Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 07

Story Info
Tammy has lunch -- and more -- with Derek.
5.8k words
4.42
70.4k
12

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: In the interest of moving the story forward, I will skip the details of my Wednesday Brazilian bikini waxing (truthfully not all that erotic), and that evening's session with my husband's tongue and cock on my newly-hairless pussy while I was blindfolded, tied down and spread-eagled on the bed (truthfully, INCREDIBLY erotic!). I will only say that if you're a woman who enjoys receiving oral sex (and what woman doesn't?), you owe it to yourself to get yourself waxed, at least once. Both the sensation, and your partner's enthusiasm for performing it, will be like nothing you have ever experienced!

Thanks also for the wonderful feedback, and especially those very detailed, very naughty suggestions! I think I will try to weave some of them into a fictional epilogue or something when I've finished telling our story. Remember to vote, thanks for the interest, and for staying with the story!

"Wereally need to settle on something here, Jack," I said, checking the clock and taking off another blouse, discarding it on the bed. "I've got to get into the office for a meeting before I meet Derek at the bank." I walked back into the closet, dressed in my new, lacy white bra, a khaki skirt, and white stockings and garter belt beneath the skirt. As on Tuesday, my pussy and ass were bare. For the last half hour, Jack and I had been struggling to find a blouse that presented my breasts adequately.

My husband sat in the bedroom chair. "Why not a v-neck sweater, Tammy?" Jack called to me in the closet. "That would let him see a lot of skin."

I picked a navy blue fine gauge cotton sweater from a shelf, pulled it over my head, and walked back into the bedroom. "Like this?" I said, looking at myself in the dresser mirror, then turning to face Jack.

"That's not much of a 'V,'" he said. "Don't you have that one with the really deep neck? The dark grey one?"

"The cashmere one? I've never worn that without something underneath it," I said. "But I guess I can try." I returned to the closet, replaced the blue cotton with the dark grey cashmere, and walked back into the bedroom. The neck plunged deep and wide, actually exposing the cleavage created by the bra. And the buttery soft fabric clung close to my body, making my breasts look even larger and more defined.

I loved what I saw in the mirror – an opinion with which Jack enthusiastically concurred. But...

"Jack, I can't go into the office like this!" He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck, making my very-bare pussy tingle beneath my skirt. "So wear a blouse when you go into the office, but switch to the sweater before you have lunch with Derek. Lunch or...whatever," he said with a smile.

I looked at myself in the mirror – if Derek did catch a peek at the meeting on Tuesday, he'd certainly enjoy the much less difficult view with this outfit. "OK, that'll work, I'll just go into the bathroom at the bank or someplace before I meet Derek."

I saw Jack looking at my reflection in the mirror. "You need a necklace or something to help focus his attention on your breasts," he said thoughtfully as he cupped the soft mounds in his hands.

I knew immediately which necklace would work best – I went to the jewelry box and took out a gold necklace that Jack had given me years ago – it had a slight 'V,' studded with diamonds, hanging from it. I gave it to Jack to put it around my neck, and watched in the mirror as he fastened the clasp – an action that reminded me of him fixing the collar around my neck, making my pulse quicken.

"That's perfect, Tammy," he said, looking at the gold and diamonds twinkling on my chest, seemingly a flashing arrow that couldn't help but invite the eyes to enjoy the surrounding expanse of pale flesh.

"It does look great, doesn't it?" I agreed. "But I have to get going!" I pulled off the sweater, picked up one of the discarded blouses on the bed and quickly put it on.

"I look OK?" I asked brushing my hair back from my face. "You look great, honey," Jack said, taking me in his arms. "Good luck with Derek," he said, then kissed me deeply. "Maybe you can give him a blowjob for dessert?"

My arousal jumped, the task of finding the right top having derailed it somewhat.

I realized that the idea of actually having sex with Derek was now much more than just the fantasy it had been on Tuesday – I was, after all, having lunch alone with a man who was enjoying a secretive display of my breasts on Tuesday, and probably hadn't had sex for weeks. And here I was, putting my breasts on display for him, with my bare pussy and ass within easy reach under my skirt.

"I...I'll see how lunch goes," I said, suddenly anxious.

Jack's face showed a trace of disappointment – I hadn't meant to take the edge off his arousal. I smiled, determined to restore it...

"But if by some chance I do suck him off," I said, giving Jack a long, deep kiss, then pulling back. "I'll make sure to tell you all about it when I get home."

His trace of disappointment was immediately replaced by a look of lust, and he took me in his arms again, driving his tongue into my mouth. His hands dropped to my ass as he pulled away.

"Bare ass against the car seat," he whispered, looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Jack, I will" I replied, surprised to realize that I had already planned on doing so. "Gotta go."

I grabbed my purse and briefcase, tucked the sweater inside it, and walked into the garage, opening the door of my Suburban. I lifted my skirt and lowered my bare ass to the leather of the car seat, its cool bite so different from the sun-drenched scorching I had experienced Tuesday afternoon.

Driving to the office, I once again nervously contemplated what might happen with Derek. Jack's suggestion of giving Derek a blowjob for dessert ricocheted through my brain and settled heavily and steamily between my legs – exactly, no doubt, as Jack had intended. I remembered glancing at Derek's crotch on Tuesday, when he stood up to leave the conference room.

My mouth wasn't two feet from his cock –

The car behind me honked, and I was jolted back to the reality of a green light in front of me. A few minutes later, I arrived at the office, and spent the next forty minutes reviewing spreadsheets for a proposal we were making to a new prospect. As I left the office to drive to the bank (my bare ass once again pressed against the soft leather), I noticed that my gas gauge was approaching empty. Deciding that I had a few minutes, I pulled into a gas station, topped off my tank, then darted into the restroom with my briefcase.

I locked the door, and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, enjoying the view in the mirror as my bra and breasts were uncovered. I stroked my erect nipples through the smooth fabric, then hiked up my skirt to stroke my almost-completely-bald pussy.

As I watched myself, I decided that the fantasy was going to start coming true –today. Suddenly eager to get to the bank, I slipped my cashmere sweater over my head, gave my pussy one final stroke and walked back out to my SUV. As I climbed through the driver's door, I once again lifted my skirt, savored the feeling of my bare ass on the leather, and drove to the bank.

The bank headquarters was downtown, and I was lucky enough to find parking in a garage next door to the bank building. I walked through the lobby, imagining that everyone in the lobby knew what I wasn't wearing under my skirt – and why. I smiled as I jumped onto an elevator just as the doors were closing, enjoying the feeling of my breasts bouncing beneath the sweater, and hoping that one of the men on the elevator might have enjoyed the view as well.

I was the first one to leave the elevator, and I approached the pretty young receptionist in the lobby of the bank's administrative floor, giving her my name and telling her that I was meeting Derek for lunch. While she phoned him, I looked at my reflection in one of the highly polished glass doors –my breasts look fabulous in this sweater.

"Excuse me, Tammy," the receptionist said. "Derek is on a phone call, would you like to go wait in his office? He's just down the hallway to the right, third door on the left."

I smiled and picked up my briefcase, following the receptionist's instructions, hearing Derek's voice as I approached the door. Derek's office was fairly modest and had large panes of glass next to the door.

Rats – so much for having sex in his office.

He waved me into his office with his hand and gestured for me to sit down on a chair across from his desk. I smoothed my skirt across my ass as I sat down, enjoying the thrill of touching myself in Derek's presence. As he continued his phone call, I spread my thighs slightly, just to add to my hunger and arousal.

"OK, great Dave, let's set up a meeting next week and we can figure out what approach we want to take with that. I gotta go, I've got a lunch date waiting," he said with a smile as he winked at me. He hung up the phone and I heated up at the thought of being his "lunch date." Derek rose from his desk and grabbed his suit coat from his chair. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Tammy, but this guy's on the bank's board of directors and he wants us to get involved in a pet charity of his and....well, you know how that goes."

"No problem at all, Derek," I said sweetly as I stood up. "I can imagine you have a lot of requests like that."

"So what would you like to do for lunch?" he said, as he briefly put his hand on the small of my back and guided me out the door of his office. I shuddered at the surprising gesture – was it just a casual contact, or an indication that he wanted something more physical? "I—I don't really know, I haven't been to many places downtown," I said honestly.

We stood at the elevators, and Derek pressed the down button. "I've been told there's a little hole-in-the-wall pasta place a couple of blocks away. My friend said the food is good and it's usually not real crowded – want to try it?"

The elevator doors opened, and we stepped in. "Sure, that sounds great," I said, as Derek walked into the elevator behind me. I turned and looked at him – he was easily a foot taller than I was. I shifted my weight, the tension in my stomach blending with the hunger between my legs as I contemplated the space between Derek and my body, a body that had spent the last nine days being prepared for him.

We chatted about the typical topics as we walked the two blocks to the restaurant – the pluses and minuses of the area grocery stores, dry cleaners, auto repair places – with each step my skirt rubbing my ass and stoking my arousal. We arrived at the restaurant, and true to his friend's review, it was a dark, little place that was fortunately very uncrowded.

"I guess we seat ourselves," Derek said after we waited for a moment by the cashier station. "Do you prefer a table or a booth?"

I scanned the room, and saw that the booths seemed to offer more privacy. "I'd prefer a booth actually, it might be quieter that way."

He pointed at a booth towards the back – "Why don't you grab that one, I need to stop in the men's room."

He darted down a small hallway to the restroom, and I walked to the booth and sat down, once again smoothing my skirt across my ass. I sat for a moment, letting my eyes adjust to the dark lighting and contemplating the thought of Derek unzipping his trousers in the men's room. As that thought lingered, I slowly moved my briefcase next to me, to the side facing the restaurant. Hoping that no one would notice, I lifted myself up slightly, and pulled up the back of my skirt. As I eased back down, the cool, stiff vinyl of the booth bench kissed my bare ass and thighs.

As I looked around, checking to see if anyone had noticed my movement, I saw Derek walk back into the dining room. He smiled broadly as he slid into the booth across from me and grabbed a menu that was propped up behind the Parmesan cheese shaker.

"My friend didn't recommend anything in particular so I guess we just try our luck," he said as he scanned the menu. He put it down as he snapped his fingers – "I remember something I wanted to ask you, do you belong to a good gym or health club? I've been meaning to find one ever since I moved out here but I just haven't done it yet."

"Why yes, actually I belong to a very nice one near my home," I said, looking at his dark eyes in the candlelight. He started to unbutton his cuffs and roll up his sleeves. "It's not part of a national chain or anything, but the staff is really nice. They don't have a pool yet but they've been talking for years about building one," I added.

"That's OK, I'm not much of a swimmer, Tammy, mostly weights and cardio. Thanks for the advice, I'll go check it out one day after work." He picked up the napkin and placed it in his lap. "I figured you must work out, there's no diet or DNA in the world that could put a mother of three into your kind of shape!"

His seemingly casual compliment made my heart race –he had noticed what kind of shape I was in, and he liked it....

"That's, um, I...thank you very much, Derek," I stammered finally. "There's still some areas I'd like to tone up a little bit but I, I do like to stay in shape."

A waiter appeared with glasses and a pitcher of water. I grabbed the glass after he filled it and took a drink, my mouth suddenly dry.

We ordered lunch – Derek had salmon ravioli, which he said was excellent, and I had a salad, which wasn't bad. As we talked about the committee and other topics, I was acutely aware of my bare ass on the bench. After the waiter had cleared away the dishes, there was a lull in the conversation, and I noticed Derek looking at my chest.

"That's a beautiful necklace you have, Tammy," he said, gazing up into my eyes. "Thank you – it was a birthday present from my husband a few years ago."

He took a long drink from his water glass. "Very nice – he must know what a lucky man he is."

My pulse quickened again, and I shifted on the vinyl seat. "Yes...Jack's a very good husband and father," I said honestly. Another pause hung awkwardly over the table.

"If you don't mind my asking, does Jack approve of your dressing rather provocatively?" Derek said, raising an eyebrow to punctuate his question.

OK Tammy here's your opportunity, it's now or never....

"Provocative?" I asked quietly, unable momentarily to think of anything else to say. Derek leaned across the table. "Well, I just think that sweater is perhaps a bit more flattering than most husbands would be comfortable with," he said in a tone that was neither judgmental nor seductive.

I took a deep breath.Here goes...

"Jack actually helped me pick it out this morning," I said. "He thought...he thought you might enjoy the view."

Derek smiled, "Well, you can tell him he was right."

I took another deep breath, and leaned across the table, hoping that the move would highlight my cleavage.

In for a penny, in for a pound...

"Derek, I hope...I hope you won't find this strange, but I find you very, very attractive. And for years my husband has fantasized about me having sex with other men. When I told him I was having lunch alone with you, he suggested that I put on this sweater..."

I leaned closer, looking directly into Derek's eyes,

"...and then he suggested that I take off my panties."

Derek's eyes sparkled. "Your husband sounds like a remarkably generous man" he offered.

"He...we, uh, we thought if you, ah, if you were going to play bachelor, you would enjoy a girlfriend until your wife moves here," I said.

"Hmmmmmm," Derek said opaquely.

"And Jack's only request..." I said quietly, scarcely able to believe what I was about to say...

"...is that he would want to watch the first time you sodomize me."

Derek leaned back in the booth and looked at me for a long moment. "That's something I haven't done for a very, very long time," he said quietly.

He looked down at the table for a moment, then checked his watch. "Listen, let's get the bill paid here and then get back to the bank, OK?"

His tone didn't indicate what he intended once we were there –

Was that it? Just a little talking dirty and now back to the bank to work on United Way funding guidelines?

Derek left $30 on the table, and we walked back out into the blindingly bright sunshine. I didn't know what to say –should I apologize for being so forward? Ask if he wanted to go make out in the back of my Suburban? Tell him that Jack suggested I give him a blowjob for dessert??

We were back in the bank lobby, and Derek pressed the button to call the elevator, then took a step back, to my right, slightly behind me. Finally, the elevator arrived, and we stepped on alone. I had pressed the button for Derek's office on the 16th floor, when Derek reached across and pressed the button for the 3rd.

A moment later, the doors opened, and we stepped out into a dark, eerily quiet floor. The elevator doors shut behind us, and Derek started walking down a corridor. "This used to be our call center, it was moved out to a satellite office in the suburbs a couple of weeks ago. We haven't quite figured out what to do with the space." He stopped at a door and opened it, then stepped in and turned on lights that softly lit the perimeter of a small conference room.

He turned towards me, took me in his arms, and lowered his lips to mine, kissing me before pushing his tongue into my mouth. I melted at his touch, and wrapped my arms around his back, making my tongue dance into his mouth, feeling the lust that had been building in my body for the last week and a half suddenly find an outlet.

Finally, he pulled back, and looked down into my eyes. "No one will bother us here," he whispered as his hands slowly moved down my back, to the bottom hem of my sweater. I felt his fingers curl underneath the fabric, and I stepped back slightly as he pulled the sweater over my head.

"I enjoy the view even more without the sweater," Derek said with an appreciative glance at my breasts as he tossed the garment on the conference room table. Once again, he gripped me in his arms, driving his tongue deep into my mouth as his hands squeezed and caressed my bare skin.

Suddenly unable to wait for Derek to take the next step, I reached behind me and unsnapped and unzipped my skirt. It fell to my ankles, and Derek's hands took the opportunity to drift down my back, across my garter belt and to the cheeks of my bare ass. He squeezed one, then pulled away, looking me up and down. Standing there in my white bra, garter belt and stockings, I suddenly felt like a bride preparing to be taken by her husband on their wedding night.

"I thought you were kidding about not wearing panties," he said admiringly. He put one hand on my back, then slid the other down my belly. "Mmmmmm, and a shaved pussy too..." he said as he slowly stroked the moist slit.

I felt like my knees were going to buckle. "I was...Jack had me get waxed yesterday," I mumbled in reply, savoring the feeling of his fingers exploring my intimate folds. I closed my eyes, thinking perhaps Derek might make me come, when he stopped to remove my bra.

The white, lacy garment joined the cashmere sweater on the conference room table, and Derek lowered his head to suck one nipple while one hand squeezed and caressed the other breast. I watched his hands, the dark brown skin of his fingers such a vivid contrast to the pale white skin of my breast.

I was eager to see more of his skin, and reminded myself that I hadn't yet had dessert.

"Your turn," I said as I unknotted his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. As I undid the last button, I ran a hand over his crotch, feeling the stiffness within. I pulled the shirt apart and started kissing his broad chest as I fumbled to undo his belt. My lips latched onto one of his nipples, and his groan told me he enjoyed having his nipples stimulated. His hands pushed mine away from his belt, and he quickly unbuckled it and unfastened his trousers.

12