her apartment and she didn't stop her assault on my cock.

In the streetlight illumination, I could see her big, dangling earrings reflect the yellow/orange light from the streetlamps as she gobbled on my aching cock. Once I parked and could watch her head bob in my lap, she started talking again between sucks and licks of my cunt-pounder.

"mmmmm, you've got a yummy cock, feels so good in my mouth, I can't wait to feel you jet info my throat. I love to swallow! Promise to fill my mouth with sticky cream? Giving head like this feels so sexy. I've been sucking cocks in cars since I was 15. I love giving "road head", my pussy tingles because we might get caught."

She was talking in between twenty second stretches of pure, lustful cock-sucking and she could feel my balls tighten.

"Let Tammy have your cum, baby, coat my tonsils with cream, cum deep in Tammy's hungry little mouth, and give me your sweet load. I'll take you deep in my throat and you cum for Tammy.".

She played with my balls and sucked the tip until I was ready, then she did what she promised and swallowed my cock to the root and I felt her tonsils on the tip of my cock. I was past the point of stopping and unloaded into her throat, coating the back of her throat and her tonsils with a few days worth of thick semen. She took it like a champ, keeping her mouth down deep on the base of my cock until the last shot was fired, then smiling as she swallowed the jism down into her belly.

"Yummy! And you now have one fuck-date with me." she said smiling. "I had a great time! And thanks for my cream dessert."

We consulted our iPhones and made plans for our "fuck-date" and buttoned and tucked in the clothes that were hanging out everywhere.

A few minutes later, I walked her to the door.

badboylax
badboylax
150 Followers
12