Tammy's Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," she murmured.

"Beautiful," I said, "like the lady that carries them."

She'd been riding me gently all through Tammy's call, easy, bringing me steadily up the rise to climax, and I was beginning to breathe a little more heavily, feeling the beginnings of that incredible sensation that is orgasm. She bent suddenly and kissed me.

"You feel good."

"I feel good? Lady, you, your snug, hot pussy, you feel fucking marvelous."

She laughed, squeezing down on me as she moved. "Fucking marvelous, eh, Bill? So do you, hon, so do you."

I moved one of my hands down, twisting it, sliding it between us, trying to gently stimulate Jane's clit. She shook her head, smiling.

"No need for that, hon, but don't let me stop you. I think talking to Tammy with your prick in my pussy has turned me on, so it isn't going to take much more of you inside me to make me come again. Now hush, hon, and let's fuck!"

She began to move faster, and I let my hips move up to meet her downward thrust. Her breathing was as quick as mine now, and there was a light sheen of perspiration covering each of us, and almost a pool at our joining. I knew it wouldn't be long, as the almost-ache of climax was nearly on me, but even so it came as a surprise as Jane uttered a taut scream between her clenched teeth, and suddenly she was writhing on me, her pussy clutching at my prick, milking me. The moment took me, too, tipped me over the edge and I was driving up into her, my hips bucking, so that I had to hold her in place.

Recovery was a long time coming. Slowly, our breathing eased; slowly, the contractions of her pussy slowed; slowly my prick ceased its pulsing, and slowly, Jane collapsed forwards across me, her head turned to the side, my slowly-shrinking prick still inside her. I put my arms around her and hugged her, and she turned her head a little to kiss my chest.

"I can hear your heart beating," she murmured. A chuckle. "Fast."

"You're surprised? Because I'm not. It might take hours to get back to normal. You are a very sexy lady, Mrs. Burt."

"Very sexy, huh? Yes, I think I feel very sexy, especially naked with your prick still inside me. I don't feel like a lady, though. I feel like a, a, a what? Concubine? Courtesan? Not a whore, but someone who lives to love."

"That, I think, would be courtesan. A very high priced lady of pleasure. Someone who chooses kings and emperors for lovers, because they are the only ones who can afford her fees."

"But a woman who'd live in a shack and go barefoot if she felt the pleasure I just did."

I laughed. "Careful, Jane, you'll be giving me a swollen head."

"When what we both want is that swollen head to be the one on your prick, good and hard, and in my pussy."

"I'll need a rest, but I'd very much like to have that come true and make love to you again."

"When did fucking become making love?"

"For me? About ten seconds after I realized what was about to happen. I don't think I can just fuck, I think there has to be something more, some genuine affection for my partner."

"I think you're right. I've liked you ever since Tammy first brought you home, what, six years ago? Now? Now, I think I'm a little bit in love with you."

"It's mutual, Jane, and I'm only just now realizing that I love Tammy."

"I think she realized about a year ago."

"Am I so insensitive?"

Jane laughed. "Hardly. I think you might be the most sensitive man I know, but I think, too, that there's still a little doubt of yourself. I tell you true, Bill, if anyone finds out about us making love, I won't be ashamed. No, I'll be proud of it, and spit in their eye, whoever they are." She lifted her head off my chest and looked me in the eye. "Truth, Bill. But I won't be boasting about it. I want you for Tammy, first, and me, second."

"Can't you be equal first?"

"That's up to you, you and Tammy, but I want the best for my daughter, and I think that's you."

"I don't know what to say?"

"How about, 'I think I'm slipping out, and how about a shower and something to eat?' Hmm?"

"I-think-I'm-slipping-out-and-how-about-a-shower-and-something-to-eat?" I chanted.

She laughed. "Idiot." She pushed herself erect, then swung her legs off the bed, and stood. "I'll start the shower, come in when you're ready."

I followed her off the bed. "I'm ready now."

"Would you switch the camera off, Bill. I need to hurry, because you're running out of me."

Sheesh, I'd forgotten all about the camera! Hmm, should be interesting later, watching it. In bed, I think, would be the best place.

The shower was fun, washing and goosing each other, but we calmed finally and dried ourselves, and wandered down to the kitchen. It wasn't discussed, but neither of us made a move to get dressed. Something cold, we'd decided, and Jane puttered about and made us a delicious cheese salad. We ate in the kitchen, elbows on the table, just chatting, about anything and everything. Eventually, after a glance at the clock, Jane stood.

"You go to Tammy's room and check what she's sent you, and I'll go and straighten the bed. I know it's only just after eight, but I think it's bedtime when you're done. We'll watch the video together, eh?"

"Yes, please!"

"Okay, go check your mail."

Tammy had a PC set up in a converted closet in her bedroom. Another was in her study, and I knew she'd taken her laptop with her to college. I used the one in her bedroom, simply because it was her bedroom, and we might well be sharing her bed on Saturday. I booted it up, and logged myself in with my newly acquired username and password, and laughed out loud when I saw my desktop wallpaper. She'd used a picture of herself and Jane, in bikinis, taken one afternoon when the three of us had been swimming together.

"Thanks, Tammy," I murmured, and opened up my email program. A couple of my regular mailshots, the inevitable spam, although the filter zapped most of it, and four from Tammy, all with a similar title -- 'Please open in order' -- numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. I opened the first.

'Darling Bill,' it said. 'You now know my cunning plan. I confess, I hadn't expected it to come to fruition quite so soon, but now that I know I wasn't imagining things, I'm eager for Saturday, and finally to make love to you. I wanted to tease you, and here's what I plan. It is seven days until Friday, including today, and I'm wearing eight articles of clothing. I'm sending three photos today, and you'll get another one each day until Friday. See if you can guess what I've planned for you! Love, Tammy.'

Hmm. I opened mail number 2. Short and to the point, 'Picture 1 of 8.' and an attachment, 'Picture 1.' Intrigued, I opened up the photo. Presumably taken in Tammy's college room, in daylight, as there was no indication of flash shadows, it just showed my lovely Tammy full length, hair tied back in her usual ponytail, wearing a raincoat which covered anything else she might be wearing, although I could make out the sheen of stockings and she was wearing high-heeled black sandals. I studied the photo for a little while, just thinking about the coming Saturday.

On to number 2. A similar short note, 'Picture 2 of 8.' Picture 2, when I opened it, showed Tammy in the same approximate pose, but showing her opening her raincoat. In the photograph, she'd let her raincoat slide down her arms, revealing a simple white blouse, and her dark red leather skirt, a favorite of mine, finishing as it did some five or six inches above her knees.

I gave a little gasp of appreciation when I opened picture 3. Again, the same approximate pose, but this time the coat was gone, and she had twisted to loosen the fastening of her skirt. Tammy, wonderful Tammy, was doing a long-distance striptease for me! Roll on tomorrow, and picture 4.

There was no sign of Jane when I went along to her bedroom, but I heard the toilet flush and a few moments later she came out.

"Hi, hon. Anything in the email you can tell me?" I couldn't help it, I grinned. "Oh, yes, and what has my wicked daughter said?" said Jane, eyebrows arching.

"It's not what she said, Jane, it's the promise."

"Promise, eh? Want to tell me?"

"She sent three photographs, in sequentially numbered messages. In the first one, she said she was wearing eight articles of clothing, and she was going to send me eight photographs." I think Jane caught on quicker than me, because she started laughing.

"Did the first one show her fully clothed?"

I nodded. "Yes, with her raincoat on."

"And the second?"

"Removing the coat."

"The third?"

"Loosening her skirt."

Jane laughed. "I think you're going to be awfully frustrated by Friday, Bill. Good job you've got me to keep you serviced." Her grin was pure wickedness. "Talking of servicing, we have a video to watch. The bed is made, the camera is connected to the TV ready to play back, and we're both naked, ready. Why don't you brush your teeth, and then we're good until morning?"

"No toothbrush."

"Use mine. The way we've been kissing, if you have anything I've already caught it."

Five minutes later we were propped up against the bed headboard, a thin sheet over our laps, and the camera was running on playback, the recorded images bright and sharp on the TV screen.

"Oh, my," said Jane, watching my head dive down between her legs. "I'm getting wet again."

We never saw the end of the recording, at least not that time. Before the shots of Jane riding me were half done, she was on her back and my rock-hard prick was deep inside her as I rode her to another climax. As we cooled, I was wondering, wondering if I'd be fit for Tammy coming home, because it looked as if her mother was planning to exhaust me. We'd see, I was sure, and of course I was looking forward to the rest of Tammy's pictures, too.

I wonder what she'll look like naked.

12