Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked and swallowed hard, trying to think of some other way to at least slow down this idea. "Even if I could get him to have sex with me, I don't know how I could persuade him to let you watch," I said plaintively. "I wouldn't want to do this unless it fulfilled your fantasies."

"Don't worry about that at first, the first step is to make sure he knows you're available to him. And in terms of me watching, the only thing I'll insist on is that I'm there the first time he fucks you in the ass. You can suck and fuck all you want on your own, and that should help get him receptive to the idea of bringing me in."

I couldn't think of anything else to say. Jack reached over to the nightstand and brought out the lube. I started rolling over onto my stomach, but he stopped me. "I've got a different idea," he said. "Pull your knees back to your chest." I put one hand under each knee and pulled back. He squeezed out a thick dollop of lube, and applied it to my ass. He placed the tip of his cock on my rosebud, and started pushing into me.

"Look at me, Tammy," he said firmly. I opened my eyes as I felt the tip of his cock sliding past my sphincter. "What are you going to wear on Tuesday?" he asked.

"A...a...garter belt and stockings," I said, seeing his eyes afire with lust. His cock kept easing slowly into my rectum. "What else?" he asked.

"A lacy bra," I panted as I felt his cock push behind my pussy "Ohhhhhhhh that feels good," I continued. "And a blouse. A blouse that's easy to see inside. And no..no..." I couldn't quite bring myself to say it.

"No what, Tammy?" he asked as he finally filled my ass completely. "No panties," I panted at last. "I'll be naked under my skirt."

"And why will you be doing those things?" He started pulling out just as slowly as he had pushed in.

"To show Derek I'm available to him," I replied, gasping out Derek's name. "You want Derek to fuck you, don't you?" "Yes, yes, I want Derek to fuck me," I said, feeling myself once again approaching an orgasm.

"And you will submit to him completely?" he asked, his slow fucking of my ass an exquisite torture, enhanced by his insistence that I look him in the eye as I agreed to the details of my own debauchery. "Yes, I—I will submit to him completely, I will let him use my body in any way he wishes."

"You will invite him to spank you?" In one of my masturbation sessions Derek had mercilessly blistered my ass, turning it a deep red, before sodomizing me. "Yes," I said, "yes Derek will spank me."

"And what's my only rule for you being fucked by Derek?"

"You want to watch...." I closed my eyes, unable to finish the sentence. "Tammy, look at me," Jack said firmly, speeding up his fucking of my ass. "You...you want to watch the first time Derek fucks my ass."

Again, I felt my orgasm building as my ass muscles clenched my husband's cock. He started moving faster, and I could see in his eyes how much he was enjoying the idea of my submission to another man.

Closing his eyes and clenching his teeth, he rammed his cock as deeply into my ass as he could. I felt his cock spasm and the hot splash of his climax on the walls of my rectum. I fingered my clit, setting off my orgasm. He slowly withdrew from my ass, and lay down on the bed next to me.

The next thing I knew the Saturday morning sun was streaming through the windows. I heard the shower running, and figured Jack must have woken up early because of the jet lag. I still felt weak from cuming so much, and, as sometimes happened, my ass was sore from being fucked. I tried to remember the previous evening – had it been a dream, or just an unusually energetic "talking-dirty" fuck? Or was my husband really expecting me to seduce, and submit to, Derek?

I shifted in the bed, the black camisole tugging across my breasts. My stomach knotted, and deep down, I didn't know whether it was anxiety, or excitement, at the thought of being taken by Derek. I heard the shower stop, and I realized that in the next few minutes, I'd probably learn whether or not I'd start trying to seduce Derek on Tuesday...

To be continued...

12