Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her widespread legs were similarly secured – a strap on the upper and lower thigh, and another strap at the ankle.

I watched, spellbound, as the woman's body was slowly and carefully immobilized. Once again, I wondered what was going through her mind –had she seen this done at the club, and wanted to try it? Or had her lover seen it done, and insisted that she undergo it?

The woman's lover kissed her again on the forehead, then ran his hand along her thigh. He paused at her pussy, and slowly spread her pussy lips. In the spotlights of the stage, I could see that her pussy was gleaming wet.

The two men who had bound her approached her on either side, and the master of ceremonies took a position between her legs. Each man held a tiny vial. As the master of ceremonies nodded, each man withdrew a small dropper from the vial. For a long moment, the men held the droppers over the bound woman's nipples and clit. I watched the tiny drops fall onto the targeted flesh, and the men quickly and silently moved back into the shadows.

After a few seconds, the bound woman gasped, and I could see the muscles in her legs and arms strain against the leather straps as she began to struggle against the intimate burning that she would have to endure for another five long minutes. She rolled her head from side to side, and let out a long, desperate moan that crescendoed steadily into a shouted plea for relief.

None would be forthcoming, and we all watched as she writhed and screamed as the liquid agony continued to spread throughout the sensitive nerve endings. Her body became covered with an erotic sheen of sweat as she begged for the drops to be washed away.

My clit seemed to pound as I watched the woman's bound torment. Suddenly, her lover appeared at her side. She looked into his eyes, tears staining her smooth face, as he smiled down at her and donned a rubber medical examination glove.

His hand slid down her belly, and he slowly pushed one finger, then two into her pussy. The sounds of her gasps and moans unmistakably shifted from suffering to pleasure. He brought a finger to her clit and slowly started stroking it. In what seemed to be only seconds, her body tensed, and she screamed as an orgasm swept through her body for a long, delicious moment.

She looked up at her lover, who leaned down to kiss her. I saw her say "thank you" to him, as the curtain once again slowly fell across the stage.

Derek stroked my back. "You're sure you wouldn't be interested in trying that, Tammy?" he whispered. "I...um, no, not tonight, Master Derek," I replied finally, with more certainty than I felt. He helped me to my feet and kissed my cheek, then checked his watch.

"Well, then I think we should be getting on our way. The night has yet more surprises for you, Tammy."

...to be continued

12