Tammy's Awakening

Story Info
Her husband's fetish helps her break out of her shell.
3.6k words
4.21
53.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delh
Delh
2 Followers

Tammy was an attractive blond woman in her late twenty's. After five years of marriage to George she felt rather complacent about her life. Although she and George loved each other, after a fashion, she readily admitted to herself that there was very little real affection or sensual spark in their relationship.

Tammy was the only daughter of a very rigid mother who had taught her that sex was a requirement for marriage, not something to be enjoyed. Martha had instilled in her daughter the deep seated idea that sex was traded for security and a home and was to be doled out sparingly.

George had reluctantly accepted Tammy's insistence of no sex before the marriage vows and had been largely unsuccessful in breaking down Tammy's chilly attitude about all things sensual. In spite of that obstacle, George and Tammy had developed a relationship of respect and mutual admiration.

One night, Tammy went to bed early and dozed off with a book. Uncharacteristically, about 2AM she woke up hungry and thirsty. She decided to get a snack and a drink in the kitchen. She noted as she got out of bed that George was not in bed, not that she was surprised about that, for George frequently was up late working on his computer. She did not turn any lights on for there was enough ambient light to navigate her route to the kitchen. She also was very quiet so as not to have to explain her late night expedition.

As she walked past the den, she noticed George with his back to her, sitting in front of his computer. He was not working on his usual spread sheet, but was watching a video... and masturbating furiously. The scene made Tammy jerk to a halt and stare at the spectacle. On the screen, two women were almost naked and were rolling across the floor pulling hair and hitting at each other. Their legs were entwined and their naked tits were ramming together. George was mesmerized by the movie and was furiously stroking his large penis.

As Tammy stood in the doorway with her mouth hanging open, one of the women on the screen grabbed one of the other woman's large tits and mauled it. At the sight of the tit mauling George grunted and a large spurt of seamen erupted from his engorged member.

At the sight of the ejaculation, Tammy let out an unintentional gasp. Her hand flew to her mouth and she tried to run, but she was frozen in place.

Hearing the gasp, George turned around, a shocked expression on his face. Tammy and George stared at each other, neither knew what to say or do. After several moments, Tammy tore herself away and ran back to the bedroom.

George stared at the empty doorway for several more moments before turning around, grabbing a Kleenex and cleaning himself and then turning off the computer. He sat there for several more minutes before getting up, turning off the lights and going to the bedroom.

Tammy was sitting on her side of the bed with her feet on the floor and her head in her hands. George came around to her side of the bed and looked at his wife. After several long silent minutes, Tammy looked at George and asked," Why?"

George pondered the question for a while and then answered. "It's a release."

"I guess I don't give you enough sex, is that it?" Tammy asked.

"I suppose that's part of it," he admitted after a while.

"OK... but why that? I mean pornography implies people having sex. There was no sex or anything in that spectacle, was there? I know they were nearly naked ...but, I guess ... I don't get it" she said.

George hesitated a long time before answering. "I'm not sure that I get it either" he replied after a long pause. "For some reason, which I don't understand, I have long had this fascination with women fighting. There is just something about two women in an all-out brawl that I find so erotic that it is overwhelming. I know it's weird, but somehow it is so exciting and stimulating that I can't ignore it. It's almost like an addiction"

"So it's not one of those two women that you are interested in?" Tammy asked.

"No, heavens no. I don't even know who those women are."

"But why were they fighting?" she asked.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I'm only interested in the fact that they are fighting."

"So, the fight is the thing?" she asked. Why is that exciting?"

Another long pause. "I can't really explain it. I certainly don't understand it, but for some odd reason I find the sight of, or even the thought of two women engaged in a nasty hair pulling catfight about the most sensual, exciting thing that exists."

"A fight? ... Why? Because they're naked?"

"No...not really. I could go to a strip club and see naked women. This is totally different. The whole fascination is certainly sexual, so the fact that they are, or the prospect of one or both of the combatants losing some, or all of her clothes heightens the eroticism."

"OK... How about attractive? Do the women have to be attractive?" Tammy asked.

"Again, attractiveness is sexy. But a fight between plain or even ugly women would still be erotic. Any time two women are engaged in a physical fight it's exciting."

Tammy thought about it for a while before continuing. "It looked so violent. Do the women have to hurt each other?" She asked.

"I guess it is violent. I guess that's part of the attraction. Somehow, violence is sensual. It is so alive, so raw... so primal... Do they hurt each other? I'm sure they do. They both give and take a lot of punishment, but not serious pain, not usually."

"Why is that sexy?" she questioned after considering his response.

He thought about the question for a while before answering. "I've never been sure why, but humans seem to find violence entertaining. The games in the Roman Coliseum, a big time pro boxing match ... hell, even pro football," he offered.

"Yeah... I guess, but the women in that video appeared to be so intense."

"Very intense. To be exciting, the fight has to be real, not faked. The women have to be fighting to win" he explained. "And yet, I don't want to see anyone hurt. Pain is part of the process, but not the important part." He paused for a long time before going on. "I have never been able to justify this whole thing in my logical mind. On one hand, I hate violence, but on the other hand I fantasize about women beating on each other. How nuts is that?"

After another long pause, George went on. "Hurting is kind of a tricky part of the whole thing. Like I said, the fight has to be real. I'm not much interested in simple wrestling. For me, there has to be hair pulling and breast mauling and stuff that doesn't happen in conventional wrestling. Even regular wrestling or boxing, by its very nature, is painful. In any fight, the idea is to hurt the other person more than she hurts you."

The two of them sat there quietly for a long time. Finally, Tammy asked "Does any of this have to do with me?"

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"Well... we are married. We do have sex, but apparently not enough... Do you want me to fight someone?"

"Oh God no Tammy. I didn't mean you. I wouldn't want you to be hurt."

"You also said you didn't want anyone to be hurt. Am I not sexy enough to fight for you?"

"Oh God, how do I get out of this?" George pondered. "You are... you definitely are. I would absolutely love to see you in a catfight. That would be the sexiest thing in the whole world. But I would never ask you to do something like that."

They sat on the bed in silence for several more minutes before Tammy asked, "Can I see that movie that you were watching?"

"Oh God, George groaned. Not tonight. Let's just go to bed. OK?"

The next afternoon when George came home from work, Tammy met him at the door. She had on her sexiest lingerie and a silk dressing gown. As soon as George put down his briefcase she threw her arms around him and smothered him with a deep passionate kiss. She proceeded to push him down into an overstuffed chair and sensually draped herself on top of him. She took his hand and brought it up and placed it on her abundant breast, pressed her open lips on his and maneuvered her tongue into his mouth for a long sensual kiss.

After a long session of groping and fondling, Tammy got up and pulled George to his feet by his tie which she proceeded to untie. She moved down roughly unbuttoning his shirt and then opened his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. She fondled his cock and balls for a moment, slid George's pants and briefs down and then knelt down and put the fully engorged member into her mouth and slowly inhaled it.

George nearly passed out, from the exquisite pleasure of Tammy's ministrations and from the sheer shock of the entire episode. This was totally unlike Tammy.

Tammy's movements up and down the length of George's cock were somewhat awkward and amateurish, as she had never done anything like this before. Never-the-less, George was in sensual heaven. Unfortunately, it didn't last very long as the tidal wave of feelings and emotions built very rapidly and totally overwhelmed him. In, what seemed like no time, the fireworks rocket of his erotic pleasure, shot skyward, reached the peak, and exploded into a huge, glorious, golden, pyrotechnic array.

Tammy was caught in mid bob when the gusher hit. She inadvertently swallowed some of the cum, and was pleasantly surprised that it didn't taste terrible. Her reflexes caused her to jerk up, so most of the load hit her in the face and tits. After her initial reaction, she wiped off her face and breasts with her hands, licked her fingers and then went back to George's cock for more.

By the time that his cock was at half mast, George had gathered Tammy in his arms and they were gently cuddling each other sitting spread eagle on the living room floor. At length George held Tammy at arms- length, looked at her and declared, "That was utterly fantastic. Thank You." Tammy simply grinned in response. George continued, "I'll have to admit, that was not the kind of greeting that I expected this afternoon."

"Yeah, it was a bit different wasn't." Tammy kissed his cheek and went on. "I kept thinking about last night... I decided to stay home today, so I called in sick. I went to the computer. Fortunately, I know enough about computers and I was able to find for myself, the video that you were watching. I actually, found it exciting. I also looked at some other sites that you have been looking at. They too, got me pretty excited. As a result, I've decided that I want to fight for you."

George's jaw dropped and he stared at her for several moments before he stammered, "You're putting me on right?"

Tammy didn't hesitate. "No I'm serious. I realized that I have not been a very good wife. I've kept the house and cooked the meals, but I have not been a good lover. I want to change that. You said, last night, that watching me fight another woman would be the sexiest thing on earth for you. So, that's what I want to do."

"Oh God Tammy, you don't have to do that."

"Yes I do... and now there is something that you have to do," she exclaimed looking down at George's suddenly very erect cock. "Fuck me! Right here, right now. Fuck me hard!!!"

Over the next couple of days, Tammy repeatedly reaffirmed her intention of participating in a catfight for George's pleasure. They discussed at length who she might fight and the circumstances of the event.

The who, proved to be relatively easy. Some time ago, George had overheard a discussion about interest in catfights one night over beers at a downtown bar. He remembered joining the conversation and had expressed his desire to see his wife in a fight with another woman, but had assured the other guys that, it would very likely, never happen. One of the other guys was more optimistic. He believed that, under the right circumstances, his wife might be willing.

George, now, told Tammy about the conversation. Tammy asked if he knew the other guy well. George admitted that he didn't, but he knew what department he worked in. Tammy urged George to contact the guy and find out more about his wife.

The contact proved fruitful, and consequently Tammy and George met John and Nancy for cocktails the following Friday evening.

Nancy proved to be an attractive woman in her early thirties. She was a brunette with shoulder length hair and a good figure. She had a good rack, a bouncy butt, a trim waist and solid legs. She was a woman that Tammy assumed that George would enjoy seeing undressed.

The women appraised each other but remained aloof. Both women affirmed their intention of fighting and winning. Neither woman had ever been in a physical fight, but they assured each other that they were anxious to remedy that. They each assured the other that they were confident about winning and proving that they were the better woman.

They agreed to a full on catfight with hair pulling, clothes tearing, and hitting anywhere below the neck. They also agreed to cut their finger nails back to minimize scratch marks.

To give their husbands the spectacle they wanted, they agreed to start off in skirts and tops that would be easily ripped off.

George offered their basement as the venue for the event. Nancy and John accepted the invitation for the following Sat. night.

Tammy helped George move everything out of their basement rec-room except a couch and love-seat, which they moved to the edges of the room. They then rolled out the plush 9X12 throw rug, which they had purchased for the occasion, over the existing carpeting.

When Nancy and John arrived Sat. evening, Tammy noted that Nancy had a small travel bag with her. Tammy assumed that the bag contained Nancy's "going home" clothes. George showed the visitors the location for the proceedings and drinks were served. After a little idle chit chat Tammy finally suggested that they get to the evening's activities.

The two women proceeded to the edge of the throw rug and stood appraising each other with hands on hips. They were both barefoot, and attired in peasant outfits, loose short sleeved tops with deep scooped necks and wide knee length peasant skirts.

"OK Ladies, you may proceed," George said. The two women moved forward until their tits were almost touching and stared into each other's eyes, menacingly, for several moments. Then as if on signal, both of them dug her hands into the other' hair and pulled.

The initial pain wave was like an electric shock. "Oh my God, what the fuck have I gotten myself into?" was Tammy's first reaction. The pain wave seemed to freeze her brain, and she simply stood there with her hands in Nancy's hair. Nancy, meanwhile was vigorously shaking Tammy's head back and forth tearing at her locks. After a few moments of head shaking, Nancy let go of Tammy's hair with her right hand and proceeded to punch Tammy in the gut.

Tammy's brain kept the freeze mode on for several more moments, until Tammy suddenly snapped out of it. She told herself, "Hey Dumbie, you are in a fight. You had better damn well start fighting back." She pulled on Nancy's hair as hard as she could and followed the other woman's lead in punching with her right hand.

The tempo of the fight had the two women moving around in a small area, thrusting their upper bodies together and trying to maneuver the other with their legs. Inevitably, their legs became tangled, causing them both to fall to the carpeted floor. They each lost their grip on the other's hair but first one and then the other found a new grip on the other's blouse. Now they were rolling across the carpet, each trying to gain the top position. Each, with one hand hitting, slapping or grabbing, any target of opportunity, the other hand tearing at the other's top. The material in both flimsy blouses was incapable of withstanding the forces being exerted upon them. This was precisely why the husbands had chosen them.

Tammy's blouse was first to be torn from neck to hem. With the destruction of her blouse, Tammy's generous C cups displayed nicely in a black lace bra, were the first real targets of interest, both to the two leering husbands, but more importantly, to Nancy.

Nancy immediately focused her attention on attacking Tammy's tits. In the process, however, she lost focus on other parts of the conflict, and allowed Tammy to gain control of the leg battle. Tammy was able to scissor Nancy's legs with her own, and stop the rolling with herself on top. Sitting astride her foe Tammy was able to completely disintegrate Nancy's blouse, go one step further, and rip Nancy's white lace bra off as well.

Both men cheered when Nancy's lovely D's tumbled into view. Nancy's tits, consequently, were the first to receive the abusive massage of the other woman. Tammy's mauling was rewarded with a howl of pain and frustration from Nancy.

As the brawl escalated, the upper hand in the battle changed frequently. Each of the warriors gained and lost physical and psychological advantages. Each delivered and received considerable abuse, pain, delight, frustration, satisfaction and agony.

Early on in the battle, Tammy had seriously regretted her decision to reward George with the spectacle of her in a catfight, as the physical pain, as well as her intolerance of the pain seemed excessive. As the battle raged, however, the physical pain was gradually replaced with a growing exhilaration and excitement. By the time that the rec room was littered with fragments of ruined and discarded clothes, and copious strands of blond and brunette hair, both women were naked. The painful effects of the hair-pulling, slapping, punching, tit mauling, kicking, and various forms of physical abuse were largely negated by the euphoria of the pleasure and satisfaction gained with each blow landed, and each moan, howl or curse forced from her enemy.

By the pre-arranged, ten minute end of round one, both women, though nearly exhausted, were still battling intently. Nancy was astride Tammy, and both she-cats had the other by the tits. When George announced the end of hostilities, neither woman would let go of the other's tender breasts. When John attempted to pull Nancy off of Tammy, both women initially resisted being separated, but then both reluctantly accepted the interference.

John led Nancy over to the couch and George took Tammy to the love-seat. Both husbands lavished praise and admiration on their respective wives. Both thanked them profusely for the amazing spectacle that they had provided.

Both husbands had discarded their pants as their raging erections became increasingly uncomfortable. Although nearly exhausted, Tammy could not resist the sight of George's large penis protruding from his briefs. Her sexual appetite was way off the charts. She grabbed George by the penis and went after him with the same ferocity that she had lavished on Nancy. She pushed him down on the cushions and dropped to her knees and sucked in his cock like it was a Popsicle.

Across the room, Nancy was keeping an eye on Tammy. When she saw Tammy inhale George's cock she felt compelled to consider this a further competition and immediately maneuvered John into position to impale her face on John's rigid member.

This competition, however, was between the men, more than the women, and neither man was aware that he was competing. Given the extreme level of stimulation, neither John nor George lasted but a few brief moments before erupting.

Tammy was not satisfied, not even close. Consequently, she dragged George off the love-seat onto the floor, and mounted him like a bronco riding cowgirl. Despite having just ejaculated a huge load, the mental replay of Tammy mauling Nancy's breasts in their catfight re-energized George. This time, George took Tammy all the way. Before very long Tammy was howling like a she wolf. George gave her the ride of her life.

Delh
Delh
2 Followers
12