Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Tammy catches Derek's attention.
3.3k words
4.39
60k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Thanks again for all the feedback, especially from the other couples who are enjoying our story!

------------------------

It was an unseasonably warm day, and as I pulled out of the neighborhood I put down the driver's window. The breeze from the wind rushing through it caused the loose fabric of my blouse to flap against my breasts, sparking a torrent of arousal that spread from my hypersensitive nipples to my bare pussy. As I approached a yellow light, I again forced myself to breathe deeply, trying to chase away the erotic kaleidoscope that my brain was creating.

This whole fantasy comes to a shrieking halt if I get into an accident on the way to the meeting, I thought. Looking down at my blouse, I refastened the button that was just above the clasp of the bra. As the light turned green, I put on my sunglasses and accelerated, my arousal now limited to the feeling of my naked ass and thighs against the leather seat.

Fifteen minutes later, I arrived at the building where we had our meetings. I pulled into a parking spot, turned off the ignition, closed my eyes and felt the warm sun on my face, suddenly nervous about what I would be doing for the next couple of hours. Remembering my "decision" yesterday, I grabbed my briefcase, opened the door and as a warm breeze crawled up my skirt to welcome me, I smiled and walked across the parking lot, the spring in my step causing my slip to caress the bare skin of my ass underneath it.

I was about five minutes early for a meeting that ran chronically late and I was the fourth person to arrive. I selected a seat, and placed my briefcase on the chair to my left, since that would give Derek the best view inside my blouse.

As the clock approached and passed 10, the table slowly filled, and I smiled and chit-chatted about the usual suburban things with people I had known for years, who no doubt would have been staggered by the truth of how I had been prepared for this particular meeting.

As I checked my watch, I heard Derek's voice, and my heart raced. I felt someone pass behind me.

"Excuse me, but are you saving this seat for someone?" The sound of his voice made my pussy twitch. I turned to my left, and gave Derek a wide smile. "No, not at all," I lied in reply as I glanced at Derek, and removed my briefcase from the chair.

"Tammy, isn't it?" he said as he sat down next to me, extending his right hand. I took it in my hand and again felt the electricity I had felt a week ago.

"Yes, it's Tammy. You have an amazing memory, Derek," I said as I looked into his dark, smiling eyes.

"Thanks," he said with a little laugh. "But when you're in community relations for a bank, you have to be pretty good with names and faces." He took a pad of paper out of his briefcase, and I shot a glance at his left hand – a band of gold around his ring finger.

Perfect. I can flirt all I want and it won't go anywhere because he's married and Jack will be so turned on by everything I do…

The committee chairman stood and ran through a couple of announcements, including an introduction of an officer from the state organization, who was going to show us a couple of public service announcements that were going to be running on television.

He wheeled in a television, and turned off the conference room lights. I turned to the screen, my back towards Derek, and as everyone else's attention was focused on the clips, I discreetly raised a hand, and unbuttoned my blouse one more button.

When the PSAs concluded and the lights came back on, I turned to face the table, squeezing the arm of the chair to try to bleed off some of the sexual energy that was flowing through my body at the thought of Derek being able to see my bra and breasts.

The officer from the state organization spoke about some changes in funding guidelines that would be made as a result of changes in state policy. Our committee chairman noted that some of our application guidelines would need to be changed.

"Tammy, you wrote the revisions last year, would you want to draft the new ones?" he asked. I struggled to bring enough focus to my brain to respond intelligently. "Oh sure, Mike – I have to do something with my English degree after all!"

That brought a smattering of good-natured claps. "That's great, Tammy, thanks. Would anyone else volunteer to help out on that? Even an English major could use some help."

"Sure, I would." My heart raced at the smooth, deep bass voice. "I gotta do something to earn the big bucks you guys pay after all."

"That's great, thanks Derek," Mike said. "And I'll be sure to tell the bank about the big bucks you're making here."

I could hardly breathe as the meeting pushed on. The chairman announced a ten-minute break, and I turned to Derek.

"Hope you don't mind another set of hands," he said, "but I have a lot of experience at these sorts of things."

"No, no, not at all," I replied, trying to stay calm. "I'd love your help."

If you only knew how much you'd helped over the last week already…

He pulled out a PDA. "When do you want to get together to work on them? Tomorrow isn't good for me, but Thursday early afternoon would work."

I pulled my calendar out of my briefcase, using the elbow of my right arm to pull my blouse open a little wider.

"Let me see," I said, fumbling through the pages, only half-deliberately, and finally arriving at the current week. "Thursday afternoon would work for me. Maybe 1:30?"

I turned to look at his face, and his eyes seemed to dart back to his Palm. "You know what, I'm actually free for lunch that day, why don't you come over to the bank around noon and we can go grab a bite, and then go back to my office to do the wordsmithing?"

"Sounds great," I replied, nervous and excited at this turn of events.

Jack is going to be so hot about this…

I put away the calendar, repeating the move with the elbow, and turned to face Derek.

"So how long have you been in town?" I asked, leaning forward on the table and shifting my shoulders, hoping that the move would flash a bit of breast.

"We bought a new place out in Prairie Oaks about a month ago," he said. "After living in a little apartment in San Jose it's nice to own something."

"Oh, that's a beautiful subdivision, we don't live too far from there," I said.

"And what does your wife do?"

"Cynthia's actually still back in California, she's got another year or so to go on her doctorate at Stanford, so I get to play bachelor for a while and get settled in."

I blinked, and swallowed hard. "That…that must be difficult for you," I said.

"Well, as a practical matter it means the house is going to be decorated in Contemporary American Moving Box for a while. But she's having a great experience at Stanford. It isn't easy, but a husband has to help his wife's dreams, right?"

Or fantasies.

"Well," I said, somewhat overwhelmed, "I'm feeling a little bit warm, if you'll excuse me I think I'm going to go grab something to drink."

I left the conference room, dizzy with what had happened. As I stood at the vending machine feeding coins into it, my friend Ellen sidled up to me. "Tammy!" she said in a loud whisper. "Didn't you see me waving to you across the table?"

"No, Ellen, what's wrong?"

"Your blouse is unbuttoned! You were really giving that guy from the bank a show!"

I looked down and tried to act surprised. "Oh dear, thanks!" I said as I rebuttoned it. "I doubt he noticed anything though."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Ellen said. "It looked to me like he was enjoying the view inside!"

I pressed the button for a Diet Coke and the can tumbled noisily out of the machine.

"Well, thanks for letting me know," I said. "We'd better get back to the meeting."

For the rest of the meeting, my mind swam with excitement at the thought that Derek had been looking inside my blouse.

Was that why he volunteered to work with me? But he volunteered before I pulled my blouse back. Unless he noticed after the lights came back on…

Jack is going to be SO turned on when I tell him…

The meeting finally adjourned, with my mind having spent far more time on what I wanted Jack to do to me tonight than the committee agenda.

"So I'll look forward to seeing you Thursday, Tammy," Derek said with another smile as he stood to leave. "Great, Derek, I know I'm looking forward to it," I said looking up at him, realizing that my mouth was just at the level of his crotch.

I gathered my papers into my briefcase, and walked out into the bright, warm sunshine. Crossing the parking lot, I felt my slip swishing against my ass and thighs with every stride. And between my legs, my pussy desperately ached for relief.

I clicked the remote entry to unlock my SUV, and as I opened the driver's door I was greeted by a wave of hot, stuffy air that had been building up in the bright morning sunshine. I tossed the briefcase onto the passenger seat, and looked at the driver's seat, realizing that it had been facing the direct sun for two hours.

Oh that's going to feel so hot on my ass….

Suddenly eager for another new experience, I looked around to make sure no one was looking, then impulsively lifted the back of my skirt, and climbed into the driver's seat. Taking a deep breath, I eased myself down onto the hot leather, gasping as my bare ass and thighs made contact. In my mind I imagined a sizzling steak as the heat spread from my skin to further stoke my arousal.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly – if I would just slip a finger into my pussy I know that's all it would take…

No, I'll wait for Jack to get me off.

I closed the door, and drove home, my ass and thighs feeling as hot and sensitive as they did after a hard spanking. As I drove, I thought about how I would tell Jack what happened. I also thought about a little request I'd dreamed up during the second half of the meeting – confident Jack would be only too happy to accommodate it.

Finally, I arrived home, and Jack met me as I walked into the house. I threw my arms around him, and kissed him hard.

"I'm having lunch alone with him on Thursday," I panted in between kisses. "And one of the other women at the meeting said she saw Derek looking right inside my blouse." Jack drove his tongue back into my mouth, and we ran upstairs to the bedroom. He pulled off my skirt, and started fucking me while I told him all the details of my encounter, a story interrupted only for my own orgasm.

When I told him about the hot leather car seat, he had me get onto my hands and knees and drove into my pussy doggy style as he ran his hands over the tender, pink skin. Finally, he gripped my hips and drove into me as deep as he could, groaning as his cock spurted inside me. After a moment, he pulled away, and we both fell on our backs next to each other. For a moment, our heavy breathing was all we could manage. Finally, he rolled onto his side and kissed my neck.

"Wow," I said breathlessly.

"My feelings exactly," he replied.

"It's too bad I have to go into the office," I said, remembering a project meeting at 2:00.

"Well, we can pick it up tonight where we left off," Jack added as his hand slid over my garter belt and to my pussy.

"By the way," he said, "you're getting waxed at 8:45 tomorrow. I'll leave it to you decide whether or not you want to leave a little bit at the top."

I gulped – Jack would no doubt want me panty-less at Thursday's lunch. Having my pussy waxed would make me feel so naked, alone with Derek…

"And tomorrow night, I'm going to tie you spread-eagled on the bed and lick your pussy until you can't stand it any more."

I gasped at the thought, reminded of the special request I had thought up on the way home. It would have to wait until tonight.

Before I left to drive to the office, I tucked a small piece of paper with my "special request" into the kitchen jar that held the coffee beans. Jack usually made himself a cappuccino in the afternoon, and I didn't know if I would actually have the courage to make the request face to face.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening, my arousal lingered just below the surface. When I wasn't reflecting on what had already happened – the ritual of getting dressed, the meeting with Derek, the hot leather seats, the frenzied sex with Jack afterwards – I was thinking ahead to tonight…

We watched the late news together, as we usually did. After the weather forecast, Jack clicked off the television, and turned to me, taking me in his arms.

"I got your note, Tammy," he said as he kissed my neck. My heart started pounding as I anticipated what would happen.

Jack moved his lips to mine, gently kissing me before his tongue snaked into my mouth. After a long, sensuous kiss, he pulled back, and slipped my pajama top over my head. I lay back on the bed, and Jack lowered his lips to my breasts, kissing and licking them as he slowly pulled off my panties, and tossed them on the floor next to the bed.

He again kissed my lips, then stood and walked to the bedroom door, clicking the lock. He opened the bedroom shades, the soft light of the moon streaming in.

Jack stopped by his dresser, and returned to the side of the bed, stripping off his shirt. "Sit up, Tammy," he said. I sat on the bed in front of him, and lowered my head as he put the leather collar around my neck, clicking it shut.

I swallowed hard as the hypersensitivity of my nerve endings returned. Jack stripped off his shorts and his boxers. "Just take it in your mouth, Tammy." I lowered my mouth to the tip of his cock, licking my lips and then sliding the shaft into my mouth. I slowly moved up and down his cock, knowing that fellatio would only be foreplay tonight.

After a few moments, he pulled away.

"Lie back on the bed, Tammy. And put your hands behind your head."

I closed my eyes, lay back on the bed, and slowly placed my hands behind my head.

Jack placed the nipple clamps between my breasts, then kissed his way up my neck to my ear.

"Some time," he whispered, "I'll take off the rubber covering the tips, and we'll see how you like the steel teeth against your nipples." I trembled at the thought.

He kissed me deeply as his hand cupped my left breast, his thumb brushing the nipple to prepare it.

"Time for the first one. Just keep your hands behind your head."

I closed my eyes, and felt Jack pick up one of the clamps from between my breasts. A moment later, I felt the tips slide up both sides of the tender flesh. Slowly, the tips were pushed together as Jack tightened the clamp. Harder and tighter they pinched-- I held my breath.

Finally, the tightening stopped, and Jack returned to kiss me as the lightning storm spread from my breast throughout my body. I held my hands behind my head as he pulled away, and I again held my breath in anticipation of the second clamp.

Instead, I felt the soft, wet warmth of Jack's tongue flicking across my right nipple – the contrast between the caress of his tongue and the bite of the clamp was incredible. He continued for long minutes, stopping briefly only to squeeze my left breast, sending a new cascade of feelings from the clamp through my body.

He kissed his way up my neck again. "There are all sorts of clamps, Tammy – some that are like tiny vises, some with sharp teeth, some that can have weights added to them."

"But right now, we have to work on your note."

He flicked his thumb across my right nipple, and I felt the clamp being moved into position. The slow tightening began, and I winced as the pinch grew sharper.

My eyes were watering from the sensation, and I opened them to see Jack gazing at the preparation I had asked for.

"Spread your legs, Tammy," he said as he climbed between them.

"Jack, no, I…I want it in my ass tonight remember?" I whispered.

"I remember, I just want you to do something first," he said as he placed the tip of his cock against my pussy.

"Rub my cock up and down your pussy, Tammy, but don't let yourself come" he whispered. We had done this before, but without the "don't come" part.

I moved my right hand from behind my head, and slid it down my stomach to grasp Jack's cock.

Slowly, I moved it up and down the slick flesh, the movement of my arm making the clamps seem to bite harder, at the same time the pleasure from my pussy seemed to make me want to move it faster. I was approaching delirium as Jack leaned into me, letting me take the head of his cock between my pussy lips and making me hungrier for release. "Jack, please, I can't take much more without coming," I begged as I stroked myself with his cock.

He pulled back, and lay down next to me. He pulled the lube out of the nightstand, and asked me to get up on my hands and knees.

I rolled over, and the change in position and blood flow resharpened the bite of the clamps. I spread my legs, and a moment later, felt Jack spreading my cheeks, followed by the cold of the lube being applied to my asshole by one, then two fingers.

Lowering my head to the bed, I hooked my thumbs into the collar ring as Jack moved behind me, placed the lubricated tip of his cock between my cheeks, and slowly started pushing into my ass.

My orgasm started before he had fully penetrated me, and as my entire body was consumed by my climax, Jack started working on his own, gripping my hips and driving his cock as far into my ass as he could. As I floated back down from my own orgasm, he grasped my ass tightly in his hands, and came deep inside me.

He withdrew with a "pop," and I collapsed on the bed, suddenly aware of how very tight the clamps were. "Jack, can you please take these off now??" I begged.

As had happened this morning, their removal brought a new wave of sensations. The collar came off next, and we lay on the bed next to each other.

"Wow," Jack said finally.

"My feelings exactly," I said, repeating the dialogue from earlier in the day.

Twenty minutes later, we were fast asleep, our bodies pressed together under the blankets.

…to be continued

Remember to vote! And to send feedback, public or private!