Tammy's First Dom

Story Info
Wanton vixen finds a wonderful Dom & lover.
2.2k words
4.34
22.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers

Dear John,

You had asked for more details on my meeting with a new subbie the other night, and I am pleased to provide them.

The lady's name is Tammy, and for privacy reasons let me just say this happened near Pittsburgh last Sunday. I left The Swingers Club believing I would never need sex again. I was to be proved wrong. The trip took almost four hours, and it is unusual for me to go to meet a potential sub. I always make them come to me. But frankly I knew she could not, and our relationship, by cyber and phone, had convinced me she was a special woman.

Tammy had given me a specific exit off the Interstate and a specific restaurant to meet. When I arrived, she was sitting in her car, waiting. One look and I knew I had made the right decision traveling to her. A very pretty face, lovely shoulder length hair (wavy and very attractive), flashing eyes and a wonderful smile.

She seemed slightly nervous, but not overly so. We went into the lounge section of the restaurant, ordered drinks and began to talk.

Almost immediately I handed her a red cloth collar. It could well have been just a fashion accessory. But I told her she was to wear it during our meeting, and she smiled and put it on. Within a few minutes more I asked if she was wearing panties.

"Yes," she answered, and lowered her eyes.

When I told her to go into the ladies room, take them off and return and give them to me, she did so.

Ummm, I thought. We had agreed that we were just meeting. But it certainly was a good sign that she was obeying so well.

We chatted about a lot of things -- her teenage kids, although she is only 38, her decision to leave a druggie husband, the fact that she was now living with her parents, her schooling which would start the next day (she was to become a radiologist) -- but we also talked about sex a lot.

Now she had been open and frank with me for a long time online, and somehow we seemed to feel comfortable with each other. I knew that she had just spent two days with another man -- and that it was the first time she had done sexual things with him. For some men, meeting a lady who just finished two days fucking might be a turnoff, but clearly not for me. I knew she was reaching her sexual prime and needed lots of fun and games...and a variety of experiences.

Tammy told me she did have fun, but that the guy was not a real Dom at all. "He read up on it," she said. Then she said that the only time she came from fucking him was when he was doing her from behind and smacked her bottom. She did add that using toys, she climax other times.

After a couple of drinks, I asked Tammy how comfortable she was with me. Her voiced quivered a little as she replied that she was quite comfortable. I asked if she was wet, and she grinned and said a most emphatic "Yes!"

"Tammy," I said. "I know we said we were gonna just meet. But would you feel safe going someplace to play with me?"

This time the reply was softer. "Yes."

I had told her, as others have, never to go alone to a room with a man she meets for the first time, unless she has a safe call. She had not set one up, and when she tried, the person she wanted to use was not available. She tried to think of others. Finally she just looked in my eyes. "I am safe, aren't I?"

And so we drove almost across the street to a nice hotel where I rented a room. She had been instructed to bring her toys with her, and she carried a nice makeup case with her as we entered the hotel. My hand held her arm as we walked to the room, and I could feel a slight tremble.

Inside the room I first held her close, and then stepped back.

"From now on, when we enter a room, either in cyber, or phone, or in reality, you are to drop to your knees and offer me your mouth," I told her.

"Yes Sir," she replied, looking up into my eyes.

"Now take over all of your clothes and go over and get on the bed, on your hands and knees, for my inspection."

Without hesitation, she did so

From behind, I could she her nice rounded ass, her puckered asshole and, of course, a pussy. And from the pussy, already gaping open, leaked fluid, falling off the lips and onto the bedcover.

"Why you little slut, I said. "You are dripping already!" And with that I smacked her ass several times, and not gently.

Tammy moaned and said "Thank you, sir. Sorry Sir."

"No don't be sorry, Tammy. It is a sign of a proper arousal."

Then I went back, sat in a chair and proceeded to slowly dump the ashes out of my pipe, refill it and light it....and sat smoking it as I continued to look at her from the rear. Finally I called her over to me and had her kneel in front of me.

"Look at my crotch," I said. "Do you see how you have made me hard?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, and smiled.

"Do you wish to suck it?"

"Oh Yes, Sir."

"Ummmm," I said. "Maybe later."Of course what I wanted greatly was to feel her lips around my cock, but controlling her, finding out if she was a true sub, was much more important.

We talked a while in that position, me seated, she kneeling. And then she asked if I wished to see her toys, which, with my approval, she began to show me. There were several, including a very nice vibrator dildo, quite large. I had plans for that.

But then I ordered her back on the bed, on her hands and knees again. And now I began to spank her, in varying degrees of harshness, and watch her ass redden. She would thank me, and sometimes moan, and I could see the liquid dripping again from her cunt. I would, of course, rub her bottom soothingly after a few brisk slaps. The idea is to vary the sensations. I used a crop on her, a flexible rod that left very nice marks. But I also used a feather duster. Her shoulders and her ass were the focal points, and I would from time to time lean down and kiss her on the cheek and ask how she was doing. She was, it was clear, doing very well, and enjoying things very much.

She was emitting that wonderful perfume of an aroused woman. Soon it got to me. I knew what would be very effective in heightening the sexual tension. I unzipped my pants, stepped close behind her, and slipped my cock up her pussy for the very first time. I felt her quiver...she moaned again and started to move. "Be still!" I ordered, and put both hands on her ass to hold her. I pushed deep into her...held it there and began to stroke...but within 15 seconds I took it out. And kept it out.

I used a few other impalements: a two-sided hair brush...and felt her again guiver at the softness, and then the harsher wire side.

Then I ordered her to lie down, on her back, and handed her her big dildo.

"Fuck yourself and cum for me!" I told her.

Then I stepped back to watch as she inserted it and I could hear the wetness. Soon she was plunging it up to the hilt in her cunt, fucking wildly. Twice it slipped out and she quickly put it back in and soon was cumming.

:Don't stop!" I told her. She did not, but continued to rise and cum again and again.

Then I told her to stop, and, moving to lie with her, kissed her.

We talked a bit more. I wanted to learn all I could about her, and her sexual responses. Then, knowing she liked it, I put her back on her hands and knees and took a 8 inch pink dildo I had brought with me and slowly inserted it in her ass. She moaned, and I kept giving it to her. Before long I was fucking her with the dildo hard and fast, and she was cumming again and again.

Tammy had told me she was multiorgasmic, but, my god, could she cum! It was wonderful, and exciting, and thrilling. And as she did so, on her back, I could see fluid squirting from her. She was one of those rare women who ejaculate! The bed was soaked.

After I had made her cum for quite a while using the dildo, I told her to relax. Again I lay beside her and began to kiss her. She responded by cumming again. Then I began to lick one earlobe. She came again.

"You know you can cum without touching yourself, Tammy, don't you?"

"I never have," she replied.

I gave her very explicit instructions. There was iron in my voice and I told her I expect her to fully obey. "You cum for me, and you do it now." Soon she was in a continuous wave of rolling climaxes. When I told her to stop, it was not without some difficulty that she did so.

"Oh my," she said. "That was really something."

We both knew the night could not be a long one. She had to be home about ten. But we continued to revel in the midst of great sexual passion.

I fucked her ass with my cock. It was slick and tight and oh so damn good. Since I did not have a rubber on, I felt it not proper to shoot inside her...but god did I want to flood her ass with my cum. Nevertheless, I held off.

She sucked by cock, proving that it was something she dearly loved. She would take it all the way down her throat, then lick the head. She was an outstanding cocksucker. I returned the favor, and made he cum easily with my mouth and tongue. She tasted sweet and I would love to have been able to do that for hours.

We even tried clothespins on her nipples, and Tammy discovered that she loved that, as well.

We fucked and fucked in a variety of positions, and she would cum and cum.

Once I had her climb on top of me, straddling my cock and then sinking down on it. In that position, I could feel the strong rhythmic clutching of her cunt muscles each time she came, and each time she did I would feel a wave of hot fluid gush over my cock, down both sides, pouring out and covered my stomach and balls. It was one of the most exciting and sensual experiences I have ever had.

Finally I put her back on her hands and knees and fucked her pussy from behind. This time I knew I had to shoot.

"Do you wish my cum, Tammy," I asked her.

"Oh Yes, Sir! Please, please, shoot it in me."

When I did, I felt her pussy clinch again and felt the liquid again shoot out of her. Each pulse of my cock as it ejected the white hot cum felt not just sexually thrilling, but seemed like a special act of closeness -- a closeness, a sharing, that I have seldom if ever felt with another woman.

We lay exhausted on the bed together for a short while. I kissed her again and again.

This woman was a treasure.

I had in fact counted the times I had tested her submission during only 2 1/2 hours. Twenty six times I tested her. Twenty six times she responded properly.

When it was time for her to leave, and she was dressed, and I, too, I looked in her eyes.

"Do you wish to be my sub, Tammy?"

"Oh yes, sir."

And so it is. I have seldom accepted a woman as my sub. I have played with many, and never accepted them even if they play was fun. And certainly not after a single encounter. But, John, she is really something special.

I have instructed her that she is to seek out more sexual adventures, including with other Doms. If she lived closer, this might be different. But I know she really needs to explore her sexual growth and to find out what she likes in BDSM play. I want her to experience and find out more about herself. But this might change. We shall see.

----

I was going to begin the long 850 miles trip home that night, but I went back to the room for a short nap. I feel asleep in minutes, and did not get up until dawn. But twice during the night I awoke, and I could smell her. More than anything in the world I wanted to reach over and touch her, put my arms around her and hold her.

And that told me more about how much I care than anything else that wonderful night with Tammy.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers