Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 10

Story Info
Derek takes her ass in a menage a trois.
10.1k words
4.41
136.4k
21

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I lay next to each other on the bed, our heart rates slowing as we recovered from another session of intense sex. After a moment, I rolled onto my side, feeling my husband's climax leaking from my pussy, and slowly started stroking his chest.

"So what do you think we'll be doing twenty-four hours from right now?" I asked casually, giving him a soft peck on the cheek. He leaned up to look at the clock on the nightstand, and placed his hand on my thigh. "I'm guessing," he said, slowly stroking the flesh, "that tomorrow night at this time…" he kissed my lips, then pulled back.

"…you and I will be on the dance floor…I'll be holding you close, during a dark, slow dance…" His hand started moving in ever widening circles…

"…and I'll whisper in your ear that Derek hasn't been able to keep his eyes off your ass all night, and how hot you look in your gown, and how sexy it is, knowing what you're wearing underneath it…"

I pressed my fingers to my husband's lips. "OK…um, OK, I…I get the idea, Jack" I said, knowing that if Jack kept talking I'd want to come again and a third time tonight would take an impractically long time.

"No problem, Tammy," Jack said with a smile, his hand slipping slowly between my legs to stroke my pussy, freshly re-waxed this morning, and slickened from our passionate coupling just concluded.

We lay together, each of us contemplating what tomorrow would bring. I decided now would be as good a time as any to indulge a curiosity I had had for years, and which had become especially acute because of the activity over the last few weeks, and our weekend trip to Minneapolis tomorrow.

"Jack, I know, or I guess, that it's a fairly common fantasy among men to watch their wives with other men," I said, stroking his chest. "But what is it that turns you on so much?Why is it such a hot fantasy for you?"

Jack closed his eyes, and I could sense his mind trying to address the question as he lay silent for a moment. Finally, his eyes opened and he smiled.

"It's…it's kind of hard to explain," he began. "I don't know about other men and their wives," he continued. "But for me, I've always thought you were very, very sexy, and…" he rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling for a moment.

"And I've always wanted to see you…" He paused again, searching for the right word. "Consumed by pure lust. And as hot as it is when we have sex, it can't ever be pure lust, because we love each other. But with another man, it can be pure lust, because youdon't love each other."

He turned to look at me. "Does that makeany sense?" he asked with a smile.

"Sort of," I said, giving him a little peck on the cheek. "I think I know what you're getting at."

"It's kind of a more intense version of why I get so turned on when you masturbate," he added, "that it's just something that's purely sexual."

Another comfortable, silent moment passed in the bedroom's intimate darkness.

"And is that the same reason you get turned on when I'm submissive with Derek?" I asked.

"Basically," Jack replied. "As much as I like tying you up and spanking you and using the nipple clamps and all of those things, at the end of the day, I'm still your husband and you're my wife and that creates a sort of, um, a sort of practical limit to the things I can do to you."

He stroked my cheek. "I mean, I don't think I would have ever thought of asking you to pump gas or buy condoms wearing just your lingerie, and even if I had I don't think you would have done it as readily. Same thing last week, when he made you take off your clothes and suck him off on that frontage road by the golf course. With Derek, it's…it's less restricted somehow."

"I…I kind of feel the same way," I said.

Another moment passed.

"Um, I was wondering something about tomorrow night," I began.

"Mmmm-hmmmmm?" my husband replied.

"When Derek, um…." I stammered.

"When Derek takes your ass," my husband said, stroking my ass gently.

"Yeah, when…when Derek takes my ass, I…I'd like to be wearing the collar. And the chain attached to it."

Jack kissed me gently on the lips. "That sounds like a great idea," he whispered.

"Thank you, Jack," I replied, relieved. I had been including that particular "prop" in all of my fantasies about Derek taking my ass, and was afraid, somehow, that Jack wouldn't like that idea. Why I thought that, I don't know, but now the request was made, and sometime tomorrow night, my fantasies would become reality.

I contemplated the addition of the collar and chain to all of the other sexualaccoutrements we were hauling to Minneapolis. "Boy, I wonder what the security guys at the airport are going to think when they inspect our suitcases," I said nervously.


"Ah, I wouldn't worry about it, Tam. They've probably seen it all."

I considered Jack's unconcerned response. "Yeah, but have they seen it all, all in ONE suitcase?!?" I asked.

"Maybe you're right," he laughed as he no doubt envisioned an inspector carefully going through a suitcase that might have looked like something destined for the set of a porno shoot. "But I still wouldn't worry about it," he said finally, leaning up again to look at the clock.

"We'd better get to sleep here, Tam, we've got a busy day tomorrow. And you're going to have a veryfull night tomorrow night," he added, giving my ass cheek a strong squeeze. Twenty minutes later, we were both asleep.

Friday afternoon

As my husband handled the luggage, I opened the door to the hotel suite. "Wow," I exclaimed as I walked into the foyer. "This is probably bigger than our first house!" Jack set down the suitcases and surveyed the room. "That's for sure," he said, taking my hand. "Shall we give ourselves a little tour?"

We walked through the nearest door and into a large bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. "This is nice," I said, peeking into the bathroom, somewhat perplexed that it actually seemed rather modest considering the lavishness of the main room.

We walked back through the main room, pausing to admire the view from the floor-to-ceiling windows on one wall. We opened another door, and it was immediately apparent that this was the main bedroom – a huge bed, with a bar and refrigerator near one of the windows, and an intimate sitting area in a comfortable nook. We could see a huge whirlpool tub and a walk-in shower in the adjoining bathroom.

Jack put one arm around me and pointed to the nightstand. "Looks like Derek came prepared," he whispered. I followed his finger and saw a large bottle of lubricant. I caught my breath as I realized this was the room, and this was the bed, where, in a few short hours, Derek would sodomize me.

I leaned my head on Jack's chest, feeling my arousal slowly building as I anticipated the evening's activities.

"So where would you like to be when Derek….when Derek takes my ass?" I whispered, casting a quick glance around the room and then looking up at my husband. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. "I'd like to be inside you, looking up at you," he said, kissing me again. "Just like it would have been in college."

"I…I'd like that, Jack," I said quietly. "But we, um, the only thing I've told Derek is that, ah, that you would watch, I…I don't know how he'll be with that." Jack squeezed my waist. "Don't worry about it, Tam. How about you go off to the ladies room once we're at dinner or something and I'll ask him and if he doesn't like the idea we'll figure out something else?"

"That would be great," I said, relieved that Jack would broach the topic with Derek. I looked again at the bottle of lube on the nightstand, and the clock radio next to it. "Derek's note at the front desk said he'd be back around 6, and the reception starts at 7" I said. "So we should probably start, um, getting me ready?" I said, searching Jack's eyes for any hint of jealousy or second thoughts, and seeing nothing but love for me, and excitement at what his wife would be doing tonight.

"Sounds like a plan," Jack said with a smile, taking my hand and walking with me to the other bedroom, picking up our luggage along the way.

Once in the bedroom, Jack hung the bags containing his tuxedo and my gown in the closet, and opened the suitcase on the bed. He held up the "TSA Inspection" leaflet and smiled. "See? No problem Tammy," he said as he started unpacking it. "But I'll bet there's some wife or girlfriend of the inspector who is going to have a surprisingly good time tonight," he said with a little laugh.

"Help me get undressed, Jack?" I asked, walking closer to him, reveling in the thought that I would be spending the next few hours together with my loving husband and my black lover, an extended foreplay leading to what would surely be an incredible experience for all three of us.

"I'd be happy to, Tam," he said as he kissed me, lightly, then deeply, as his fingers slowly unbuttoned my blouse. "Are you excited about tonight?" he whispered in my ear as he pulled the blouse off my body, tossing it on the floor. His hands moved to my breasts, caressing them through the fabric of the bra.

"Yes, Jack," I replied, my voice barely audible. "I'm….I've really been looking forward to it," I said as my husband unsnapped my bra and moved his hands to my erect nipples. My hand moved to his crotch, and I slowly stroked his erection through his jeans. "And…and I know how long you've been waiting to…to see me taken by another man." I kissed him deeply.

His hands moved down my stomach, and unfastened my belt, then unzipped my pants. A moment later, I stepped out of them. As I did, I caught a glimpse of my body, now clad only in a pair of black panties, in a full-length mirror on the wall. Jack kissed me again, and his hands slowly moved down my back, coming to rest on my ass, the focal point of tonight's activities.

"I have been waiting a long time, Tammy," he said, his fingers gently squeezing and stroking my ass. "And tonight will be the first of many times, I hope." His fingers slipped behind the waistband of my panties, and he slowly pulled them down my legs and off my body. I was totally nude – the first stage of my preparation for this evening.

"Um, Jack, why don't you go get things ready in the bathroom, and I'll set out my clothes for later?" He looked into my eyes and gave my ass a final stroke. "OK, Tammy," he said as he gave me a peck on the cheek. He moved to the suitcase, retrieved a few items, and left me alone in the room.

For a moment, I just looked at myself in the mirror.

If someone had told me two months ago I'd be standing in a hotel room, being prepared by my husband for my black lover to sodomize me…

I shook my head and admired my body in the mirror. Over the last few weeks, I had felt sexier than I ever had. Jack and I had had some of the best, most passionate sex of our lives.

And the sex with Derek was so intense, so…what was the phrase Jack had used last night?

Consumed by pure lust.

That was it, exactly.

I moved to the suitcase and took out the black stockings, black garter belt and the black, strapless bra that I would be wearing under my gown tonight. Then, moving aside some "normal" weekend clothes, I took out the corset that I would be wearing tonight. Not a little faux corset from a lingerie store – this one was fully boned, with lacing up the back that, when pulled tight, would give me a drop-dead gorgeous "hourglass" figure that would inevitably highlight my breasts, and my ass.

I shuddered as I held it up – I had tried it on only once, and Jack hadn't tightened the laces like I knew he would tonight.

"Tammy? I've got things ready for you, whenever you're ready," Jack said, leaning in the doorway, watching his nude wife prepare her ensemble for the evening. "Ah, ok, I'm…I'm ready now," I said, putting the corset down and walking over to my husband, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss.

"Thank you for helping, Jack," I said, as he took my hand and walked with me into the bathroom.

"You're sure this is really necessary?" he asked as he secured the enema bag to the rod that held up the shower curtain. "I mean, I've never had a problem taking your ass without one of these…"

I gazed at the bag, filled with warm water. "I…I know, Jack, I just…I would just feel, um, more comfortable knowing that, uh, there weren't going to be any distractions."

Jack picked up the nozzle and squeezed some lube onto it.

"And…and besides, I'm guessing that, um, after Derek takes my ass, that, uh, that'll only be the beginning and I…I don't want to have to stop for anything once we get started."

"OK, Tam, whatever you want. You're sure you want to hold it for that long? Ten minutes sounds like an awfully long time to me."

"Yes, Jack, please…just…no matter what I say or how much I beg, just make me hold it for ten minutes."

He walked next to me and stroked my ass. "OK then. Why don't you bend over the counter and spread your legs?"

I looked at myself in the mirror, suddenly wondering whether or not this was such a good idea, but resolving that I would include a thorough cleansing as part of preparing my body for Derek tonight. Bending at the waist, my breasts came to rest on the cold surface of the counter, and I closed my eyes as I felt my husband spread my cheeks, and slowly push the lubricated nozzle into my rectum.

"OK, Tammy, here comes the water."

I immediately felt the warm water flowing into my body, and I momentarily savored the sensation, both on its own and as a form of preparing my ass for Derek. As my bowels filled, though, the feeling changed from enjoyment to a growing discomfort. Jack stroked my back and my ass gently.

"I'm going to squeeze the bag a little, Tam," he said, and as he did so I felt like my body was attached to a firehose or something. "Just a little bit more, Tammy," he said, as he gave the bag another squeeze. I gasped at the fullness, and I shifted my weight from one leg to another, trying to get on top of the discomfort.

"How…how much longer, Jack?" I asked. "It's only been a minute, Tammy," he said, stroking my back again. "So you've got nine minutes left to go."

My muscles began cramping and I instantly regretted setting a ten minute deadline. A moment later, it seemed like every pore on my body exploded with sweat. "Oh, Jack, I…I don't know if I can take it," I gasped. He gently placed his hand on my back and slowly rubbed my skin. "You can do it, Tammy," he whispered in my ear. "Remember why you're doing it," he continued as his hand moved slowly down my back to my ass, the touch of his fingers providing some comfort against the relentless pressure inside my body.

"I…I know, Jack," I said, trying to steel my resolve by thinking of later tonight, when my ass would be offered to Derek.

"Just think how full your ass is going to feel when Derek pushes his cock into it," Jack continued, his hand rubbing up and down my ass cheeks. "And how it's going to feel, with my cock in your pussy and Derek's cock in your ass," he added. The imagery was succeeding in taking my mind off my cramping muscles.

"Yes…yes, Jack," I gasped out. "Keep…keep talking, Jack, it's….it's helping me."

"That's good," he said. "Seven minutes to go."

Again, I didn't know how I would possibly be able to last that long.

"I'll be in your pussy," Jack continued, "and then I'll slowly spread your cheeks, and Derek will spend a long time getting your ass lubed and ready for him…"

Behind the cramps, Jack's words were firing my arousal.

"…and then he'll place the tip of his cock between your cheeks, and slowly, ever so slowly, start pushing into you."

"Yes, Jack," I whispered in between breaths. "And….and then what will you do?" I asked.

"I'll be perfectly still inside you, and I'll look up at your face, and into your eyes, and watch your expression as you feel Derek's cock filling your ass. And your pussy will grip my cock tighter as you try to accommodate him pushing his way deeper and deeper into you."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful, Jack," I panted out loud.

The bathroom was silent for a moment, save for the sound of my labored breathing.

"Five minutes left, Tammy," Jack said, stroking my back again.

"And…and while Derek is pushing into my ass," I said, continuing Jack's scenario, "you'll…you'll squeeze my breasts and stroke and suck my nipples," I moaned, imagining what it would feel like to have my pussy, ass and breasts all stimulated at the same time.

"Mmmm hmmmmm," Jack said. "And then when he's all the way in, I'll use the chain and the collar to pull you down and kiss you deeply, and then Derek will slowly start to fuck your ass."

"Oh yes, Jack, yes…" I said, the mental picture painted by his words so appealing. "Jack, honey, I….I think I can make it if…if you can make me come," I said. "Please… stroke my pussy and get me off?"

His hand traced a path down my ass, to my thigh, and slowly moved into the moist, pink folds of flesh between my legs.

"Like this, Tammy?" he said as a finger pressed into the slit. "Yes, Jack," I said, the pressure inside me and the stimulation between my legs performing a strange alchemy of arousal.

"Oh, good, Jack…now…now my clit," I said, shifting my weight on my legs and eagerly anticipating both my orgasm and the relief that would be imminent as soon as ten minutes had passed.

My husband's finger moved to the sensitive bud of flesh, and started stroking it methodically. "Just think, Tammy," he said in a whisper. "In a few hours, after dinner and drinks and dancing with both Derek and me…"

His finger started stroking my clit faster.

"…we'll come back here, the three of us, and you'll be stripped…"

I struggled to breathe, as my husband's finger continued to accelerate.

"…and kissed, and stroked, and squeezed, and fucked…"

I felt my climax building.

"…and sodomized."

My orgasm gripped me, its tension incompletely released as I had to continue to hold the enema inside me. I collapsed on the counter, trying to control the strange swirl of discomfort and release that were simultaneously coursing through my body.

Jack kissed my back.

"That's eleven minutes, Tammy," he said, a touch of pride audible in his voice. "I'll just let you take care of things from here," he said as he removed the nozzle from my ass and left the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

A few minutes later, as I stood in the shower, shampooing my hair and lathering up my body, I marveled at how much I had wound up enjoying an experience originally intended as nothing more than a clinical cleaning. My husband, it seemed, could make almost anything sexy.

I luxuriated in the shower, carefully cleaning every inch of my body, looking forward to everything that would happen tonight. Finally, I turned off the water, toweled myself off and slipped on one of the hotel's fluffy bathrobes. I returned to the bedroom.

"The bathroom's all yours, darling," I told my husband, giving him a kiss on the cheek. As I attended to my hair, Jack quickly stripped off his clothes and walked into the bathroom. I noted that his cock was neither erect nor flaccid – I wondered if, or how, he would be able to dance with an erection.

As my husband showered, I did my hair and makeup, keenly aware that in less than an hour, my husband would finally meet my "boyfriend." And that a few hours after that….

As I contemplated that thought, I dabbed Lauren on strategic places on my body, confident that both Jack and Derek would now associate that scent with what would be done tonight.

Jack finished his shower, shaved and returned to the bedroom, where he quickly put on his tuxedo while I was still in my bathrobe, finishing up my makeup. Finally, I turned away from the mirror and admired my husband as he futzed with his bow tie – a dark, purple silk that would match the color of my gown.