Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we rode the elevator, Billy and Marshall again took turns kissing me and caressing my breasts or my ass. Finally, we arrived at the room – Derek and the others were sitting in the main room of the suite. Derek took my hand and led me into the bedroom, with the other men following.

Derek quickly pulled off my swimsuit, and I stepped out of it, lying down on the bed, eagerly anticipating another round of intense sex. I noted that the camcorder had been set up on a tripod in the corner of the room, the red light glowing.

In a moment, all six men were naked, and I watched as Derek moved to his suitcase, and pulled out a very large bottle of lube. I swallowed hard, realizing what would be happening momentarily.

"Now when we were down at the pool," Derek said, addressing his friends, "Tammy asked me to fuck her in the ass. Now, I certainly have done that many times, but I thought that since we don't have too long before the limo picks us up for dinner, we could most efficiently satisfy ourselves by using Tammy, three at a time."

I saw one or two of the men stroking their cocks, no doubt contemplating which way they'd like to use me...

Derek lay down on his back, and gestured for me to climb on top of him. I looked down at him as I slid his cock into my welcoming pussy, and eagerly anticipated the addition of two more to the bed.

I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye, and turned to see Jeff moving across the head of the bed. "I'll be the first in her mouth," he said, presenting his erection to me. I blinked, and slowly lowered my mouth to it, engulfing the velvety head in my warm mouth.

As I sucked the hard flesh in and out of my mouth, I heard Billy declare that he was ready to take my ass. I felt Derek's hands spread my cheeks, and a moment later, a lubed finger probed into my ass. As it withdrew, I took my mouth off of Jeff's cock, and braced myself. I felt the tip of a cock press slowly against my ass, and as Derek sucked on my breasts, my ass yielded and the cock slid slowly into my rectum.

I groaned at the intense fullness, and Jeff took the opportunity presented by my open mouth to reinsert his cock. After a few awkward strokes, the men developed a rhythm, with Billy pushing into my ass and Jeff driving into my throat, while Derek would stroke up and into me from below.

After a few minutes of sodomizing me, Billy picked up his pace, driving hard into my ass and pushing deep as his cock erupted. He pulled out, and was quickly replaced by another cock, eager to find satisfaction in my ass.

As the second cock began fucking my ass, I felt Jeff grip my head in his hands, and a moment later thick ribbons of come coated my mouth and tongue. I licked my lips as he pulled away, and looked down at Derek.

"Derek, I'm...I'm so close to coming – please, rub my clit?" I begged.

He smiled, and I felt his fingers stroking my stomach, working their way down to my clit. Another man's cock was presented to my mouth, and I closed my eyes and began sucking as Derek's fingers expertly brought me to a shuddering climax.

For perhaps half an hour, the men enjoyed my ass and my mouth. Derek remained inside my pussy, watching as his friends used my body. Finally, he fucked me hard and came deep inside me. Kissing my sweat-streaked breasts, he gently nudged me off of him.

"OK guys," Derek said, checking his watch. "The limo will be here in 45 minutes so let's get showered up and dressed up for Tammy's little night on the town." The men laughed and returned to the main room of the suite, where they retrieved their swimsuits and left for their own rooms.

A moment later, Derek returned to the bedroom, and extended his hand to me. I rose from the bed and took his hand. "Think the shower's big enough for the two of us?" he said as he kissed me deeply.

"Uh, yeah...I'm sure it will be," I responded excitedly, as he led me into the bathroom...

...to be continued.

12